Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:51:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:22:08 PM

I am not gonna sell my bitcoins too, cause price nowdays is slowly risig up and maybe later it's gonna reach $700. It will be enough for me personaly to sell.

$700 is not difficult to achieve now, and  may be we will see that price in next few weeks, and $700 is a good price to sell bitcoins and secure some descent profits.

It is better not to sell at $700. The $800 price could be reached in just a few months. So please be patient.

anybody who have made an investment in bitcoin would want to see some returns so just holding and not selling forever is not a good option either so if you think $700 satisfies you then sell and if you think price will go higher to $800 then wait.
and don't forget that you don't have to send everything at a price like $700 you can sell something and take the profit and enjoy it and hold the rest.

Buying the dip...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 03:49:52 PM

I am not gonna sell my bitcoins too, cause price nowdays is slowly risig up and maybe later it's gonna reach $700. It will be enough for me personaly to sell.

$700 is not difficult to achieve now, and  may be we will see that price in next few weeks, and $700 is a good price to sell bitcoins and secure some descent profits.

It is better not to sell at $700. The $800 price could be reached in just a few months. So please be patient.

anybody who have made an investment in bitcoin would want to see some returns so just holding and not selling forever is not a good option either so if you think $700 satisfies you then sell and if you think price will go higher to $800 then wait.
and don't forget that you don't have to send everything at a price like $700 you can sell something and take the profit and enjoy it and hold the rest.

Yes it totally depends on your entry price if current price is allowing you to secure profits then you should sell it and if you are looking for higher profits then better to hold it for some more time.
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:59:58 PM

The price of the bitcoin is still quite low compared to its potential. So I will keep most of my coins and use some.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 06:08:53 PM

It all depends on the situation you have bought the bitcoins or any other altcoin you may have. If you have bought bitcoin when it was about 300 dollars , I think you can sell all your coins and make some nice profit. I would wait more before I rush into selling the coins, bitcoin is in its infancy stage only 7 years old. For sure it has much more potential than the actual price.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:16:14 PM

So the root problem should be is can you afford to hold bitcoin then selling it lol.

If thats the case most people arent able to hold since they are in a financial hurdle - average american has about $30k in debt and if youre in college thats another animal as well added.
marcus1986

Activity: 854

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:18:15 PM

HODL it for 10 years and you'll be very rich!
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:51:28 PM

Not all have same patience of holding it for next 10 years, majority of users will sell  their coins when they see the 4 digit price to secure their profits.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:45:27 PM

Not all have same patience of holding it for next 10 years, majority of users will sell  their coins when they see the 4 digit price to secure their profits.

I know it's not the rule for all , but some of us sell when we see tipping points in order to aquire more coins (or atleast thats what we hope to do).
It doesnt matter in the end, because every sold coin is also bought one looking from the other side. In the end , the thing that will allow price to rise
are always going to be halvings at the most, because when you eliminate newly generated coins, nothing is stopping hodlers to define the price however they want.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:09:18 PM

I will sell my coins only when I see the price of $1k or above, till then I have patience to hold my coins tightly as selling at this stage will not be too profitable.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 09:44:45 PM

I will sell my coins only when I see the price of $1k or above, till then I have patience to hold my coins tightly as selling at this stage will not be too profitable.
I think you have to wait until a long time because I think to make it cost just $ 800 bitcoin very distress how to achieve a price of $ 1,000. of course it takes time and a lot of consideration. yeah I think a few more years will occur. I hope you can be patient
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 12:01:20 AM

I think you have to wait until a long time because I think to make it cost just $ 800 bitcoin very distress how to achieve a price of $ 1,000. of course it takes time and a lot of consideration. yeah I think a few more years will occur. I hope you can be patient

Yeah patience is the key and bitcoin definitely has potential  to achieve that price in future but it would be really interesting to see that when it reaches to that price.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:04:58 AM

Yeah patience is the key and bitcoin definitely has potential  to achieve that price in future but it would be really interesting to see that when it reaches to that price.
We cannot just wait for the price and say that it is increasing, as a really believer we should also invest money base on our speculation as we can feel more happiness when we see the price we long in the future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:30:30 PM

The price of the bitcoin is still quite low compared to its potential. So I will keep most of my coins and use some.
yeah agree with compared with the potential price of bitcoin will happen after halving and compared with the current
prices are still low. it would be better if you hold it because it may soon be pump prices and you will find more profit

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 10:53:00 PM

yeah agree with compared with the potential price of bitcoin will happen after halving and compared with the current
prices are still low. it would be better if you hold it because it may soon be pump prices and you will find more profit

Yeah price will rise in coming days so its better to hold your coins till that point of time to earn higher profits and if you are making profits with current price then you should sell your coins.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:21:40 AM

We cannot just wait for the price and say that it is increasing, as a really believer we should also invest money base on our speculation as we can feel more happiness when we see the price we long in the future.
yeah we cant predict anything about the future, it’s also an attractive target for speculators who are drawn by its high volatility. Whether this is good or bad for the currency in the long run, only time will tell, but we see price trends shows a good sign of increase.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 05:36:37 AM

that's fine, but you should quickly sell, it may save dollars you invest into bitcoin, the price will probably come down further  Sad

It may be possible but I think that price inflation will occur instead of going down. If there is a downprice it will happen in just a minimum time. Later the price will soar up again. But looking at the trend bitcoin has never left the bitcoin users in disappointment since it was created the price just goes up and up and up. So the author maybe has a point in doing so.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 06:40:01 AM

your decision is right about not sell your any coin, its right time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin rise up its price too much faster than other currency and more people investing their money in bitcoin .
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 07:12:49 AM

your decision is right about not sell your any coin, its right time to hold your bitcoin because bitcoin rise up its price too much faster than other currency and more people investing their money in bitcoin .
Of course, never sell your coins when you see the price is slowly rising as it will have a good value in the future, however you should also be consistent in monitoring your investment so you could do sell it at the right time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:14:10 AM

Of course, never sell your coins when you see the price is slowly rising as it will have a good value in the future, however you should also be consistent in monitoring your investment so you could do sell it at the right time.

Slow rise means stability around that price so people can consider it as a buying rate if they want to take the risk to buy at that rate. And I agree with your last statement, don't just hold and hold as it will just take you for another round of holding resulting for more other days or even months of waiting. Just take part of every price rally to earn more when selling and to accumulate more when buying.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 09:33:10 AM

Slow rise means stability around that price so people can consider it as a buying rate if they want to take the risk to buy at that rate. And I agree with your last statement, don't just hold and hold as it will just take you for another round of holding resulting for more other days or even months of waiting. Just take part of every price rally to earn more when selling and to accumulate more when buying.
The good thing is it is really good to make day trading here in the crypto world as coins usually fluctuates that hard and if you know how to spot an opportunity you can easily make consistent money.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: