Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 09:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41586 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 04:38:57 AM

Hey, Owen, take a look at this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg14934321#msg14934321. I suggestion you get somebody with an IQ in the double digits to explain it to your delusion ass. HAHAHA

Another troll thread nobody needs. Did you enjoy your ban from btc talk?

WHAT!?

Yep, you read correctly! Chantha Owen Lueung adamantly believes that the Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional; StakeMiners is 100% confirmed insolvent! thread is a troll thread, hence he locking me out of his Crypto-city site for merely visiting it a couple time - NO REGISTRATION. And where do you think he got my IP from? You guess it. Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar whom Owen administers Leroy's RateCoin site.

Time for another lesson to learnt Owen what kind of fuckwad Leroy Fodor truly is, eh?

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1769506276606686&id=1627849564105692

Amazing, one screenshot depicts Leroy Fodor as a serial liar AND a person who can't perform simple mathematical equations in spite of Leroy supposedly earning a B.B.A. from Ohio University as declared on StakeMiners Linkedin page unless, that is, it was StakeMiners earning the degree and not Leroy since elsewhere on the Internet he declares earning ONLY a business degree from a community college affiliated with Ohio University.

Back to the pic. How can "mining is our passion" when Leroy's on record in stating that he hasn't mined since the fall of last year and that the staking of altcoins has nothing to do with mining? And, how is it even remotely humanly possible that after reading myriad times about his mathematical error over the course of several months, Leroy Fodor has yet to simply move the decimal point over two spaces? Ironically, at first Leroy DID depict the percentage correctly, but at some point when the loses spread surpassed the 50% mark, he opted to, then stayed at the now ~.74%, perhaps feeling in his delusional mind that that minor lose is of no concern and shouldn't be for StakeMiners Ponzi Investards.

In closing, notice how this post firmly depicts Chantha Owen Lueung as a delusional fuck for embracing Leroy Fodor after he was kindly - YES, KINDLY! - told that Leroy's bad news. Now, I'm not a clairvoyant, but I play one in this thread. Owen's going to reply to this post with one of hackneyed "fail" pennings.

In closing part two. Owen, how does it feel to learnt that I'm NOT banned in your delusional mind, and have you gotten over having one of your posts deleted by the mods, or in re. the latter in your mind said post still exist because your duckweed pond fish speaking in Fishish told you so?
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 05:57:41 PM

You mean this? troll...

Sorry Gleb Gamow, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
(1 day)

You know how unstable I am and all. 1 DAY! That's like forever. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself.  Cry Cry Cry

Seriously, a simple PM from a mod would've been more than enough to put me back on my paper.

FWIW, I firmly believe that Chantha Lueung et al. may have had an active role in getting me banned. I've been working on his "ring" for over 24 hours now and he knows it.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 07:09:44 PM

You mean this? troll...

Sorry Gleb Gamow, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
(1 day)

You know how unstable I am and all. 1 DAY! That's like forever. I'm seriously thinking about killing myself.  Cry Cry Cry

Seriously, a simple PM from a mod would've been more than enough to put me back on my paper.

FWIW, I firmly believe that Chantha Lueung et al. may have had an active role in getting me banned. I've been working on his "ring" for over 24 hours now and he knows it.

Oh, that day. I thought you meant most recently, not when you cried to the mods because I was adamantly sticking it up your ass for ignoring warnings from the community that you shouldn't be associating with Leroy Fodor for the protection of your brand, now seen by all that you don't give a shit about your brand or the community since you've since then justified your stance and labeled myself, among others, as being trolls, playing the troll card like ALL known scammers in this space have done so before you, making you the Genius of Yonkers with your duckweed pond, failing to scale it to a U$5M+ venture via Kickstarter, and now known in this community as a person not to be trusted since shown you're no longer able to make trades on the formidable stock exchanges because of your nefarious activities costing your past clients untold amounts of money.

I'd say a person has mental issues after spending over U$100K on education but can't heed a simple warning from the community as to who the nefarious actors are, opting instead to become a nefarious actor himself, continuing the dialog of such oppose to business-like fending off unjust claims if such were the case, ending this dialog long before it ever took root. For being a mental case, I seem to have no problem amassing a following to further stick it up your ass for being nothing more than a fuckin' moron. HAHAHA

Your Crypto-city, Chantha Owen Lueung, was shown to cater to nefarious actor prior to I joining the choir with no push from me to those exposing your brand, yet it's I, no others, sans an exception, perhaps, you opt to push given you have more vitals on me than all them others combined thanks, in part, to Josh Zerlan, another known scammer, first releasing my initial vitals to the public, whereupon you then quoted falsehoods about myself penned by other nefarious actors to somehow in your delusional mind trying to garner support in making me out as a troll or scammer while bringing attention to your nefarious activities on your thread designed to garner support for Crypto-city.

Have I mention lately that you're the Genius of Yonkers? HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 05:46:17 AM

Have I mention lately that you're the Genius ...? HAHAHA

A troll recognizes, "it" is unstable. nice. It's what happens when "its" life only exist on btc talk with 12+ different accounts talking to itself.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:45:34 AM

Have I mention lately that you're the Genius ...? HAHAHA

A troll recognizes, "it" is unstable. nice. It's what happens when "its" life only exist on btc talk with 12+ different accounts talking to itself.

All non-delusional folks on this forum, unlike yourself, clearly read what I posted as humor, whereas you must have killing on your mind hence for some delusional reason opting to quote it sans linking to the source and taking it out of context. Let me guess. You just got out of the duckweed pond and raced to your computer to pen what your fish in Fishish told you to write. How close am I?

Sans the rare times I've used my socks to reply to one another as humor with all those reading said posts fully knowing what's going on, I've never used my alt accounts in the sense that you've alluded to umpteen times now, with Leroy Fodor, your new delusional bud, accusing me of the same twice as many times. Clearly, you're grasping at straws with such accusations, with no others but you scammers accusing me of the practice.

That said, I once again challenge you (perhaps a waste since its yet to be accepted since first introduced almost a year ago) to simply present your definitive evidence of what you're alluding to and theymos has my permission to ban all my accounts. Hell, all Leroy Fodor had to do for myself to get banned was to present evidence that he earned a B.B.A. from Ohio University, but he's failed to do that for close to year now. It has to be true because it's on his StakeMiners Linkedin page and Leroy's not a liar otherwise you wouldn't be associated with him if he were because you're here to protect the community with your venerable Crypto-city site that's all the rage.

To be clear, show theymos definitive proof that I've used my alt accounts referencing you or Leroy Fodor since March of last year and you'll never hear from me again. Until then, I have the pleasure of replying to your post fully sticking it up your delusional ass till you're no longer around just like all the other scammers that came and went before you even heard of Bitcoin thanks to my efforts. Your call, duly hoping you keep this thread unlocked for a much longer period of time for more dialog depicting you, not I, as a dude having mental issues can ensue.

To prove how motherfuckin' delusional you truly are, Chantha Owen Lueung, you're trying your damndest to discredit me by lying your ass off that I'm using socks to talk to myself, but have no issues with getting in bed with a serial liar caught red-handed doing exactly what you're falsely accusing me of. Proof as follows depicting Leroy Fodor's cyberpinoy account using the wofvman account to ask a question, with later Leroy trying to explain away his actions penning more lies, then deleting his post of lies which I've archived:

I posted the following in Leroy's thread, whereupon less than two minutes later he deleted it. Then I posted another post which he deleted within 15 seconds (that one follows the first post).

This IS NOT a self-moderated thread!

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?

Well, you almost got your thread up to 11 posts before the trustworthy thingy flew outta the window.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

http://thebot.net/threads/trusted-earn-240-instant-with-bitcoin.154553/page-35#post-2536825

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/#post-3308548

Hi TBN members
I want to introduce : http://www.stakeminers.com
Here is some about the site:

This is the only cloud mining business of its kind and the only form of mining that never decreases in profits. With all other forms of cloud mining as times progresses your investment return lessens. The difficulty goes up your profits go down and you must then reinvest the same if not more funds to keep your profits rising. No one wants a business where in order to continue to make increased profits you are literally forced to reinvest. With StakeMiners we have made a specific business structure that allows investors to make more profit with every passing day. As we hold massive amounts of coins under one pool wallet each persons staking frequency, and amount earned per stake increses. The business structure also Gives investors higher profits on thier investment as the pool gains more investors. We have included more than one coin wallet and will be adding more in the future so soon you will be staking on more than one coin multiple times per day, all becaue of your initial investment. In addition to the wallet and core qt POS structures we are buying the same coins every day, by doing this we literrally are forcing the value of those coins to increase and hold thier value. The more we buy and hold, the more coins you earn and stake, and all those factors together Means increased daily profit from you investment.

EARN MONEY BY INVEST YOUR MONEY
You can invest any amount that you want through BTC, LTC, Dogecoins .v...v
Your profit is a Paid Per Porportion (PPP) basis. What this means is if you own 10% of the mining pool stake weight you get 10% of the profit earned.
Your investment profit is paid on a weekly basis. We manually process payment to your bitcoin payout address you have on file associated with your stakeminer account.
Payments are processed manually for your security as well as the pools. Payment is made every Monday night Eastern Time Around Midnight
We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware that allows us to make money so we dont need to take fees from your profit
If you have question you can check it here: FAQ
Because this is POS staking so the profit on long term is very nice. You maybe surprise
So let earn some money now.Smiley
I have joined to day so i'm not have a payment proof yet. I will update it here later.

http://thebot.net/threads/btc-project-that-can-make-you-50-profit-in-details-and-proof.290597/

Hi TBN members,
We are looking for interested investors who would like to make 50% profit on their investment. What we do is bitcoin mining, and thru a vast amount of hours and experience we have formulated a plan where investors can invest coins to our project and receive a return of 50% profit on their investment. We are looking for investors who can invest a small amount of 0.01 Bitcoins to our cause. Once we receive enough investments we will begin the project and can guarantee a 50% profit on their investment in as little as 6 months with the initial investment being paid back in as little as 3 months.

What this means for you is if you invest 0.01BTC and we begin the project you will get your 0.01BTC back within 3 months then an additional 0.005 BTC in the next 3 Months giving you a 50% profit on your small invested amount. The higher your investment the higher your return. The minimum amount we can accept is 0.01, this is to make it affordable for anyone to invest and make a profit from this.

We have our own office where we will put your money to work for you by mining in various pools as well as solo-ming coins and trading them for Bitcoins. You have a choice to be reimbursed in Bitcoins or in the cash equivalent of the bitcoins (minus any transaction fees for the money exchanges)

How is this possible, we have a mine already set up in which we mine many different aspects of the crypto-currency world. We make very nice profits on the small amount of machines we already own within the company. Thru mining and experience we have devised a plan that allows our machines to profit more and cost less than the average miner. In a 24 hour period a section of our mine produced 3 times the amount it should have produced because of the mining we have implemented. Please see below where we took a 2 Thash machine and mined 3 times the amount it shoud have mined in a 24 hour period of time.[​IMG]
In this image you can see in 24 hours we had deposited into our wallet over 60 dollars in mining profits. The next image is where the coins were deposited from our mining account online from one of the mining pools we mine in.
[​IMG]
As you can see Bitcoin Mining can be very profitable if you have the experience and knowledge you need to progress you forward in this mining industry.

In addition to Pool Mining bitcoins we also solo-mine coins that show a great profitability and trade them for bitcoins when they reach a level of value that puts them well over the profitable margin increasing again the profits on our mining efforts.

This project is an ongoing project which means after the first investment is paid for and returned to the investors they will have a choice to reinvest in a second contract. We put a 6 month ROI on the investment with a return of investment in 3 months, but there is always a good chance the whole investment and return on investment can be returned in less than 6 months. Once all investors are paid back their investment plus their profit we will be organizing again to accept new investor contracts.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more details.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor
We have real plan and real 2THS miner. And we are not scam anyone. for sure
Thank you!

wofvman, Oct 26, 2014

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Gleb that is a different investment opportunity from a long time ago please use current information affiliated with this investment. that was in the beginning stages of this project our first thoughts into hardware cloud mining, after extensive review of the potential of hardware cloud mining we decided not to use that

Thank you sir.

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

http://4me.ph/real-estate/land-property/house-and-lot-for-sale_i847
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 04:15:26 PM

Sans the rare times I've used my socks to reply to one another as humor

So much work, so little brain, oh my...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:48:22 PM

Speaking of so much work and so little brains, Chantha Owen Lueung, you started a social media site in the past decade promising it'll rival Facebook. That morphed to a rebranded site enjoying a less following, then again early this year, you morphed the same site to what is now known as Crypto-city, with its forum currently having 11 threads and three posts, two of which are by your new bud Leroy Fodor, cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, espousing RateCoin which you administer.

That said, tell me once again how I have little brains while you use your Crypto-city thread here to destroy your brand.

IF you ever again gain employment for some other after you're no longer involved in the crypto space, your fellow employs will stumble upon this thread and speak ill of you behind your back. I bet that's comforting to know, eh Owen?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:03:15 PM

Users can see inside Chantha Owen Lueung's head here

Chantha could you not retain those classes about securities FINRA had you take or did you blatantly just not care?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:36:15 PM

Users can see inside Chantha Owen Lueung's head here

Chantha could you not retain those classes about securities FINRA had you take or did you blatantly just not care?

What a delusional fuck thinks: "In my past I've fucked up as we all have but learnt from the experience, so today I'm gonna ignore warnings from the community in re. embracing cryptocurrency's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor so that my past can be brought up in depicting a pattern that I'm a useless fuck whereupon I can address them naysayers as trolls with my infamous 'fail' ramblings. And, I'm gonna do it in my thread specifically designed to promote Crypto-city which recently has been found out to harbor scam artist from the crypto space, with hopes and dreams of administering the lartgest crypto forum known to man with my brand Crypto-city. (translated to Fishish upon request)"

"One day our great-great-great grandchildren will live in Yonkers and converse in Fishish with some butt-naked dude in his solar-powered duckweed pond behind his duplex."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 05:22:15 AM

Watching trolls combining their pea brain & spouting nonesense is entertaining for like 2 minutes.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 05:37:00 AM

Watching trolls combining their pea brain & spouting nonesense is entertaining for like 2 minutes.

For U$100K, you, too, can learn and earn a degree in how to destroy your brand in three easy steps from the comforts of your very own duckweed pond while conversing with the fish in Fishish while penning on your thread designed to advance your brand like the Genius of Yonkers demonstrates each and every time he posts here.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 02:06:28 PM

... destroy your brand in three easy steps from the comforts of your very own duckweed pond while conversing with the fish in Fishish while penning on your thread designed to advance your brand like the Genius of Yonkers demonstrates each and every time he posts here.

blabbering trolls... if life only existed on btc talk (like for trolls), it would be a primary source of entertainment. Fortunately, us humans have real lives, doing actual stuff.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:01:26 PM

Watching you repeat boring one liners like a broken voice box on an old plastic doll is just as boring for us too.
All your doing around BCT is acting interested in projects/coins and spamming links to your shit-hole. Trying to get traction and users to it.
Its not working and no ones interested. Especially after looking at your account, the site, or anything they find on a search about your site.

... destroy your brand in three easy steps from the comforts of your very own duckweed pond while conversing with the fish in Fishish while penning on your thread designed to advance your brand like the Genius of Yonkers demonstrates each and every time he posts here.

blabbering trolls... if life only existed on btc talk (like for trolls), it would be a primary source of entertainment. Fortunately, us humans have real lives, doing actual stuff.

Less than 24 hours and responding the same way each time.
Keep building on that shit hole you have going.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2016, 04:09:36 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 01:47:45 AM by suchmoon

Is doing "actual stuff" not entertaining enough so that you have to come here to whine about it?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:26:14 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 07:17:13 PM by Gleb Gamow

Is doing "actual stuff" not entertaining enough so that you have to come here to whine about it?

For a delusional fuck like Chantha Owen Lueung, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city then troll the living shit outta it while at the same time revealing his true nature is considered entertaining, and he's kind enough to allow us to take part in the entertainment up to making him the "fall guy" so to take pressure off Leroy Fodor and his StakeMiners Ponzi and RateCoin, the latter of which Owen administers along with Leroy and Michael Zinck, another delusional fuck from Canada.

"Is this better, Owen? It automatically translates Fishish to Lueungese. BTW, I got a fever, and the only prescription is more duckweed!"

<Sometimes I ask myself what BitcoinTalk would be like without me. Then, I have my sockpuppets ask me the same question, but putting 'would' in front of 'BitcoinTalk' so to make me believe that I'm not talking to myself.>
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 12:16:40 AM

For a delusional fuck, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city
trolls crying of being trolled. nice.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 01:42:30 AM

For a delusional fuck, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city

Aren't you trolling trolls so therefore by that definition a troll yourself?

Just curious.. people often accuse others of a nature but not rise above it themselves... Just concerned for your site as if you are trolling trolls and thus a troll you should avoid crypto-city as trolls aren't welcome. Logic at its finest.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:01:19 AM

Note to self: Fishish is a language consisting of very few words.

You mean this? troll...

Another troll thread nobody needs. Did you enjoy your ban from btc talk?

Pm me the details or @ the info in my signature.

Yep... said troll bruno kucinskass aka (gleb gamow, phineas gage "BFL scammer",  and dozens of other troll personalities) definitely have mental issues.

hm... can't decide if this gleb troll has mental issues... as entertaining as it is laughing @ said trolls, it does get old and boring.

Trolls... trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

...and again ... the troll makes stuff up about others... troll fail...

Yes, thinking for yourself is difficult. That's rather the point.

If you can't think for yourself, no one can help you, but you.

All those combined troll brains. ... Fail... Again... again... Let me show you the way...

Awe... isn't that cute... there's plenty of room for your troll friends too, but best to keep it simple.

& here we have... It, a troll that believes, it has privileges and again fail @ the concept of reading comprehension.

Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?

Sadly, trolls seems to believe anything it says to hold any value... and "Honest" trolls... that's a chuckle.

So as far as trolls go, they're not welcomed nor are they needed @ Crypto-city.

lol

Fraud? LoL. Fail... reading comprehension woudn't be troll-like.

Been busy... the trolls are lacking... it seems...

I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

Fail. Looks like we have plenty of trolls to make a clown circus.

Your logic defies all logic. Fail....

Whatever you say...

Nope. Fail again. This might help: Crypto-city

Nope. Fail

So many posts. It's ashame reading comprehension is not one of your attributes. Fail... No need to beat around the bush. Here's a direct link to said community: Crypto-city

Fail. Don't quit your day job.

Fail. Try again. You can always try: Crypto-city

No need to make stuff up sneaking around secretly calling my name.  Let me give you a direct link instead: Crypto-city.com walk towards the light.

You can tell yourself whatever to make yourself feel better in the present.  It will NOT change the fact that you are permanently banned and everyone is welcomed into the  wonderfully warm, friendly environment of Crypto-city.com

Reference gospel material can be found here: Crypto-city

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.

You're asking too much from the peanut gallery. Just point the troll to: Crypto-city  oh wait nope. There's a message for the troll at the door.

Are the trolls bugging the humans again? Crypto-city shows trolls the door

So you got bent over while you're typing? Trolls need saving too @ Crypto-city

That's a rather accurate description of yourself. Of course I'm going to fail as a troll. I'm not a troll, unlike you defending your master troll.

Not people. Trolls... more questions from the peanut gallery. If you're asking, you're thinking too hard. One guess, one brownie point (your staring at it).

Sock puppet? Fraud? I believe you're smarter than what you just stated. Tell me I'm not wrong. You're reading comprehension obviously needs work.

Awe... Little Gleb Gamow calling all his little trolls... Let me show you the way:  For trolls that need saving - seek answers @ Crypto-city

Answer is here Crypto-city is a safe harbor from trolls

There is still hope for you. You haven't fallen enough to become a full-on troll yet. Do your own research and actually read. Think for yourself. If you go full-troll there's no turning back. Again, you can always refer to this: Crypto-city is trolls salvation

I think you are a lot smarter than what you just said or am I wrong? ... how is it that you come to be in this narrative? or are you just lending moral support to your master troll? Again let me refer you to this to shed some light: Crypto-city shows trolls the light

Not people, just scammy trolls like you. Yeah. Good luck with that. Trolls don't qualify as community managers.

I have no beef with you. No disrespect, but you and Gleb fail at the art of reading comprehension and only snip parts to fit your narrative. Fail... so let me refer you and gleb to this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.msg14066602#msg14066602

Good luck with that and why all of a sudden you want to speak with me? I'll refer you to this: Crypto-city Answers

You realize there's other communities on there

Don't quit your day job Mr. Comedian. You're here aren't you?

Yeah I agree. If this Gleb guy thinks anyone will take his thread seriously (except maybe his troll friends) he's living in his own mentally ill world. So I really do hope he seeks help. I wonder what he'd do if he didn't have btctalk?

Defense? You expect me to take this comical thread seriously?... or are you just running to the defense of your master troll?

...and one by one, you expose your lack of brain cells. You try so hard to impress, but I'm not interested sorry. You might have better luck @ the men's only club for the specially gifted dating service or maybe that's too old for your preference since you like children... I don't generally make suggestions, but you really should seek help.

Awe. Did someone hurt your feelings? Deal with it or check yourself in @ the nearest psych ward and get some help.

Nice. Sit. Roll-over Bruno (Gleb Gaynow).

Yeah. Cryptsy's hurt everyone and clowns like Gleb Gaynow only adds more filth. Sadly... but you are welcome to check out http://Crypto-city.com

I'm flattered , but your gnat sized vocabulary is impressively mind boggling.

I'm flattered, but are you speaking from experience or is your mouth currently full?

All are welcomed to experience a friendlier environment on http://crypto-city.com

Everyone is welcome to experience the Future of Crypto at Crypto-city: http://crypto-city.com

Come Experience the Future World of Crypto: http://crypto-city.com

Ratecoin (XRA) is officially @ Crypto-city. : https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/

^^^ And that's were it all began, the crypto community, myself excluded at first, KINDLY informing Chantha Owen Lueung that Leroy Fodor is a serial liar that shouldn't be trusted one iota, and taking the time to present to Owen all the proof. But, what did Owen opt to do, you ask? He not only ignored the warnings, but turned around and try to justify his position regarding Leroy, later we learnt that Owen plays a key role in Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck's RateCoin via administering its site conveniently on Crypto-city.

Fast-forward a few weeks and what we see now is the delusional Owen destroying his brand which fellow Bitcoiners et al. were earnestly trying to help him to protect.

Now, if I were new to crypto and stumbled upon this thread, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be embracing anything that Owen's attached to after witnessing him ignoring 100% proof that Leroy Fodor's not to be trusted due to the documented countless lies he has been caught telling and compounding with yet more lies, yet Owen protects his new bud while going through a complete meltdown, again, all after Bitcoiners were looking out for him with now Owen calling them, and myself, trolls having mental issues. Hell, I even sincerely extended an olive branch - TWICE - but Owen alluded to me sticking the branch up my ass, wanting no part of it. FWIW, at least I have a new toy to fuck with. HAHAHA
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:11:28 AM

I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 03:39:38 AM

I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?

Looks like Chantha Owen Lueung has already sit the precedence as to how it'll be handled. It went exactly like this:

Concerned Bitcoiner: Owen, it seems you have a serial liar named Leroy Fodor taking advantage of your venerable brand which looks pretty good upon first look-through.
Owen: Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
Concerned Bitcoiner: Apologies, perhaps I didn't make myself clear, if you continue to embrace Leroy Fodor, I'm sad to say that your brand may suffer.
Owen: You're nothing but a troll with serious mental issues.
Concerned Bitcoiner: Fine, we noticed that you're no longer able to conduct trades on NASDAQ et al. due to nefarious activities in your past.
Owen: That's a non-issue, and you're all trolls with mental issues. Please join Crypto-city where everybody's welcome except trolls who have nothing better to do than seek out truisms in trying to destroy my brand consisting of a safe harbor for scammers.
Concerned Bitcoiner: You go, girlfriend! You go.
Owen: Fail... Troll... Mental issue fuck... I'm posting your vitals... I'm calling the police... I'm smoking duckweed... I'm... I'm... I'm... Winning, just like Charlie Sheen.
Concerned Bitcoiner: Owen, do you realize that you're the laughing stock of the crypto community?
Owen: lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: