Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:12:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 06:27:47 PM

Nope. Fail again. This might help: Crypto-city

I'll tell you what, dude. You're doin' an excellent job destroyin' your brand. I'm just here to cheer you on. You go, girlfriend! You go!!!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 09:16:07 PM

I'll tell you what, dude. You're doin' an excellent job destroyin' your brand. I'm just here to cheer you on. You go, girlfriend! You go!!!

Whatever you say...

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:36:25 PM

Whatever you say...

How's the code for hashpoints at crypto-city coming along?

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 09:30:18 AM

Whatever you say...

Your logic defies all logic. Fail....

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 02:40:51 PM

Whatever you say...

Speaking a logical failures.
What do you think of OneCoin?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:37:45 PM

Whatever you say...

Further proof that Chantha Owen Lueung is a delusional fuck. Kids, let this be a lesson to not smoke duckweed from your fish pond.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2016, 08:45:08 PM

5/4/16: The radio interview went fantastic! You can listen to the recorded interview on Crypto-city.

Owen is very honest and modest too, just like Fodor, Zinck, Terrik, and the rest of the gang.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 11:08:34 PM

5/4/16: The radio interview went fantastic! You can listen to the recorded interview on Crypto-city.

Owen is very honest and modest too, just like Fodor, Zinck, Terrik, and the rest of the gang.

Welcome to the crypto office of Foror, Zinck, Terrik, Lueung, Spanos & Long, all trading bitcoins since 2009 between ourselves and some toilet bowl cleaner in Myrtle Beach.
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:11:19 AM

Welcome to the crypto office of Foror, Zinck, Terrik, Lueung, Spanos & Long, all trading bitcoins since 2009 between ourselves and some toilet bowl cleaner in Myrtle Beach.

@bitmaster1x Chantha why didn't you tell Linda and Tony about FRIENDSFORCASH.COM!
Did you at least sign up for OneCoin under Tony?
So many great opportunities.  Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 04:21:01 AM

@bitmaster1x Chantha why didn't you tell Linda and Tony about FRIENDSFORCASH.COM!
So many great opportunities.  Grin

According to the venerable Leroy Fodor, you're committing a Class 4 Felony in the state of Illinois. Leroy is currently seeking a lawyer in Illinois to pick of the case who accepts RateCoin. HAHAHA

I'd say that Leroy doesn't have a strong case against me for referring to his daughter as crack whore while he himself started a locked thread depicting me as a convicted child rapist sans proof.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 05:16:46 AM

According to the venerable Leroy Fodor, you're committing a Class 4 Felony in the state of Illinois. Leroy is currently seeking a lawyer in Illinois to pick of the case who accepts RateCoin. HAHAHA

I'd say that Leroy doesn't have a strong case against me for referring to his daughter as crack whore while he himself started a locked thread depicting me as a convicted child rapist sans proof.

Empty threats people throw around... reminds me of garza and his copy paste cease and desists that held no merit. Im sure you'll get a cease and desist soon though they aren't worth the paper they are written on unless you are a coward that backs down. If it got past that threat and turned into an actual legal proceeding you are assuming that stakeminers has the cash to pay for a lawsuit when they lost a shitload of money for investors.

Its all scare tactics and bullshit. It gets even more amusing when someone in another country tries to use their countries laws to persecute you in your country... yawn yeah like thats going to happen...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:26:49 AM

Empty threats people throw around... reminds me of garza and his copy paste cease and desists that held no merit. Im sure you'll get a cease and desist soon though they aren't worth the paper they are written on unless you are a coward that backs down. If it got past that threat and turned into an actual legal proceeding you are assuming that stakeminers has the cash to pay for a lawsuit when they lost a shitload of money for investors.

Its all scare tactics and bullshit. It gets even more amusing when someone in another country tries to use their countries laws to persecute you in your country... yawn yeah like thats going to happen...

This is where Leroy Fodor enters the thread and declares that he's an American living in the Philippines. An American, that is, breaking SEC laws with his non-registered business-cum-Ponzi.

To guarantee that Leroy spends his Investards' moneys on the lawsuit to sue my scammy ass, I'll repeat - Leroy Fodor's daughter is a crack whore.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 11:45:28 PM

Fail. Looks like we have plenty of trolls to make a clown circus. Smiley

pixelpowered

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 01:30:58 AM

Win. The circus will get bigger and we're going on tour with Linda and Tony  Cheesy

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:42:50 AM

Im more amused that when there are questions its considered troll (and when i say this i mean any topic... the troll word seems to be thrown around a lot. What is the opposite of troll i mean one that without any questioning blindly follows... not shill i mean something more severe?). Well when the question isn't in your favor. If you say good things for them its not troll.

Bitmaster i'm being serious here when i say this but are you open to answering questions with a proper answer and not a link to crypto city and troll reference if its asked in a polite direct way?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 03:56:22 AM

I'm sorry that your own site is so boring that you need to come here for cheap entertainment.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:01:16 AM

Win. The circus will get bigger and we're going on tour with Linda and Tony  Cheesy

Name one entity in the crypto space that has survived after its founder started using the Troll Card. Last count was zero, but Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin could easily be the first to survive such.

Chantha Owen Lueung in 5..... 4.... 3... to pen "Fail!" referencing the above truism.

^^^

I'm sorry that your own site is so boring that you need to come here for cheap entertainment.
pixelpowered

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 04:52:07 AM

Im more amused that when there are questions its considered troll (and when i say this i mean any topic... the troll word seems to be thrown around a lot. What is the opposite of troll i mean one that without any questioning blindly follows... not shill i mean something more severe?). Well when the question isn't in your favor. If you say good things for them its not troll.

Bitmaster i'm being serious here when i say this but are you open to answering questions with a proper answer and not a link to crypto city and troll reference if its asked in a polite direct way?

Skeptic.

What Chantha and Kham don't realize is that they can't play in this environment under poorly scripted false pretenses and rebuttles to larger skeptism. This isn't FRIENDSFORCASH.COM

People will just see their accounts jumping all over BCT and other forums, spamming the same response to reasonable people. Even in between 'serious' comments or our jests to him. The juxtaposition will occur when people that listened to the podcast for example (not a large subscription base though). Then look online to what he's referring to "trolls" and they'll wonder why his responses were massively different from his talking rebuttals in the pod.

Especially when they see his human-ledger past that we've posted.
Can you imagine if he meets a more prominent actor in this space and calls them clowns?

The only reason why these type of weird situations don't get resolved quicker is that there's no high value mark on this situation. Everyone's still looking over the Wright situation and for good reason.
Chantha and Kham just wants to create another Hashtalk to shitcoin scheme. Something the majority of us have already experiences, witnessed, and move on from. They haven't researched anything of BCT or the cryptoverse at large.

Let the bad actors hang themselves.
All we need is just more witnesses.

Now back to smokin' this sweet duck weed...

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:48:38 PM

I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:53:47 PM

I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

WOW! Simply, wow! By any chance do you nefarious fucks have pics of fuckin' one another in the ass so that I can enjoy jacking off to? If not, at the very least have Leroy Fodor describe the meat-up via a podcast.

Full Disclosure: The above may have been made up just like Chantha Owen Lueung's claim of being an honest actor in the cryptocurrency space.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: