Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:18:26 PM

I also believe that it will rise again. I am waiting for bitcoin to touch 3000$ each even if it takes a year or more, I just wanna see it soar to that price and I wanna now how it will happen.  Grin
I think to soar that high is that you need to wait a really long time, you know. Or atleast by any chance some media will spread an info about bitcoin
I think maybe all your life you will not find that price dude. The price is not reasonable? how can only cryptocurrency probably worth $3,000? satoshi Nakamoto may be will be the richest man in the world and get rich very easily. because i'm sure he saves millions of bitcoin

Well even he will not save millions of bitcoin, I guess he is just going to reproduce another and even it won't count as the 21 million of bitcoin is hard to count and it is hard to find out who are those people that have that bitcoins. But yeah I'm sure he has holding a lot of bitcoins and he is now enjoying the pleasures of life today with his hardwork.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:23:09 AM

I also believe that it will rise again. I am waiting for bitcoin to touch 3000$ each even if it takes a year or more, I just wanna see it soar to that price and I wanna now how it will happen.  Grin
I think to soar that high is that you need to wait a really long time, you know. Or atleast by any chance some media will spread an info about bitcoin
I think maybe all your life you will not find that price dude. The price is not reasonable? how can only cryptocurrency probably worth $3,000? satoshi Nakamoto may be will be the richest man in the world and get rich very easily. because i'm sure he saves millions of bitcoin

Well even he will not save millions of bitcoin, I guess he is just going to reproduce another and even it won't count as the 21 million of bitcoin is hard to count and it is hard to find out who are those people that have that bitcoins. But yeah I'm sure he has holding a lot of bitcoins and he is now enjoying the pleasures of life today with his hardwork.
Exactly, if you have that kind of amount you do not have to work hard anymore and you are just roaming around the world to enjoy your life to the fullest. Now, that the price is increasing again, the more profit he earn by just holding bitcoins. He could be the richest man in the world but nobody will know because it is anonymous.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 05:54:05 AM

Good decision bro Smiley.Just believe on bitcoin future and stay positive at all.We all know that even bitcoin drops it still rises from the bed.If bitcoin will drop it is just for a while and it will pump again just trust.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:31:04 AM

Price was $402 on the day you've posted this thread, if that's when you've bought it. Price today is  $725+

You've already made a good profit there mate Grin
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:42:44 AM

Good decision bro Smiley.Just believe on bitcoin future and stay positive at all.We all know that even bitcoin drops it still rises from the bed.If bitcoin will drop it is just for a while and it will pump again just trust.

I think we should sell some of our coins at the time of halving or when we reach to 4 digit price, and if you miss the opportunity to earn profits then I think there is no use of earning it.
mishra1994u

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:49:50 AM

really good decision sir..you are really good i have to say..now see where the bitcoin price is..all time high it has reached...congrats
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:30:40 AM

really good decision sir..you are really good i have to say..now see where the bitcoin price is..all time high it has reached...congrats
Not yet all time high. This is rather a 28-month high. This will be good for those holding since those 28 months has passed. More so if you've been holding at the $200 price range. Good things really come to those who wait.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 08:56:04 AM

Not yet all time high. This is rather a 28-month high. This will be good for those holding since those 28 months has passed. More so if you've been holding at the $200 price range. Good things really come to those who wait.

Waiting too long can also be risky as if price drops in future then you need to wait for a long time to see the higher price so sell it when you are earning profits from it.
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 09:24:56 AM

Waiting too long can also be risky as if price drops in future then you need to wait for a long time to see the higher price so sell it when you are earning profits from it.

yes it's better not to be too greedy, when looking at the prices really high it is better to sell.
than when it falls we will wait longer to bounce back.
white.walker

Activity: 192

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:01:49 AM

selling it at this time seems a bright idea to me right now. who knows what halving may bring.

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
silpersurfer

Activity: 210
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 10:58:10 AM

Price was $402 on the day you've posted this thread, if that's when you've bought it. Price today is  $725+

i think most of people  that already bought when price still $400 already know that they're doing right thing if see bitcoin price for now  Grin
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:00:01 AM

yes it's better not to be too greedy, when looking at the prices really high it is better to sell.

i will say its not time to sell yet buddies, its so early yet we can see more pumps since their are many days to come before halving maybe we can see 1200$ price in the future because the price of bitcoin is almost at 750$+ so if we will not greedy to sell well we can earn for more in the future so better we just hold and wait for more profits well come to our pocket in july.

CoinSiteDesigner

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:00:15 AM

i think most of people  that already bought when price still $400 already know that they're doing right thing if see bitcoin price for now  Grin

But also there are people who were just panic and sold when it was dropped to $350 or so Tongue
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:21:56 AM

Golden rule of bitcoin - Only gain, gain & gain! Don't even think of selling before 2025. I know many people who sold bitcoins when it went down to ~$350 in the past few months who are now crying.
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:25:21 AM

But also there are people who were just panic and sold when it was dropped to $350 or so Tongue

Some did indeed but the most are just holding it, people are mostly waiting till the price is a bit more up and than sell it gain and so on..
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:47:50 AM

Honestly very hard to not be greedy when prices keep rising as at present, the only reason not to sell bitcoin now due we still have around 20 days more.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:58:01 AM

Golden rule of bitcoin - Only gain, gain & gain! Don't even think of selling before 2025. I know many people who sold bitcoins when it went down to ~$350 in the past few months who are now crying.

That's right, gain and gain and gain until you can get a lot of bitcoin from gaining it. And still don't sell it, until the price will satisfy you.
Holding your coin is really one of the best way today if you really want to get profit out of it.

Signature for rent
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:05:48 PM

Honestly very hard to not be greedy when prices keep rising as at present, the only reason not to sell bitcoin now due we still have around 20 days more.

We should really hoard for more and stau chill so we can sti see price up and dont create some panic so people will not sell all they have, but for todays run well no one can really stop it because many volume of peoples selects to hoard now rather than selling and surely the massive selling will happen in july so better hold for more income.

jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:15:29 PM

We should really hoard for more and stau chill so we can sti see price up and dont create some panic so people will not sell all they have, but for todays run well no one can really stop it because many volume of peoples selects to hoard now rather than selling and surely the massive selling will happen in july so better hold for more income.

As the halving comes, holding of bitcoin and saving as many as you can today is really a recommended thing to do. It is not just for my purpose.
But it is really going to have a good purpose for all of us.

Signature for rent
Cozynunu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:33:22 PM

Some did indeed but the most are just holding it, people are mostly waiting till the price is a bit more up and than sell it gain and so on..
Something that I really recommend doing to anyone is to keep a reasonable buffer of savings for emergencies and invest anything you can basically spare to invest.
I try to save at least 10% of what I earn each month and I invest anything left over after living expenses and costs etc.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: