Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:04:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249383 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:43:02 PM

I buy qora. 1.7 satoshi each. Escrow can be used. I may go first depending on who you are and conditions. PM me.

Cool joke, I do not know if anyone here sells you qora for 4-5 satoshi  Cool Cool Cool Cool
It is being sold for 1.6 satoshi each on the only "exchange" it has been available the last year and half. There is no volume there. Even at 1.7 satoshi would price qora over $1m. When it had actual development, exchanges and community it was being traded at $400k market cap. Now there are no exchanges, no community and only a single guy coming here every 90 days saying "Qora has a bright future, lots of developments being done lol" for 2 years.

I am thinking on cancelling my 1.75 offer just by thinking on all this

Which exchange is such a qora price? I would like to buy a lot of this at this price Smiley

OpenLedger. Current Qora price is 2.4 Sats. But there were some trade under 2 Sats recently. By the way, OpenLedger is currently the only exchange where Qora can be traded. And note, the price provided on Coinmarketcap for instance, is for 1000 Qora not for 1 Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chirateodor

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:10:00 AM

Selling qora for 5 sats each.
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:28:21 AM

QORA Block Explorer:

http://qora.vip
http://qorablock.com

skewerrichesse

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:39:14 PM

Good project with interesting concept. I think it should be extremely popular and successful. So, good luck!!
chirateodor

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:57:59 AM

who can help me to deposit my qora on openledger?
standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:22:47 PM

Why would you even do that? The liquidity there is very low.
I suggest you post your offer here.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 01:22:21 AM

Just coming in to give everyone some updates. There is a new beta version being tested of the wallet, there are 2 really good Java developers working on QORA.

QORA will be slow moving, as I've stated many times before, but it will be awesome when it is finished.

Main issue right now is the database, which causes all sorts of instability issues. The reason it hasn't been fixed already, is the mapdb developer keeps  scrapping his new versions of his software.

This made it so we had to decide to maintain our own repo for the version we have now, and repair the issues. This is why we have not re-launched the version 1.0 wallet.

Also, I will put together a new website, and I'm already hosting 5 solid QORA nodes that will not be taken down.

http://node.qora.org
http://node2.qora.org
http://node3.qora.org
http://node4.qora.org

I have full control over every aspect of QORA, including the domain and the main git, and will be continually updating as things progress.

Since there are still a few personal things that is keeping one of the devs a little busy outside of developing, this just means that my prediction of QORA being slow moving at first, will continue for a little while longer.

However, there are MANY great ideas coming up in the QORA discord/telegram, and I have many plans of my own that I would like to present to the team when the time is right.

For now, making QORA wallet stable is top priority. After that, we will talk about exchanges and things like that.

I have spoken to Ronny at OpenLedger, and they will be automating QORA once we can get everything to the point the wallet is stable.

The stability is really the main issue, once that is resolved things can really start moving.

The bottom line here, is if you're an anxious, impatient (typical) crypto person, QORA likely isn't for you. BUT, if you're a person who CARES ABOUT THE TECH, and would love to see something ACTUALLY REALLY USEFUL come into the crypto sphere... then QORA will be something that makes you VERY happy in the future.

For now, the dev work continues on the main issue, once completed a new wallet of the current QORA version will be released.

Then, we will be implementing some features to incentivize assisting the network and putting up good content, and many other things that we're discussing.

In all reality, QORA is very likely to blow people's minds, and confuse the ones that thought it would never go anywhere. That day, I will be quite pleased. Smiley

For the ones in this long term, you will be extremely pleased with the future for QORA, I can promise that. I cannot, however, promise dates of delivery, or any specifics on things until they're completed, as I think doing so is the wrong way to do things.

Thanks!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
passageasterisk

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:30:58 AM

Please send detail info about team and whitepaper and where website this project?
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

I do not know a community that has more patience than qora holders. We wait 3 years for any development, it is not ok.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

OpenLedger is a 3rd league exchange, I do not know if it makes sense to do this  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
seek4dream

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

Just coming in to give everyone some updates. There is a new beta version being tested of the wallet, there are 2 really good Java developers working on QORA.

QORA will be slow moving, as I've stated many times before, but it will be awesome when it is finished.

Main issue right now is the database, which causes all sorts of instability issues. The reason it hasn't been fixed already, is the mapdb developer keeps  scrapping his new versions of his software.

This made it so we had to decide to maintain our own repo for the version we have now, and repair the issues. This is why we have not re-launched the version 1.0 wallet.

Also, I will put together a new website, and I'm already hosting 5 solid QORA nodes that will not be taken down.

I have full control over every aspect of QORA, including the domain and the main git, and will be continually updating as things progress.

Since there are still a few personal things that is keeping one of the devs a little busy outside of developing, this just means that my prediction of QORA being slow moving at first, will continue for a little while longer.

However, there are MANY great ideas coming up in the QORA discord/telegram, and I have many plans of my own that I would like to present to the team when the time is right.

For now, making QORA wallet stable is top priority. After that, we will talk about exchanges and things like that.

I have spoken to Ronny at OpenLedger, and they will be automating QORA once we can get everything to the point the wallet is stable.

The stability is really the main issue, once that is resolved things can really start moving.

The bottom line here, is if you're an anxious, impatient (typical) crypto person, QORA likely isn't for you. BUT, if you're a person who CARES ABOUT THE TECH, and would love to see something ACTUALLY REALLY USEFUL come into the crypto sphere... then QORA will be something that makes you VERY happy in the future.

For now, the dev work continues on the main issue, once completed a new wallet of the current QORA version will be released.

Then, we will be implementing some features to incentivize assisting the network and putting up good content, and many other things that we're discussing.

In all reality, QORA is very likely to blow people's minds, and confuse the ones that thought it would never go anywhere. That day, I will be quite pleased. Smiley

For the ones in this long term, you will be extremely pleased with the future for QORA, I can promise that. I cannot, however, promise dates of delivery, or any specifics on things until they're completed, as I think doing so is the wrong way to do things.

Thanks!
Thanks for this update and all the work you have done.
I am a Qora holder since the very beginning. I don't care holding for another year or two, or forever.
Just keep up the great job and keep us updated whenever it is convenient for you.
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:22:02 PM

Main issue right now is the database, which causes all sorts of instability issues. The reason it hasn't been fixed already, is the mapdb developer keeps  scrapping his new versions of his software.

Thanks!

thanks for those updates... that was exactly why I as visiting the thread this morning.

from your statement, QORA is not for impatient people.... but in fact, in my world, NO cryptocurrency
is for impatient.... or it turns to a fiasco fast when go to fast.....

So,  I am pleased to see your mindset in this update!

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:44:45 PM

If you want to sell then please let me know your price. I am interested to buy a few Qora. Escrow is welcome of course.

Thanks crowetic for letting us know. I am very interested in Qora and it is really nice to see that action is going on to bring the coin back to the level it has already been. I am not an expert but if you say there a instabilities regarding the database by using mapdb, why don't you switch the database software?

ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:29:56 AM

No exchange available?

seek4dream

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:49:02 PM

No exchange available?
Yes, no exchange for now. But that won't be the case for long.
If you wanna sell/purchase Qora, the best choice is to put your offer/bid here.
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:04:34 PM

waiting for revival
analyzing

Activity: 212
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:38:33 AM

Thanks!

Glade to see finally QORA development is moving ahead , looking forward for listing this on exchanges , this coin really deserve some good palace in market

QORA    ⊙Decentralized hosting.
             ⊙ Decentralized social network
             ⊙Voting system.
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

No exchange available?
Yes, no exchange for now. But that won't be the case for long.
If you wanna sell/purchase Qora, the best choice is to put your offer/bid here.
it is a long time from last see of Qora, i have some Qora that not Withdrawal from exchange, and now the exchange has disappeared. hope this old coin can be list on any exchange again.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 07:03:03 PM

Hello everyone!

We're very close to release on new current version of QORA, we have a new windows installer as well, with more options.

Also, we have this...

ANNOUNCEMENT - A SNEEK PEEK AT THE NEW QORA WEB GUI

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373547358279172096/382119877491818496/v1QORA_WALLET.wmv

This will be released in the new (current) version of QORA on the 'official' release.

Once this is completed, and everything is stable, we'll be adding new features to incentivize people who contribute positively to the network, then start talking about the additions of QORA v2 and what we'll be doing there.

I for one, am quite excited. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:33:23 PM

Hello everyone!

We're very close to release on new current version of QORA, we have a new windows installer as well, with more options.

Also, we have this...

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/373547358279172096/382119877491818496/v1QORA_WALLET.wmv

This will be released in the new (current) version of QORA on the 'official' release.

Once this is completed, and everything is stable, we'll be adding new features to incentivize people who contribute positively to the network, then start talking about the additions of QORA v2 and what we'll be doing there.

This is a great message, do you think the improvement in the form of pos tech? Tell us more details,  Cool Shocked Shocked

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
honghaisea

Activity: 952
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:04:56 AM

Hello everyone!

Also, we have this...

very great, happy to hair this good news, maybe when the new version released we will list on a good exchange . good work Crowetic, thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: