Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58647 times)
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:06:09 AM

Bitcoin price has reached around $700 now. It is expected to cross $1000 by the end of this year.Bitcoin is slowly recovering fro the damage caused by the incident in Bitfinex exchange.New companies are eager to accept Bitcoin as payment.Bitcoin has a great future. People holding Bitcoin now will earn huge profits in future.

You might feel bitcoin failed when you give a target of 1000$ by year end and when it hasn't been reached, you complain. The truth is Bitcoin has not failed because people are still using it and it has a good value of around 780$ at the moment.

this

Don't set your goals too high. Set realistic goals. Bitcoin is amazing and has a great future. A lot of people using it and a fairly high price should mean something.

There is nothing wrong if you are going to set your goals too high. Because you are the one to do everything for reaching it. And with bitcoin, it is going to be more possible as we can see that the price now is keep on increasing and almost all of us are saying that bitcoin has a very good future and the potential to be adopted by all people.
It's not going to be all people IMO, this is a complicated currency and we cannot do it without internet connection and we can't force people who cannot comprehend.

That is given that everyone needs internet connection and we are not going to know bitcoin if we don't have internet connection. It might be not all of us are saying that bitcoin doesn't have a future. But all I can say is that, all people who are in bitcoin will not stay long if they are not satisfied with bitcoins stability and use.
Which I also say that they will stay for good reason, people will always love bitcoin because it gives us convenience with online transactions and more opportunities to earn as well are found here. I will be here for the remaining years of my life as long as bitcoin will continue to be successful in proving how strong the economy.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Johansson6

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 02:09:08 AM

Bitcoin price has reached around $700 now. It is expected to cross $1000 by the end of this year.Bitcoin is slowly recovering fro the damage caused by the incident in Bitfinex exchange.New companies are eager to accept Bitcoin as payment.Bitcoin has a great future. People holding Bitcoin now will earn huge profits in future.

You might feel bitcoin failed when you give a target of 1000$ by year end and when it hasn't been reached, you complain. The truth is Bitcoin has not failed because people are still using it and it has a good value of around 780$ at the moment.

this

Don't set your goals too high. Set realistic goals. Bitcoin is amazing and has a great future. A lot of people using it and a fairly high price should mean something.

There is nothing wrong if you are going to set your goals too high. Because you are the one to do everything for reaching it. And with bitcoin, it is going to be more possible as we can see that the price now is keep on increasing and almost all of us are saying that bitcoin has a very good future and the potential to be adopted by all people.
It's not going to be all people IMO, this is a complicated currency and we cannot do it without internet connection and we can't force people who cannot comprehend.

I fully agree we cannot do this but we can let a lot of people use it without any doubts, its just  a matter of time before that will happen.
Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 03:34:41 AM

this

I fully agree we cannot do this but we can let a lot of people use it without any doubts, its just  a matter of time before that will happen.

Talking about the future of bitcoin, as long as people believe and use bitcoin i can say it has a future for better in our lives. People nowadays were adopting the ways of bitcoin from time to time they are learning the importance of it that it may bring good future for us particularly on the profit gaining sources that can be achieved.

Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:21:47 AM

Talking about the future of bitcoin, as long as people believe and use bitcoin i can say it has a future for better in our lives. People nowadays were adopting the ways of bitcoin from time to time they are learning the importance of it that it may bring good future for us particularly on the profit gaining sources that can be achieved.

Yes there's no doubt about what you have said folks. But it needs time before all of this will happen, it may happen for the next years or even a longer years. But surely that bitcoin will be popular and going to be loved by many people for being the best crypto currency in the future.
Making a good prediction is necessary so people will be profitable in the future, I believe we are getting the attention of the big investors and due time will come that more business will adopt with bitcoin as well and would result to a better community.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
jvc12

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 05:30:31 AM

yes it  should have a future because it will help the economic in teams of deflationary time at the time when people spend little for some large quantity of goods then will know the the value of bitcoin with time i know people will beginning to know more of it and start to make use of it by then it must come to see the light of the day.
adg0729

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 06:39:44 PM

Bitcoin have a future why? bitcoin is a 7 years old and counting rapidly increase the exhange to $$$ . one day bitcoin can beat that $$$
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 13, 2016, 07:54:38 PM

this

the benefits of bitcoin are much wide and people for their benefits will adopt bitcoin and those people who do not have internet connection if hear about bitcoin from someone or study about it from any place will try to manage for an internet connection and will adopt it for their uses.
raja2sumi

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:02:10 AM

yes i believe that bitcoin has a good future .as most of trade in the world are going on through bitcoins,well ur country may ban bitcoins then u l have a greater problem,well according to me darksites using bitcoins for drugs should be totally seized so that illegally nothing should  be done .

▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
● PLINKO  (+) ROULETTE ║ BITVEST ║ |7| SLOTS    ▼ BIT SPIN
▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:22:36 AM

I can't find any digital (lines of code) that could make something like blockchain and then bitcoin runs inside this blockchain.
No altcoin could ever compete with bitcoin, if they could we would've noticed them by now, something everyone must know that bitcoin really isn't for our time, it should have been introduced to the world at least for another 10 years but now that we have this advantage of accessing the future technology so early we need to take advantage and even with all of that said still some people are taking it well just by looking at the growth in price.

🖤😏
RealEstCoin

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

The Commercial Real Estate Coin

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 03:41:21 AM

It should definitely have a future. It is pretty much an open ledger QuickBooks, with nodes serving as auditors.

densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:06:37 AM

It should definitely have a future. It is pretty much an open ledger QuickBooks, with nodes serving as auditors.
Yup, and many countries,coporation and bank adopt bitcoin, at least they start learning about bitcoins and related it, it is mean bitcoins have a future and it is just about the time.

Slow or fast bitcoins will be used by every people on the world and become good solution for new currency in the internet. There are no reasons for bitcoins doesn't have future.
xypos

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2016, 04:51:52 AM

Yes, definitely. If bitcoin doesn't have a future then I don't know what other cryptocurrencies can qualify as having a future? Most of the new ICOs are scams, they have no developer team that they claim to have, just a scammer that is running the whole scheme.

Just take a look at Ebitz and Opair, and deClouds.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:51:26 AM

Yup, and many countries,coporation and bank adopt bitcoin, at least they start learning about bitcoins and related it, it is mean bitcoins have a future and it is just about the time.

Slow or fast bitcoins will be used by every people on the world and become good solution for new currency in the internet. There are no reasons for bitcoins doesn't have future.

Definitely, bitcoin will be a part of future business, Because now people use the bitcoin, because it is a new technology and its about the online, that's why new generation like it. But still many people don't know about the bitcoin. But i know in the coming years bitcoin's users number definitely increased, I am not just for saying, i know because bitcoin is a uniq and has a different earning way.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2016, 09:56:42 AM

yes i believe that bitcoin has a good future .as most of trade in the world are going on through bitcoins,well ur country may ban bitcoins then u l have a greater problem,well according to me darksites using bitcoins for drugs should be totally seized so that illegally nothing should  be done .
Where are you getting your facts from, most trade in the world are going through bitcoin you have got to be joking or signature spamming and I'm guessing it's the latter.

And then you go on to say they should seize bit coins used in illegal sales, what!
You are seriously and idiot and are clearly here for one perpose only and that's to sign spam.

ljudotina
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:57:03 AM

Bitcoin doesnt need to "make alliances" with anyone. Bitcoin is tool (it's technology) and other businesses will make use of it if it's any good. Just like any other tool. If you are good you will be used, if not, you wont. I say BTC is really good tool and is used more and more around the world.

KoKaKoLa

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 11:04:53 AM

i think it will keep go up until the next year. and after that it wil fall down..and in the future it wont disappear but it will be cheaper than now..its my opinion
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 05:38:12 PM

Bitcoin doesnt need to "make alliances" with anyone. Bitcoin is tool (it's technology) and other businesses will make use of it if it's any good. Just like any other tool. If you are good you will be used, if not, you wont. I say BTC is really good tool and is used more and more around the world.
bitcoin indeed excellent technology, especially if bitcoin really used as a means of transaction. I have not seen any tool other transactions on the Internet, which could go beyond bitcoin. it was evident from the very high price of bitcoin on other means of payment. bitcoin will have a good future, although not making alliances.
kidoseagle0312

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 06:43:47 AM

Any business in the world have a future, as long as the community will adopt it rapidly and will do response quickly, that is obviously has a bright future. Like what happened in bitcoin right now, it will exist for sure in a long several years like for what we imagine it right now. Particularly everyday the investors community in bitcoin world is continuously increasing not decreasing.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2016, 07:24:31 AM

This is the future of Bitcoin, from when it was invented. It has come a long way and it's nowhere near stopping. It's our responsibility to adopt new ways on technologies. It would improve our lives also

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 10:49:53 AM

This is the future of Bitcoin, from when it was invented. It has come a long way and it's nowhere near stopping. It's our responsibility to adopt new ways on technologies. It would improve our lives also
Talking about the future is good for bitcoin, we are in the current situation and we already see how successful it is. The success will continue in the future, with the continue support and effort of the adopters, we must be promoting bitcoin to educate people who has no idea about this awesome technology. By educating them, we can attract them and eventually would adopt if they are well convince.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: