Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:06:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:48:33 PM

Don't invest blindly in any altcoin  check out the volume and if you find descent volume then you can afford to invest your money into but invest only for short term.
Yup , check the volume and do a short term trading ,really help you for getting profit on trading . Or you can ask someone for help you to analyze this also you can join trading discussion in this forum , you can get lot of informations in here.

That is going to be a good thing if you are going to join and discuss with the trading experts so that you are going to be guided if you are going to know where you are going to trade and you are not going to sell any of your coin. But make sure that you are going to know of until when you are going to hold your bitcoin.
That is like in gambling when you are not too confident with your prediction all you have to do is to tail with the experts, they know what is going to happen and they can predict the right movement most of the time so you just follow and you will just sit and relax.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:09:58 PM

Don't invest blindly in any altcoin  check out the volume and if you find descent volume then you can afford to invest your money into but invest only for short term.
Yup , check the volume and do a short term trading ,really help you for getting profit on trading . Or you can ask someone for help you to analyze this also you can join trading discussion in this forum , you can get lot of informations in here.

That is going to be a good thing if you are going to join and discuss with the trading experts so that you are going to be guided if you are going to know where you are going to trade and you are not going to sell any of your coin. But make sure that you are going to know of until when you are going to hold your bitcoin.
That is like in gambling when you are not too confident with your prediction all you have to do is to tail with the experts, they know what is going to happen and they can predict the right movement most of the time so you just follow and you will just sit and relax.
Even experts might commit mistakes sometimes, and don't depend on anyone when it comes to altcoin trading, do your own research and analysis and depending on that act and react.
tracktorr

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:13:22 PM

According to the latest projections and desires bitcoin users, those who are not going to sell cryptocurrency can distinguish their income significantly. And so it will be. Even after another failure, bitcoin again rises.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:27:06 PM

According to the latest projections and desires bitcoin users, those who are not going to sell cryptocurrency can distinguish their income significantly. And so it will be. Even after another failure, bitcoin again rises.

Price fluctuations is not a major problem in bitcoin as it will always follow it, but never selling coins doesn't make any sense as I will surely sell my coins when I am making good profits from it.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 03:54:27 PM

Im investing small ammounts of bitcoin into some altcoins that i believe are under the real value, soo i will hold them till end the year atleast and then i will think what i will do if sell or wait a bit more, usually the savings returns good profits and almost without risk.

Holding it till the end of the year is a good thing to do as everyone is expecting higher price in the end of the  year so if we sell at that point that it can be really profitable.

What is your assurance then that holding it till the end of the year will give you good returns? Yes there are really lots of expectation but expectation alone will not make the bitcoin price increase. That's not how bitcoin price works for a higher price.

What if there are really big fluctuations of price increase months before the end of the year? Will you just watched it?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:04:32 PM

nice strategy dude.
me too, we must have believe at the coin we have.
when the price is going down, it like a ball. it will be up again.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:08:57 PM

Im investing small ammounts of bitcoin into some altcoins that i believe are under the real value, soo i will hold them till end the year atleast and then i will think what i will do if sell or wait a bit more, usually the savings returns good profits and almost without risk.

Holding it till the end of the year is a good thing to do as everyone is expecting higher price in the end of the  year so if we sell at that point that it can be really profitable.

What is your assurance then that holding it till the end of the year will give you good returns? Yes there are really lots of expectation but expectation alone will not make the bitcoin price increase. That's not how bitcoin price works for a higher price.

What if there are really big fluctuations of price increase months before the end of the year? Will you just watched it?

Its his money if he believes in holding it for long term then you cannot force him for anything, he can take decision according to his choice, if he wants to hold he will hold or else sell, no big deal.
oblivi

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:15:21 PM

Its his money if he believes in holding it for long term then you cannot force him for anything, he can take decision according to his choice, if he wants to hold he will hold or else sell, no big deal.

The people that believe in holding long term understand the necessity of Bitcoin in the future and see the current scenario as a big opportunity to get rich as hell.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 07:33:28 AM

That's right, we cannot do anything else except expecting higher returns and just expectations wont make it reach where we want it to, but adoption and investing can do that thing, so we should always be active about the price and when it is going drastically down we should immediately sell the most of our coins and hold just some of them so that we don't lose all the profits.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 23, 2016, 05:53:07 PM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is really important to believe in bitcoins at the moment if you want to make reasonable profit with it
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:21:19 AM

nice strategy dude.
Yeah, but I think it's also important to diversify.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 11:12:24 AM

The people that believe in holding long term understand the necessity of Bitcoin in the future and see the current scenario as a big opportunity to get rich as hell.

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible if price skyrockets in future, and bitcoin has potential to do that as we will see major development in bitcoin in coming years which will take price higher.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 02:19:09 PM

Getting rich with bitcoin is possible if price skyrockets in future, and bitcoin has potential to do that as we will see major development in bitcoin in coming years which will take price higher.
Well, there is a big chance as we already witness bitcoin is capable of doing that, it has more chances in the future because we are having a good adoption rate right now base on the continuing increase of adopters, anything could happen n so let us just trust bitcoin in the future and we just have to invest now.

So when the time will come that would be the time to sell, and do not hold on for more years if you have achieve your projection.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Bokelka

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 05:12:42 PM

I think the bitcoin price will stay around the current for the next few months. It will take some time for it to recover from various bad events.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 06:44:53 PM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is really important to believe in bitcoins at the moment if you want to make reasonable profit with it
Yeah recently important thing is believe in bitcoin and i thing maximum people strongly believe in they surely that bitcoin will be go ahead with more powerful and because there is no one selling their coin.
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:24:12 PM

That's right, we cannot do anything else except expecting higher returns and just expectations wont make it reach where we want it to, but adoption and investing can do that thing, so we should always be active about the price and when it is going drastically down we should immediately sell the most of our coins and hold just some of them so that we don't lose all the profits.
for now we will never face or seen the price would drop drastically, at least now we have many support like some big company has thinking would accept bitcoin as an alternative payment.

adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 01:00:22 AM

for now we will never face or seen the price would drop drastically, at least now we have many support like some big company has thinking would accept bitcoin as an alternative payment.

Yeah the price now is becoming on a good price stability so that's why it is better if you are not going to sell any of your coins especially bitcoins. Because if you want to earn you are going to hold until the price is going to be at good range maybe to $800 - $1,000. If the price is going to reach that then I am going to sell already my bitcoins.

It will takes long time to wait until the price of bitcoin reach $800-1000. For me, it's better to sell my bitcoins after i received my bitcoin, because i don't think the price of bitcoin always rise.
Matt Guy

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:06:00 PM

You are just right, bitcoin is sometimes rising, sometimes decreasing... but recovering again. I hope more people use it over time, so the price can find stability.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 09:13:58 PM

nice strategy dude.
yeah it would be a mistake to sell now, i feel that the price is going to be going up really soon and make me profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 03:37:37 AM

You are just right, bitcoin is sometimes rising, sometimes decreasing... but recovering again. I hope more people use it over time, so the price can find stability.

Yeah if more people are going to buy bitcoins and going to keep on using bitcoin for sure the price of bitcoin is going to increase. And of course you are not going to do something but you are just going to hold it until the price is going to reach your desired price. But you are not helping the ecosystem of bitcoin if you are not going to use any single bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: