Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:58:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟🎲🌟 MoneyPot.com  (Read 119023 times)
paying_mlm

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 12:29:49 PM

Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

URL: https://www.moneypot.com/apps/1470-flexi-dice 

OR

https://xchangeanything.com/flexidice/

May I request you all to test my new Flexi Dice app? 

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

BetRolls string can be comma delimited Numbers or range. 
For ex:   "2-5, 8, 20, 30, 35 - 40" 
will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

I hope you got the picture. 

Let me know if you have any query or suggestion for improvement. 

Thank you in advance
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bit-Exo.com

Activity: 1638
Merit: 573

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 01:19:26 PM

Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

OR

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

For ex:   "2-5, 8, 20, 30, 35 - 40"  
will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

Thank you in advance

Just wanted to take a look but getting an error you haven't configured your ssl yet.
Anyways, Congrats with your own app and welcome on Moneypot.
paying_mlm

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:16:05 PM

Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

OR

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

Thank you in advance

Just wanted to take a look but getting an error you haven't configured your ssl yet.

Most likely you may be accessing site using android or mobile device.  I am using class 1 SSL certificate from StartSSL  and somehow StartSSL's CA Root is not part of android public CA Root store.  SSL certificate is OK and configuration works fine on PCs, desktops, notebooks and laptops.   Only Android and mobile devices have that warning.
Bit-Exo.com

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:22:29 PM

Hello Friends,

OR

will bet on Rolls

Thank you in advance

Most likely you may be accessing site using android or mobile device.  I am using class 1 SSL certificate from StartSSL  and somehow StartSSL's CA Root is not part of android public CA Root store.  SSL certificate is OK and configuration works fine on PCs, desktops, notebooks and laptops.   Only Android and mobile devices have that warning.

I tried accessing it in firefox with a laptop.
cryptohustla

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Look at the brighter Side

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 08:06:28 PM

Hello Friends,

Have modified the untitled dice script and made it the most flexible dice game.  Check it yourself!!

OR

It is the most flexible Dice game available on moneypot. You can bet on anyway you can imagine.  House Edge is 1%.  At present, only Admin can change Maximum number of Outcomes.   In next version of the game, you as user will be able to select your own Maximum number of outcomes (i.e. you want to play dice for 00-99 (simple-dice) or 00-100 (dust-dice) or 00-35 or 00-37 (roulette).  You can bet not only over or under but, you can bet for individual numbers, multiple ranges, same wager on all the number or different wager on all the number.  Betting is limited only by your imagination.

For ex:   "2-5, 8, 20, 30, 35 - 40" 
will bet on Rolls

All the Rolls included in BetRolls String will have wager which will set give payout equal to value in Expected Payout field.  You can apply multiple values of Expected Payout one after another with different sets of BetRolls entered.

Thank you in advance

lets see how it goes Smiley

Getline.in - "Bitcoin Loans. From one person to another"
Getline.in Community Manager - My service is for the Filipino people.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 09:23:18 PM

I'm able to access the site fine but when I go to game settings I get:

"The requested URL /flexidice/config.html was not found on this server."

Wonder if this is related to your issue somehow.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
paying_mlm

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 04:47:08 AM

I'm able to access the site fine but when I go to game settings I get:

"The requested URL /flexidice/config.html was not found on this server."

Wonder if this is related to your issue somehow.

Nope.  It is not related.

I started game setting button in Dev env and for some typo, I had to upload new corrected version to prod and I guess, non-working game setting button slipped through.  Corrected now.  Thank you.

Now, SSL certificate issue:
As per https://startssl.com/Support?v=25#31 
I have added the intermediate CA certificate to server's CA-Trust.   It should be working now.  Would you please check it and let me know if otherwise.  Thank you.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:55:22 PM

Notice of Withdrawal Fee Changes

After some discussion and analyzing the withdrawal blockchain delays, we have decided to institute a change that will be effective in around 24 hours from the time of this post:

1) Withdrawal fees will be static at 300 bits
2) We will be instigating higher withdrawal fees on our end (for example, currently we would be paying 524 bits/kb). Your fee will remain the same regardless of what we pay (higher or lower), and our fee will depend on the blockchain backup and delays

The goal behind this is to stabilize withdrawal times and to get all withdrawals to you and confirmed in a quick and efficient manner, regardless of blockchain backups caused by over-saturation. Do note that there may still be delays outside our control (such as block times), but this should help set things on a positive path going forward.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:22:36 PM

When you cash out is the cashout in bits or is it converted back to btc?

*Image Removed*
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:27:57 PM

Bits is BTC
1 bit = 1 uBTC = 0.00000100 BTC = 100 satoshi

BillyBurns

Activity: 429
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 09:30:47 PM

Bits is BTC
1 bit = 1 uBTC = 0.00000100 BTC = 100 satoshi
Thank you

*Image Removed*
ArdiPrabowo

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:28:12 PM

if iam invest with moneypot
is guaranted profit or not, or still can lost
Bit-Exo.com

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:13:38 PM

Investing in Moneypot has risks so profit is not guaranteed.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:47:24 PM

If it were completely risk-free, every site would just throw up some arbitrary number of BTC in their bankroll and keep everything private. There would be zero reason for allowing anyone else to take part.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:09:16 AM

I just logged in to moneypot for the first time in months.

It showed me a "Two-Factor Reminder":

There are a few errors in it:

* It claims that only I can use my phone to generate 2FA codes. That's not true. Anyone with access to my phone can do it.

* "Only" has a capital "O" in the middle of a sentence.

* "Enable" is spelled wrongly.

* I think you mean "stress", not "stress out".

* "dont" is missing an apostrophe, as is "its".

It's also quite annoying not to allow people to disable the warning. Some people just don't want to use 2FA. You should allow them to disable the warning.

I click 'Enable 2fa', it shows me the QR code to scan, but before I can scan it, it pops up the "Two-Factor Reminder" on top of it. I click 'Enable 2fa' again, and the same thing happens. Could you stop nagging me about enabling it long enough for me to enable it? Thanks. Smiley

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:33:09 AM

* It claims that only I can use my phone to generate 2FA codes. That's not true. Anyone with access to my phone can do it.

It's also quite annoying not to allow people to disable the warning. Some people just don't want to use 2FA. You should allow them to disable the warning.

I click 'Enable 2fa', it shows me the QR code to scan, but before I can scan it, it pops up the "Two-Factor Reminder" on top of it. I click 'Enable 2fa' again, and the same thing happens. Could you stop nagging me about enabling it long enough for me to enable it? Thanks. Smiley

Thanks for the heads-up. I'll pass this on (and I will do a full edit on all the text as well). I do want to say that I feel your interpretation of "generated by you" is a bit overzealous, though. That said, I don't see any problem in explicitly stating that it is generated on the mobile device, rather than "only by you."

Also, in 1.5h I'll report on the past week's profit.

CrazyCraig

Activity: 501
Merit: 340

Bye Felisha!

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:58:07 AM

I actually agree on the popup. It is quite annoying at times. I haven't gotten a chance to address it yet but will change it so it sets a cookie and only reminds on each new session once.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:01:23 AM

This is a listing of returns on a weekly basis
Returns shown below assume you did not divest during the week
All returns are calculated at the same time each week
Starting Date: 08/19/2016

Week of 08/19/2016: -1.310%
Week of 08/26/2016: +1.742%

Michail1
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 02:00:49 PM

Actually assumes no change in investment (invest or divest).  "Which is difficult since many people make changes likely to add more funds or temporary divest in order to gamble, etc."

Question:
Do you have the same stats to go back further?  Example: to the beginning?

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:06:36 PM

Actually assumes no change in investment (invest or divest).  "Which is difficult since many people make changes likely to add more funds or temporary divest in order to gamble, etc."

Question:
Do you have the same stats to go back further?  Example: to the beginning?

I wasn't tracking until 8/19/16. I have my personal change from prior, but that includes investments and divestments and isn't accurate. What I can say is that for those who invested in Dec. of 2015, you should be up close to 100% by now.

Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 »
  Print  

Jump to: