Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:01:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 178 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 249386 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:37:11 PM

poloniex not release my coins after 120+ hours.

did you send a ticket in to them?

The db is in process of being replaced, and I have this temporary jar I can send them as well until the db replacement itself is complete, which shouldn't be much longer, then we can release a new version officially.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2016, 08:49:28 PM

-[ANNouncement]- The 'first' QORA asset - AutoFaucet!

This is an idea for an asset that a team member came up with, his name is @nameless, and he runs many successful BURST assets, including one that donates funding to the BURST development team.

The idea is...

The asset is going to be GIVEN AWAY for FREE. :smiley: The asset's goal is to incentivize people to stay active in QORA. Keep their wallets open, and support the network while we're taking care of little issues and making QORA what it is capable of being!

The asset will be given to anyone who posts their ID in the forums. Random dividends will be paid at random times, so keep those wallets open and see the random magic that is AutoFaucet!

This will be the first of many new assets to come to QORA, from our team!

_

how to setup QORA wallet (with alternative downloads including fully sync'd chain and my customized Qora.jar

VIDEO on how to install QORA wallet and get ready for the asset - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hp6OwziCw

[/color][/b]

-

TEXT INSTRUCTIONS (this includes my modified Jar file that doesn't crash the chain db upon close, but it is 64bit only at this time)

Download the Universal wallet with modified jar from here (Includes a fully sync'd chain from December 21st, 2016) - https://cloud.hearwe.chat/index.php/s/MhzfgjDNX6RZJ32

Download Java 64 bit installer from here (this is Windows installer, direct download link hosted by me) - https://cloud.hearwe.chat/index.php/s/ksEs5r1PlQbYP5H

-INSTALL 64bit Java (you can look up for instructions on how to do this for linux in my previous post, this set of instructions is Windows) Double click on the exe file and follow instructions.

-Extract your QORA Universal folder (This includes a fully sync'd chain as of December 21st, 2016)

-Run 'run.bat' inside the wallet folder
**note - you can move this folder to any location on any drive, it's basically a 'portable' QORA wallet installation. The chain, wallet, and all necessary files are all stored with it in the same folder)

-Click 'create new wallet' when the GUI comes up for QORA (DO NOT CLOSE THE CMD PROMPT WITH QORA RUNNING WHEN YOU RUN THE RUN.BAT, OR YOU WILL CLOSE YOUR WALLET, THIS CMD WINDOW MUST STAY OPEN IN THE UNIVERSAL WALLET)

-BACKUP YOUR SEED and create a SECURE password for your wallet
**note - the seed will be necessary if your wallet db gets corrupted and/or you would like to restore your wallet at another time on another system. I recommend backing it up to a txt file, then encrypting the text file with 7zip or some similar archive program, making encrypted zip file. Then back it up in multiple locations. Alternatively you can print out the seed and save a paper wallet backup.

-Let the wallet sync (this should happen very quickly as the download includes a fully sync'd chain

-Keep your wallet open

-Post your wallet address here and you'll be sent some assets

-Keep your wallet open for your random QORA payouts and enjoy the fun!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
itsus

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:37:19 PM

This is an idea for an asset that a team member came up with, his name is @nameless, and he runs many successful BURST assets, including one that donates funding to the BURST development team.

The idea is...

The asset is going to be GIVEN AWAY for FREE. :smiley: The asset's goal is to incentivize people to stay active in QORA. Keep their wallets open, and support the network while we're taking care of little issues and making QORA what it is capable of being!

The asset will be given to anyone who posts their ID in the forums. Random dividends will be paid at random times, so keep those wallets open and see the random magic that is AutoFaucet!

_

how to setup QORA wallet (with alternative downloads including fully sync'd chain and my customized Qora.jar

VIDEO on how to install QORA wallet and get ready for the asset - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1hp6OwziCw

[/color][/b]

-

TEXT INSTRUCTIONS (this includes my modified Jar file that doesn't crash the chain db upon close, but it is 64bit only at this time)

Download the Universal wallet with modified jar from here (Includes a fully sync'd chain from December 21st, 2016) - https://cloud.hearwe.chat/index.php/s/MhzfgjDNX6RZJ32

Download Java 64 bit installer from here (this is Windows installer, direct download link hosted by me) - https://cloud.hearwe.chat/index.php/s/ksEs5r1PlQbYP5H

-INSTALL 64bit Java (you can look up for instructions on how to do this for linux in my previous post, this set of instructions is Windows) Double click on the exe file and follow instructions.

-Extract your QORA Universal folder (This includes a fully sync'd chain as of December 21st, 2016)

**note - you can move this folder to any location on any drive, it's basically a 'portable' QORA wallet installation. The chain, wallet, and all necessary files are all stored with it in the same folder)

-Click 'create new wallet' when the GUI comes up for QORA (DO NOT CLOSE THE CMD PROMPT WITH QORA RUNNING WHEN YOU RUN THE RUN.BAT, OR YOU WILL CLOSE YOUR WALLET, THIS CMD WINDOW MUST STAY OPEN IN THE UNIVERSAL WALLET)

**note - the seed will be necessary if your wallet db gets corrupted and/or you would like to restore your wallet at another time on another system. I recommend backing it up to a txt file, then encrypting the text file with 7zip or some similar archive program, making encrypted zip file. Then back it up in multiple locations. Alternatively you can print out the seed and save a paper wallet backup.

-Let the wallet sync (this should happen very quickly as the download includes a fully sync'd chain

-Keep your wallet open

Nice video.

I have installed the wallet as per your instructions. It was real easy and the wallet synced quickly.
I am going to keep the wallet open all the time.

This is my wallet address - QXwBAnKto4Hq8tKXktSn2dHoJCXdPegAVg
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:41:08 PM

The idea is...

_

[/color][/b]

-

-Keep your wallet open

Nice video.

I have installed the wallet as per your instructions. It was real easy and the wallet synced quickly.

Java script is a futile language. U heard it here first, it's shit. It deserves to be buried under the basement of roofless shack.
hznameless

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2016, 10:48:48 PM

Nice video.

a share is on its way Smiley
thank you for helping out and enjoy the dividends to come!
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 12:33:26 AM

Nice video.

Hello.

Due to posting addresses in the thread the thread could be locked.
Please place your addresses  in your forum profile signature.

hznameless

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:40:38 AM

@freigeist, thanks for the heads up. didn't know we were breaking rules by doing that. we'll change our approach Smiley
yns1971

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:59:53 AM

poloniex not release my coins after 120+ hours.

did you send a ticket in to them?

The db is in process of being replaced, and I have this temporary jar I can send them as well until the db replacement itself is complete, which shouldn't be much longer, then we can release a new version officially.

I've send 3 tickets to them, I still did not get my coins, I think we need bittrex
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 05:39:49 AM

addresses now in my signature...first time i've tried that, it worked.

I'm waiting on a withdrawal as well...
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:49:11 PM

Nice video.

This is my wallet address - (removed)

Hello.

Due to posting addresses in the thread the thread could be locked.
Please place your addresses  in your forum profile signature.

Right, I totally forget about this every time. Yes, please post in your signature, and anyone who has quoted this or posted an address in the thread, please remove it. Thanks!

I'm going to reach out to polo and give them the modified jar file that I have, along with linux instructions that I posted a page or so back, hopefully that will resolve their issue temporarily until the dev is finished updating the db.

also...

-DEV UPDATE-

The dev has successfully installed the IDE for QORA, and has repaired all current errors that I gave him from my multiple log files. He is now working on actually upgrading the db to the new version of mapdb.

This means quite a bit for QORA, so anyone else who is willing to donate some more for him, I'm certain he'll get the job done. We have about 4 million QORA so far, and I haven't checked the btc amount, but that is great, but I still think for a job of this nature, a bit more will be good too.

I'm going to go ahead and shoot 200k BURST to the wallet, and another 500k-1million QORA. If anyone else would like to do so as well, that would be great!

I'm hoping I can get this dev interested in doing further work for QORA, he's an amazing developer and we'd be very lucky to have him doing more![/b]

Thanks everyone. I'll reach out to polo now.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
hznameless

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:37:21 PM

We had a bunch of people already posting their wallets and we sent over the assets and paid a few dividends as well. We want more! Your help will be paid for! 

Since we're not allowed to post address, please PM them to me.
theduuude

Activity: 194
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 11:40:54 PM

i'm in for another 500k...

all, please donate to this development.  it is an important step for qora
betaboot

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 01:05:59 PM

I just set up a wallet, sent an address via PM and sent 500k Qora for development  Smiley
Cheers and Merry Christmas everyone!
Nilatak

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 04:02:15 PM

Universal wallet installed successfully and synchronized.  Cool
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 12:37:52 PM

Universal wallet installed successfully and synchronized.  Cool

I hope these updates will soon reflect on the present value og QORA on Poloniex
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 03:32:39 PM

Universal wallet installed successfully and synchronized.  Cool

Me too, thanks.
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:45:16 PM

Sadly though the market is not impressed yet Sad
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2016, 06:47:43 PM

It's not easy for the market to be impressed by QORA when BTC is running for a new ATH after 3 years, as soon as BTC goes sideways for a while money will come to the most developed altcoins.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2016, 03:53:46 AM

It's not easy for the market to be impressed by QORA when BTC is running for a new ATH after 3 years, as soon as BTC goes sideways for a while money will come to the most developed altcoins.

Very true, and hopefully we'll have some neat new things coming around that same time. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 27, 2016, 03:59:11 AM

Very true, and hopefully we'll have some neat new things coming around that same time. Smiley

i think its better to have some qora while price still not moving so high and wait for it to be lifted up while btc still really on its way to keep hyping up, don't worry dev there's a lots of good opportunity for this project and holding it will results to a good profit for those who believes.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 ... 178 »
  Print  

Jump to: