Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:26:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46728 times)
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:01:26 AM

It will rise for a short time. It'll drop again fast because people will sell their bitcoin as fast as possible.

Halving is arguable if it's going to be profitable or not. If you sell it fast enough, you'll get a lot of profit. If you don't , well... it will be the same as before.

yes it definitely, when the price rises are certainly many people who sell a panic, because a lot of people who hold before halving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 07:13:35 AM

Halving will have only marginal effect. Some people will try to speculate and price can go up or down. But price will stabilized sooner or later.
I do not think that price will skyrocket and stay forever.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:05:31 AM

I am curious to see who is in it for a quick profit and who is in it for the long haul. That will really determine if the halving will have any positive and long lasting effect on the price of Bitcoin. Will it come down to where it is now or will there be a new price floor? Only God knows depending on how the market reacts to the event.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:03:37 AM

Halving will have only marginal effect. Some people will try to speculate and price can go up or down. But price will stabilized sooner or later.
People also thought that at the start of this year the price would sky rocket, but nothing happened beside the bad drama from Mike Hearn.

It shows that important events barely have any impact on the price nowadays. I think it's because the market is maturing.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:32:14 AM

halving provide additional strength to the bitcoin to become stronger. halving leave a positive impact. I believe some people argue that halving highly profitable trader.
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 10:36:51 AM

halving provide additional strength to the bitcoin to become stronger. halving leave a positive impact. I believe some people argue that halving highly profitable trader.
halving will strengthen bitcoin. and the amount of bitcoin will be reduced of course, if the market demand rises would be much impact on the price of bitcoin. so the price will be much easier to ride when halving occurs

diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:07:26 AM

it is just speculation from many people halving not necessarily guarantee the price will rise sharply. still that will make the high price is the market demand. if a lot of people who sell their bitcoin when halving occurs of course the demand will decrease and halving will only make bitcoin prices decline
nielaminda

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 11:21:59 AM

Yes i think the halving this year will be much profitable than the last halving because we have more users to trade with and we have mined to much bitcoin now that we are really close to completing the cap of bitcoin.
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 12:45:31 PM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???

alot miners have electricity costs of 2-3 cents (some can even mine for free) , so yes, it is profitable.

Anon_7716

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:51:20 PM

halving will strengthen bitcoin. and the amount of bitcoin will be reduced of course, if the market demand rises would be much impact on the price of bitcoin. so the price will be much easier to ride when halving occurs
It is true, a reduction in the number of Bitcoin will definitely be very profitable, because we know that right now many people are already taking part in the trading of Bitcoin, and if so then the amount of reduction will certainly increase your Bitcoin market price is very profitable and it's a Bitcoin for us all.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 03:44:22 PM

I believe halving would give skyrocketing pump rather than small marginal growth. This time speculation might take the price towards the highest marking it profitable to all the users.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Capitascism

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:08:39 PM

alot miners have electricity costs of 2-3 cents (some can even mine for free) , so yes, it is profitable.
But this price cannot be apply for whole Chine for example, middle value of price exist and it is real not in cents buy in hundredths dollars.. Those lucky ones who mining without price does not influence much.

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
dumbfbrankings

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:36:27 PM

But this price cannot be apply for whole Chine for example, middle value of price exist and it is real not in cents buy in hundredths dollars.. Those lucky ones who mining without price does not influence much.

But this price can be apply for Chine regions where mining pond warehouse locate. These are ones who mining so there price is the important one with much influence.

Sence supply will be cut down, demand will rise for Open Bizarre, so price will rise, and halving will be a profitable.

Cheers.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 06:36:52 PM

I believe halving would give skyrocketing pump rather than small marginal growth. This time speculation might take the price towards the highest marking it profitable to all the users.
Yeah I too believe that this halving brings a great price rise and benefits all its users, traders and big merchants are waiting for the day to come as they can earn a big profit during halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Capitascism

Activity: 163

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:10:00 PM

We don't know where will prince went after halving, we can expect that will go up, but in this business you must always expect that contrary can happen very easily. Price is 430$ and tried to break 500$ without success.

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:09:45 PM

We don't know where will prince went after halving, we can expect that will go up, but in this business you must always expect that contrary can happen very easily. Price is 430$ and tried to break 500$ without success.

Make my words, in this halving will go up 700$ , because you can see the last halving has done very well.  i wish the day will come. halving has a great part in bitcoin's profit. 
CarrollFilms

Activity: 156

Can I eat a Bitcoin?

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:54:13 PM

Make my words, in this halving will go up 700$ , because you can see the last halving has done very well.  i wish the day will come. halving has a great part in bitcoin's profit. 

Want to place some BTC on that?

Back in my day Bitcoin used to cost $69
sidrab14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 12:46:54 PM

Want to place some BTC on that?

This time halving will be very profitable.When we connect halving will price increase some people refer at last halving.This time things have been changed and halving will put huge impact on price to cover the mining expenses.
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:32:26 PM

If the halving is going to happen it is going to make the Bitcoin cheaper so for the people who want to buy coins it is profitable. For the people who want to sell coins this is not so good news.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:36:24 PM

soon we will know the answer to this question, the price rise has already begun very slowly and quietly upto $438 so far and still rising every day.
so those who have never paid any attention to the crappy lies that is always spreading and bought can easily make a profit from halving.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: