Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:24:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
tampazeus

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:14:29 PM

People who saving bitcoins for a long time nowdays will get a good reward for patience, and i think that selling nowdays will not make biggest profit, so better to wait a bit more.
yeah if they already hold bitcoin very long. from a few months ago. I'm sure they've been profitable if sold in a few days ago. I think now the time to buy

Yeah price is low now, so those who were waiting for price drops I think they would be really happy as this is good price to buy as price will rise at halving.
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 04:31:19 AM

People who saving bitcoins for a long time nowdays will get a good reward for patience, and i think that selling nowdays will not make biggest profit, so better to wait a bit more.
yeah if they already hold bitcoin very long. from a few months ago. I'm sure they've been profitable if sold in a few days ago. I think now the time to buy

Yeah price is low now, so those who were waiting for price drops I think they would be really happy as this is good price to buy as price will rise at halving.

This is really not the right time of selling your bitcoins. As you are going to loss a big amount of income if you are going to sell it today.
Much better to wait for a better price increase in the month of July.

Signature for rent
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:04:12 AM

I'm also not selling any bitcoins these future months because the price is gonna be very nice and high and selling would just be stupid right now due to that.

Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:06:20 AM

This is really not the right time of selling your bitcoins. As you are going to loss a big amount of income if you are going to sell it today.
Much better to wait for a better price increase in the month of July.

yeah, i agree.
this is no time to sell bitcoin. i sold some after the top above $700 only because i needed some money for an emergency but other than that i will not sell anything until the after the halving and end of the year.

to the moon with bitcoin...
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 05:34:08 AM

I'm also not selling any bitcoins these future months because the price is gonna be very nice and high and selling would just be stupid right now due to that.

That's what really I'm going to do as the price instead of increasing as the halving is coming it is decreasing.
Of course I won't get profit if I'm not going to sell it today. Much better to wait for the halving and let's see if I'm going to sell my bitcoins.

Vires in Numeris
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 06:32:05 AM

I think the hold bitcoin too long is not a good idea. yeah I also hold hope that the price will rise to $ 1,000. but it was only my hope. this time the price drops? and almost everyone panicked. but not for me. bitcoin I'm sure the price will go up. This is a dump. you can start to buy many more bitcoin
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:55:03 PM

I think the hold bitcoin too long is not a good idea. yeah I also hold hope that the price will rise to $ 1,000. but it was only my hope. this time the price drops? and almost everyone panicked. but not for me. bitcoin I'm sure the price will go up. This is a dump. you can start to buy many more bitcoin

The price is suppressed below the $800 due to the small block size. When that is increased, the price could be $1000 easily.
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:07:17 PM

The price is suppressed below the $800 due to the small block size. When that is increased, the price could be $1000 easily.

The price of bitcoin is decreasing again today and i think it's because Hashocean issue. But i will not sell my bitcoins now, because i'm sure it will increase again soon.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:08:04 PM

I don't think that the price of $1k is now possible at halving, as price is not moving up, and its falling again slowly, and if starts moving up in few days,then maximum price we can expect is $800.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:16:50 PM

The price of bitcoin is decreasing again today and i think it's because Hashocean issue. But i will not sell my bitcoins now, because i'm sure it will increase again soon.
even though the price is coming down once again im not afraid to hold to be honest

im pretty sure that i will never sell any coins too because i know that the price will soon start growing really fast

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 04:40:25 PM

even though the price is coming down once again im not afraid to hold to be honest

im pretty sure that i will never sell any coins too because i know that the price will soon start growing really fast

We can expect higher price in this week as I think there are lot of people who will still  buy bitcoins before the halving which will help in taking price to higher level.
wikenpp

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:23:46 PM

We can expect higher price in this week as I think there are lot of people who will still  buy bitcoins before the halving which will help in taking price to higher level.

Be careful, since some will take this as investment advice, which you are not able to give, since this statement is based on purely speculation. Nor would I advice, but what I can say is that the moment to sell wasn't when we hit 780 nor the current time.

Holding for at least a year seems to be the most profitable thing to do.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:38:44 PM

Be careful, since some will take this as investment advice, which you are not able to give, since this statement is based on purely speculation. Nor would I advice, but what I can say is that the moment to sell wasn't when we hit 780 nor the current time.

Holding for at least a year seems to be the most profitable thing to do.

If you are a long term holder and not have any plan to sell at halving then there is nothing to worry about the speculation around, you can hold it as the price in next year would be definitely higher.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:31:07 PM

i think the price will soon come back so i definitely agree with you, i dont sell any coins right now too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:59:21 PM

i think the price will soon come back so i definitely agree with you, i dont sell any coins right now too
Now is getting close to halving of course the price can come back to $ 775 range but to be honest I don't know bitcoin could touch $800 or not at the end of this month.

potatopower

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:37:43 PM

Now is getting close to halving of course the price can come back to $ 775 range but to be honest I don't know bitcoin could touch $800 or not at the end of this month.
i think nearly anything might happen to the price to be honest, i would sell some coins if the price jumps significantly

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:41:15 PM

i think nearly anything might happen to the price to be honest, i would sell some coins if the price jumps significantly

Yeah, me too. Just waiting for the right price in order to get out, and will buy again for sure when it gets dumped again as we all know that's the only thing that's going to happen.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:57:14 PM

I think if you could sell bitcoin in the last week. I'm sure you'll be very lucky right now because the price back down to $ 550. yeah maximize opportunities as possible. when prices are high then you have to sell. bitcoin cycle will not run long always ups and downs. so remember that
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:12:06 AM

I think if you could sell bitcoin in the last week. I'm sure you'll be very lucky right now because the price back down to $ 550. yeah maximize opportunities as possible. when prices are high then you have to sell. bitcoin cycle will not run long always ups and downs. so remember that

I sold my few coins last week when it was at $750 as I was satisfied with the price and it was allowing me to make huge profits, and very next day price went back down, so it was a profitable decision for me.
Doms

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 11:17:26 AM

I sold my few coins last week when it was at $750 as I was satisfied with the price and it was allowing me to make huge profits, and very next day price went back down, so it was a profitable decision for me.
That was indeed a good decision and I would say that you almost timed your selling perfectly. Great way to make some quick profits. As for me, I am intent on holding for the long term. I would probably sell half when the price reaches $1000, but would still wait for the price to go down and accumulate once more.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: