Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2016, 07:51:50 AM

I also not sell my coin
I believe the price will be rising in a few years later, it is investment for the long time to get many profit.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:54:13 AM

Why not sellign your coins you dont have to sell all of your coins i know why peple are holding because they still think that the price is going ot rise to
douzends of dollars but i can tell youi that wont happen idiots.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:58:29 AM

I also not sell my coin
I believe the price will be rising in a few years later, it is investment for the long time to get many profit.

Yeah bitcoin is an long term investment and if you sell them now then you will definitely regret in future for not saving them so that you can sell them at the right time when price goes higher.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:12:36 AM

Why not sellign your coins you dont have to sell all of your coins i know why peple are holding because they still think that the price is going ot rise to
douzends of dollars but i can tell youi that wont happen idiots.

with bitcoin, everybody has an opinion.
some thing it will be worth 10,000,000,000 USD some day so they hold 0.01BTC to become rich.
some thing it will go down so they panic each time there is a small drop or a small rise which they think is the last rise and unload their wallet on the market.

you really cant say which is more correct. but I take a middle ground and look at the adoption and the long term changes and make my own decision.

Only Bitcoin
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:15:06 AM

I think this is a very smart idea to not sell any coin because why sell something that could be worth potentially ten times it's value in ten years.
It's good to keep the coin as the value increases and when it starts to die out you should sell.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 08:16:46 AM

For sure I will not sell them at this stage as price is not too high for me so I will prefer to hold them for next few months as everyone is expecting higher price at the end of the year so that would be the right time to sell.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:28:07 PM

For sure I will not sell them at this stage as price is not too high for me so I will prefer to hold them for next few months as everyone is expecting higher price at the end of the year so that would be the right time to sell.

Well that is your own decision. Price isn't gradually decreases right now and slowy rising so it's still considerable if we don't have to dump our coins right now.

But back when OP makes this thread, the price is decreasing so somehow some things circulate in his mind.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:42:10 PM

Well that is your own decision. Price isn't gradually decreases right now and slowy rising so it's still considerable if we don't have to dump our coins right now.

But back when OP makes this thread, the price is decreasing so somehow some things circulate in his mind.

We may see higher price in next couple of weeks or months, so it would be a good decision to hold them and not sell at a moment as price will be lower if we sell them at current price.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 03:26:47 PM

We may see higher price in next couple of weeks or months, so it would be a good decision to hold them and not sell at a moment as price will be lower if we sell them at current price.

"We may" - yes and even tonorrow it can be applied lol.

It's not with the date or something like that. Just feel the price fluctuations that will happen and we can make a right move. Securing profits is more important than wait for so much for a target price.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 05:49:50 PM

It's not with the date or something like that. Just feel the price fluctuations that will happen and we can make a right move. Securing profits is more important than wait for so much for a target price.

If you can afford to invest some bitcoin and do not need to use it in the next few years, you will be rich.

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 06:50:26 PM

Yes and its always good to sell them when its allowing you to make profits from it rather then holding it too long as we don't know whether price will go high or low in future so its better to take action in present.

manyute

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 07:59:58 PM

If you will never sell your coins then how will you enjoy the profits? It is highly recommended to sell your coins on regular basis so that we can see much higher price of bitcoin in future.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 11:33:32 PM

I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold

Seems like the best move is to be a long term investor investing as much fiat into bitcoin as possible.
I am holding my bitcoin as long as I can too and only invest what I can lose but still my hopes are high for good profit.
I will be thinking of using the best possible opportunity when the pump price. because you will not know if it is the highest pump or not. or even you will not know if the price will be higher this year than the year tomorrow. so use the best possible opportunity when the pump price, it would be better

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 01:34:24 AM

I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold

Seems like the best move is to be a long term investor investing as much fiat into bitcoin as possible.
I am holding my bitcoin as long as I can too and only invest what I can lose but still my hopes are high for good profit.
I will be thinking of using the best possible opportunity when the pump price. because you will not know if it is the highest pump or not. or even you will not know if the price will be higher this year than the year tomorrow. so use the best possible opportunity when the pump price, it would be better

You mean withdraw it just using some instincts? Kinda hard to do. I got wrong many times in just using my instincts. One is when it pumped until $700 I thought it will rise more but I was wrong and ended up in a $650 selling price.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 06:50:52 AM

You mean withdraw it just using some instincts? Kinda hard to do. I got wrong many times in just using my instincts. One is when it pumped until $700 I thought it will rise more but I was wrong and ended up in a $650 selling price.

Using  instincts are  not accurate at all when you are  just predicting on the bitcoins  price since as we all know that  it may not  move somehow for how many months just like what happen on bitcoin price. If you are relying on your instincts maybe it would  lead you to make  wrong moves. Better to  have  research on economic news.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Yutard

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 05:46:06 PM

Using  instincts are  not accurate at all when you are  just predicting on the bitcoins  price since as we all know that  it may not  move somehow for how many months just like what happen on bitcoin price. If you are relying on your instincts maybe it would  lead you to make  wrong moves. Better to  have  research on economic news.

That is right. You need to establish a trading system to earn more or less constant profit. But it is difficult for most people.
mastica

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 12:24:43 AM

Altcoins this month are going up and down too easy, potcoin went up a lot and down more faster, soo you must always choose when to get inside a pump or avoid it, those interest made several people dump their coins almost instant.
BitSquare

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:20:04 PM

Altcoins this month are going up and down too easy, potcoin went up a lot and down more faster, soo you must always choose when to get inside a pump or avoid it, those interest made several people dump their coins almost instant.

The potcoin was coin of the week in the last week. This week, it could be the Etheruem after hard fork.
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2425

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:24:50 PM

I sold most of my coins while the price was 400$, now i wish i haven't done it. Lesson learned in hard way. Never again. I may spend my coins for purchasing goods maybe but never for dollars.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 07:18:12 PM

Yes and its always good to sell them when its allowing you to make profits from it rather then holding it too long as we don't know whether price will go high or low in future so its better to take action in present.

i'm sure whatever you choice sell it now or not, still can give a profit if only have one strategy never sell at a cheaper price than when you bought it.

Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: