Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:08:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268413 times)
TheDreadPirateDickstein

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:52:12 PM

I am YPG, I have seen things that would make you cry and never close your eyes again brother. I spent months and months fighting against ISIS with some of the most hard core mother fucking kurds you will ever meet.

Thank you.

So have I (not ISIS, but other "troublemakers"), and I have DONE things to people that would make you cry.

So don't try to get into and IDF/YPG pissing contest with me....I know people in YPG too, and right now you're disgracing them EGYP

Zach Huff? You know him? If you don't know Zach, you don't know JACK and I call FUD

I am not disgracing anyone, I only stated like I said it means nothing to you or anyone else but don't sit and fucking PM me this crap. I have nothing to do with it. I never claimed or attempted to threaten jack nor shit with the statement but clearly letting you know to just leave me alone, i am not here to sit and get threats and shit in my mail. let me enjoy myself while I am back home I at least deserve that.  Do what you will with your coin war, i can't do anything about it. But show me the little respect that I ask for and leave me out of it. So there is NO pissing contest.  If you haave been with who you say then you know what this time back home away from it means. Like i said do what you will but dont fucking pm me, leave me out of it.

Then

Shalom and Salaam Aleichem Smiley The war continues, but you will receive no ill will from me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
EpyxZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 09:59:29 PM

Anyways I meant no disrespect to you nor anyone here. I will take my leave as I do not need to become part of the problem. Yes i have trump coins, very very few coins. And even if trump raises BLAHBLAH i will just barely make back what I lost in it. so i am no one when it comes to the trump coin. You all have a great one.  
EpyxZ

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:02:56 PM

I am YPG, I have seen things that would make you cry and never close your eyes again brother. I spent months and months fighting against ISIS with some of the most hard core mother fucking kurds you will ever meet.

Thank you.

So have I (not ISIS, but other "troublemakers"), and I have DONE things to people that would make you cry.

So don't try to get into and IDF/YPG pissing contest with me....I know people in YPG too, and right now you're disgracing them EGYP

Zach Huff? You know him? If you don't know Zach, you don't know JACK and I call FUD

I am not disgracing anyone, I only stated like I said it means nothing to you or anyone else but don't sit and fucking PM me this crap. I have nothing to do with it. I never claimed or attempted to threaten jack nor shit with the statement but clearly letting you know to just leave me alone, i am not here to sit and get threats and shit in my mail. let me enjoy myself while I am back home I at least deserve that.  Do what you will with your coin war, i can't do anything about it. But show me the little respect that I ask for and leave me out of it. So there is NO pissing contest.  If you haave been with who you say then you know what this time back home away from it means. Like i said do what you will but dont fucking pm me, leave me out of it.

Then

Shalom and Salaam Aleichem Smiley The war continues, but you will receive no ill will from me

Gelek sipas Smiley
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:34:53 PM

Thank you.

Then

Gelek sipas Smiley

The Kurds will win back their land, just as the Jews had too.

FUCK TURKEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfey_LE32fY

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:46:54 PM

See, there does not need be war.......but if no one comes to be in good faith in peace.....what choice do I have?

Until the TRUMP and BERNIE cartels are willing to negotiate, the Yom Kippur war continues

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:49:03 PM

Yo LordDick! 

Depredation

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:09:36 PM

Just noticed, great looking consumer site btw

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:17:14 PM

I just got this in a PM from a guy who signed it Torro.  What is going on?

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:21:07 PM

I just got this in a PM from a guy who signed it Torro.  What is going on?

As an educated gentlemen, I was trained to fence........Zorro ain't got shit on me

Zorro is the Unlicensed Hedge Fund manager of the Trump Cartel

Torro is just him being cute

TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:24:43 PM

Yo LordDick!  

Get it on POLO and I'm in.....no POLO......no me.....and

EpyxZ

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:37:11 PM

Thank you.

Then

Gelek sipas Smiley

FUCK TURKEY

Erdogan is a piece of shit. NATO is jacked supporting him and his country. His daughter ran an underground hospital for ISIS fighters and then like 7 months ago she split off and is now with them.  Fuck turkey and fuck Erdogan.

In solidarity with Kurdistan

Roj Bas

Sorry had to respond. PKK needs to keep shoving there foot up Erdogan's loose fat ass.
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:56:09 PM

Thank you.

Then

Gelek sipas Smiley

FUCK TURKEY

Erdogan is a piece of shit. NATO is jacked supporting him and his country. His daughter ran an underground hospital for ISIS fighters and then like 7 months ago she split off and is now with them.  Fuck turkey and fuck Erdogan.

In solidarity with Kurdistan

Roj Bas

Sorry had to respond. PKK needs to keep shoving there foot up Erdogan's loose fat ass.

Turkey is ISIS' best friend.....we need to kick em out of NATO and leave em to the mercy of the Russians.....just my opinion Smiley

MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:12:07 AM

I think you are getting of topic, you should be talking shop, read the title of the thread.
Conspiracy theories and tyrannical dictators are beyond the brief of the subject matter.

As for trying to trash the investments of numerous honest people pretending you are
some sort of super hero, shame on you, keep it for the comic books.

Let's positively talk about TrumpCoin and if that's not your thing, go elsewhere to vent
your issues.

I getting off my soap now, do unto others as you would wish them to do to you.

TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:35:22 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 01:06:38 AM by TheDreadPirateDickstein

I think you are getting of topic, you should be talking shop, read the title of the thread.
Conspiracy theories and tyrannical dictators are beyond the brief of the subject matter.

As for trying to trash the investments of numerous honest people pretending you are

Let's positively talk about TrumpCoin and if that's not your thing, go elsewhere to vent
your issues.

I'm not about that fake pump bullshit....I'm about the 3 I s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4whjK5o4X4c

INTENSITY, INTEGRITY, AND INTELLIGENCE

....and making crypto great again

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:14:41 AM

your issues.

I thought the 3 I's stood for  INSANE, IMMATURE, AND IMPATIENT
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:50:16 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 05:19:41 AM by TheDreadPirateDickstein

your issues.

I thought the 3 I's stood for  INSANE, IMMATURE, AND IMPATIENT

Then you need a PRO TRADER/AmateurWrestler to Olympic Slam the truth to you

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:34:56 AM

Who's ready for the clean sweep tomorrow in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Rhode Island?

TRUMP 2016

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
waffles99

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:28:58 AM

Turkey is ISIS' best friend.....we need to kick em out of NATO and leave em to the mercy of the Russians.....just my opinion Smiley

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 01:33:11 PM

Super Tuesday! Clean sweep for Mr. Trump.   Grin
TheDreadPirateDickstein

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 04:25:29 PM

Super Tuesday! Clean sweep for Mr. Trump.   Grin

Yes, and a clean dump for Trump coin

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: