Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132656 times)
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 02:40:35 PM

You will not sell any coin Huh

I doubt that because in the end we always need to convert or sell our bitcoins just to take our profits and also get the money. Bitcoin is limited as of now and it not just like dollar that you can use anywhere to buy some stuff. If you are planning to wait for bitcoin to reach to the point that it doesn't need to convert in fiat, i'm sure it will take a lot of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:04:23 PM

You will not sell any coin Huh

I doubt that because in the end we always need to convert or sell our bitcoins just to take our profits and also get the money. Bitcoin is limited as of now and it not just like dollar that you can use anywhere to buy some stuff. If you are planning to wait for bitcoin to reach to the point that it doesn't need to convert in fiat, i'm sure it will take a lot of time.
If he is not going to sell any coins, then there'd be no point in trying to get all your coins at all since you are never really going to enjoy them, even just for a little bit. I know for a fact that seeing how much coins you have makes you feel 'wealthy' but not using it is just worthless.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:08:46 PM

yeah im not going to sell it also because in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bitcoinisfurture

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 05:10:34 PM

You wont sell any coin it means you will hold alt coins as well which is not at all useful. Because many will be have no value in some time afters its launch.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:41:59 PM

yeah im not going to sell it also because in my opinion the price of the bitcoin is going to grow a lot in the future

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm not selling my bitcoins because I know in the future or before the end of the year it happens. Or if not it is going to happen for the year 2017.
And as well as the consecutive years.
Well we should not sell our coins because this can be a negative approach in bitcoin too. Selling your coins will give bitcoin a decrease on it's demand.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 09:21:37 PM

That's what I'm doing right now. I'm not selling my bitcoins because I know in the future or before the end of the year it happens. Or if not it is going to happen for the year 2017.
And as well as the consecutive years.
Well we should not sell our coins because this can be a negative approach in bitcoin too. Selling your coins will give bitcoin a decrease on it's demand.
i think that you are right, if we not sell our bitcoins we allow the price to grow more and if we will be selling our coins then the price might drop a little bit i think
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 10:18:44 PM

You wont sell any coin it means you will hold alt coins as well which is not at all useful. Because many will be have no value in some time afters its launch.
True, perhaps he should specify in the title that he is speaking only of BTC.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:00:46 PM

I think that selling coins now is not profitable cause price can increase at any day but if not we can just wait for somethig good and than start selling.

secone

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 04:15:54 AM

i think sell all my coin is good at this momenth, block halving have been completed but the rate still under $700.
i think i will sell all my bitcoin then re-buy at under $500
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 05:20:23 AM

i think sell all my coin is good at this momenth, block halving have been completed but the rate still under $700.

every single on of us would love to do that, to sell at $650 and rebuy at below $500 but the problem is that price of bitcoin is not going to go under $500 anymore and although anything is possible but right now rise over the course of the next two months is the most probably scenario.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
secone

Merit: 501

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 06:27:31 AM

every single on of us would love to do that, to sell at $650 and rebuy at below $500 but the problem is that price of bitcoin is not going to go under $500 anymore and although anything is possible but right now rise over the course of the next two months is the most probably scenario.

the market chart still not confirmed "the bull raise" maybe we will see the price under $500 in next week, some people who invest at bitcoin for selling at having will be give up and panic sell Roll Eyes
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 07:14:16 AM

the market chart still not confirmed "the bull raise" maybe we will see the price under $500 in next week, some people who invest at bitcoin for selling at having will be give up and panic sell Roll Eyes
$500 will not happen this year, we will see an increase not a decrease, I believe this because I have invested in it and the halving is done and we should be comfortable sitting not panicking.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 05:40:24 PM

$500 will not happen this year, we will see an increase not a decrease, I believe this because I have invested in it and the halving is done and we should be comfortable sitting not panicking.

I think the price will also not drop below %500. It will trade around $650. Then it will rise to $1000.

dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:09:32 PM

Even if you do not sell any coins, it is better for you to use some bitcons. That will help the adoption.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 06:42:33 PM

Even if you do not sell any coins, it is better for you to use some bitcons. That will help the adoption.

Adoption will go though either way, it's the amount of new people getting into bitcoin that will get bitcoin big as a currency.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 07:22:04 PM

Adoption will go though either way, it's the amount of new people getting into bitcoin that will get bitcoin big as a currency.

so if we want to increase the demand of bitcoin ,we have to invite more and more people to adopt bitcoin, and have to tell them about investment in bitcoin and have to show them that how in the past we all have got bigger profits from bitcoin investment.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:27:54 PM

so if we want to increase the demand of bitcoin ,we have to invite more and more people to adopt bitcoin, and have to tell them about investment in bitcoin and have to show them that how in the past we all have got bigger profits from bitcoin investment.

That is the way to let bitcoin grow. The more the better. Eventually those people being personal or business will use it to incorporate it in their system.
Things like that give bitcoin a good boost.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 09:59:23 PM

We talked about adoption 6 years ago lol.

Its going to take some serious leg work for the twins to pull off their final stuff to get their ETF up on a exchange - which I had no updates about.

Or else people would be buzzing around that situation.
anthonydar

Activity: 203

★CryptoGamesFX.com★

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 07:10:28 AM

That is the way to let bitcoin grow. The more the better. Eventually those people being personal or business will use it to incorporate it in their system.

Yes you have the point guys, if we aren't going to use bitcoin how we can contribute to the mass adoption of people if we aren't going to use it.
And we will just going to sleep it on our bitcoin wallets. That's true we need to use it and consume to help the community.

Using bitcoin is good for the adoption of the bitcoin. I hope the company accepting bitcoin can make more profit.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 07:30:39 AM

Yes you have the point guys, if we aren't going to use bitcoin how we can contribute to the mass adoption of people if we aren't going to use it.
And we will just going to sleep it on our bitcoin wallets. That's true we need to use it and consume to help the community.

Using bitcoin is good for the adoption of the bitcoin. I hope the company accepting bitcoin can make more profit.
With the improve community, I am pretty sure company's accepting bitcoins will be profitable due to the fact that they can transact fast and the users will be happy to use bitcoins to save from low cost online transactions.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: