May 04, 2024, 05:18:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
bitcoinreviews

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

I am trying to send VERGE to a friend, are there any fees attached to sending verge? Which exchange should I use?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:15:00 PM

I have scrypt miners,  i mine it off/on (depending on heat)

as we roll into summer, i shut my rigs off.   today its AC.

yesterday i had both rigs running. lol  just never know.

a few more days and the halving wont matter.  difficulty will adjust etc.

(tho i was about to mine yesterday and do better on it, then ltc. (which is what the profit calc is based off of)

(sry, if i remble a bit...not feeling well)

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:16:32 PM

I am trying to send VERGE to a friend, are there any fees attached to sending verge? Which exchange should I use?

dont use an exchange to send verge.
   thats only when u need to buy/sell some.

Transaction fee's every time u send.  its set to ...   uh.   .0001 i think it is. (not sure how many zero's)

but its low Smiley

make sure both of u have an updated and sync'd wallet.   do a test send.

then send the full amount.

Smiley

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
giantkin

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:20:35 PM

I can not find the Electrum-XVG purse.
Send the link who knows.

https://vergecurrency.com/wallets/
I know. But then why is it downloaded btc wallet and not xvc
And there is no Electrum-XVG

maybe you dont understand how a webpage works...

on the right side, is a scroll bar.   if you scroll down the page, you'll find a list of wallets.   at least 4... i think 6. (just looked but forget now)

dang headache... blah feeling.

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 01:14:03 AM

On this page (620) of the topic are 3 people asking strange questions:
1.) He gets a BTC wallet on the XVG Page  Huh Roll Eyes
2.) Asks about Verge transaction fee  Huh Roll Eyes
3.) Sponsoring a clinic in the Philippines with Verge?  Huh Roll Eyes

Ok, each of these could eventually be a valid question, each of them has more than double the posts of myself, each of them has a banner as a signature, each of them asks something strange ....

Could it be that there is some kind of banner promotions, referral bonus bounty, something similar? Or is it just coincidence??
oraclepay

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:06:17 AM

The current downtrend in the market has many investors wondering what could happen next. This is so, despite the bullish sentiment that in the aftermath of Consensus 2018, Bitcoin will rally- pulling everybody else up. Two of the coins that are in dire need of a stretched hand is Verge (XVG) and Ripple (XRP). While both are trending double digits into the red, there’s a feeling that the former will moon faster. Here are a few reasons explaining why this could happen.

Partnerships that are delivering immediate usability

Ripple (XRP) has entered into partnerships with banks and other financial services firms over the years,  but the unfortunate thing is that most of them are with the Ripple Labs blockchain solutions, not the XRP token. The recent announcement about its product xRapid has yet to gain traction, even though it promises to be a good selling point for the XRP token.

On the other hand, Verge has made partnerships that seek to make XVG use and adoption increase at a global rate. These partnerships are already driving the acceptance of Verge’s native coin more than it’s happening for Ripple. Coupled with an upcoming meet-up that is galvanizing the Vergefam (XVG community) I can only see this going one way in the near future.

Negativity has dissipated

Even though XVG is currently trading much lower than its top ten counterpart, the air of optimism around it is helps the community of hodlers in such bearish times. On the other hand, the 3rd ranked Ripple is surrounded by an air of uncertainty concerning possible classification as a security.

On the contrary, Verge appears to have stemmed from the negativity and FUD that engulfed it in Q1 and things are looking up. The threat may be there, but compared to the other coin, it isn’t heightened at the moment. This encourages investors to buy and hold the coin. The positive hype around Verge (XVG) at the moment can’t be matched, not by Ripple.

Accessibility on exchanges

Another very important factor that could play a vital role in XVG is accessibility. Verge is currently listed on more or else the same exchanges as XRP. However, there are speculations that the privacy coin could end up on one more major exchange in the US

The probability is pegged on the increased awareness for the coin and its already established user base. We know that the more exchanges, the more the coin is seen as legitimate and credible. This connection could work in favor of Verge, helping it to the moon faster than Ripple (XRP).

Predictions put XVG ahead

According to predictive site finder.com, XRP will drop by the end of the year, losing by -15% on its current price. Nevertheless, experts are optimistic that Verge (XVG) has a bullish outlook. It is projected that XVG will likely grow over the rest of 2018. According to prediction site coinliker, Verge’s token will appreciate, hitting $1.41 by end of 2018 and for hodlers, $10.57 in five years.

The main reason behind the bullish call emanates from the rate at which the community and public are beginning to use the coin. It’s also pegged on the increased awareness among the users who are likely to choose a privacy coin like Verge over its competitors due to global appeal.

Verge price conclusion

Verge (XVG) currently trades at $0.055 against the US Dollar, trending in the red by -11% over the last 24 hours. It’s also -23% down in the last 7 days. The current market cap is $801 million, with $28 million worth of the token traded I the last 24 hours. It may not appear very promising, but this coin has gone on a rally before and could do so again. The only piece of the puzzle missing is whether it has what it takes to moon before Ripple (XRP) does.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:12:45 AM

What about all the XVG stolen from on CCEX. Can someone from the development team reply. I had 620K  XVG on CCEX. Supposedly CCEX lost over 200M XVG. Please HELP

Team cannot able to solve your issue and they don't have any control over it, why don't you contact the CCEX support and ask your concern. That's why many people are suggesting not to hold the coins in the exchange.
i have removed all coins from CCEX except XVGCT. CCEX has a wallet with 180M XVGCT, a lot of people that got F-----D believe this is a fake account. If we contact CCEX they give the blanket BS answer. As of now that wallet has a sell order placed at 213 sats 10M XVGCT or 22BTC. Thats why Im asking here.

Yes, they don't have any control over exchange because CCex exchange doesn't belong verge dev. So you need to contact CCEX support only for further clarification on your transactions.
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:34:18 AM

is anyone still mining verge and making a profit? If so which hardware do I need to still make a profit and maximize the amount of verge mined?

in dual (Claymore) You can get XVG & hodl it untill better days
the main coin in dual mode culd be any ethash coin, like eth, etc, exp, ella, music......

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.
c0mrade4chan

Activity: 588
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:15:04 AM

I can not find the Electrum-XVG purse.
Send the link who knows.

https://vergecurrency.com/wallets/
I know. But then why is it downloaded btc wallet and not xvc
And there is no Electrum-XVG

maybe you dont understand how a webpage works...

on the right side, is a scroll bar.   if you scroll down the page, you'll find a list of wallets.   at least 4... i think 6. (just looked but forget now)

dang headache... blah feeling.

I know
But which one is the purse for verge ?? There is a purse btc and not verge
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

I Will buy a hardware wallet but is dont know on what hardware wallet verge Will be stored in the future what is the most chance ledger OR trezor?I hope someone give me some info Smiley thank you
boxalex

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:38:58 AM

The current downtrend in the market has many investors wondering what could happen next. This is so, despite the bullish sentiment that in the aftermath of Consensus 2018, Bitcoin will rally- pulling everybody else up. Two of the coins that are in dire need of a stretched hand is Verge (XVG) and Ripple (XRP). While both are trending double digits into the red, there’s a feeling that the former will moon faster. Here are a few reasons explaining why this could happen.

Ripple (XRP) has entered into partnerships with banks and other financial services firms over the years,  but the unfortunate thing is that most of them are with the Ripple Labs blockchain solutions, not the XRP token. The recent announcement about its product xRapid has yet to gain traction, even though it promises to be a good selling point for the XRP token.

On the other hand, Verge has made partnerships that seek to make XVG use and adoption increase at a global rate. These partnerships are already driving the acceptance of Verge’s native coin more than it’s happening for Ripple. Coupled with an upcoming meet-up that is galvanizing the Vergefam (XVG community) I can only see this going one way in the near future.

Even though XVG is currently trading much lower than its top ten counterpart, the air of optimism around it is helps the community of hodlers in such bearish times. On the other hand, the 3rd ranked Ripple is surrounded by an air of uncertainty concerning possible classification as a security.

On the contrary, Verge appears to have stemmed from the negativity and FUD that engulfed it in Q1 and things are looking up. The threat may be there, but compared to the other coin, it isn’t heightened at the moment. This encourages investors to buy and hold the coin. The positive hype around Verge (XVG) at the moment can’t be matched, not by Ripple.

Another very important factor that could play a vital role in XVG is accessibility. Verge is currently listed on more or else the same exchanges as XRP. However, there are speculations that the privacy coin could end up on one more major exchange in the US

The probability is pegged on the increased awareness for the coin and its already established user base. We know that the more exchanges, the more the coin is seen as legitimate and credible. This connection could work in favor of Verge, helping it to the moon faster than Ripple (XRP).

According to predictive site finder.com, XRP will drop by the end of the year, losing by -15% on its current price. Nevertheless, experts are optimistic that Verge (XVG) has a bullish outlook. It is projected that XVG will likely grow over the rest of 2018. According to prediction site coinliker, Verge’s token will appreciate, hitting $1.41 by end of 2018 and for hodlers, $10.57 in five years.

The main reason behind the bullish call emanates from the rate at which the community and public are beginning to use the coin. It’s also pegged on the increased awareness among the users who are likely to choose a privacy coin like Verge over its competitors due to global appeal.

Verge price conclusion

Verge (XVG) currently trades at $0.055 against the US Dollar, trending in the red by -11% over the last 24 hours. It’s also -23% down in the last 7 days. The current market cap is $801 million, with $28 million worth of the token traded I the last 24 hours. It may not appear very promising, but this coin has gone on a rally before and could do so again. The only piece of the puzzle missing is whether it has what it takes to moon before Ripple (XRP) does.

While it's a nice read and some of the info is just correct, like the Ripple Inc. developements that are not related to the token itself and therefor should not any role at all, some other things i doubt are like the things you wrote them.

While i personally think that the XRP token is way overvalued, not even talking about the huge max. supply, i as well doubt that XVG has the potential to go to the described $1.41 by the end of the year, this simply won't happen. Even less the $10.57 in 5 years. 5 years in cryptospace is like 500 lightyears away.

Seriously, while it sounds good for every XVG holder, someone should never lose contact to the ground.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:29:52 PM

hello. I also wanted to do this. But so far I decided not to hurry. I want to contact the administration of the coin to get detailed information.

I Will buy a hardware wallet but is dont know on what hardware wallet verge Will be stored in the future what is the most chance ledger OR trezor?I hope someone give me some info Smiley thank you
giantkin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Pretty sure it was trezor.

i was looking at it, becuz of some news last week (or week before)

so the info is out there. just gotta find it Smiley

maybe goto the trezor/xxxx/xxxx site and look at their coin list?  (theres 3 hardware things, cant remember any names atm)

RhinoTrader

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Pretty sure it was trezor.

i was looking at it, becuz of some news last week (or week before)

so the info is out there. just gotta find it Smiley

maybe goto the trezor/xxxx/xxxx site and look at their coin list?  (theres 3 hardware things, cant remember any names atm)

Wow if its real, trezor hardware wallet support could be great for verge
Just what the coin needs
Trezor supports only limted coins so if they select verge its very nice
giantkin

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 05:06:09 PM

Trezor/ledger and.... another one.

only one was talking about it, or hinting.  (again dont TRUST me, go find yourself)

i dont think its official yet...  soon as it is, im getting whichever one it was Smiley

LoveKamil

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:57:18 PM

Hello dears! What are the advantages of Verge from DASH and Monero? what are its features?can it compete with such as Monero, Dash, PIVX and Z-Cash?
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:00 PM

Verge price conclusion

While it's a nice read and some of the info is just correct, like the Ripple Inc. developements that are not related to the token itself and therefor should not any role at all, some other things i doubt are like the things you wrote them.

While i personally think that the XRP token is way overvalued, not even talking about the huge max. supply, i as well doubt that XVG has the potential to go to the described $1.41 by the end of the year, this simply won't happen. Even less the $10.57 in 5 years. 5 years in cryptospace is like 500 lightyears away.

Seriously, while it sounds good for every XVG holder, someone should never lose contact to the ground.

Agree with you, expecting it to go to 1 dollar this year is a bit much, but overall this mini analysis of current surroundings and atmosphere is solid and sound.I personally believe that Verge has the ability to go up to 30 cents this year as it did before, but with one significant difference.Organic growth, more credibility and adoption will make that 30 cents stable not just rise to 30 cents and the back down like it was the case in past surges.
boxalex

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:57:07 PM

Agree with you, expecting it to go to 1 dollar this year is a bit much, but overall this mini analysis of current surroundings and atmosphere is solid and sound.I personally believe that Verge has the ability to go up to 30 cents this year as it did before, but with one significant difference.Organic growth, more credibility and adoption will make that 30 cents stable not just rise to 30 cents and the back down like it was the case in past surges.

Yep, i as well think it might hit the 0.30 in December/January for some time .... That's a more realistic preview and expectation i share with you. Exactly my personal prediction.
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:11:45 PM

Yep, i as well think it might hit the 0.30 in December/January for some time .... That's a more realistic preview and expectation i share with you. Exactly my personal prediction.
It seems that before that happens the verge price will go down and follow the unstable Bitcoin price.
Then we will see the verge price will be below 500 sats again.

Prepare the bag and buy some.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
giantkin

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

no no...its gonna fall...

all the way down to 20 sats again.

yup. 

sure is....

Pages: « 1 ... 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 [613] 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: