Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:40:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:28:57 AM

I think as long as the price remains low bitcoin better hold and while holding  your bitcoin
it would be better if you also continue to collect bitcoin.,

That must be the common practice. Don't just hold same quantity and numbers of bitcoin because you are just expecting to increase their value. Much better if while holding, also try to accumulate coins as much as you can so that their quantity is growing too. And because their quantity is growing, expect some nice profits too.

Yes its better to make some efforts in growing our coins instead of just holding it, if you have higher number of coins then you can expect higher profits in future.

Exactly. And by adding and accumulating hold coins, our time of waiting will be worth it since the expected rewards is really interesting.

If you will just only hold a fixed amount and never adding some of it then the expected rewards are not that worth of waiting.
I think a lot of us are doing the same thing. By accumulating bitcoin with the ways we know how, we all just have to hope that the future will be brighter for us who are patiently holding our precious bitcoins. With a bit of patience and proper discipline, a huge amount of bitcoins can be in our hands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bokelka

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:48:53 AM

I think as long as the price remains low bitcoin better hold and while holding  your bitcoin

That must be the common practice. Don't just hold same quantity and numbers of bitcoin because you are just expecting to increase their value. Much better if while holding, also try to accumulate coins as much as you can so that their quantity is growing too. And because their quantity is growing, expect some nice profits too.

Yes its better to make some efforts in growing our coins instead of just holding it, if you have higher number of coins then you can expect higher profits in future.

Exactly. And by adding and accumulating hold coins, our time of waiting will be worth it since the expected rewards is really interesting.

If you will just only hold a fixed amount and never adding some of it then the expected rewards are not that worth of waiting.
I think a lot of us are doing the same thing. By accumulating bitcoin with the ways we know how, we all just have to hope that the future will be brighter for us who are patiently holding our precious bitcoins. With a bit of patience and proper discipline, a huge amount of bitcoins can be in our hands.

I have bought some bitcoin this time last year. I think the price will rise a lot in the future, so I did not sell any.
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:16:50 AM

I have bought some bitcoin this time last year. I think the price will rise a lot in the future, so I did not sell any.

That is good if you aren't going to spend bitcoin and sell it because it tends that the price of bitcoin is going to increase for higher price.
And if you are holding a lot too for sure you are going to earn when the price of bitcoin is going to pump. That's why many are holding bitcoin today
for they are hoping that the price is going to pump.

good if you are a trader, because you will continue to hold bitcoin, also your bitcoin will continue to grow from trading. so you hold more when prices are rising. and a trader always hold bitcoin, so you will not sell bitcoin, because you will focus continues to get a profit.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:54:53 PM

Someone having a good amount of bitcoins should never just hold them in their wallets but should always try to grow them by trading or other methods available, because by holding you will surely earn profits when the price grows but by growing them you will earn more profits when the price goes higher.
purebitco

Activity: 337

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:01:53 PM

I will surely not sell my coins at this stage, as price is still below $600, So I will wait till it touches $800 and at that time I will sell some of my coins and rest will sell at $1k price.
no one is selling their bitcoins if they want to make profit, it is better to just hold your bitcoins till the price reached a new all time high in order to make profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
vantyzz

Activity: 274

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:05:51 PM

Someone having a good amount of bitcoins should never just hold them in their wallets but should always try to grow them by trading or other methods available, because by holding you will surely earn profits when the price grows but by growing them you will earn more profits when the price goes higher.
Money that just lie in wait when the price increases, I believe the dead money. Money is loved not only silence, but also work. When they work, their number is multiplied. Therefore bitcoin should work to increase their number.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:08:01 PM

I will surely not sell my coins at this stage, as price is still below $600, So I will wait till it touches $800 and at that time I will sell some of my coins and rest will sell at $1k price.
no one is selling their bitcoins if they want to make profit, it is better to just hold your bitcoins till the price reached a new all time high in order to make profit
This is still not the best to sell and your right better to hold bitcoin instead of selling it right now because its not worth it..
The more you invest in bitcoin the more you can make profit in the future or wait in few months that the price will increase more .

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:15:23 PM

This is still not the best to sell and your right better to hold bitcoin instead of selling it right now because its not worth it..
The more you invest in bitcoin the more you can make profit in the future or wait in few months that the price will increase more .
Holding after dips seems to have had a majority of the best returns for investors in Bitcoin, as long as you know when to dip out and back off with whatever money you've made. Unless you think the market is going to go down and never go back up (or we're in a bubble and sell then re-buy later), you should hold in most scenarios.
oceanriver

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.

We can't know if when the price will reach to that extent, so it would be better if you sell them when you see price is quite high like above 800$ or 900$ because it may drop again after that so you would lose a chance of earning more profits.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, do not wait too long and especially if its major pump as it will not stay there longer and will fall back soon, so its better to sell when price is on top.

I suggest you to try to sell upcoming christmas time and Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it but we should wait for good pump at top value...

Yup try to collect as much as you can till the end of the year as its predicted that price will go higher in the end of the year so that would be the best time to sell.
though right now it is really hard to make some new bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion it would be better to hold bitcoins but you first need to have it
risatrakib

Activity: 823
Merit: 500

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 05:23:10 PM

I am also doing the same thing like you .I also believe that bitcoin price will rise soon

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:56:56 PM

I will sell my coins only when I see 4 digit price in future till then I have a patience of holding it and will sell only when I am able to earn higher profits.

We can't know if when the price will reach to that extent, so it would be better if you sell them when you see price is quite high like above 800$ or 900$ because it may drop again after that so you would lose a chance of earning more profits.

Yeah that is the right thing to do, do not wait too long and especially if its major pump as it will not stay there longer and will fall back soon, so its better to sell when price is on top.

I suggest you to try to sell upcoming christmas time and Selling will be also not the best option that you can do now because the value is not even that high now and that is the problem, it would be nice that you can earn a lot of money with it but we should wait for good pump at top value...

Yup try to collect as much as you can till the end of the year as its predicted that price will go higher in the end of the year so that would be the best time to sell.
though right now it is really hard to make some new bitcoins to be honest, in my opinion it would be better to hold bitcoins but you first need to have it
if you have lots of money, it is good to hold bitcoin. but if you do not have money, it is better to grow bitcoin than just hold.

so when you grow and make a profit, you can save the most and hold for the long term.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 07:20:28 AM

if you have lots of money, it is good to hold bitcoin. but if you do not have money, it is better to grow bitcoin than just hold.

so when you grow and make a profit, you can save the most and hold for the long term.

Even if you have a lot of money but still it is better to keep them growing, if you dont want to risk them all then just do it with a half or just with a quarter of what you have, in that way if the price even drops in future you won't be in loss because you have been growing your bitcoins gradually with the time and if the price grows then you will earn a lot more profits then usual.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:00:32 AM

Even if you have a lot of money but still it is better to keep them growing, if you dont want to risk them all then just do it with a half or just with a quarter of what you have, in that way if the price even drops in future you won't be in loss because you have been growing your bitcoins gradually with the time and if the price grows then you will earn a lot more profits then usual.
Holding is very simple, it just needs some patience, it is not necessary that you sell every time there is a price increase because that inrease could be more when you wait for a longer time, one should know how to have patience and treat his investment like a time deposit where there should be a definite time before you withdraw.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Ruhtilg

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 08:34:57 AM

Holding is very simple, it just needs some patience, it is not necessary that you sell every time there is a price increase because that inrease could be more when you wait for a longer time, one should know how to have patience and treat his investment like a time deposit where there should be a definite time before you withdraw.

I bought some bitcoin in the middle of 2013. I have hold since then. I did not sell in later 2013, although I should sell with hindsight.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:02:13 AM

I bought some bitcoin in the middle of 2013. I have hold since then. I did not sell in later 2013, although I should sell with hindsight.

I would not sell your coins now if you don't need the money. It is better to hold them till 2017. The bitcoin price will rise again before year end.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 09:06:15 AM

Yes if you are looking for higher profits then you need to hold your coins for really long time, as it is predicted that bitcoin has potential to touch $5k in next 5 years.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 10:25:17 AM

Yes if you are looking for higher profits then you need to hold your coins for really long time, as it is predicted that bitcoin has potential to touch $5k in next 5 years.

What you can do is if you have some spare money, buy 1 Bitcoin, get it on a paper wallet and lock it away in a safe place. Just set a reminder for 2022 and forget you even have the coins for better or worse Smiley This is especially good for people who are not normally into Bitcoins, like you can gift it to you girlfriend or parents and they can potentially have a nice surprise after 5 years. Wonder how much 1 BTC will be worth in 2022.
opossum

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:46:24 AM

What you can do is if you have some spare money, buy 1 Bitcoin, get it on a paper wallet and lock it away in a safe place. Just set a reminder for 2022 and forget you even have the coins for better or worse Smiley This is especially good for people who are not normally into Bitcoins, like you can gift it to you girlfriend or parents and they can potentially have a nice surprise after 5 years. Wonder how much 1 BTC will be worth in 2022.

Well actually that is a good plan, but not many people have patience to hold it that long and they will sell their coins when price goes higher and that we will witness when it will hit $1k mark.

▄▄█████████▄▄
      ▄█████████████████▄
   ▄████▀            ▀████▄
  █████                █████▄
 ███████████████████████████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
████        ██████        ████
 ████▄      ██████      ▄████
  ▀████     ██████    ▄████▀
    ▀████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████▀
      ▀▀██████████████▀▀
TIDEX

Bokelka

Activity: 242

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 10:59:49 AM

Well actually that is a good plan, but not many people have patience to hold it that long and they will sell their coins when price goes higher and that we will witness when it will hit $1k mark.

If you really want to earn by means of holding then you are going to hold and not going to sell your coins and going to have patience.
Because you know what is going to happen if you are going to be patient by holding a lot of your coins. That is what happened to the first bitcoin holders and they are now millionaires.

I bought some bitcoin a few years ago and hold until a few months ago. I bought some altcoin miners with the bitcoin.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 11:53:31 AM

It is however smart to secure some profits from time to time. Just look at the peak of nearly $800 in June. I kept selling small parts of coins in the runup to that price, and I bought back when it went below $600 again. That's how you increase your coin count. I you just keep holding, then not much will happen beside you seeing the value of your coins go up or down. Action is what makes you get the best profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: