Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389087 times)
danielj314

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:25:44 PM

Another nice video from Tai Zen: Waves Platform For Investors #5 - 5 Reasons To Invest Into The Waves Platform - By Tai Zen (Note - there are others on his channel)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHfZISbVnpE

What I like about Tai Zen that he seems to be very much aware of importance of integrity-he is "no bulshit" man.He asked very good, straightforward   questions although I felt a bit  aquard sometimes of his boldness.But he is a business man wanting to know the whole picture.
Based on his desicion to add on Waves I have very itchy fingers to ad to it too Roll Eyes

He's tough as shit. His bio says that he was in prison for some time and made his way to fortune all by himself. I guess his boldness and mannerisms are rooted in his life experiences. really fascinating success story

His other website:
http://prisonorfreedom.com/about/
How do you know his bio?
Probably from pages like these: http://nxtfoundation.org/tai/

Thanks for that link to the Tai Zen bio. I've been curious about his background and this gives a lot more info than I've seen elsewhere.

His other website:
http://prisonorfreedom.com/about/

Wow. That's a great one too. Thanks.

Clearly having Tai Zen believe in the Waves project says something. He's obviously not afraid to be critical if he sees flaws or shortcomings.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hellsingfan

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:31:10 PM

Do you have a press release prepared for when the ICO ends, that lists your accomplishments and 'deals' like with Mycellium and your roadmap. The thing is marketing counts ALOT. Part of the reason why Ethereum is so successful is really all the marketing that was done. So I'm wondering if you guys have anything plan for release after ICO ends?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:53:20 PM

Do you have a press release prepared for when the ICO ends, that lists your accomplishments and 'deals' like with Mycellium and your roadmap. The thing is marketing counts ALOT. Part of the reason why Ethereum is so successful is really all the marketing that was done. So I'm wondering if you guys have anything plan for release after ICO ends?

We have a lot of things planned...and many conferences, meetings above exposure that will come from fiat gateways partners.

Today I saw DAO in The New York Times. Can we do something like that for WAVES, too?

Sure, we will be in top media outlets near the platform launch. New York Times is not a problem or any top media outlet.

There are a lot of mentions already in top chinese press, standard press and bitcoin press.

http://mt.sohu.com/20160510/n448648069.shtml

http://toutiao.com/i6282544612896670210/

https://news.huobi.com/index/detail/8330

http://bbs.money.163.com/bbs/licai/608968466.html

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/blockchain-platform-waves-partners-swiss-knife-bitcoin-wallet-mycelium-1558914

http://www.econotimes.com/Blockchain-Tokens-Platform-WAVES-Launches-Testnet-197793

Hi All,

I purchased some Waves tokens and I wanna get them under my local control ASAP. From what I can see an early version of a Waves wallet for Windows and/or Android will be available sometime in June or July? That sound right?

Is there some safe way now to get my Waves tokens onto my Windows pc or Android? I did some googling and thread searching but didn't find anything. Thanks, Cheers,

signed,

Careful in Kerala,

ICO ends on May, 31. Then after beta mainnet launch you will be able to withdraw your tokens to exchanges wallets and trade it. Near the end of ICO you will be able to test first basic version of lite client(on testnet). Lite client on beta mainnet will be released some time after its launch. You will be able to use it on any platform through your browser. Platform with main features - summer 2016. It will be ongoing development, for now only 1/3 of roadmap for 2016 was revealed. There will be new POS implementation, new scalability approach, tech papers, new features will be appearing in time like voting, messaging, new reputation system on the blockchain and many more. Above 2016 a lot more years of development to come.

ATA Group

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:22:27 PM

WHY there is not time between the ICO and the market start?
First of all this would generate a lot of interest and second a lot of people would like to jump on the train. This worked for Lisk.
What is the idea behind releasing the coin right after the ICO?

Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:03:36 AM

First of all this would generate a lot of interest and second a lot of people would like to jump on the train. This worked for Lisk.

Yeah those lisk iou's generated 142 btc on yobit today. That's like more volume than that exchange had all of last year. Not a bad idea.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:28:59 AM

when will WAVES launch ?

yolo
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:35:24 AM

when will WAVES launch ?
June 1 I guess, or any date after the ICO ended May 31, 2016.
ATA Group

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 12:43:11 AM

Yeah those lisk iou's generated 142 btc on yobit today. That's like more volume than that exchange had all of last year. Not a bad idea.
Release right after ICO:
People who want to invest, either invested the day before in the ICO or they are simply investing at the exchange the day after.
There is no accumulation of "will" to buy the coin without being able to do so. That means the amount of buyers is constantly "low" keeping the price low -> attracting less investors -> keeping the price low...

Release with a gap between ICO and trade:
People who invested in the coin are waiting. The PR machine is working, more and more people are interested in the coin. But the coin can't be bought. So there is a accumulation of "will" to buy the coin and the more time pass the more PR it gets the higher the amount of people interested in investing. Resulting in a huge rise of the price on the release day -> attracting investors -> price goes up.

The release (trading) should be postponed! In our all interest!

Viecoin

Activity: 852

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:00:51 AM

Release right after ICO:
People who want to invest, either invested the day before in the ICO or they are simply investing at the exchange the day after.
There is no accumulation of "will" to buy the coin without being able to do so. That means the amount of buyers is constantly "low" keeping the price low -> attracting less investors -> keeping the price low...

People who invested in the coin are waiting. The PR machine is working, more and more people are interested in the coin. But the coin can't be bought. So there is a accumulation of "will" to buy the coin and the more time pass the more PR it gets the higher the amount of people interested in investing. Resulting in a huge rise of the price on the release day -> attracting investors -> price goes up.

I agree. Pretty insightful for a first post. I'm sure the Wave execs have a reason for releasing when they are.
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:05:54 AM

Release right after ICO:

I agree. Pretty insightful for a first post. I'm sure the Wave execs have a reason for releasing when they are.

You've got to be kidding. Accumulation of "will"  Cheesy please.. I can tell when someone is trying to sound smart (no offence).
kingcrimson
Legendary

Activity: 1025

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:06:27 AM

70 BTC buy on yo bit. We might see a .01 BTC floor Cool
ATA Group

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:12:54 AM

Release right after ICO:

You've got to be kidding. Accumulation of "will"  Cheesy please.. I can tell when someone is trying to sound smart (no offence).

Gosh it's 3 o'clock in the morning and I am trying to study. I couldn't find a better word to express myself thats it. My only point is to make it clear.

Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:22:04 AM

Release right after ICO:

It really depends what side of the river your on...

But in general, most people want it released right away. To day trade there assets, or get a feel of the market.

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
ATA Group

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:39:07 AM

Release right after ICO:

It really depends what side of the river your on...

But in general, most people want it released right away. To day trade there assets, or get a feel of the market.

Well without a longer stop period there won't be such a huge jump in the price like its now with LISK.

cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:49:37 AM

I want it released right away.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:55:49 AM

Relax  man, we are all excited here actually but if you are really into investing, you need to understand the basic principle. "Patience is virtue" so follow it.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2016, 01:56:07 AM

Jesus, the hype that Lisk is getting in these final days till launch is unprecedented, hopefully Waves will build bigger hype...honestly I like both projects, but Waves I think has more value to current crypto currency space.  Wink

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:57:51 AM

Relax  man, we are all excited here actually but if you are really into investing, you need to understand the basic principle. "Patience is virtue" so follow it.

I'm just referring to the comments above about postponing and delaying.
Crypto_FreeMan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:10:13 AM

In 31 may will be launch of waves or only end of ICO ? And we will wait another 3 years to receive our waves ?)
Trade_BTC

Activity: 785
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 02:17:19 AM

Well I'm in Waves as a friend referred me. It looks great I just hope businesses come into play soon I like currency with use. Also if this goes sub ico price this is the last ico I'll ever invest in. I have a good feeling this won't but we shall see. Hoping 29k waves is enough to stake.
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: