Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:42:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
godin

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 03:30:12 AM

me too , i heard bitcoin price will back to increase after the last fall , i think hold some coins still worth to do

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 08:57:27 AM

me too , i heard bitcoin price will back to increase after the last fall , i think hold some coins still worth to do

It is better to hold the bitcoin for the long term. As long as more people use the bitcoin, the price will rise.

chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:24:56 AM

It is a difficult task for the long run... to  hold all your coins for a good time  you need planning and discipline. The good thing about it is  that you can be highly rewarded in the future.

For me if you are willing to hold your bitcoins and you know that you are going to earn good profit as you are going to hold for sure you are going to be patient as you wait for the price increase. Even though that is going to take a lot of time before the price is going to increase you are just going to have the will power to hold.

we need money to pay electric fee, and im sure it's not a cheap money.
i think holding and selling is 2 part of miner where he must be balancing, selling for  pay electric fee. and holding to get more profit.

You are right with it you must balance it. But for me if you are going to have another source of income and just bitcoin that is going to be better. And you can use your profit there for paying your electric bills that is what I am doing. I'm not selling my bitcoins but sometimes I am spending it if I run out of my savings and other sources.

Saving  bitcoin would be the best  idea since we could somewhat assure that bitcoins price in the future would surely rise but there are some circumstances that we spend  our bitcoins just like what you said  we sometimes use it when we  are out  of money and savings and sometimes we  need to  pay our bills etc.

We are earning or buying them so that we can make some profits from them in future, but if this the time to grab profits then we don't need to wait for future, so its better to sell them when its allowing you to make profits.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:19:25 PM

It is better to hold the bitcoin for the long term. As long as more people use the bitcoin, the price will rise.

The price would rise only if the adopters do their part, not just by using bitcoin it would rise but investments would be a great support for that, as long as someone invests a good amount in it it would keep rising.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:31:27 PM

The price would rise only if the adopters do their part, not just by using bitcoin it would rise but investments would be a great support for that, as long as someone invests a good amount in it it would keep rising.

To take price higher we need big investors who will bring fresh money into bitcoins, and if it is done then no can stop bitcon rising and it will surely take price to next level.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 01:55:26 PM

I'm also not selling any bitcoins because the bitcoin will go to a higher amount soon or later.
I have a good feeling about the bitcoin future due to that I think its better to just hold them for a while.
Lol I think just because you think that the future of bitcoin has a bright future with high prices then you will not sell your bitcoin in this year? bitcoin future is still unclear, so it is better if you pick something definite first
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 02:56:04 PM

I'm also not selling any bitcoins because the bitcoin will go to a higher amount soon or later.
I have a good feeling about the bitcoin future due to that I think its better to just hold them for a while.
Lol I think just because you think that the future of bitcoin has a bright future with high prices then you will not sell your bitcoin in this year? bitcoin future is still unclear, so it is better if you pick something definite first

Yes and if in coming months the price goes higher and its allowing me to make profits then I will surely sell my coins to secure profits and will wait for the price drop so that I can buy it again.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 03:04:06 PM

Yes and if in coming months the price goes higher and its allowing me to make profits then I will surely sell my coins to secure profits and will wait for the price drop so that I can buy it again.
This is just  a common way how to earn a profit just to buy low and sell. high.. just like you are trading in altcoin..
And almosrt all member here are doing it to make  profit.. So the more you are holding bitcoins the more you can make a profit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
John Constantine

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 07:48:51 PM

Yeah, I am surely not going  to sell it very soon, cause in my opinion the time  is good to hold. Nothing is sure  in the crypto markets, but I prefer wait  and see what changes  may happen  for us in the near future...
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:05:25 AM

Yeah, I am surely not going  to sell it very soon, cause in my opinion the time  is good to hold. Nothing is sure  in the crypto markets, but I prefer wait  and see what changes  may happen  for us in the near future...

If you are going to sell your bitcoins today then that is not going to be a wise decision because the price is still low. What we need to do today is that we are going to buy bitcoins that we afford in able to take the advantage of it. Because if we are going to sell today for sure the next days the price of bitcoin is going to increase and that's a loss for us.

It is a waste if you will sell the bitcoin right now you will going to regret that.  Btc price right now is under $600 and it is much better if you will buy some.  But since I have no money to buy I will just continue to earn some.   Grin. Just keep it.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:40:15 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
At the moment I am also not going to sell any coin because the value of the Bitcoin is not really that high at the moment so it is better to wait.
The next time that the value is going to rise I make sure that I will sell some Bitcoin.
CloudStrife

Activity: 256

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:27:22 PM

It sounds simple, but it  is difficult to perform. The volatility  is really unusual. But the history  of btc has shown  that, in general,  if you hold you win.
Abbybenson

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:29:19 PM

I'm not going to sell mine in the next following weeks. In fact, I'd like to accumulate more and see where this is all heading. If the price has increased ny 30% more than when I bought it, I'd consider letting go of some, then just wait for the price to go down again, and hope for another round of good returns.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 10:40:54 PM

If you are going to sell your bitcoins today then that is not going to be a wise decision because the price is still low. What we need to do today is that we are going to buy bitcoins that we afford in able to take the advantage of it. Because if we are going to sell today for sure the next days the price of bitcoin is going to increase and that's a loss for us.

It is a waste if you will sell the bitcoin right now you will going to regret that.  Btc price right now is under $600 and it is much better if you will buy some.  But since I have no money to buy I will just continue to earn some.   Grin. Just keep it.

You are right currently the price is not in a position that we go to sell our bitcoins we, if afford, have to buy more bitcoins and have to keep them for some longer time and will be happy in the future with the profit which we will get with our saved bitcoins.
resilientknight

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:20:35 AM

I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 08:52:22 PM

It sounds simple, but it  is difficult to perform. The volatility  is really unusual. But the history  of btc has shown  that, in general,  if you hold you win.
yes that is a fact and that is the reason that i am not going to sell my bitcoins right now because i have to wait for the price increase which is expected very soon, therefore to me i will hold my bitcoin tell the time when the price of bitcoin cross 1000USD level.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:54:55 PM

yes that is a fact and that is the reason that i am not going to sell my bitcoins right now because i have to wait for the price increase which is expected very soon, therefore to me i will hold my bitcoin tell the time when the price of bitcoin cross 1000USD level.
Those price should be reached at 2020, soo you have to wait atleast 4 years to double the current bitcoin value, maybe as something may happen before those time. But altcoins are mooving a lot on the last days, people says thats the dark marketplaces making pression and growing the interest into the crypto world. This isnt the best time to sell any coin neither bitcoin or altcoin wait a better price.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 03:46:52 PM

I'm also not selling my coins right now. I don't see any huge increase coming and people in speculation aren't saying things like that, as well. I'm trying to maximize my profit out of the next price increase so I'm not spending any Bitcoins. I'm currently just using fiat money to buy basically everything that I need to carry on in life.

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:01:53 PM

Those price should be reached at 2020, soo you have to wait atleast 4 years to double the current bitcoin value, maybe as something may happen before those time. But altcoins are mooving a lot on the last days, people says thats the dark marketplaces making pression and growing the interest into the crypto world. This isnt the best time to sell any coin neither bitcoin or altcoin wait a better price.
in fact we are closer to $1000 but some trader has lose their trust to the big exchange due too many accident with exchange get hacked.

tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:07:04 PM

I'm also not selling my coins right now. I don't see any huge increase coming and people in speculation aren't saying things like that, as well. I'm trying to maximize my profit out of the next price increase so I'm not spending any Bitcoins. I'm currently just using fiat money to buy basically everything that I need to carry on in life.

That's the right thing to do, as we cannot afford to spend them at a moment as price is not as per our expectations so its better to hold them for a while and spend when the right time comes.

Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: