Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:42:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 12:15:48 PM

Delusional. Gleb troll's low self esteem. reflecting its delusion as if it was others. weak.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 04:42:03 PM

Delusional. Gleb troll's low self esteem. reflecting its delusion as if it was others. weak.

I'll admit that Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor is a match made in heaven, for both have business degrees: Owen braggin' 'bout spending over U$100K for his and Leroy earning a B.B.A. at Ohio University, surely more than qualified to oversee RateCoin along with Michael Zinck known to occasionally don a dress. Over-qualified if you ignore the facts of Leroy unable to depict, let along perform simple percentages, constantly penning .74% to represent 74%, and Chantha failing on a regular basis to construct simple sentences sans lettered with grammatical errors like Leroy's StakeMiners ToS page. Case in point is Owen's latest post which I took the time to correct (below) so that others reading it will have a better chance to heed Owen's warning of it being I, not him, that's truly a delusional fuck and should be ignored at all cost:

Delusional. Gleb troll's low self-esteem, reflecting its delusion as if it were others. Weak.

Granted, the prose still makes no sense, perhaps originally translated from Fishish, but at least it's now grammatically correct.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 05:30:22 PM

This next truism is so fuckin' funny: Chantha Owen Lueung's first 33 posts on this thread were penned by him alone talking to himself. Wanna guess sans peeking who penned the 34th post? You guessed correctly if selected I, I is in me, during the timeframe when I, among others, were in the process of getting Owen's mind right, i.e., to simply distance himself from cryptocurrency's number one serial liar - Leroy Fodor - thus protecting his brand. Since that first post, you wanna guess what Owen has accused me of? Correct again: I talk to myself. In essence, Owen, who once talked to himself while awaiting someone to come alone and join the convo now accuses his first convoer of talking to himself, ergo I'm a troll having mental issues.

In Cryptoland, one can't make this shit up. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 01:14:32 AM

ergo I'm a troll having mental issues?

indeed

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1968

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 01:18:21 AM

indeed

Wow, what a moronic lazy response. Is that the best you can do, one word? Did you really go to college, Owen? Grin

Sorry, but your thread is about as boring and shitty as your site, bro.

Cheers lol. Tongue

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 04:49:38 AM

indeed

trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

i for indeed

<One day, Chantha Owen Lueung is gonna come to the realization that I'm quoting his past words as replies to his word(s).>
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:42:01 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2016, 06:09:40 PM by bitmaster1x

indeed

trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

i for indeed

gleb troll sees light

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 05:47:58 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 01:46:49 AM by suchmoon

troll sees light

That's awesome, congratulations!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 06:13:08 PM

indeed

i for indeed

gleb troll sees light

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 10:10:36 PM

From the desk of I Peed my Pants, Urine now Sterilizing the Duckweed Pond Under my Desk:

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/

All other Crypto-city users aside - 70K+ count due to the two site iterations carry-overs from the past decade - surely Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck would've liked Crypto-city's Facebook page, assume Chantha Owen Lueung is the only person who liked his site to date, a 100000000% delusional fuck if he doesn't like his own site designed to change the face of cryptocurrency forever and ever. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2016, 11:35:27 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 01:46:55 AM by suchmoon

From the desk of I Peed my Pants, Urine now Sterilizing the Duckweed Pond Under my Desk:

So it's a "world" now? Crypto-city-world-universe is next.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 12:05:16 AM

That's some quantum leap! First, Chantha Owen Lueung will have to either pull Leroy Fodor away from gaming with Terrick, or Michael Zinck away from whatever a delusional-fuck Canadian does to get one of them to like the FB page so that he could brag about doubling its likes. Next, the remaining one plus Terrick both like the page, thereupon doubling again, creating a buzz. Next, re-enter Leroy to get four of his family or friends to like the FB page, doubling again, almost going-viral status. Then... well, basically that's about it, for if Chantha couldn't even muster up a second like on his own accord since January, there's nothing we, who hasn't spend over U$100K on education, can do to help. Wait! What if Chantha gave a radio interview espousing Crypto-city, then his FB page will really gain traction. But what are the odds of such an interview ever taking place?
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:54:08 AM

That's some quantum leap! First, Chantha Owen Lueung will have to either pull Leroy Fodor away from gaming with Terrick, or Michael Zinck away from whatever a delusional-fuck Canadian does to get one of them to like the FB page so that he could brag about doubling its likes. Next, the remaining one plus Terrick both like the page, thereupon doubling again, creating a buzz. Next, re-enter Leroy to get four of his family or friends to like the FB page, doubling again, almost going-viral status. Then... well, basically that's about it, for if Chantha couldn't even muster up a second like on his own accord since January, there's nothing we, who hasn't spend over U$100K on education, can do to help. Wait! What if Chantha gave a radio interview espousing Crypto-city, then his FB page will really gain traction. But what are the odds of such an interview ever taking place?
Oh damn, seriously Gleb? You just 'gave' Chantha an idea that will allow him to go 'mainstream'. Now all those poor people will lose their hard-earned money(at least the ones that know about bitcoin)(the ones that don't will think that this guys a lunatic for spouting some nonsense about bitcoin). The chances of this guy getting a radio interview is nil, zilch, nada.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:17:12 AM

Oh damn, seriously Gleb? You just 'gave' Chantha an idea that will allow him to go 'mainstream'. Now all those poor people will lose their hard-earned money(at least the ones that know about bitcoin)(the ones that don't will think that this guys a lunatic for spouting some nonsense about bitcoin). The chances of this guy getting a radio interview is nil, zilch, nada.

We stand correct: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/posts/989513397804721

And like every post on that FB page, nary a like from either an honest or nefarious crypto-coiner. One could say that Chantha Owen Lueung is merely talking to himself like he was doing here on this thread with its first 33 posts till I penned the 34th, starting the train a rollin' where Owen calls me a troll having mental issues, calls my local police department, and accuses me of talking to myself.

"I'm Chantha Owen Lueung, and I and my fishes approve this post, looking forward to more just like it in hopes of further eroding my brand, for I need all the help I can get being a delusional fuck and all."

You can lead a fish to a duckweed pond, but you can't make it speak Fishish unless Owen is around.
~Anonymous
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:21:26 PM

We stand correct: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/posts/989513397804721

And like every post on that FB page, nary a like from either an honest or nefarious crypto-coiner. One could say that Chantha Owen Lueung is merely talking to himself like he was doing here on this thread with its first 33 posts till I penned the 34th, starting the train a rollin' where Owen calls me a troll having mental issues, calls my local police department, and accuses me of talking to myself.

"I'm Chantha Owen Lueung, and I and my fishes approve this post, looking forward to more just like it in hopes of further eroding my brand, for I need all the help I can get being a delusional fuck and all."

You can lead a fish to a duckweed pond, but you can't make it speak Fishish unless Owen is around.
~Anonymous

I listened to the podcast. It was boring and like listening to Mark Karpelès make up excuses.
Tony and Linda sound like good people. Unfortunately people lie to them and they're sucked into OneCoin.
Their perspective on blockchain is definitely skewed and amateurish.
Chantha just played nice, didn't tell them about his past, and told them about his crime city.

I doubt Chantha will get to any podcast that's more reputable past 5-10k of users.
Anyone doing a search on him or CC will see the BCT and GH posts about his foolery.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:42:29 PM

I listened to the podcast. It was boring and like listening to Mark Karpelès make up excuses.
Tony and Linda sound like good people. Unfortunately people lie to them and they're sucked into OneCoin.
Their perspective on blockchain is definitely skewed and amateurish.
Chantha just played nice, didn't tell them about his past, and told them about his crime city.

I doubt Chantha will get to any podcast that's more reputable past 5-10k of users.
Anyone doing a search on him or CC will see the BCT and GH posts about his foolery.

Chantha Owen Lueung: I wanna sue Bruno. Here's my evidence.
Lawyer: Ah, ha. Sign here on our standard delusional fuck contract.
Owen: Will we be successful?
Lawyer: Darn tootin' with will! We'll successfully sue his scammy ass.
Owen: Great, this brings tears to my eyes.
Lawyer: Of, there's a ten-thousand-dollar retainer...
Owen: No problem. Money's not an option. I'm a silent partner of RateCoin.
Lawyer: This is odd! I can't seem to be able to read your evidence.
Owen: That's because you have to translate it English from Fishish.
Lawyer: Fishish?
Owen: Yeah. See, I own a solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex in Yonkers where daily I bathe butt-naked in it and talk to the fishes within in Fishish.
Lawyer: Apologies, but I just realized that our retaining fee doubled at the beginning of the year. We'll need a twenty-K retainer.
Owen: Doubled since the beginning of the year like Crypto-city's Facebook page likes will double once it gets its second like?
Lawyer: Exactly! Here's my card, and call our apprentice fresh out Ohio University if you think of anything more.
Owen: Thank you.
Lawyer: No, thank you <you delusional fuck>.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 02:49:11 AM

From the desk of Help me Buy a Prius so to Travel to Venues of my Speak Fishish - Will Travel Tour:

http://web.archive.org/web/20130917060639/http://chantha-lueung.com/2012/11/

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 02:36:46 PM

Hard to use when a troll's mind is a box of rock, troll.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 04:58:10 PM

Once again, Chantha Owen Lueung trolls his own thread originally created to advance Crypto-city and hopefully garner a second like on its Facebook page of which it, too, remains stagnant since its creation earlier this year (January). And, once again, I've successfully baited Owen like a barrel of fish having a duckweed layer atop, using his own trollish words for him to comment on. Him not failed us! The Delusional Fuck Force is deep with this one.

Why is crypto-city.com registered with a dissolved company  Shocked

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2016, 05:41:05 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 01:47:00 AM by suchmoon

Once again, Chantha Owen Lueung trolls his own thread originally created to advance Crypto-city and hopefully garner a second like on its Facebook page of which it, too, remains stagnant since its creation earlier this year (January). And, once again, I've successfully baited Owen like a barrel of fish having a duckweed layer atop, using his own trollish words for him to comment on. Him not failed us! The Delusional Fuck Force is deep with this one.

Why is crypto-city.com registered with a dissolved company  Shocked

Have mercy on the hybrid enthusiast slash ex-broker, I would imagine it's not easy to have all these rocks rattling in his head.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: