Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
Dora Doll

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 04:59:29 PM

Yeah, I am surely not going  to sell it very soon, cause in my opinion the time  is good to hold. Nothing is sure  in the crypto markets, but I prefer wait  and see what changes  may happen  for us in the near future...

If you are going to sell your bitcoins today then that is not going to be a wise decision because the price is still low. What we need to do today is that we are going to buy bitcoins that we afford in able to take the advantage of it. Because if we are going to sell today for sure the next days the price of bitcoin is going to increase and that's a loss for us.
but i think it will be a foolish decision if you are going to sell your bitcoin in current price, because the price of bitcoin still going so you must wait for some time if you want to make a good profit.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:48:17 PM

Yeah, I am surely not going  to sell it very soon, cause in my opinion the time  is good to hold. Nothing is sure  in the crypto markets, but I prefer wait  and see what changes  may happen  for us in the near future...

If you are going to sell your bitcoins today then that is not going to be a wise decision because the price is still low. What we need to do today is that we are going to buy bitcoins that we afford in able to take the advantage of it. Because if we are going to sell today for sure the next days the price of bitcoin is going to increase and that's a loss for us.
but i think it will be a foolish decision if you are going to sell your bitcoin in current price, because the price of bitcoin still going so you must wait for some time if you want to make a good profit.

It is not going to be foolish if there is going to have an emergency case that you don't have a choice but by selling your bitcoins with the current price is going to be your alas. So there are certain basis that we must considered about the things that might happen in the future, but holding of bitcoin is really a good choice to get good profit in the future.

I will not prefer to hold them for a long time as I will definitely sell them when I am making some profits from it as I have all the time in the world to buy them again in future.
WEBcreator

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:32:48 PM

It is not going to be foolish if there is going to have an emergency case that you don't have a choice but by selling your bitcoins with the current price is going to be your alas. So there are certain basis that we must considered about the things that might happen in the future, but holding of bitcoin is really a good choice to get good profit in the future.

I will not prefer to hold them for a long time as I will definitely sell them when I am making some profits from it as I have all the time in the world to buy them again in future.

SOme people are more into selling while some prefer to keep them save in cold wallet. Some people do believe that someday it will give quite a huge profit because of the usage and the rarity of it. Cant really deny those ideals however it doesnt matter as long as you could get profit from it

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 04:56:36 PM

SOme people are more into selling while some prefer to keep them save in cold wallet. Some people do believe that someday it will give quite a huge profit because of the usage and the rarity of it. Cant really deny those ideals however it doesnt matter as long as you could get profit from it

Some believes in holding it for long term hoping that price will rise in future and someone will prefer to sell them in short term to make quick profits, everyone has their own definition of making profits.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:28:58 PM

If you believe in the concept of bitcoin it makes no sense to think about selling your coins while the price is under 1k. We have seen that the price can go to 1200. Which means I am not selling before the price has reach 2k. That can be in 3 years, 5 years or long and yes I can wait that long.
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 09:51:20 PM

It sounds simple, but it  is difficult to perform. The volatility  is really unusual. But the history  of btc has shown  that, in general,  if you hold you win.
which becomes difficult for users or holder is impatient to wait for prices to rise. because you might have to wait several weeks or even up to a few months for the price to go up?

SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 10:03:28 PM

If you believe in the concept of bitcoin it makes no sense to think about selling your coins while the price is under 1k. We have seen that the price can go to 1200. Which means I am not selling before the price has reach 2k. That can be in 3 years, 5 years or long and yes I can wait that long.

i agree with your statement,the price of bitcoin could soar,but up to what degree and extend is still a debatable question even with the core people surrounding it,if you are not spending any money on purchasing bitcoin sure you can wait for N number of years for the price increase,but i does not work like that in the real world,if you invest in something for a long term you must have some clarity on the product .
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:07:20 PM

I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold

BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 11:36:33 PM

If you really want to keep holding all your coins till the price at least $2000 in the coming years (if it's ever going to happen), then it's of course your decision.

But know that when you use the volatile nature of Bitcoin in your advantage, that you can increase the number of coins that you have basically year on year.

You'll benefit in the way that the price goes up, and on top of that you'll benefit from the fact that you have gained extra coins in the meantime.

It's basically a win win for you if you know how to take advantage of the volatility as a trader. Just think about it.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:08:14 AM

I am saving it now as I don't  feel that it is the right time to sell, at current  price is not too high, in my opinion, but If I try  to have more patience I  can expect better profits.
I agree also hold some of my bitcoin in the wallet, I think that the price of bitcoin in a few weeks will exceed the price at today, so I still have confidence that I will continue to hold

im never selling any of my coins either because it gives me a good possibility to gain profit for just holding it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Nimbulan

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:56:55 AM

of course the price of the bitcoin is going to become really huge and i think that it will make me some big profit

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:15:58 AM

of course the price of the bitcoin is going to become really huge and i think that it will make me some big profit

Most of the people are waiting for the price increase in the future because we are going to get satisfied if that is going to happen and we know that it is going to happen in the future. So if we are just going to keep on believing in bitcoins and going to hold a lot of it we are going to nail the profit in the future without doing hard efforts.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
d-trix

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:35:50 AM

Most of the people are waiting for the price increase in the future because we are going to get satisfied if that is going to happen and we know that it is going to happen in the future. So if we are just going to keep on believing in bitcoins and going to hold a lot of it we are going to nail the profit in the future without doing hard efforts.

I concur, made a big mistake of selling all my bitcoins in 2014 to a low of $180 it was the time when the price keep on crashing.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 03:04:39 AM

I concur, made a big mistake of selling all my bitcoins in 2014 to a low of $180 it was the time when the price keep on crashing.
How bad it is, you could have make more money now when you hold longer, we have to learn our lessons in the past and do not be easily tempted to sell your bitcoins when the price is falling, just strengthen your trust for the future of bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:41:15 PM

How bad it is, you could have make more money now when you hold longer, we have to learn our lessons in the past and do not be easily tempted to sell your bitcoins when the price is falling, just strengthen your trust for the future of bitcoin.

We cant really avoid those  feeling  of being worried when bitcoins price tend to fall sometimes  especially when  we  bought bitcoin recently then the price would  fall suddenly  then  you would surely panic and afraid  that you would  loss your money, you would  do that thing for sure when you dont have  strong trust in bitcoin.

peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:44:28 PM

We cant really avoid those  feeling  of being worried when bitcoins price tend to fall sometimes  especially when  we  bought bitcoin recently then the price would  fall suddenly  then  you would surely panic and afraid  that you would  loss your money, you would  do that thing for sure when you dont have  strong trust in bitcoin.

Most of the people gets panic when they see price falling back and start selling their coins and big whales takes benefits of buying them at lower price, in that scenario people should learn to hold their coins tightly.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 12:50:00 PM

im never selling any of my coins either because it gives me a good possibility to gain profit for just holding it
Im also holding my coins because i believe that it can give me good profit in the future, so im still saving and refrain myself in spending it.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 01:22:20 PM

Im also holding my coins because i believe that it can give me good profit in the future, so im still saving and refrain myself in spending it.

Hold it for a while and sell them when you are getting benefits from it or else if price falls in future then you need to wait longer to enjoy the profits and if you lack patience then  you may sell them at lower price.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:10:00 PM

Hold it for a while and sell them when you are getting benefits from it or else if price falls in future then you need to wait longer to enjoy the profits and if you lack patience then  you may sell them at lower price.

Never sell at a lower price than when you buy. We are here to make money, not to lose them. Even if bitcoin price drops by hundred dollars, it always bounce back. All you need to do is wait for the price to bounce bank. It only takes a few months before the price bounce back when it falls. A few months wait will not hurt. Just be busy with other things so that you will not be tempted to panic sell.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 02:12:56 PM

Never sell at a lower price than when you buy. We are here to make money, not to lose them. Even if bitcoin price drops by hundred dollars, it always bounce back. All you need to do is wait for the price to bounce bank. It only takes a few months before the price bounce back when it falls. A few months wait will not hurt. Just be busy with other things so that you will not be tempted to panic sell.

You didn't get his point, he is trying to say the same thing that do not hold them blindly, sell them when you see higher price as holding can be risky if price drops in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: