Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:45:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:17:13 AM

You are just right, bitcoin is sometimes rising, sometimes decreasing... but recovering again. I hope more people use it over time, so the price can find stability.

Yeah if more people are going to buy bitcoins and going to keep on using bitcoin for sure the price of bitcoin is going to increase. And of course you are not going to do something but you are just going to hold it until the price is going to reach your desired price. But you are not helping the ecosystem of bitcoin if you are not going to use any single bitcoin.

That right, holding Bitcoin would not really help to the Bitcoins ecosystem as he said we must use our Bitcoins that we own so that it would be circulated to the block chain of this coin but we can't really force anyone to use their Bitcoin because some or most believe that they must save more coin for future use or profit but I don't really recommend this thing especially to those huge investors just holding their large volume of Bitcoin to their wallets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 04:23:10 AM

You are just right, bitcoin is sometimes rising, sometimes decreasing... but recovering again. I hope more people use it over time, so the price can find stability.

Yeah if more people are going to buy bitcoins and going to keep on using bitcoin for sure the price of bitcoin is going to increase. And of course you are not going to do something but you are just going to hold it until the price is going to reach your desired price. But you are not helping the ecosystem of bitcoin if you are not going to use any single bitcoin.

that is the big adoption that we are looking for to see and it will take a much longer time with all these stops and dips in the road so we have to wait and spread the word so that we can help speed up this adoption process and price will rise after that.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:03:11 PM

that is the big adoption that we are looking for to see and it will take a much longer time with all these stops and dips in the road so we have to wait and spread the word so that we can help speed up this adoption process and price will rise after that.

If we could really fasten the way  to promote bitcoin to the whole world would be  possible   but  its really difficult since not all of us  have the knowledge  in techy things and  even some countries didnt even heard the  word bitcoin thats why  it would take time  to spread the word.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 01:13:19 PM

nice strategy dude.
me too, we must have believe at the coin we have.
when the price is going down, it like a ball. it will be up again.
pretty much correct. I am also not in support of sell bitcoin just because price got down little bit. I am sure price will increase for sure in future. but we should be realistic also. bitcoin price is unpredictable it is possible that we think something else and then happen something else.
but I would still hold my bitcoins until I didn't got any backup plan.

betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:24:38 PM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is really important to believe in bitcoins at the moment if you want to make reasonable profit with it
yeah you have to believe that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again. so I think you do not need to panic when the price falls. keep calm and do not be overly concerned

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:43:45 PM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is really important to believe in bitcoins at the moment if you want to make reasonable profit with it
yeah you have to believe that bitcoin prices will definitely rise again. so I think you do not need to panic when the price falls. keep calm and do not be overly concerned

Not sure whether price will rise in coming months or not but in long term it will surely go higher as there will many new companies that will start using bitcoin which will help in taking price higher.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:24:27 AM

nice strategy dude.
pretty much correct. I am also not in support of sell bitcoin just because price got down little bit. I am sure price will increase for sure in future. but we should be realistic also. bitcoin price is unpredictable it is possible that we think something else and then happen something else.

Actually everyone likes earning profits by holding bitcoins but sometimes people need to sell some of them because they need money and they cannot wait a long time for the price to go higher for selling them so they just sell them when they see a reasonable price.
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:31:42 AM

nice strategy dude.

Actually everyone likes earning profits by holding bitcoins but sometimes people need to sell some of them because they need money and they cannot wait a long time for the price to go higher for selling them so they just sell them when they see a reasonable price.

If you are making profits with current price then there is nothing wrong in selling it, as we invest our money only to earn profits, so you should not hesitate in selling your coins.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:01:06 PM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is going to be growing really fast and in my opinion it will make me some decent profit i hope thats why i believe in bitcoins

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Vhern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:59:27 AM

BTCBTCBTC is inflating over time hold some bitcoins and you will be rich after 4 to 5 years or so, nevertheless it always come in handy if you have a decent amount of coin and you will never have to worry about the pump and dump everytime the market changes.

For someone like me the idea of holding bitcoin in future investment is nice however is just hard to hold a coin when you have so little of it, you get aggressive and start to play gambling nevertheless I am doing vice-versa sell coin when its high and sell when its low.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:44:00 AM

nice strategy dude.
yeah of course the price will rise in the future but that does not mean you're going to hold it. my principles is to sell all my bitcoin when prices are high and it already exceeds the price that I bought and I get great benefits. I will sell it on the spot
shadobitz

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 06:59:27 AM

BTCBTCBTC is inflating over time hold some bitcoins and you will be rich after 4 to 5 years or so, nevertheless it always come in handy if you have a decent amount of coin and you will never have to worry about the pump and dump everytime the market changes.

For someone like me the idea of holding bitcoin in future investment is nice however is just hard to hold a coin when you have so little of it, you get aggressive and start to play gambling nevertheless I am doing vice-versa sell coin when its high and sell when its low.

Indeed cryptocurrency is not for everyone because it demand a lot patience, if we are worry about recent pump and dump than we have no place into this world, let's take a look if we are holding from the beginning of the 2015 than we are already into safe zone, price moved to more than double and surely after few years it will get increased.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:07:43 AM

nice strategy dude.
yeah of course the price will rise in the future but that does not mean you're going to hold it. my principles is to sell all my bitcoin when prices are high and it already exceeds the price that I bought and I get great benefits. I will sell it on the spot

So, you must stop yourself by spending your bitcoins actively. And if you are going to be patient at it for sure you are going to get profit once you have hold a lot of it.

Because as the time goes by, there are going to be a lot of temptations that you must use your bitcoin in case of emergency.

That is why we must need to be patient while we are holding our coins.

Signature for rent
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:55:23 PM

nice strategy dude.
of course it is going to grow a lot in the near future i think and it will allow us all to make some decent money hopefully it would be really cool
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:48:23 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
It was a very good idea if bitcoin are crashing and some alt coins do also well im not going to stop earning bitcoin because i believe that one day the bitcoin price will be increase or rise again and we can do more than that so we must keep on earning bitcoin and always believe in it because nothing is imposible
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:30:26 AM

until I won't get any urgent and emergency need of money. I will never sell my bitcoin. because I am a believer of bitcoin. I am here in bitcoin for a long time and I know the good things in bitcoin...

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 07:48:13 AM

until I won't get any urgent and emergency need of money. I will never sell my bitcoin. because I am a believer of bitcoin. I am here in bitcoin for a long time and I know the good things in bitcoin...

It should be our principle, what we are holding in our possession now is a precious money that will be a big amount in the future, we should always think of the future so we cannot just easily spend our bitcoins. It is not that we are not gonna sell but we sell at the right time.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
deadsilent

Activity: 1148

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:27:47 AM

If we could really fasten the way  to promote bitcoin to the whole world would be  possible   but  its really difficult since not all of us  have the knowledge  in techy things and  even some countries didnt even heard the  word bitcoin thats why  it would take time  to spread the word.
You can do that. Even just a simple  blog about bitcoin can help. Facebook are good example of it. I think you can start there and if you can do some videos about it i think you did your role to promote bitcoin. We can promote bitcoin even in a little thing if many of us will do this theres no impossible.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 08:35:43 AM

That what goes into my mind also.  Just keep my bitcoin until I could keep it.  We know the bright future of bitcoin if we will just let it to sit on our wallet.  Its price would definitely goes up and I believe on that.  But if the need arise then I think I have to spend them as I am also having them and earning them for some reasons.  It is for my family.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:29:50 AM

That what goes into my mind also.  Just keep my bitcoin until I could keep it.  We know the bright future of bitcoin if we will just let it to sit on our wallet.  Its price would definitely goes up and I believe on that.  But if the need arise then I think I have to spend them as I am also having them and earning them for some reasons.  It is for my family.
People just assume Bitcoin has a bright future, but in reality there is no way to know if this is indeed the fact. Only time will tell.

Also, it's also not smart to just assume that when you hold your coins in your wallet that you'll see the price increase.

Mainly because of the fact that the majority of the people here can't hold their coins for longer than a few months. Real holders (people solidly holding their coins for a few years) are very rare.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: