Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:41:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636994 times)
kadscuk

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:33:10 PM

Oh I see, when banks make money of you, you angry lil troll, when you make money of banks than you kinda put away ideology all your believes and etc... Tells much about you Cheesy I am surprised that you are not in jail!

I didnt make money off the banks. I made money off XRP tokens that were bought and sold on the free market.

Banks dont operate under free markets. They dont operate under decentralisation. They dont operate under open doors.

What banks do operate is a ponzi scheme which is why people are forced to take out loans just to buy a property. Before they never had to do that.

You have to realise that banks don't have the every day person's best interests at heart. Decentralisation of the financial world is a brilliant way to keep the banks and other institutions in check, and that is what crypto aims to do.

mfqrs3

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

Oh I see, when banks make money of you, you angry lil troll, when you make money of banks than you kinda put away ideology all your believes and etc... Tells much about you Cheesy I am surprised that you are not in jail!

I didnt make money off the banks. I made money off XRP tokens that were bought and sold on the free market.

Banks dont operate under free markets. They dont operate under decentralisation. They dont operate under open doors.

What banks do operate is a ponzi scheme which is why people are forced to take out loans just to buy a property. Before they never had to do that.

You have to realise that banks don't have the every day person's best interests at heart. Decentralisation of the financial world is a brilliant way to keep the banks and other institutions in check, and that is what crypto aims to do.

I agree on that one Wink
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:10:13 PM

You made money off XRP, that is supported by banks (if you want) and mainly tries to solve banks problems. Or you made money from people that trust in XRP and it good willingness, and they invested, but you badass made money of them? Or you made money of magic free market where money are coming from nowhere? From whom eventually you great man with strong ideology made money off? Mystery!

Anyway, you made money off the Ripple, that puts faith into XRP and promotes it, also you made money off the banks (you will find trace) that invested in Ripple. All that hard work that Ripple has done for years was rewarded in price increase and instead of putting posts that has no sense at all, no back-up, be grateful to people that keep doing their job, to make another milestone passed that another "investors" like you could benefit, though you did absolutely nothing for it success.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:19:20 PM

All these people waiting for ripple to go above 25 eurocents.....while others are making daily profits  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Advice from person, that in at least last 25 messages made no single post on any other daily profit coin Smiley))

My pockets are full of money. Would not have happened if I would still be sitting on my bag of cripples. Do the math and jumpr from the ripple train, it's moving in the wrong direction. In the end you get off the train where you got on the train in the first place

You are full of wasteful words and your maths skills are terrible! You just not reliable!

Trump style attacks. Just 8 hours before delerium and counting. Do the math yourself. What does the market cap need to be for a ripple to land on $1 be the end of 2018. You lill ripler

You lil troll, show your mythical calculation! Especially it has to good points on what makes price of XRP to be $1!
comp

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:47:08 PM

All these people waiting for ripple to go above 25 eurocents.....while others are making daily profits  Huh Huh Huh Huh

Advice from person, that in at least last 25 messages made no single post on any other daily profit coin Smiley))

My pockets are full of money. Would not have happened if I would still be sitting on my bag of cripples. Do the math and jumpr from the ripple train, it's moving in the wrong direction. In the end you get off the train where you got on the train in the first place

You are full of wasteful words and your maths skills are terrible! You just not reliable!

Trump style attacks. Just 8 hours before delerium and counting. Do the math yourself. What does the market cap need to be for a ripple to land on $1 be the end of 2018. You lill ripler

You lil troll, show your mythical calculation! Especially it has to good points on what makes price of XRP to be $1!

Lil smelly crippler with your bankers crippler.  Do the math. The ripple is a ticket to the place where you already are, potentially to a worse place.

Dump is the advice. Don't get screwed by the bankers. I see no single coherent story about ripple going to $1 and the market price underlines the fact that  the only one trading ripples are bots. No body with a brain would trade in it. 1 cent up 1 cent down in a continuous loop. Bringing back my empty bottles to a supermarket would make me more profit. Or maybe play a guitar in front of the train station would be better
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:52:05 PM

Bringing back my empty bottles to a supermarket would make me more profit. Or maybe play a guitar in front of the train station would be better

This is your destiny lil troll! HODL to it and never look back! I will be very generous to give you 1 XRP for your bad performance!
comp

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:55:15 PM

Bringing back my empty bottles to a supermarket would make me more profit. Or maybe play a guitar in front of the train station would be better

This is your destiny lil troll! HODL to it and never look back! I will be very generous to give you 1 XRP for your bad performance!

Vsync, the ripplers housecat

Seriously, as a well meant advice DUMP that shit
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 07:59:43 PM

Aparently, SBI VC is not only thing that is going to be introduced by SBI!

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6105-sbi-to-launch-another-market-other-than-sbi-virtual-currencies/

While trolls and all "XRP fundamentals" gurus fighting with keyboards, real players, make this world better!

Some thoughts on XRP being used as a reserve: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6104-something-very-specific-and-major-that-nobody-talks-about/

There are people that worth to read!

Put good news in front. As some lil trolls with no brains, that done nothing useful in their life, writing pathetic posts and think that this is greatest thing they ever done. Meh. The one great example of describe aptitude is above:

comp

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:14:56 PM

Aparently, SBI VC is not only thing that is going to be introduced by SBI!

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6105-sbi-to-launch-another-market-other-than-sbi-virtual-currencies/

While trolls and all "XRP fundamentals" gurus fighting with keyboards, real players, make this world better!

Some thoughts on XRP being used as a reserve: https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/6104-something-very-specific-and-major-that-nobody-talks-about/

There are people that worth to read!

Put good news in front. As some lil trolls with no brains, that done nothing useful in their life, writing pathetic posts and think that this is greatest thing they ever done. Meh. The one great example of describe aptitude is above:

The above links would not have been missuited on a conspiracy blog. The whole delusional reasoning is the same
kadscuk

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:15:04 PM

You made money off XRP, that is supported by banks (if you want) and mainly tries to solve banks problems. Or you made money from people that trust in XRP and it good willingness, and they invested, but you badass made money of them? Or you made money of magic free market where money are coming from nowhere? From whom eventually you great man with strong ideology made money off? Mystery!

Anyway, you made money off the Ripple, that puts faith into XRP and promotes it, also you made money off the banks (you will find trace) that invested in Ripple. All that hard work that Ripple has done for years was rewarded in price increase and instead of putting posts that has no sense at all, no back-up, be grateful to people that keep doing their job, to make another milestone passed that another "investors" like you could benefit, though you did absolutely nothing for it success.

I guess what you're trying to say is that I'm using the banks to my advantage?

I would say yes, I am using the banks to my advantage. I am milking the banks for all their worth, the same way the banks have milked the every day person for all their worth. The banks are making people slaves, but now the bank is my slave.

The bank and its slave ripple does all the work, and I am pocketing all the money. Let them continue to work like slaves...I have made my money and will milk them the way they have milked the every day person.

I am stabbing the banks in the back, for sure. The banks and those that support them are corrupt.

We should milk the bankers for all their worth and execute them tomorrow morning for their crimes.

You should not be supporting these banking criminals. You should milk them, and then throw them in the ditch...the way they have done that to others.

jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:00:02 PM

It's interesting to see so much bullish charts, but yet market(price) don't think so... Huh

Market price is not as people want because its low comparing with the proportion of bitcoin price increase

But Ripple was 0.00003 BTC two months ago and now it's 0.0001 BTC. As we can see XRP has risen 3 times in BTC which means that actually Ripple price increase is higher than that of bitcoin's. Even thogh XRP has dropped from that 0.00024 peak it is still showing better rising than of BTC in the last two months.

I know but people haven't invested when ripple was very cheap before, but now it's in top5 or top3 of cryptocurrencies and it's on top of most traded crypto coin in the popular exchanges.

This increases the price (mostly pumps) but as we have seen the price has been dropped too much but the value in fiat not that much.

I think that banks have affected the price of ripple too much that the traders have moved their funds to digibyte and some other altcoins which weren't known too much as they are now.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:12:53 PM

I guess what you're trying to say is that I'm using the banks to my advantage?

I would say yes, I am using the banks to my advantage. I am milking the banks for all their worth, the same way the banks have milked the every day person for all their worth. The banks are making people slaves, but now the bank is my slave.

The bank and its slave ripple does all the work, and I am pocketing all the money. Let them continue to work like slaves...I have made my money and will milk them the way they have milked the every day person.

I am stabbing the banks in the back, for sure. The banks and those that support them are corrupt.

We should milk the bankers for all their worth and execute them tomorrow morning for their crimes.

You should not be supporting these banking criminals. You should milk them, and then throw them in the ditch...the way they have done that to others.

I am saying that you are using people, that want to make world better, to your advantage, covering your ass with banks and delusional excuses. You care only about money in your pockets, you have no respect to whatever is build or done, until your pockets are full, your aptitude no different from bank, the only key difference as of now is that bank - master, you - slave.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:18:15 PM

It's interesting to see so much bullish charts, but yet market(price) don't think so... Huh

Market price is not as people want because its low comparing with the proportion of bitcoin price increase

But Ripple was 0.00003 BTC two months ago and now it's 0.0001 BTC. As we can see XRP has risen 3 times in BTC which means that actually Ripple price increase is higher than that of bitcoin's. Even thogh XRP has dropped from that 0.00024 peak it is still showing better rising than of BTC in the last two months.

I know but people haven't invested when ripple was very cheap before, but now it's in top5 or top3 of cryptocurrencies and it's on top of most traded crypto coin in the popular exchanges.

This increases the price (mostly pumps) but as we have seen the price has been dropped too much but the value in fiat not that much.

I think that banks have affected the price of ripple too much that the traders have moved their funds to digibyte and some other altcoins which weren't known too much as they are now.

This: I know but people haven't invested when ripple was very cheap before,
And This: I think that banks have affected the price of ripple too much that the traders have moved their funds to digibyte and some other altcoins

Just a perfect show up, on how people loose advantage! DGB hype is created by same wales/banks/aliens, is that people do not understand that. XRP did not dropped much, as most shouting, it just in stagnation and this is very good sign, as people do not sell and believe in value. Same happen(s/ed) to ETH.
kadscuk

Investor

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:37:02 PM

I am saying that you are using people, that want to make world better, to your advantage, covering your ass with banks and delusional excuses. You care only about money in your pockets, you have no respect to whatever is build or done, until your pockets are full, your aptitude no different from bank, the only key difference as of now is that bank - master, you - slave.

Not true because I am using my money for good causes...not just to seek profit.

Banks are the devil...they take peoples money, charge interest on money which isn't theres and force millions of people into hardship because they've pushed house prices too high..so people are forced to work with the bank

As for XRP...its reinventing wheels which are already being established through other cryptos

The banks (and ripple) are just trying to cash in on people being dependant on banks

jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:58:52 PM

#cutted

And This: I think that banks have affected the price of ripple too much that the traders have moved their funds to digibyte and some other altcoins

Just a perfect show up, on how people loose advantage! DGB hype is created by same wales/banks/aliens, is that people do not understand that. XRP did not dropped much, as most shouting, it just in stagnation and this is very good sign, as people do not sell and believe in value. Same happen(s/ed) to ETH.

People really don't care much about the platform or how it works at all, I see the people in exchanges, they are mostly [only] interested to make a good profit within a short period of time.

So whatever coin comes in the top most traded coins in the last 24h then you can see that how much fast get that coin pumped because of the lot volume that gets increased too fast.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

Banks are the devil...they take peoples money, charge interest on money which isn't theres and force millions of people into hardship because they've pushed house prices too high..so people are forced to work with the bank

As for XRP...its reinventing wheels which are already being established through other cryptos

The banks (and ripple) are just trying to cash in on people being dependant on banks

You just completely lost and have no idea what are you talking about. No knowledge of fundamentals or whatever. I am happy for you and your profit and good causes, but just do not write something that you completely not aware of. Unless you can back it up with some proves, which should not be your FUD words,  based on delusional thoughts.
vsyc

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:12:53 PM

#cutted

People really don't care much about the platform or how it works at all, I see the people in exchanges, they are mostly [only] interested to make a good profit within a short period of time.

So whatever coin comes in the top most traded coins in the last 24h then you can see that how much fast get that coin pumped because of the lot volume that gets increased too fast.

That is how people get burned and loose their money. Without knowing fundamentals, its no different from gambling. Unless you believe in some aliens that want you to be reach.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:35:22 PM

I used to have close to 2mn XRP - sold them all

I no longer believe XRP is in the best interests of crypto currency as a whole

It has made me money obviously, but ideologically its not a good fit, and the profit I made was good enough that its ok for me to now sell and move on

Crypto is about decentralisation and taking the power away from the fat cats and establishment.

XRP is about supporting the corrupt bankers...bankers which absolutely nobody likes.

It doesnt matter how good their idea is...XRP is in support of corruption and criminal bankers who should be in jail

I also sold my millions of ripple. Even before I said this coin have potential but as of now I dont think because the price is decrease. Before I can make a profit but now my money decrease also . But its okay we are in the crypto world everything is possible to happen. For sure many people have XRP now selling their coin and for sure they decrease again the price.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
jpoker272727
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:59:26 PM

#cutted

That is how people get burned and loose their money. Without knowing fundamentals, its no different from gambling. Unless you believe in some aliens that want you to be reach.

One of the reason is this, when we invest in Ripple for example then we should research about this coin, reading their whitepaper, reading the developer blogs(if any), their public articles about Ripple etc.

What I consider a strong 'tool' is watching the CEO and other people that have good position in the company/team, if they become not satisfied then we should expect a high dump of the price of that coin and some other cases that affects directly the performance and the ripple price.

Thank you...
kadscuk

Investor

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:15:49 AM

You just completely lost and have no idea what are you talking about. No knowledge of fundamentals or whatever. I am happy for you and your profit and good causes, but just do not write something that you completely not aware of. Unless you can back it up with some proves, which should not be your FUD words,  based on delusional thoughts.

You need to improve your English badly...your making far too many grammar mistakes and clearly dont know the English language very well

I guess because you are uneducated

I invested in ripple about 3-4 years ago...before most people had even heard of it. I know my fundamentals extremely well

You are just a little sheep that will do everything the banks tell you to do. You are unable to think for yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: