Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:03:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: ..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [MOJO] MOJOv3 has been taken over by new devs  (Read 167270 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 09:52:03 AM

There will be an update soon, we have some problems getting the new transactions compatible to the old blockchain. There are some more issues that we didn't expect but we are working through it. We are going from a 'simple' coin to one with masternodes etc. so there are a few issues to sort out but we will get there.

will at the start of the new wallet and masternode capabilities a linux wallet available ?

Regards
motorhead89

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

Wasssssup!

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:04:05 PM

There will be an update soon, we have some problems getting the new transactions compatible to the old blockchain. There are some more issues that we didn't expect but we are working through it. We are going from a 'simple' coin to one with masternodes etc. so there are a few issues to sort out but we will get there.

Thanks for the update! I am glad to hear this from you.
Keep up the good work!

Looking forward to the new wallet.
 Grin Grin Grin

I had my account hacked due to a weak password I was told. It has be re-secured and a stronger password implemented. Hacker was posting malware links using my account. Always use a very strong password.
PPan

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:59:12 PM

will at the start of the new wallet and masternode capabilities a linux wallet available ?

Regards

Yes, see here

Hi there,

Is the current wallet for Linux stable and will the new wallets version will include the Linux one as well?

Thx in advance.

I stands for Linux, no problems with Linux distributions.

There will be a Linux as well. There will be an update later on tonight or tomorrow re. the new wallets. There are a lot of issues that needs addressing but we are almost there.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
GetVisaCoin

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:57:21 PM

my patience is at the end.

sell coins and feel free

I will buy cheap Mojo, send PM
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:13:49 PM

That moment when you encrypt your wallet and only remember the main portion of it. I guess i have to try to find that last word Grin
Jack Liver
Legendary

Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:41:57 PM

use this

https://github.com/glv2/bruteforce-wallet

## Exhaustive mode

The program tries to decrypt one of the encrypted addresses in the wallet by
trying all the possible passwords. It is especially useful if you know
something about the password (i.e. you forgot a part of your password but still
remember most of it). Finding the password of a wallet without knowing
anything about it would take way too much time (unless the password is really
short and/or weak).

btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 11:52:08 PM

use this

https://github.com/glv2/bruteforce-wallet

## Exhaustive mode

The program tries to decrypt one of the encrypted addresses in the wallet by
trying all the possible passwords. It is especially useful if you know
something about the password (i.e. you forgot a part of your password but still
remember most of it). Finding the password of a wallet without knowing
anything about it would take way too much time (unless the password is really
short and/or weak).

Unfortunatly i dont have linux so i can't use this
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2016, 11:58:19 PM

Waiting for that wallet!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
danel

Activity: 217

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:17:32 AM

Good, it's not that difficult to wait like everyone else is doing.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 12:23:44 AM

Good, it's not that difficult to wait like everyone else is doing.
Dude, it's not that serious. It was more like an "impatient/excited feeling"  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
RKen

Activity: 201

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:43:43 AM

Very exciting,  Mojo investors enliven this thread
Keep the spirit and make this thread crowded
Who selling Mojo Coin for low price, you don't regret bro  Grin
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:34:42 AM

what was the ico price per coin? i think i`d like to buy some on yobit, 1\2 btc to mojo, 350 sats are great per coin?

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:42:40 AM

what was the ico price per coin? i think i`d like to buy some on yobit, 1\2 btc to mojo, 350 sats are great per coin?

as i remember it was 0.00000259 btc and btc price was 415$
easyfl

Activity: 85

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:47:02 AM

as i remember it was 0.00000259 btc

good! thank you mate)

Ellaism and it's perfection: https://wiki.ellaism.org/about/comparison
EBK1000 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 08:46:20 PM

Update

As you are aware we have encountered a few issues along the way to the hard fork and the new wallet release. Firstly, we had a PoS issues that has now been fixed. Secondly, a user has flagged up another issue with balance transfers that we are also making a fix for. There are still problems to get the old chain to accept transactions from the new wallet and we are now working with a couple of test nodes to debug the transaction fault. It seems that the TX structure / format in the new code is slightly different. We are working full time on this and that's why there has been few updates. We have to get the new wallet working properly, no shortcuts, and successfully go beyond the hard fork before we can move on to other features and implementations. We will get there soon but I am not going to set a specific time for the hard fork until it's working and it's been tested. Once everything is tested and working we will announce a 7 day upgrade period on all channels.

I will try to update every 1-2 days from now with what we are doing until we have this sorted. If you are technically minded you can have a look the latest public repo for MOJO. We are working with a couple of private repos and will commit from time to time to the public one. Just in case you are concerned that nothing is happening.

Once we are past this stage, the network should run stable and we can concentrate on the wider implementations of MOJO and get some masternodes up and running.

Hang in there and we'll create something special...

Soooooooon...............
GetVisaCoin

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 12:12:26 AM

Update

As you are aware we have encountered a few issues along the way to the hard fork and the new wallet release. Firstly, we had a PoS issues that has now been fixed. Secondly, a user has flagged up another issue with balance transfers that we are also making a fix for. There are still problems to get the old chain to accept transactions from the new wallet and we are now working with a couple of test nodes to debug the transaction fault. It seems that the TX structure / format in the new code is slightly different. We are working full time on this and that's why there has been few updates. We have to get the new wallet working properly, no shortcuts, and successfully go beyond the hard fork before we can move on to other features and implementations. We will get there soon but I am not going to set a specific time for the hard fork until it's working and it's been tested. Once everything is tested and working we will announce a 7 day upgrade period on all channels.

I will try to update every 1-2 days from now with what we are doing until we have this sorted. If you are technically minded you can have a look the latest public repo for MOJO. We are working with a couple of private repos and will commit from time to time to the public one. Just in case you are concerned that nothing is happening.

Once we are past this stage, the network should run stable and we can concentrate on the wider implementations of MOJO and get some masternodes up and running.

thanks for the update!
hagie

Activity: 792
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:18:34 AM

Update

Thanks for the update .. I'm waiting impatiently to start the Masternode ...

Regards
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 09:53:39 AM

Update

Very reassuring. Thanks for the update!
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:13:37 PM

Hope the price will go up now, look forward to new developments.
andrepierre

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 06:51:43 PM

Glad to see development is still ongoing!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: