Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 06:43:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 548 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CRYPTSY stopping withdraw locking accounts without notifying users! Class Action  (Read 1006439 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 07:59:22 PM

Dude, you Gleb Gamow (*BEEP*) is a known repeat *BEEP*. Everyone reading should call the *BEEP* on you.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860052.0

Once in the past I came to know on some forum an anti-troll who was fighting some nefarious and real life delinquent trolls. As in one of my posts I picked up some of their drivel on a derisory tone, he made very clear to me that I shouldn't, because their stupid unproven claims repeated hundreds of times come as confusing or even possibly true to the newbies and ignorant. He explained to me it's part of their strategies. I did agree with him and never did it again.

I'm glad to note here Gleb Gamow has another and funnier strategy lol !
What strategy, hes little more than a drama thriving queen.  (See the previous pic)
He says and does things to get a response, thats it.  When he gets bored or doesnt get the response he wants he just starts making shit up hoping to
get something from anyone.  Hes a sad little ugly man.

At least I'm a sad little ugly man with a following, while you're a recluse in your mommy's basement, only coming out to eat her pussy and check the mail to see if your Navy pension check arrived yet.

Yes, your right, you are the King of the Trolls. Sorry Spoetnik but i believe hes got you beat

Bruce Peterson, is your mommy outta town, hence having the time to grace us with your presence since she's not around for you to eat her pussy?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:10:22 PM

Dude, you Gleb Gamow (*BEEP*) is a known repeat *BEEP*. Everyone reading should call the *BEEP* on you.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860052.0

Once in the past I came to know on some forum an anti-troll who was fighting some nefarious and real life delinquent trolls. As in one of my posts I picked up some of their drivel on a derisory tone, he made very clear to me that I shouldn't, because their stupid unproven claims repeated hundreds of times come as confusing or even possibly true to the newbies and ignorant. He explained to me it's part of their strategies. I did agree with him and never did it again.

Yeah I agree. If this Gleb guy thinks anyone will take his thread seriously (except maybe his troll friends) he's living in his own mentally ill world. So I really do hope he seeks help. I wonder what he'd do if he didn't have btctalk?

Look everyone, Leroy has yet *another* account on the forum now. If all you have to come back with is accusing Gleb of pedophilia and tone complaints about his forum posts, you're far more guilty of contributing nothing than him. How about you shut the fuck up, quit spamming your little CryptoShittyPantsSimCityWhatever, and pay back your FakeMiners investors? Hm?

Are you one of Glebs cloned trolls?

Probably.

Either that or I'm just another person with a lack of tolerance for theft, bullshit, and lies by folks in the crypto community.

Fact is I thought Leroy was a whiny piece of crap when I had to endure constant support requests for the single S3 he ran on our mining pool. Then came StakeMiners, and everything else, and his repeated accusations of Gleb being a pedophile.

I actually think Gleb is fairly annoying myself. However, he's got a lot of cold hard facts behind his assertions and that means something.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:34:20 PM

Yeah I agree. If this Gleb guy thinks anyone will take his thread seriously (except maybe his troll friends) he's living in his own mentally ill world. So I really do hope he seeks help. I wonder what he'd do if he didn't have btctalk?

Look everyone, Leroy has yet *another* account on the forum now. If all you have to come back with is accusing Gleb of pedophilia and tone complaints about his forum posts, you're far more guilty of contributing nothing than him. How about you shut the fuck up, quit spamming your little CryptoShittyPantsSimCityWhatever, and pay back your FakeMiners investors? Hm?

Are you one of Glebs cloned trolls?

Probably.

Either that or I'm just another person with a lack of tolerance for theft, bullshit, and lies by folks in the crypto community.

Fact is I thought Leroy was a whiny piece of crap when I had to endure constant support requests for the single S3 he ran on our mining pool. Then came StakeMiners, and everything else, and his repeated accusations of Gleb being a pedophile.

I actually think Gleb is fairly annoying myself. However, he's got a lot of cold hard facts behind his assertions and that means something.

Apologies for being annoying, and sometimes MY facts are incorrect, but I hope my postings are used to do further DD. This is not a dis toward your post about me. It's welcomed, bud.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:54:47 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2016, 09:20:17 PM by Gleb Gamow

Meanwhile, Florida residence are at a lost as to what to do with their free time now that Cryptsy is no longer a place for them to get fucked: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/florida-man-arrested-soliciting-sex-dogs-article-1.2611091

His bond was set at 2.22717149 BTC — and he’s banned [for one year by JShock] from having any contact with animals.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2016, 09:32:33 PM

DD? What a joke: How's this for DD?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.0

vancefox
Legendary

Activity: 1033
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:32:22 PM

Believe it or not, that's (most likely) not ol Leroy but another fucktard that thinks that the world as a whole is retarded and exists to funnel money into his pockets...

Not saying they're not friends or prison buddies or ass rape clowns or anything, just that it's probable that it's not Leroy.

This space not for rent...
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:34:48 PM

Believe it or not, that's (most likely) not ol Leroy but another fucktard that thinks that the world as a whole is retarded and exists to funnel money into his pockets...

Not saying they're not friends or prison buddies or ass rape clowns or anything, just that it's probable that it's not Leroy.

It's 100% not.

DD? What a joke: How's this for DD?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.0

I kindly replied to your DD post, buddy: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379632.msg14634781#msg14634781 Hey, you got any kids? If not, I'll fuck your cat.
fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 04:17:59 AM

Roll Eyes

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.ae/?m=1

Bitcoin Scam Protect - Phinnaeus Gage
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 5

I want to make my intentions clear. I am not trying to bully Mr. Burno Kucinskas . I am trying to...
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 4

Why am I dedicating a whole blog for a guy I have never met in my life? That’s a good question. T...
Friday, August 22, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 3

Phinnaeus Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) Mr. Bruno Kucinskas , or maybe it’s better if I use his pseudonym Phinnaeus Gage, is still active on t...
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 2

Many months have passed and I still haven’t bought the miners I was initially planning to buy. My...
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage - The Story of an Internet Troll Pt.1

Phinnaeus Gage . I happened to bump into this guy's online profile on a bitcoin related foru...
DrxGxr

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:26:25 AM

gtfo with the fake distractions and pay back stolen funds you cunts. nice to see you jagapro noob tosser
pisko

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:14:23 AM

have somebody some usefull news about what happend on cryptsy? found someone who is receivership representative.

fakecryptsynagger

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:53:22 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 08:32:21 AM by fakecryptsynagger

http://imgur.com/rI9wEja
$1.3m

http://imgur.com/DP1KElF
Multiple withdrew same amount of dogecoin -$14.100.00
Many time in December

Property sold in January 29 /2016
http://imgur.com/OGCICCY
Worth of $285.000.00

Vernon btc wallet fill with 10k .

Total other etc assets including
Maybe he have between $14m to $20m  

Still he held in big big pockets

Cryptsy lost around $15m to $18m something's

It just a theory - but it true .he have 10k Btc on his wallet still

ALIMONEY :- Vernon pay every month to her wife ($2000)
For his children ($2500) .

Maybe vernon destroy his family n cryptsy exchange users life

Just because of his big fat lie .
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:24:58 PM

Roll Eyes

I want to make my intentions clear. I am not trying to bully Mr. Burno Kucinskas . I am trying to...

Why am I dedicating a whole blog for a guy I have never met in my life? That’s a good question. T...
Friday, August 22, 2014

Phinnaeus Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) Mr. Bruno Kucinskas , or maybe it’s better if I use his pseudonym Phinnaeus Gage, is still active on t...

Many months have passed and I still haven’t bought the miners I was initially planning to buy. My...
Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Phinnaeus Gage . I happened to bump into this guy's online profile on a bitcoin related foru...

So for the record, you're a fucking idiot. Aside from the incomprehensible "English" in these posts, what's your point? And if Gleb really is Bruno/Phineas/whatever, DOES THAT MEAN PAUL VERNON DIDN'T STEAL MY FUCKING LITECOINS?  Grow up dipshit. And use Google Translate before you post.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 02:37:44 AM

Roll Eyes

Friday, August 22, 2014

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So for the record, you're a fucking idiot. Aside from the incomprehensible "English" in these posts, what's your point? And if Gleb really is Bruno/Phineas/whatever, DOES THAT MEAN PAUL VERNON DIDN'T STEAL MY FUCKING LITECOINS?  Grow up dipshit. And use Google Translate before you post.

That blog is maintained by Joshua Zipkin of AMT, another dude who stole millions from his clients. He created it after he threaten to kill me and I filed a police report who went to his Masonic Lodge office address for over a week to no avail, Josh perhaps already in Bulgaria.

Ironically, I have not fear of him really killing me, hence didn't need to file a restraining order on his scammy ass, unlike Josh Zerlan who felt threaten by me because I posted a pic of his master bathroom gleaned from the Internet taken two years before him moving into the BTC-House, filing for protection four months after the fact. The reason for his actions? Because he and BFL were highly pissed off of my investigations that include funneling info to the FBI, IRS, etc., with Bruce Bourne being instrumental in having Josh pursue the charges.

So, when I started on Leroy Fodor's ass, he thought it be wise to start a scam thread on my scammy ass using info from another scammer and include some bullshit about me being a child raper as his defense against me for posting about all his lies. Now, Leroy has Owen Lueung doing the same exact thing, even being instrumental (assumed) in getting me banned last night for 24 hours). I would've been banned for a week, but because I'm an excellent ball cupper and get paid for my postings according to Leroy Fodor, the mods felt like a token 24h ban was warranted to appease whomever.

That said, I look forward to having a pleasant convo on the phone with Owen.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:17:47 AM

Roll Eyes

Friday, August 22, 2014

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So for the record, you're a fucking idiot. Aside from the incomprehensible "English" in these posts, what's your point? And if Gleb really is Bruno/Phineas/whatever, DOES THAT MEAN PAUL VERNON DIDN'T STEAL MY FUCKING LITECOINS?  Grow up dipshit. And use Google Translate before you post.

That blog is maintained by Joshua Zipkin of AMT, another dude who stole millions from his clients. He created it after he threaten to kill me and I filed a police report who went to his Masonic Lodge office address for over a week to no avail, Josh perhaps already in Bulgaria.

Ironically, I have not fear of him really killing me, hence didn't need to file a restraining order on his scammy ass, unlike Josh Zerlan who felt threaten by me because I posted a pic of his master bathroom gleaned from the Internet taken two years before him moving into the BTC-House, filing for protection four months after the fact. The reason for his actions? Because he and BFL were highly pissed off of my investigations that include funneling info to the FBI, IRS, etc., with Bruce Bourne being instrumental in having Josh pursue the charges.

So, when I started on Leroy Fodor's ass, he thought it be wise to start a scam thread on my scammy ass using info from another scammer and include some bullshit about me being a child raper as his defense against me for posting about all his lies. Now, Leroy has Owen Lueung doing the same exact thing, even being instrumental (assumed) in getting me banned last night for 24 hours). I would've been banned for a week, but because I'm an excellent ball cupper and get paid for my postings according to Leroy Fodor, the mods felt like a token 24h ban was warranted to appease whomever.

It seems that Chantha Owen Lueung was banned from FINRA in April 2005 ,because he:

" fraudulently recommended and sold the
securities of a certain company to public customers. NASD
found that Lueung told his customers that he conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into
the company, but failed to do so. The findings also stated that
Lueung made material misrepresentations about the
company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse
facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the
company’s financial condition. NASD also found that Lueung
made statements about the company and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he
had no basis. (NASD Case #CLG050016)"

https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/DisciplinaryAction/p013826.pdf

http://www.rrbdlaw.com/RegulatoryLinks/CASESOFNOTE/NASD/2005.htm?print=1

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:36:26 AM

Roll Eyes

Friday, August 22, 2014

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

It seems that Chantha Owen Lueung was banned from FINRA in April 2005 ,because he:

" fraudulently recommended and sold the
securities of a certain company to public customers. NASD
found that Lueung told his customers that he conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into
the company, but failed to do so. The findings also stated that
Lueung made material misrepresentations about the
company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse
facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the
company’s financial condition. NASD also found that Lueung
made statements about the company and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he
had no basis. (NASD Case #CLG050016)"

https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/DisciplinaryAction/p013826.pdf

http://www.rrbdlaw.com/RegulatoryLinks/CASESOFNOTE/NASD/2005.htm?print=1

Now you did it! You, too, will now be labeled a child rapist. I mean, that's the most logical response when facts are presented about scammers, eh? Just like with Leroy Fodor, Marshall Long, etc., present facts as to why they're pieces of shit and they counter with "Your word's not good enough for the community to listen to because blah, blah, blah." That, and "What does it matter when I got into Bitcoin - 2009 or later? Look at all the good I've done for the community like introducing the term "ball cupping", Garza black slapping, Mintsy, Canada Cryptsy, among other niceties." Then there's Nick Spanos with ZERO evidence that he was involved in Bitcon between 2009 - mid-2013 in spite of him claiming otherwise with his bicycle story and his dad that he'll never forget (even tries to fact a tear), hence  having to refer to his notes to recall the story for 14 minutes while giving a 18 minute talk on the subject of Bitcoin, introduced as an excellent orator.

Check out this live interview exchange: https://www.chrisderose.com/video/nick-spanos-discusses-blockchain-technologies-corp (here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzCyQjOMelY&feature=youtu.be&t=142)

Chris:
Tell me about how the program works there? Do you do a more traditional incubator setup, where the guys are perhaps in a specific room and office building and housing is provided, or do you mostly set them up with offices and attach the venture some capital? Tell me a little bit about what your strategy is as an investor.

Nick:
I'm in the real estate business, too. So I got a bunch of apartments. There are a bunch of people living in a bunch of apartments. We have office space and we have the center, to launch the stuff. So it's working pretty well. We get other investors too.

Christ: Tell me about the Center.
Nick: Sure. We have a coffee machine... Hey, Jimmy! That's my brother. Hehe. Coffee machine, and donuts. I bought donuts with Doge. And the pools above us leak and there's scaffolding in front of the building. I've always been involved with technology. I own a watch and a toaster. I programmed the toaster to make toast and the watch to tell time. Jimmy, tell him about the toaster. You gotta see it. It's a Hamilton. Or the watch is a Hamilton. I get them confused sometimes. Just checked my notes. The bicycle was a Hamilton. Wanna see my Standing Hampton?
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:40:11 PM

hmm
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg14637167#msg14637167
Cryptolicious

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:46:31 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg13833933#msg13833933

mmmhmmm
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 05:12:18 PM

What strategy, hes little more than a drama thriving queen.  (See the previous pic)
He says and does things to get a response, thats it.  When he gets bored or doesnt get the response he wants he just starts making shit up hoping to

At least I'm a sad little ugly man with a following, while you're a recluse in your mommy's basement, only coming out to eat her pussy and check the mail to see if your Navy pension check arrived yet.

Yes, your right, you are the King of the Trolls. Sorry Spoetnik but i believe hes got you beat

For what?  Doing what you do all day long?  Personally attacking ppl? Being off topic like 90% of your posts?
Thats ok, Do what yopu think you need to.  Sandwich Ill Police department now has a copy of the post that was removed
from here you made the other night about raping Chanthas kids.  Im sure they will be investigating soon.
Have a wonderful day

Let me get this straight. You reported me to the police because I supposedly threatened kids that don't exist. To be clear, I threatened to fuck his cat. Now, if you're having so much trouble distinguishing satire from reality, I suggest you, Bruce Peterson, quit eating your mother's pussy ASAP and exit the gene pool.

This post of mine demonstrates the lengths these scam artist will go through to quiet those bringing light to their nefarious activities. Bruce's PM to me was in response to me for PMing him letting him know that I reported his two useless posts on this thread to the mods.
bitofanoob

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:25:14 PM

For what?  Doing what you do all day long?  Personally attacking ppl? Being off topic like 90% of your posts?
Thats ok, Do what yopu think you need to.  Sandwich Ill Police department now has a copy of the post that was removed
from here you made the other night about raping Chanthas kids.  Im sure they will be investigating soon.
Have a wonderful day

Let me get this straight. You reported me to the police because I supposedly threatened kids that don't exist. To be clear, I threatened to fuck his cat. Now, if you're having so much trouble distinguishing satire from reality, I suggest you, Bruce Peterson, quit eating your mother's pussy ASAP and exit the gene pool.

This post of mine demonstrates the lengths these scam artist will go through to quiet those bringing light to their nefarious activities. Bruce's PM to me was in response to me for PMing him letting him know that I reported his two useless posts on this thread to the mods.
I'm as sure Gleb Gamow had an humourous intent when he said he could rape a cat, as Vernon had when he said a hacker stole all our moneys. I smiled at the first claim.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 08:12:00 PM

Have a wonderful day

I'm as sure Gleb Gamow had an humourous intent when he said he could rape a cat, as Vernon had when he said a hacker stole all our moneys. I smiled at the first claim.

As you can see,  2014-07-29 13:17:36 is when the event occurred.

On March 4, 2016, the courts ordered Paul Vernon to hand over all the assists of Cryptsy, including cryptsy.com, to the receiver. It's been demonstrated that cryptsy.com is in the hands of the receiver, thus the receiver has control of cryptsy.com's cPanel. Whoever has control of cryptsy.com's cPanel also has control of cryptsy.com's subdomains, namely http://blog.cryptsy.com/.

Question: Who do you actually think penned the following?: http://blog.cryptsy.com/

Recovery Bounty Contract

An individual who claims to be able to recover the stolen BTC turned out to be just another troll.   Sorry about that.

BigVern

Pages: « 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 [394] 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 ... 548 »
  Print  

Jump to: