Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268409 times)
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:28:13 PM

What does it take to take over this coin? I want this coin to succeed i was the first big investor i could probably do it in my spare time update once a week on sundays.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chicken65 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:43:09 PM

Always knew it will end like this.

It hasnt ended, and wont end. Unlike other devs I dont run and will find someone trustworthy to handle the project.
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:50:21 PM

It hasnt ended, and wont end. Unlike other devs I dont run and will find someone trustworthy to handle the project.

So many coins end with dev either getting bored or greedy and just disappearing.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a coin dev give a 2 week resignation.

Thank you for this Chicken and for all of the work that you have put into this project. I wish you the very best.

This isn't the end. It's a new beginning. I'm still in.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Crash95

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:52:35 PM

It's a JOKE COIN ?  Grin Grin Grin
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:55:23 PM

Wheres LordD he can takeover  Grin

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:56:29 PM

So many coins end with dev either getting bored or greedy and just disappearing.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a coin dev give a 2 week resignation.

Thank you for this Chicken and for all of the work that you have put into this project. I wish you the very best.

This isn't the end. It's a new beginning. I'm still in.

Thanks Signal, much appreciated.  Smiley
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:58:51 PM

What does it take to take over this coin? I want this coin to succeed i was the first big investor i could probably do it in my spare time update once a week on sundays.

You cant be serious Smiley

Sorry but no.  You were the one who stopped the coin in its tracks from reaching above 25k with your crazy
20 BTC wall as the coins value was racing upward. A coin that you did very well from (could have done so much better)
but no, you kept that wall there for two or three days and bragged about it. The coin has never reached that price
again. I have a feeling the community wouldnt want you running the show. Learn a lesson here. Burn bridges and oppurtunites
shut down. Right now you could have been sitting with 20 BTC from that coin worth $14k if you had sold a little here and there.
basic trading was all you needed to do.  You ended up dumping down to 2k.
I dont mean to be rude, im just being honest and have to say this is not for you.

Dont worry folks I will make sure whoever takes on the project is 100% trustworthy.
chicken65 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:14:47 PM

I think I need to emphasise something here.

Im still involved,  but im going to be concentrating on securing acknowledgement
of the coin from Trump HQ. That is my personal goal and I would of course love to see
this coin create a situation where we can send Trumps campaign a large donation, and of course
make something for ourselves.

I run a small business and have one employee whom I do have to consider because it has suffered
the last few months and hes become concerned the income has dropped as he should be
Im only saying I don’t have the time to do the forum, twitter, email , skype stuff
that really does take up much more time than it seems.
In the background I will be contacting Trumps people with extra gusto. Theres always something
that gets in the way of me focussing on that.

Maybe a fresh new project leader will help as well. Its all fine folks, and Im still very confident were
going to get the endorsement.  Wink
NateBronson

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:20:45 PM

Not going to lie; I am worried about the future of this coin now.
CantStump

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:35:13 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 03:33:51 AM by CantStump

Im still involved,  but im going to be concentrating on securing acknowledgement
of the coin from Trump HQ. That is my personal goal and I would of course love to see
this coin create a situation where we can send Trumps campaign a large donation, and of course

I run a small business and have one employee whom I do have to consider because it has suffered
the last few months and hes become concerned the income has dropped as he should be
Im only saying I don’t have the time to do the forum, twitter, email , skype stuff
In the background I will be contacting Trumps people with extra gusto. Theres always something

Maybe a fresh new project leader will help as well. Its all fine folks, and Im still very confident were
going to get the endorsement.  Wink

Sorry to see you go Dev.  Thanks for all the hard work you put in since the beginning, believe me we noticed and we appreciate everything you've done for the coin.

I appreciate the honesty and openness you showed by sharing this in an open forum.   A welcome change from the usual people in the crypto world which is usually full of dishonesty.  

I'm still behind this project 100% and ready to work for whoever you put at the helm.  I can help with the Skype and email stuff too if you need.
Gazzatron

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:30:37 AM

Im still involved,  but im going to be concentrating on securing acknowledgement

That's nice for your one employee, what about all the people who invested real money in your
project ?

Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:27:05 AM

That's nice for your one employee, what about all the people who invested real money in your
project ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Moved_My_Cheese%3F

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
starswper

Hillary For President.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:52:09 AM

You mean the car repair business is not doing so well?

Trump=Death
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:45:36 AM

Dear TRUMPCOIN holders and supporters,
     I am applying for the job of dev.
     I went to school for international business and creativity.  I have traveled and lived all over the world also lived in many states of the Union.  I have known and been following bitcoin since 2009.  I am not as good at all at graphics design as current dev.
     I have created many multi millionaires starting while still in college.
     I have had my own business since college.  I have worked with large and small companies.  I have been involved in crisis at the community level on an individual basis so I know how to maximize individual effort to help a single community.
     I stay aware of current technology and invent new ways to use it.
    I have a can do attitude, drive and passion for crypto since I think the people need crypto the most followed by the government then lastly the money systems.  I am for the people.  I am not scared.  Trolls do not hurt my feelings.
     I have a good roadmap for this coin for success
     There is a good foundation to build on with this coin.
     I have as much excitement for the teth coin as the trumpcoin.
     I wish to make trump coin a lasting value as opposed to just for the election.
     I know how to get it done.
     TRUMP that!
TRphVoyxUTaPGBkCn8iqjkTRPbDXR3KZvd
my wallet address full disclosure I now have approx 4500 TRUMPcoin
Forgive me if this is out of place but I normally get 10% to manage a project but I will manage this coin to success for approx. 8%

Dear TRUMPholders post what you would pledge for any would be dev to see if it comes close to 8% of the total project
     I feel this is the best way to motivate me since I want trumps and I want them to rise in value.  So the way to get me to perform is to put TRUMPS in my hands.  If I have close to 8% I will be very much a force to get things done.  Let me know your thoughts on this and what you would pledge to the new dev for incentive.

I am not hiding and if dev is still looking for replacement I am willing to reveal who I am, etc.
     Thanks for your time!

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:32:24 AM

Sorry but no.  You were the one who stopped the coin in its tracks from reaching above 25k with your crazy
20 BTC wall as the coins value was racing upward. A coin that you did very well from (could have done so much better)
but no, you kept that wall there for two or three days and bragged about it. The coin has never reached that price
again. I have a feeling the community wouldnt want you running the show. Learn a lesson here. Burn bridges and oppurtunites
shut down. Right now you could have been sitting with 20 BTC from that coin worth $14k if you had sold a little here and there.
I dont mean to be rude, im just being honest and have to say this is not for you.

Dont worry folks I will make sure whoever takes on the project is 100% trustworthy.

I couldnt do the swap you know that and i did not keep it there for 3 days i dumped immediatly then bought after the swap im still a large bagholder + let everyone know i was going to do it before i did and why i was doing it. Im still going to do all i can to help you dont gotta make me out to be Lord D i am i fiat trader and deal in far more $ than the entire marketcap of trump and an forex and future tradeing thst 20 btc to come back and help eat up buy walls when support comes in i am the extra push. I dont have to be the dev but i wouldnt do a bad job. Maybe there could be a team if devs that communicate in a private IRC i would like to join. I will be moving lots if fiat into bitcoin soon looking for a good time to buy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:11:33 AM

I don't mind who the new dev is, as long as the project continues. This coin has very much potential. It can make us all a decent buck.

The video's are great, the sites are great, you just need to have patience. For those still doubting, now is the right time to buy.  Wink

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 10:29:47 AM

LoL

This coin is as crazy as the mans name it resembles.

sethspof

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:08:37 PM

I couldnt do the swap you know that and i did not keep it there for 3 days i dumped immediatly then bought after the swap im still a large bagholder + let everyone know i was going to do it before i did and why i was doing it. Im still going to do all i can to help you dont gotta make me out to be Lord D i am i fiat trader and deal in far more $ than the entire marketcap of trump and an forex and future tradeing thst 20 btc to come back and help eat up buy walls when support comes in i am the extra push. I dont have to be the dev but i wouldnt do a bad job. Maybe there could be a team if devs that communicate in a private IRC i would like to join. I will be moving lots if fiat into bitcoin soon looking for a good time to buy

Someone please explain what the job of a dev is.  Also, Bitinator, if you will send 10 TrumpCoins to my address so I know for sure what large wallet you control, then maybe I could give you my support.  I am a top 25 wallet and don't want to lose all I have invested.  If I know you are highly invested as well, that would help gain my support.

TFaBKQzeYR5WexZbYmG5qBLTNwZJrfnpWo (my top 25 wallet address) - anyone else can feel free to send me the coins they no longer want if they think the project is dead Smiley
sethspof

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:13:19 PM

Dear TRUMPCOIN holders and supporters,
     I am applying for the job of dev.
     I went to school for international business and creativity.  I have traveled and lived all over the world also lived in many states of the Union.  I have known and been following bitcoin since 2009.  I am not as good at all at graphics design as current dev.
     I have created many multi millionaires starting while still in college.
     I have had my own business since college.  I have worked with large and small companies.  I have been involved in crisis at the community level on an individual basis so I know how to maximize individual effort to help a single community.
     I stay aware of current technology and invent new ways to use it.
    I have a can do attitude, drive and passion for crypto since I think the people need crypto the most followed by the government then lastly the money systems.  I am for the people.  I am not scared.  Trolls do not hurt my feelings.
     I have a good roadmap for this coin for success
     There is a good foundation to build on with this coin.
     I have as much excitement for the teth coin as the trumpcoin.
     I wish to make trump coin a lasting value as opposed to just for the election.
     I know how to get it done.
     TRUMP that!
TRphVoyxUTaPGBkCn8iqjkTRPbDXR3KZvd
my wallet address full disclosure I now have approx 4500 TRUMPcoin
Forgive me if this is out of place but I normally get 10% to manage a project but I will manage this coin to success for approx. 8%

Dear TRUMPholders post what you would pledge for any would be dev to see if it comes close to 8% of the total project
     I feel this is the best way to motivate me since I want trumps and I want them to rise in value.  So the way to get me to perform is to put TRUMPS in my hands.  If I have close to 8% I will be very much a force to get things done.  Let me know your thoughts on this and what you would pledge to the new dev for incentive.

I am not hiding and if dev is still looking for replacement I am willing to reveal who I am, etc.
     Thanks for your time!

If you show us you can get it stable at 10,000 SAT before the GOP convention I think you might be worth 8%.  Unless that happens why should anyone here trust that you can do anything?  Does anyone know this person offering to run TrumpCoin?
ag7275568s

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:16:41 PM

oh,my gad.the people save America.
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: