Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:21:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not gonna sell any coin.  (Read 132657 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:50:40 AM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol
I've waited a long time to sell

Why you didn't sell your coins when it touched to the price of $780 last month, anyways if you are planning to sell your coins then I think you should wait till the end of the year as it is expected that price will touch $ 1k in the month of December.
I think there are many people who do not sell their bitcoin when the price reaches $780. of course they are the main reason they think that prices will rise higher than $ 780 at least around $ 800 and then they wait longer. but expectations are not always consistent with what happened. the price went down to $ 600. I hope you can be patient

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JITENDERPAR3

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:05:07 AM

i think your decesion is very good . one of friend is also doing the same thing that you are doing . but in my openion the price of btc will fall so storing btc may not be profitable since you are more experienced so i will never say that you are wrong .
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:08:43 AM

Very good. Smiley
I believe bitcoin still has good rewards for those who are patient.
agree if you want to wait of course you will get a better price and higher. because it is definitely on bitcoin is. the price is definitely going up and down and of course there will be times when pump prices. so be patient and waiting price to rise Cheesy
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 08:09:16 AM

Very good. Smiley
I believe bitcoin still has good rewards for those who are patient.
agree if you want to wait of course you will get a better price and higher. because it is definitely on bitcoin is. the price is definitely going up and down and of course there will be times when pump prices. so be patient and waiting price to rise Cheesy

Same here. I think selling at these depressed price levels is no good idea. Just use your Fiat money for all expenses. There is no need to sell at the moment.
angryswamp

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:21:42 PM

im also not selling any of my bitcoins right now, i think that it is going to grow a lot in the future and make me good money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
relq

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:25:34 PM

For now, i'm also not gonna sell my bitcoins, because the bitcoin's price is going up and it's better to wait and i will sell my bitcoins if i think the bitcoin's price not increase again.
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 12:36:21 PM

For now, i'm also not gonna sell my bitcoins, because the bitcoin's price is going up and it's better to wait and i will sell my bitcoins if i think the bitcoin's price not increase again.

The price of bitcoin will surely increase in future the only thing you need to have a patience, price is expected to touch $1k in this year and that would be the right time to sell some of our coins.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 02:10:14 PM

The price of bitcoin will surely increase in future the only thing you need to have a patience, price is expected to touch $1k in this year and that would be the right time to sell some of our coins.
We foresaw a decline in bitcoin prices, and now it is getting better. I expect this buy pressure will subside for the following weeks and at the end of this year we can see a good  effect in price. We shall sell coins then for good profits.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:42:17 PM

We foresaw a decline in bitcoin prices, and now it is getting better. I expect this buy pressure will subside for the following weeks and at the end of this year we can see a good  effect in price. We shall sell coins then for good profits.

4 digit price is possible at the end of the year, so the best decision would be to hold our coins till the end of the year to earn higher profits.
Drago2016

Activity: 314

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 03:54:30 PM

We foresaw a decline in bitcoin prices, and now it is getting better. I expect this buy pressure will subside for the following weeks and at the end of this year we can see a good  effect in price. We shall sell coins then for good profits.
Throughout the year, as in previous ones, we observed jumps and falling prices cryptocurrency. To draw an analogy, it is possible to select specific periods of the recession and the growth of Bitcoin. The fall has already occurred, had the foresight in the spring, and the case of the hacker attack on the stock exchange, only intensified the effect. But the outlook is still very good. And we get a high price for bitcoin.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:34:19 PM

As you see, the Bitcoin is crashing and trying to break a new low until it stop.
But I won't sell any Bitcoin at this time, I believe it will rise again as it always do. Smiley

Bitcoin price recently has been crashed and saying the truth I ddidn't sold a satoshi when the price was $700+.
So neither will sell now where the price is $550+, it's good to see that the price is recovering and the line on the graph is going higher.
current prices began to go up toward $ 600. I hope the price can go up to $ 650 or $ 700 at least touch. so that I could sell my bitcoin lol

I waited long too but I didn;t have any plan to sell at $700+ because I thought and believed that the bitcoin price can reach $1k+ soon and fast as it was last time.
At The end of this year I believe the bitcoin price will go back to $700 and with a potential of four digits.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 04:40:01 PM

I waited long too but I didn;t have any plan to sell at $700+ because I thought and believed that the bitcoin price can reach $1k+ soon and fast as it was last time.
At The end of this year I believe the bitcoin price will go back to $700 and with a potential of four digits.

I think the price of $1k will be achieved at the end of the year and not before that, so I am holding my coins to sell when I see the price of $1k or above.
SmartIphone
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:23:19 PM

I think the price of $1k will be achieved at the end of the year and not before that, so I am holding my coins to sell when I see the price of $1k or above.

We don;t know that so we can't say for sure what will happen but let's see what will happen with those stolen bitcoin that were hacked recently on btec, cryptsy, now bitfinex and the price will get higher of course if more and more people like and enjoy investing and spending bitcoins.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 05:43:50 PM

This is a very bold and famous forecasts. Many people try to keep their bitcoin before when the price rises to $ 1k. Incidentally luck to those who did not hesitate and took the opportunity, after purchasing bitcoin, when the price reached the bottom. Now get the conclusion that the price will grow.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 06:19:23 PM

We don;t know that so we can't say for sure what will happen but let's see what will happen with those stolen bitcoin that were hacked recently on btec, cryptsy, now bitfinex and the price will get higher of course if more and more people like and enjoy investing and spending bitcoins.

If people continue to buy bitcoins then it will take price higher and I think people are buying when price crashed few days back and that is the reason we are again close to $600.
ASHLIUSZ

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:43:05 AM

If people continue to buy bitcoins then it will take price higher and I think people are buying when price crashed few days back and that is the reason we are again close to $600.

Yes many people take the advantage of the low price of bitcoin that's why it is rising again for sure they are happy to their move. And it is going to happen again that the price is going to increase again if they are just going to think that the price today is still low at all.
price is growing upwards and within months we can hit $700 and $1000 by next year and $2000 by another year, if this turns out to be correct, investors who snatch up bitcoin now could see their wealth grow exponential in just a few years.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:00:05 PM

price is growing upwards and within months we can hit $700 and $1000 by next year and $2000 by another year, if this turns out to be correct, investors who snatch up bitcoin now could see their wealth grow exponential in just a few years.

Investors get profit indirectly when all of them invest in bitcoin because of price grows when investors start to invest and every investor gets profit with that as if they buy it for $500 then after their investments it goes to $520 so every investor gets their part of profit with that.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 05:37:38 PM

I prefer to sell when I am in need of money in case of emergency, and if I see price is good then I don't hesitate in selling small part of my coins on regular basis.
yes every one is doing so. i personally use the income of signature campaign for my daily needs, and some time when i need more money for buy some thing expensive then i change some save bitcoin in to fiat then use it for completing my need
Xester

Merit: 544

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 07:25:19 AM

I will do the same even if the price of bitcoin goes down recently.  I still believe on its capacity that it would go high again.  Bitcoin has been around for less than a decade right now and it is the well-known crytocurrency.  All new cryptocurrency is based on the price of bitcoin. 

I will keep them and wait for the right time.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 09, 2016, 08:28:26 AM

I prefer to sell when I am in need of money in case of emergency, and if I see price is good then I don't hesitate in selling small part of my coins on regular basis.
yes every one is doing so. i personally use the income of signature campaign for my daily needs, and some time when i need more money for buy some thing expensive then i change some save bitcoin in to fiat then use it for completing my need
My friend at least you also set aside some amount for your investment, you have to consider that your earnings online will have a greater value in the future. Sometimes we need to sacrifice our wants and focus on our needs and that is investing, I consider that as a needs alongside with savings because that is the only chance we can have a good money in the future.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 »
  Print  

Jump to: