Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:31:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should Bitcoin even have a future?  (Read 58644 times)
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 05:49:09 PM

I can see the brigther future of cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin it seems that many are now getting interested in earning bitcoin as the demand continue to increase and the value of bitcoin goes higher and higher. I think after few more years bitcoin price can be double it's price today

Yeah many people for now are interested in how to have a bitcoin, they want to earn bitcoin not only they me too, i want to earn bitcoin and i will keep it until the price is hiegher increase. So i will have a good future with bitcoin.
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:23:40 AM

YES, we should definitely be making alliances with innovative technologies. The advancement of technology should go hand-in-hand with the advancement of a country and its people. To achieve this we should be open minded to innovations and should encourage these kinds of innovations to technology and science. The growth of Bitcoin depends on us, if you realize it. The advancement of Bitcoin depends on the advancements of technology that will sustain it.
thepolarbear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:44:34 AM

I definitely think so. Because people will use it later more. The world is becoming more digital. And thats the future.
I think many companies will use it too. And I think if people will find out what it is then they will use it more.
I agreed with you. I think that bitcoin has a future because we all know that our world and technologies are upgrading and becoming more digital (as what stated above) and because of this I think people will be willing to accept bitcoin as a way of payment. A lot of companies will invest in here due to it is convenient. As we can see, bitcoin is famous now so it definitely has a future eventhough sometimes it face problems.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1161

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:55:21 PM

Bitcoin as a commodity is going to continue to rise price. It's going to continue to be a good investment. But the volatility of the price index and the immense price value might mean that this is not going to be the one that'll be accepted as a digital currency in normal Commerce. It is right now but there may be another coin that comes along that has a little bit more stability in the price values and has a better setup for introduction of the Commerce.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:11:20 PM

I think bitcoin is number one valuable  crypto. It's value increasing daily. Nobody cannot tell about bitcoin's future. Because it is a digital crypto. However we always think positive. Bitcoin can change every hard  workers life.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:36:44 PM

I am sure that in the future bitcoin will be more successful because its development is very convincing and hopefully this will happen Cheesy
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:41:39 PM

The future of bitcoin will be successful because from now the development is very good so this is a good opportunity for us let alone many projects so the more the spirit of work Grin
flyingcat

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:09:14 PM

I can see the brigther future of cryptocurrency particularly bitcoin it seems that many are now getting interested in earning bitcoin as the demand continue to increase and the value of bitcoin goes higher and higher. I think after few more years bitcoin price can be double it's price today

Yeah many people for now are interested in how to have a bitcoin, they want to earn bitcoin not only they me too, i want to earn bitcoin and i will keep it until the price is hiegher increase. So i will have a good future with bitcoin.
And when holding Bitcoin, you need have to remember do not let profit make you forget the risk of market, any time whales and other trader on market will kill you, you will take big loss!

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
wallstone

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:09:46 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin have a future.
Well, I think bitcoin has a good future. However, the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable and no one knows what will happen in the future. In addition to that, I also believe that bitcoin has a good future because it will helps many people to gain and make more money. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will be good enough in our future.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 06:22:39 PM

Yes, I think that bitcoin have a future.
Well, I think bitcoin has a good future. However, the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable and no one knows what will happen in the future. In addition to that, I also believe that bitcoin has a good future because it will helps many people to gain and make more money. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will be good enough in our future.

Bitcoin has a finite number. What will happen as resources will be exhausted?
I agree, the future is never sure. Prior to August 1, it was assumed that BTC would be very weak. Time has shown that it is the opposite.
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Emmmmm.... why shouldn't Bitcoin have a future? If people decide they want to buy it then why not? If it has value and serves a purpose then of course it should have a future!
Yep, if you ask yourself again the reason make many want buy Bitcoin, you can understand holding your Bitcoin is invest for your future.
Bitcoin is best opportunity for helps us get rich with short time, not have other way faster than this way haha.
Feri577

Activity: 277

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:15:15 PM

I hope the bitcoin in the future has a good expectation but it is not predictable but if you look at its development is very promising once because the price soared of course more and more peminatnya and I am sure this will quickly expand and very helpful Grin Grin Grin
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 12:15:10 PM

I am sure that bitcoin will exist for longer time than we have imagined even when its value will be very low. Blockchain is self stable and self operating platform so there will be nothing like all of sudden bitcoin will disappear.

I agree. Bitcoin has a future. Not just future but a perfect future. In a long run, it will surely be remain because people are getting familiar with it. Though it may affect its value, but as long as there are people who use and promote this it will lasts.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

Of course it has. It has even risen up since this day and has been growing up and spreading as days pass by. It is very popular among people and has the highest potential when in comes to upgrading its capability. It surely will be more successful as days pass by and as people invest on this kind of digital product.

poisonivy77

Activity: 231

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:33:53 PM

Now that I've gotten your attention, I promise there's a method to my madness. We've all been arguing over Bitcoin XT and (now) Bitcoin Classic while ignoring that there's a real world outside of Bitcointalk and the endless schemes to get more Bitcoin. In the grand scheme of things, it's not even really all that important whether Bitcoin stands a chance of destroying traditional banks as long as Bitcoin or whatever replaces Bitcoin if it stumbles can carve out its own niche. But we're marching toward a world where things are going to be moving pretty fast in matters that don't necessarily have to do with economics and finances, except for maybe who's going to be holding the moneybags. Is it going to be us, or is it going to be the big banks, or is it going to be some Third World tyrant who may have gotten a little too big for his britches and doesn't have a graceful way out? What I'm getting at here is, are we absolutely sure we're making all the right strategic moves to make sure cryptocurrencies have a meaningful, sustainable future instead of just being seen as a funny little gimmick that went the way of Beanie Babies in a few decades? Should we be making alliances with other up-and-coming, innovative technologies to make sure we can achieve our long-term goals? This is something we'll have to consider if we want Bitcoin to have any kind of a future.

I believe it does deserve a future. Given its status nowadays where it is on its peak of success and is being acknowledge by many people. Once it has been popular to most people it will be accepted as universal way of exchange of money. I believe it will be centralized soon.

Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:46:13 PM

Of course it has. It has even risen up since this day and has been growing up and spreading as days pass by. It is very popular among people and has the highest potential when in comes to upgrading its capability. It surely will be more successful as days pass by and as people invest on this kind of digital product.
Believers will always think that bitcoin has a future, although we do not disregard the risk but our faith on it's potential is the main reason why we are investing on it. People will eventually know about bitcoin as there is nothing permanent in this world except change and our current system is obsolete therefore we need a new one that could bring transparency and will protect the interest of the majority.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:43:21 AM

Believers will always think that bitcoin has a future, although we do not disregard the risk but our faith on it's potential is the main reason why we are investing on it. People will eventually know about bitcoin as there is nothing permanent in this world except change and our current system is obsolete therefore we need a new one that could bring transparency and will protect the interest of the majority.
Yes of course it should be. Because too many people have invested their whole capital in bitcoin for the sake of profit and savings. So if there is anything miserable come to bitcoin then it will destroy the investors, for instance if it disavowers from the net and the people who have invested do not know from where to recover their money. That’s why it must be a good future and security is also mandatory.
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:27:39 PM

Yes of course it should be. Because too many people have invested their whole capital in bitcoin for the sake of profit and savings. So if there is anything miserable come to bitcoin then it will destroy the investors, for instance if it disavowers from the net and the people who have invested do not know from where to recover their money. That’s why it must be a good future and security is also mandatory.
In this current market as long as the user still has bitcoin, then bitcoin will live and have the potential but to get users that much at least we need bitcoin prices are high. So many people would be interested. If the value of bitcoin low I'm not sure bitcoin could develop because very few people are interested
gtglener

Activity: 575

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:41:27 PM

I strongly suggest that btc is going be the currency used worldwide in future after may be 10 years. This is really getting spread everywhere. Everyone here in this forum is experiencing btc's benefits. Really thank the one who invented this currency, Signature campaigns and this forum.
Md Kayum Uddin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:10 AM

Yes bitcoin has a great and bright future. Day by day bitcoin becoming a number one way of online income source. Because world becoming digital with the race of time. Many people join bitcoin with their professional activities and study. But bitcoin has a lot of positive atmosphere for the people . Hope that bitcoin never fail in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: