Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636978 times)
blackhawk101

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:30:27 AM

how to spot a troll in 3 easy steps

1- noobie account, but thinks they know everything
2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone starts somewhere on these forums. Calling me a troll doesn't negate the concerns about XRP.

WHEN I EAT PIZZA WITH FRIENDS, I WANT ALL PIZZA... I SNEEZE ON PIZZA.

I EAT ALL PIZZA
CoinIgniter

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Everyone starts somewhere on these forums. Calling me a troll doesn't negate the concerns about XRP.
what made you think the above comment from me was for you ??   Cheesy Cheesy
wrong, you have been here before...you dont just create a new account to come bashing a coin...we are not that stupid m8..
also i asked a simple question 3 times...nothing near as complex or stupid as your questions...
ill try for the last time...

AGAIN...nothing personal...but why the noobie account to come here and post nothing but negativity on a coin you seem to know about but dont want to buy?

I've been a long time lurker, just blown away by all the XRP hype so I wanted to put my 2 cents in the pot.  Too many noobs think XRP is going to make them rich, like bought 10,000 ETH at $0.80 rich, so I had to chime in. Math just isn't there, supply just is way too much and the creators still own 60%+.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:02:50 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

wrong, you have been here before...you dont just create a new account to come bashing a coin...we are not that stupid m8..
also i asked a simple question 3 times...nothing near as complex or stupid as your questions...

AGAIN...nothing personal...but why the noobie account to come here and post nothing but negativity on a coin you seem to know about but dont want to buy?

I've been a long time lurker, just blown away by all the XRP hype so I wanted to put my 2 cents in the pot.  Too many noobs think XRP is going to make them rich, like bought 10,000 ETH at $0.80 rich, so I had to chime in. Math just isn't there, supply just is way too much and the creators still own 60%+.
thanks m8 and thanks for sharing your opinion on why you dont hold XRP now.
now is there a need to keep spamming the same thing?

also i now understand why your here...so while you were lurking the XRP hype was blowing you away, after you sold..you couldnt handle it,

the urge inside to finally create a bitcointalk account was to much, so you did it and came here to stop being ...blown away lol

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

( sorry ray, i couldnt help it lol )

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
CoinIgniter

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:29:26 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

also i now understand why your here...so while you were lurking the XRP hype was blowing you away, after you sold..you couldnt handle it,

https://i.imgur.com/rPyYOk2.gif
the urge inside to finally create a bitcointalk account was to much, so you did it and came here to stop being ...blown away lol

https://i.imgur.com/QM4Nr9Z.gif
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can't argue with such awesome gifs.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:33:51 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

yes, sometimes its best to hodl on..  Kiss Grin

kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:35:17 AM

I would advise everyone to put coinigniter and other trolls on ignore...real investors value their time and need to sift through endless crap to find the goods

I've made over $800k on ripple alone...one of my many investments....

And I invested when nobody had even heard of ripple...3-4 years ago

So.....when n00bs who started trading last week act like experts...and have literally no clue what they're talking about, they need to be called out

Until you've made your first $500k in crypto, time to listen more than you talk....you don't sound like a real investor or entrepreneur and the signs are all there

I follow this thread to see sentiment...but don't forget who's reading here and how stupid idiots like coinigniter sound

CoinIgniter

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:40:35 AM

I would advise everyone to put coinigniter and other trolls on ignore...real investors value their time and need to sift through endless crap to find the goods

So.....when n00bs who started trading last week act like experts...and have literally no clue what they're talking about, they need to be called out

Until you've made your first $500k in crypto, time to listen more than you talk....you don't sound like a real investor or entrepreneur and the signs are all there

I follow this thread to see sentiment...but don't forget who's reading here and how stupid idiots like coinigniter sound

The noon calling a noob a noob. Lol.
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:49:32 AM

Newbie on the forum doesnt mean newbie in real life...

If the extent of your understanding is "online reputation" then its obvious why you don't have a clear mind to invest properly

Look beyond hype and look at actual fundamentals and implementation - all the banks are in bed with ripple...those are the facts

All you're doing is FUDing

Real question for you is: how much money have you actually made from ripple to be making these types of assertion?

Tell me how much money you've made from ripple (honestly) or STFU

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 04:01:29 AM

if i invested too late on xrp, i would have joined them actually. but i already have xrp so i can understand the trolls spreading fud so their cheap order to be filled. i'm leaving this thread and i'll just visit here from time to time to see some news. making money being a fudster is  a hard job really, it takes time and sometimes youre not going to have success. good luck to them

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CoinIgniter

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:09:04 AM

If the extent of your understanding is "online reputation" then its obvious why you don't have a clear mind to invest properly

Look beyond hype and look at actual fundamentals and implementation - all the banks are in bed with ripple...those are the facts

Real question for you is: how much money have you actually made from ripple to be making these types of assertion?

Bought 2BTC of XRP on Match 1st for .00000444 and sold on May 16th at .000195 so please sit back down. It didn't take me 3 years to make a profit.  

And if you want screen shots of the orders I'd be more then happy.
streamliner

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:19:16 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

How about you show us your math? Maybe 5-10 clear distinct steps of your logic and supporting arguments around what value you would place on XRP and why?

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 04:21:42 AM

Crypto 7 yr ago..

crypto today

crypto in 10yrs

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

2- talks alot
3- doesnt listen

Cheesy Cheesy

How about you show us your math? Maybe 5-10 clear distinct steps of your logic and supporting arguments around what value you would place on XRP and why?

Imho I don't get how just the fact that it can transact even Bitcoin itself faster than Bitcoin itself is not worth say, way more than any other crypto espescially when its known that over time the supply will be burned and you can even do the math for how much in a certain range could be burnt in x amount of time with or without banks involvement.

What if in lets say 2-3 years you can burn that supply down a lot and you can see it start to get closer to other coins worth well over a dollar, and it out performs them and out use cases them and has way more support. There's more than just supply to factor in to a coins price.

I mean lets say for example everyone adopts Ripple right now around the world every person on earth. Would it even matter how much the supply is? And we already know the price of XRP does not affect the use of Ripple and XRP Payment channels in terms of cost so then what? You have the fastest transaction system on earth everyone starts using it and maybe they decide using XRP is better or they use other coins that burn XRP either way XRP is being used. Its the fastest cheapest way to use Ripple so nobody is really going to opt for anything else as that would be pointless, time-consuming, and costly. You would have to hire developers, security experts and test it for as long as XRP and Ripple did before you would know if you even had anything.

I think the logic is already quite there and that it really should lean towards that XRP is really the best thing to use for crypto. You can transact instantly. You can't tell me that even with the supply that something that's faster than any other coin can't be worth more than 5 bucks even right now it makes no sense to me that XRP is so cheap just by the fact that XRP can transact so much faster than any other coin and that's every coins biggest problem is whose the fastest transaction time is money I want my money now dammit world we live in.

XRP is going to be something i'm hoping to use anywhere in the world I go through apps on my phone that would be amazing. Any store any currency any time instantly, XRP, is there anything it can't do?
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 08:55:02 AM

Bought 2BTC of XRP on Match 1st for .00000444 and sold on May 16th at .000195 so please sit back down. It didn't take me 3 years to make a profit.  

So, are you saying, that you put 2BTC into tech that from your words is worthless, and considering supply and etc. meaningless crap from you, you were ok to appear at .00000018? Wow, what a bipolar troll.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

So, are you saying, that you put 2BTC into tech that from your words is worthless, and considering supply and etc. meaningless crap from you, you were ok to appear at .00000018? Wow, what a bipolar troll.

And this guy is pissing on XRP but if he says the truth he just earned 50 times what he put in 2 months ago, so approximatively 98 BTC...
So he is rich thanks to XRP and he comes here to troll it...

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
paladium

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:04:25 AM

Ethereum it does not rise when I increased ripple . This proportion always happens this way .

▄▄
          ▄▄████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀████▄▄
    ▄▄████▀      ▀████▄▄
 ▄▄████▀            ▀███▀
████▀                  ▀  ▄▄
███                      ▄██
███                      ███
███   ███▄        ▄███   ███
███   █████▄    ▄█████   ███
███   ███▀███▄▄███▀███   ███
███   ███  ▀████▀  ███   ███
███   ███    ▀▀    ███   ███
███▄  ███          ███  ▄███
 ▀███▄███          ███▄███▀
   ▀█████          █████▀
     ▀███          ███▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀▀███
███████████▀▀▀      ███
█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
██▄         ▄█▀    ████
█████▄    ▄█▀      ████
████████▄█▀       █████
██████████  ▄     █████
██████████ ███▄  ██████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀██████
████ ▀███████     ▀▄███
████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
█████              ████
██████             ████
███████▄          █████
███████▀        ▄██████
███▀▀        ▄▄████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀███████
██████████▀     ███████
██████████   ██████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
████████       ████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
██████████   ██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀         ▀▀█████
███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███
██   ████▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀   ██
██  ███▀       ▀  █  ██
██  ██▀  █████  ▀██  ██
██  ██  ███████  ██  ██
██  ██▄  █████  ▄██  ██
██  ███▄       ▄███  ██
██   ████▄▄▄▄▄████   ██
███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███
█████▄▄         ▄▄█████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
██████████████▀████████
████████████▀ ▄ ▀  ▀███
███████████ ▄███▄  ▄███
███████████ ███████████
██▀  ▀█▀▀     ▀▀█▀  ▀██
██     ▄▄     ▄▄     ██
███▄  ████   ████  ▄███
████   ▀▀     ▀▀   ████
█████  ▀▄▄   ▄▄▀  █████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀███████████████████
███      ██████████████████
████▄▄▄▄███████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀██████
████    ██            █████
████    ██    ▄███▄    ████
████    ██    █████    ████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Gheka

Activity: 1372
Merit: 501

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

I came back after a few bad weeks with the ripple and now I still see the value of the ripple is very bad, it still continues to decline and I still have not seen any sign of the rise again. What is happening here? I always thought the price of bitcoin dropped will help altcoin prices rise again, but the truth is bitcoin down but the price of ripple is still down, even worse when the price of Bitcoin increase a few weeks ago. Many people say ripple is a scam coin, it will soon return to its true value, I'm always skeptical of this but now I think it is true.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:43:14 AM

well, ripple will not increase its value anymore, it just stay there as a bait. a centralized token that has been used for price manipulation is not a good concept in crypto currency. Investors that have been deceived were now stuck their money in a overvalued coin.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
streamliner

Activity: 21
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:45:54 AM

I came back after a few bad weeks with the ripple and now I still see the value of the ripple is very bad, it still continues to decline and I still have not seen any sign of the rise again. What is happening here? I always thought the price of bitcoin dropped will help altcoin prices rise again, but the truth is bitcoin down but the price of ripple is still down, even worse when the price of Bitcoin increase a few weeks ago. Many people say ripple is a scam coin, it will soon return to its true value, I'm always skeptical of this but now I think it is true.

Can you please go read this and come back?

https://www.xrpchat.com/links/

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:47:46 AM

well with your saying it will return to its value is that positive of negative to this speculation as i remember ripple only cost 500 sat before and now its playing towards 8k-13k and some still positive that it will bounce up and some say it will be forgotten, its our own assessment and if we keep
closer with its chart we will able to gain profits by shorting it and day trade system.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: