Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46723 times)
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:35:18 AM

Halving can't be "profitable", halving means miners get 50% of current reward.

But halving is also part of btc, the controled inflation is probably a big part of the price rise of btc Wink

I think halving is going to be profitable because the reward is going to be harder for miner. So tendency the supply is going to be lower but the demand is going to be higher.
And we all know if the demand is going to be higher the price is going to be higher too.

Vires in Numeris
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:35:52 AM

But somehow! Price isn't fall. Its just stable on 600$ and more. I think This itself a good news for the bitcoin users.

Everyone was waiting for the price to skyrocket, the price only fell a little bit, and it's "good news"? Roll Eyes

The price rose more than 50%  in the last 3 months, so I think the halving already has its effect on the price.

the price rose to more than 50% in the last 3 months not because of the effect of halving but because of the hype of the anticipation of halving. The hype brought a lot of buyers to bitcoin. We will feel the real effect of halving after a few months when the miners are feeling the effect of halved rewards.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:58:11 AM

But somehow! Price isn't fall. Its just stable on 600$ and more. I think This itself a good news for the bitcoin users.

Everyone was waiting for the price to skyrocket, the price only fell a little bit, and it's "good news"? Roll Eyes

The price rose more than 50%  in the last 3 months, so I think the halving already has its effect on the price.

the price rose to more than 50% in the last 3 months not because of the effect of halving but because of the hype of the anticipation of halving. The hype brought a lot of buyers to bitcoin. We will feel the real effect of halving after a few months when the miners are feeling the effect of halved rewards.

very well said. the effect of this 2nd halving, we can see it after a few months. the price increased is really because of the hype of the anticipation of halving and not because of the halving itself. many mining sites are closing now and some of them are already turned into scam. everyone should be aware where to invest their btc.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:00:45 AM

Not so sure,

It's mainly a basic mechanic of btc. Price rises because supply gets lower.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:21:16 AM

Halving has been expected to be profitable based upon the rise happened during the first time halving, but this time the halving impact increased the price few weeks back. So surely halving is always profitable.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:23:18 AM

No No Halving per se is not profitable but how u play the halving is rises the probability of winning the trades.

U have to know what u r doing. Psychological events like the halving r very important to analyze

~CfA~

takingthis4

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:27:54 AM

i doubt that, to be honest in my opinion it is better for the price to go up even more for miners to be profitable to mine their bitcoins, that would be really cool i think

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 11:36:09 AM

i doubt that, to be honest in my opinion it is better for the price to go up even more for miners to be profitable to mine their bitcoins, that would be really cool i think

Haha! Of course it would be cool for everyone if the Bitcoin price would continue to go up - always.

I want it too.

~CfA~

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 03:04:15 PM

will there be a sudden rise in price after halving or it will increase slowly slowly?
I think we should have to want a slowly increase as with that people will not rush to sell all of their coins and bitcoin will not dump down, and the other pint is that if the price increase slowly then it will be a long run increase and will increase for longer.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:13:08 PM

will there be a sudden rise in price after halving or it will increase slowly slowly?
I think we should have to want a slowly increase as with that people will not rush to sell all of their coins and bitcoin will not dump down, and the other pint is that if the price increase slowly then it will be a long run increase and will increase for longer.
It will depend on the supply and demand if more new people comes into adopting bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will increase faster but the supply must be inadequate to satisfy the new demands, then we can expect bitcoin prices traveling towards moon.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:26:31 PM

It will depend on the supply and demand if more new people comes into adopting bitcoin then the price of bitcoin will increase faster but the supply must be inadequate to satisfy the new demands, then we can expect bitcoin prices traveling towards moon.

Adoption is the key here, if we find many new users who will invest their money in bitcoin then price will increase rapidly and this is like to happen in coming months.
155UE

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:30:35 PM

This is what everyone was thinking was going to happen. But immediately  Roll Eyes
That is not the case. It hasn't changed much from when it started.
Just a little increase but nothing drastic as everybody and their mum's thought was going to hit when it happened. Cheesy

Brakoo, the simplest Bitcoin lottery Try it for FREE!
Brakoo Lottery 1BrakooDHHXvGFY45hefmuxXA6dxN6GK8X (Official Thread) FREE Games with the Faucet
Send any amount to the pot. If you win, you will receive the pot. It is provably fair!. Drawing every day at 00:00 UTC
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:41:13 PM

For people who sold theirs coins when price was around $750 it was profitable but nowdays it's around $660 like it was almost every time before price rising.

mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:44:25 PM

For people who sold theirs coins when price was around $750 it was profitable but nowdays it's around $660 like it was almost every time before price rising.

I don't think many would have sold their coins when price touched $750 as everyone was hoping that price will cross $800 very soon and missed the boat.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:56:01 PM

I don't think many would have sold their coins when price touched $750 as everyone was hoping that price will cross $800 very soon and missed the boat.
I am one of them who sell at the price is $730 because i know that it will happen that someone will sell their bitcoin because people are greedy if they are already made a huge profit they will sell that can affect the value of bitcoin.. i sold my bitcoin buy just few of them not all because i dont know if the price will still increase more but the result crash back to 600 level.. which still in this level..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 06:28:27 AM

Many people do dumping at that rate that's why we are here in the current state and didn't established a resistance at above $700. Still price today is way more better than sitting at below $500 for long period of time.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:49:44 PM

Many people do dumping at that rate that's why we are here in the current state and didn't established a resistance at above $700. Still price today is way more better than sitting at below $500 for long period of time.

There is no need to worry about the short term price. As long as there good development of the bitcoin, the price will rise.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:58:59 PM

There is no need to worry about the short term price. As long as there good development of the bitcoin, the price will rise.
do not worry, bitcoin prices would soon rise because of the effect of halving. I am pretty sure that it will make a lot of people profit. Well, maybe you'll feel the effect before the end of the year, although it was quite a long time, I think it deserves to be in the waiting
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:18:22 PM

do not worry, bitcoin prices would soon rise because of the effect of halving. I am pretty sure that it will make a lot of people profit. Well, maybe you'll feel the effect before the end of the year, although it was quite a long time, I think it deserves to be in the waiting

i don't think the latest block halving will have any impact anymore as it is history now. the price will go up, but it has nothing to do with the halving. the good thing is that with 50% lower block rewards the selling pressure on the market has decreased significantly. we just need to have patience as i am quite sure that we'll see another rally this year.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:26:38 PM

Bitcoin halving can be profitable but can be a lost also It according to the people.Because we are not sure that bitcoin price will increase or stay from what it is now or going to drop.But most likely it's price will increase because it will became on demand so its price will rise up.But i can be the bd effeciency cause this past years bitcoins volume is too big,but still hope for price up  so we can all have profits.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: