Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 2269 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][LSK] Lisk | Blockchain Application Platform for JavaScript Developers  (Read 3073026 times)
michaelwang33

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:38:39 PM

Also,why lisk is dead?
For the same fact that DAO rised 18millions and still 20 days before ico end,and liskonly 7.
Cause DAO is sponsored by vitalik,main hed from ETH. Lisk is just a private coin from 2 team.

DAO is mainstream and will get you rich, not lisk.
Vitalik public talk about DAO, not lisk.

So,all fake hype here about 7 millions raised is alread gone.
DAO and WAVES already collected more funds then lisk.

Why? Simple, investors prefer dao and waves.
It's not FUD, is fact.
If lisk was so innovative why investors invested more in dao and waves instead lisk?

Clearly you have Lisk mistaken for another shitty Ethereum DAO.

News Flash: You can build the same Ethereum DAOs on Lisk too.  Smiley

$20million dis agrees with you

2,45 million ETH has been invested in The DAO.  If you think this equals $20 million, then you need a lesson in trading.

If someone tried to change 2,45 million ETH into BTC, then they would crash the price of ETH well before they are able get anything close to $20 million worth of BTC out of it.

Ever since you missed ICO, You you youu!

thats unless they dump it all at once, are lisk going to do that didn't think so.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cienki7

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:44:24 PM

Discovr - Monetize your art with Lisk

Dapp Concept - First runner-up in the Dapp Idea Contest

looking forward to using this innovative app LOL

Is it launching straight after Lisk launch?

cannabanana

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:44:28 PM

Can people please stop this whole ''if ethereum is worth this much, LISK should definitely be worth bla bla". LISK should definitely nothing. That's what it should definitely.

Ethereum is a proven project that's currently out in the real world, doing real world things. Proper tech giants are teaming up with Ethereum-based startups, Ethereum's main developer is one of the most respected individuals in the crypto world. Coinbase is leaning towards Ether integration. All eyes are on Ethereum and it's serious business.

All LISK has at the moment is 5-6 people in this goddamn topic talking about how it should be this or that. I want a return on my LISK investment as much as the rest of you, but I'm realistic here. There's absolutely no one talking about LISK in crypto outside of this circle-jerk.

in two month, i only saw one single thoughtful post in this stupid thread.

You posted here a bunch of times also.  You are admitting you are shit?
iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 02:54:01 PM

MRMONEY2
MGM
IAMBITCOIN5
CANNABANNA

same accounts
LMFAO yeah I'm also cannabanna gtfo. So this whole time you're a DAO shill. I KNEW IT.

LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 02:55:36 PM

Discovr - Monetize your art with Lisk

Dapp Concept - First runner-up in the Dapp Idea Contest

looking forward to using this innovative app LOL

Is it launching straight after Lisk launch?

It's a concept. Wink

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:02:48 PM

MRMONEY2
MGM
IAMBITCOIN5
CANNABANNA

same accounts
LMFAO yeah I'm also cannabanna gtfo. So this whole time you're a DAO shill. I KNEW IT.

dao raised $20m without me unless your implying by me posting pulled 20million investment which would have gone to lisk if they never changed launch. so that means attention is now on dao and the plan was that from the start

buy lisk dump for dao?

is that what your saying?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
p75formula

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:07:36 PM

crypto failures troll
Mrmoney2

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:07:50 PM

MRMONEY2
MGM
IAMBITCOIN5
CANNABANNA

same accounts

Yes

We are all the same.
Liskers!!!!

We have power and u will see soon!

Lisk train don't stop
My body is ready

Sorry u missed the ICO
LiskHQ (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 509

Decentralized Application Platform

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:08:45 PM

dao raised $20m without me unless your implying by me posting pulled 20million investment which would have gone to lisk if they never changed launch.

Wrong, everyone simply invests into the DAO and see how it does. They can get 100% of their ETH back before the DAO invests into the first project. So it's a 0 risk game and you can't lose anything.

Also all those people are heavy Ethereum supporters, many are only investing into Ethereum projects to see their Ethereum stake rise in value as well. If the money stays in the ecosystem, it's good for the ecosystem. The majority of the DAO investors would never put the invested money into Lisk.

Lisk.io - Blockchain Application Platform
tolikkk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

www.pumpmycoin.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:17:02 PM

MRMONEY2
MGM
IAMBITCOIN5
CANNABANNA

same accounts

Yes

We are all the same.
Liskers!!!!

We have power and u will see soon!

Lisk train don't stop
My body is ready

Sorry u missed the ICO
it's okay, you can still that the launch on the stock exchange and after the pump-dump quite purchase your favorite coin at a reasonable price
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:20:48 PM

dao raised $20m without me unless your implying by me posting pulled 20million investment which would have gone to lisk if they never changed launch.

Wrong, everyone simply invests into the DAO and see how it does. They can get 100% of their ETH back before the DAO invests into the first project. So it's a 0 risk game and you can't lose anything.

Also all those people are heavy Ethereum supporters, many are only investing into Ethereum projects to see their Ethereum stake rise in value as well. If the money stays in the ecosystem, it's good for the ecosystem. The majority of the DAO investors would never put the invested money into Lisk.

i was simply implying me posting about dao has no effect on what people would do.he call me shill, as the whole point of shill si to persuade others to buy i cant be that as no one invested $20m on my saying

i put ? at the end

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
michaelwang33

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:23:50 PM

so its for sure now that after may 9th password  cannot be changed,hope this dont get changed

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
cannabanana

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:31:33 PM

geotom

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:34:11 PM

Hi guys, Days are passing by, Day 0 is in our way, dapps dapps dapps dapps this is all about, functional and efficient are the strong points, Lisk has a market on his own, Lisk is not going to ask for permission to take what is in store for the project, Lisk is not going to stay at the side, Lisk is the Leicester city in Crypto, 5000 to 1 that Lisk can't survive, let's see in 3 months.

7 million Dollars in wise hands can build an empire, India Mars mission cost 100 Millions, that will be enough to reach Mars, Manchester United is worth  £345 million and they cant even reach the top of the league .
Lisk team is not stoping are they? Lisk community still strong, are we?  
I  wish all the best to the Lisk Developers and Lisk holders.

They Lisk Train never stops, Lisk is hungry hungry crazy hungry, good news will come  parters, conections,  projects and dapps dapps dapps dapps, Money makes the diference if you handle it wisely.
Patience is the Key, Lisk will $tand!!!!

U are extremely right!

MICHAELWANG33 will disappear soon. Just a bit of time and he will feel so bad that he will never comeback with that username.
He will come with his multi accounts to tell us that this is a bubble.

Sorry u missed the ICO MR MICHAELWANG33

in 2 days we will know don't worry i'm not disappearing no where look how cannabanna posts have reduced drastically obviously his other accounts are in play doesn't take a genius to know that

2 days people you can trade your lisk safely as the passphrase cannot be reseted just be sure to use a good escrow

2 DAYS people

also keep a eye on DAO 6  days before price from 100 to 1 eth so plenty of time to get in if you want to

Is DAO more than just smart locks? I am confused, originally it was called the slock.it ICO, now it's the DAO ICO, but the latter implies a whole lot more than the former...

They had to change some stuff because it looked like a US Federal agency was viewing it as an unregulated IPO. The S.lockit team have created the foundation of a DAO (basically an investment company) and SLOCKIT will tender a contract to create Smart Locks to this DAO and seek investment. Im not sure I hold much hope for the SLOCKIT deal turning a profit for DAO shareholders in the short-medium term but the idea of DAOs is very promising and given the amount of ETH that The DAO will likely hold it could become a powerful investment vehicle in the long term.
b1007

Activity: 404

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:40:34 PM

Hi guys, Days are passing by, Day 0 is in our way, dapps dapps dapps dapps this is all about, functional and efficient are the strong points, Lisk has a market on his own, Lisk is not going to ask for permission to take what is in store for the project, Lisk is not going to stay at the side, Lisk is the Leicester city in Crypto, 5000 to 1 that Lisk can't survive, let's see in 3 months.

7 million Dollars in wise hands can build an empire, India Mars mission cost 100 Millions, that will be enough to reach Mars, Manchester United is worth  £345 million and they cant even reach the top of the league .
Lisk team is not stoping are they? Lisk community still strong, are we?  
I  wish all the best to the Lisk Developers and Lisk holders.

They Lisk Train never stops, Lisk is hungry hungry crazy hungry, good news will come  parters, conections,  projects and dapps dapps dapps dapps, Money makes the diference if you handle it wisely.
Patience is the Key, Lisk will $tand!!!!

U are extremely right!

MICHAELWANG33 will disappear soon. Just a bit of time and he will feel so bad that he will never comeback with that username.
He will come with his multi accounts to tell us that this is a bubble.

Sorry u missed the ICO MR MICHAELWANG33

in 2 days we will know don't worry i'm not disappearing no where look how cannabanna posts have reduced drastically obviously his other accounts are in play doesn't take a genius to know that

2 days people you can trade your lisk safely as the passphrase cannot be reseted just be sure to use a good escrow

2 DAYS people

also keep a eye on DAO 6  days before price from 100 to 1 eth so plenty of time to get in if you want to

Is DAO more than just smart locks? I am confused, originally it was called the slock.it ICO, now it's the DAO ICO, but the latter implies a whole lot more than the former...

They had to change some stuff because it looked like a US Federal agency was viewing it as an unregulated IPO. The S.lockit team have created the foundation of a DAO (basically an investment company) and SLOCKIT will tender a contract to create Smart Locks to this DAO and seek investment. Im not sure I hold much hope for the SLOCKIT deal turning a profit for DAO shareholders in the short-medium term but the idea of DAOs is very promising and given the amount of ETH that The DAO will likely hold it could become a powerful investment vehicle in the long term.

Thanks for the clarification, however still not sure till what extent an investment in DAO is an investment in Slock.it, but yeah if investors put so much money into DAO I am sure DAO will be able to get stuff done.

I like to speculate
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:41:27 PM

Very good explanation! Most of the DAO investor money would never go into Lisk anyway because of Ethereum.

michaelwang33

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:42:30 PM

you dont need special powers to kill bullshit

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:43:09 PM

Finally, after months of waiting since participation of Day 1 ICO Lisk will finally take off Smiley

cannabanana

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:43:26 PM

you dont need special powers to kill bullshit

is that what you're doing? lol More like you are shitting everywhere you walk.  Leaky asshole?
iambitcoin5

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:45:15 PM

Finally, after months of waiting since participation of Day 1 ICO Lisk will finally take off Smiley
Only 16 days left! My body is ready! GO LISK!!!  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 [730] 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 ... 2269 »
  Print  

Jump to: