Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:11:17 PM

Well, i always sell my bitcoins every week after i received my payment from a service and i don't think i can't to not sell my bitcoins, because i always need it to turn it into fiat.

Well maybe you are on a fast pace life that you need always fiat money and you are not able to save every time you are exchanging it to fiat money.
It is going to be good if you are going to try some bitcoin allocation and try to save some of the bitcoins you have. So that you are going to have stable holdings of bitcoin.

Saying to someone  that he must allocate some bitcoin to his savings is easy but if we are in his situation maybe we would say the same thing especially if you need  money for everyday living, you would definitely exchange your bitcoin  to fiat everyday so that you would survive for everyday living.

In the short term, we can wait a few more months to buy the bitcoin. The bitcoin price might drop a bit lower.
it is definitely not going to be dropping any more, in my opinion the price can only grow from now on to be honest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

Well, i always sell my bitcoins every week after i received my payment from a service and i don't think i can't to not sell my bitcoins, because i always need it to turn it into fiat.

Well maybe you are on a fast pace life that you need always fiat money and you are not able to save every time you are exchanging it to fiat money.
It is going to be good if you are going to try some bitcoin allocation and try to save some of the bitcoins you have. So that you are going to have stable holdings of bitcoin.

Saying to someone  that he must allocate some bitcoin to his savings is easy but if we are in his situation maybe we would say the same thing especially if you need  money for everyday living, you would definitely exchange your bitcoin  to fiat everyday so that you would survive for everyday living.

In the short term, we can wait a few more months to buy the bitcoin. The bitcoin price might drop a bit lower.
it is definitely not going to be dropping any more, in my opinion the price can only grow from now on to be honest

Nothing can be guaranteed, price may go down or even go higher in coming day, no one knows what exactly will happen in next few days so I will wait for few more days to arrive at any decision.
dhampir-D

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:06:51 PM

Good, I'm planing to hold most of the portfolio and keep it until I see it above 1k usd per btc.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 10:27:30 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley
Bitcoin today have never reached a record high, and did not reveal their full potential. Only a limited number of people uses it and it is mined. Bitcoin is a currency, like gold for example, only in digital format. And digital currency has a great future.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:11:28 PM

It's a good idea for people who know how to wait, patient people is always making good resaults in everything, no need to be genius to undestand that someday price will be bigger than now to sell.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 11:19:13 PM

Nothing can be guaranteed, price may go down or even go higher in coming day, no one knows what exactly will happen in next few days so I will wait for few more days to arrive at any decision.

Agree, but $570-600 could keep for some months more at least until first days of December.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:29:07 AM

Agree, but $570-600 could keep for some months more at least until first days of December.

yes, no one really knows when the price would go up or go down because  of some speculations  of some people, we are always been confused   on those many predictions out there, some may claim that bitcoins price would reach $1k and some said it would drop $350 but its all useless  no matter  how we speculate , we dont know what would be  the price tommorow.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:00:02 AM

yes, no one really knows when the price would go up or go down because  of some speculations  of some people, we are always been confused   on those many predictions out there, some may claim that bitcoins price would reach $1k and some said it would drop $350 but its all useless  no matter  how we speculate , we dont know what would be  the price tommorow.
We need to speculate as that is the basis of our investment, when we speculate that the price will increase so we buy more bitcoin to gain profit. The current market trend of bitcoin is positively telling its investors that it would be more successful in the future to come brought by increasing number of adopters.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
ImHacked

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 05:21:36 AM

If you bought bitcoin before with a price that is higher than the price today it is of course a bad idea to sell it now.  Even if the price of bitcoin today is low we should keep it and wait for it to goes up again.  We knew that it ain't possible as bitcoin really do good in the market.  It will no longer goes down as it has already place on the market today.
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 11:55:00 AM

Im investing small ammounts of bitcoin into some altcoins that i believe are under the real value, soo i will hold them till end the year atleast and then i will think what i will do if sell or wait a bit more, usually the savings returns good profits and almost without risk.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:00:23 PM

Im investing small ammounts of bitcoin into some altcoins that i believe are under the real value, soo i will hold them till end the year atleast and then i will think what i will do if sell or wait a bit more, usually the savings returns good profits and almost without risk.

Holding it till the end of the year is a good thing to do as everyone is expecting higher price in the end of the  year so if we sell at that point that it can be really profitable.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 12:07:24 PM

You never know what to expect. It's the worst thing here. And investing in altcoins small sums (I guess a few cents/bucks) has small profits too. And if you invest in 5, for example, 2 of them can rise and 3 can fall in price. And you can go in negative profit.

I wish you best of luck, but I don't think investing small amounts would bring you mich profit.
BitSquare

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 03:58:30 PM

You never know what to expect. It's the worst thing here. And investing in altcoins small sums (I guess a few cents/bucks) has small profits too. And if you invest in 5, for example, 2 of them can rise and 3 can fall in price. And you can go in negative profit.

I wish you best of luck, but I don't think investing small amounts would bring you mich profit.

The development of the bitcoin has slowed done recently. That is the reason of the bitcoin price drop. People are investing in good altcoins.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 04:40:23 PM

The development of the bitcoin has slowed done recently. That is the reason of the bitcoin price drop. People are investing in good altcoins.

That's true people are much more attracted towards altcoin market at a moment as they can make really good profits in a quick time if you choose a right coin.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2016, 07:19:38 PM

That's true people are much more attracted towards altcoin market at a moment as they can make really good profits in a quick time if you choose a right coin.
how can we know had choose the right coin and would provide quick profits, altcoin just as the circulation of bitcoin development that played by the developers and who suffered losses most people who invest there.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:49:58 AM

Well, i don't think holding altcoins is a good decision as we never know when the price grows and drops of altcoins, we can see that their prices are dropping and growing daily so it is good to trade them for short period but holding for too long can be risky i think.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 04:54:53 PM

how can we know had choose the right coin and would provide quick profits, altcoin just as the circulation of bitcoin development that played by the developers and who suffered losses most people who invest there.

Don't invest blindly in any altcoin  check out the volume and if you find descent volume then you can afford to invest your money into but invest only for short term.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 06:17:57 PM

I fear there are other reasons for this, and its are certain classes of vulnerabilities especially where there are stored a lot of BTC like to exchanges, let me give you another example, suppose you are an athlete, the strongest and fastest in the world but suddenly catch a bad  cold or something like that and takes you to bed leaving you virtually out of any competition or training throughout the period of recovery. How many  times are you going to get sick? well, that will depend on many factors.
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:09:50 PM

If you bought bitcoin before with a price that is higher than the price today it is of course a bad idea to sell it now.  Even if the price of bitcoin today is low we should keep it and wait for it to goes up again.  We knew that it ain't possible as bitcoin really do good in the market.  It will no longer goes down as it has already place on the market today.
yes that is a fact, some time when the market start taking correction and the price start a little felling down, people start selling their bitcoin, i think we should afford  some pressure and to not try to sell bitcoin is such conditions, only they we can get profit from bitcoin .
AmatoInazuma

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 01:08:26 AM

Don't invest blindly in any altcoin  check out the volume and if you find descent volume then you can afford to invest your money into but invest only for short term.
Yup , check the volume and do a short term trading ,really help you for getting profit on trading . Or you can ask someone for help you to analyze this also you can join trading discussion in this forum , you can get lot of informations in here.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: