Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:53:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:14:56 AM

It depends on your​ amount of money.
To my way of thinking.
If you have a lot money, then you can invest in real estate business, because it is the most profitable business now a days if you have control over the world.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 10:21:37 AM

Keeping my bitcoin in my wallet and thats the safes way to earn bitcoin since as we can see bitcoin value is continuous increasing and you will get high income if you have huge bitcoin in your wallet.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 06:19:19 PM

Choosing the right investment is the key here. A lot of time people invest and later realize that they have invest in the wrong commodity and they are in loss, instead of in profits. Cryptocurrecny is best investment these days but need to be sure that we invest in right coin and not in a shit coin.

Exactly. Due to the ever-increasing price in Bitcoin and altcoins, scams would be on the rise to steal other people's money. Since cryptocurrencies are highly unregulated, and most are even untraceable (like ZCash), it would be the perfect target for scammers to run away with someone's hard earned coins.

That is why, these days, it is always best to seek advice from experts within the cryptocurrency field, especially those who have years of experience, to prevent making a bad decision on your investment. Also, you can take the liberty of doing a research about a specific cryptocurrency or project, such as looking for information about development team, and even roadmap.

There had been lots of altcoins with huge promises, which eventually became dead because of developer abandoning it, and other factors. Look for example at Paycoin, which had a promised rate of $20 per coin, and now it is completely worthless.

Nevertheless, whatever you do with your investments, make sure to follow the right steps to ensure your financial stability. Just my opinion.  Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 12, 2017, 10:27:43 PM

Keeping my bitcoin in my wallet and thats the safes way to earn bitcoin since as we can see bitcoin value is continuous increasing and you will get high income if you have huge bitcoin in your wallet.

I treat my bitcoins as investment too and this is my investment strategy and  I find it very effective for me. I don't have to do a lot of trading analysis for it because upon reading news and other updates about bitcoin that is giving me an insight on what's going to happen in the future. And this is the best investment strategy for me.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 06:26:30 AM

I treat my bitcoins as investment too and this is my investment strategy and  I find it very effective for me. I don't have to do a lot of trading analysis for it because upon reading news and other updates about bitcoin that is giving me an insight on what's going to happen in the future. And this is the best investment strategy for me.
I'm glad you have that kind of mentality, surely you will be successful with your plan as bitcoin will be more popular and more valuable in the future.
Been saving bitcoin as well and I dedicate this for my future retirement if ever the price will increase substantially in the future to come.
No worries for me because aside from bitcoin I also have lots of investment, I'm doing it to diversify my investment to minimize the risk.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:25:19 PM

Exactly. This would also be my mindset in terms of bitcoin investment. Well, you can do trading at a minimal activity if you want to experience it. But for me the best thing to do is to just buy bitcoin, hold on as long as you can. And maybe down 2-3 years, your bitcoin will be 10 fold by the time. You just need self control to not sell it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 13, 2017, 02:47:36 PM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.
What you seem doing is the basic principle of bitcoin. It is good if you want to earn but if you want to earn more it is better to set goals and invest to double your earning or more. Also do trading, you can learn trading by reading here in the forum on the topic about trading. But the first thing you need to do is to have a source of bitcoin and for me the best source of bitcoin is through signature campaign where you will need to post in order for you to earn. And if you have bitcoin you can used it as a capital for your investment and trading. I suggest to always monitor the price in order to know when is the better time hold or to sell bitcoin and that it. You can also work hard and give dedication to your goals.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 02:03:50 PM

What you seem doing is the basic principle of bitcoin. It is good if you want to earn but if you want to earn more it is better to set goals and invest to double your earning or more. Also do trading, you can learn trading by reading here in the forum on the topic about trading. But the first thing you need to do is to have a source of bitcoin and for me the best source of bitcoin is through signature campaign where you will need to post in order for you to earn. And if you have bitcoin you can used it as a capital for your investment and trading. I suggest to always monitor the price in order to know when is the better time hold or to sell bitcoin and that it. You can also work hard and give dedication to your goals.

Exactly. What better way than to start accumulating some Bitcoin by doing freelancing and even participating at signature campaigns? If you stick to the right strategy, you can earn a living with Bitcoin as time goes by. By taking part of your earnings from Bitcoin, you can use the same to invest it into other assets or commodities that will help you secure your wealth in the future.

Nevertheless, if you persevere in Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency, you could achieve good results in the long term. Just my opinion.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Cazkys

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:45:50 AM

There is no best strategies unless it works on you. You, being the investors, there are lots of ways for your money to grow in investing but it requires lots of experience in able to have a best strategy. The best strategy is your best strategy. It is from your experience, from how you study the graphs, your learning from your mistakes, mixed with the experience of the others and from your mentor. It is like sticking to the time-tested basics.
Distinctin

Activity: 2842
Merit: 650

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 12:55:52 PM

There is no best strategies unless it works on you. You, being the investors, there are lots of ways for your money to grow in investing but it requires lots of experience in able to have a best strategy. The best strategy is your best strategy. It is from your experience, from how you study the graphs, your learning from your mistakes, mixed with the experience of the others and from your mentor. It is like sticking to the time-tested basics.
The best strategy is when we can already prove it's working based on our experience, I guess there are standard ways on how
to be successful in every investment but the execution will definitely be the turning factor, if you will execute it well, you succeed and
if the other way around you failed.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DZU1410

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:21:41 PM

The best strategy is when we can already prove it's working based on our experience, I guess there are standard ways on how
to be successful in every investment but the execution will definitely be the turning factor, if you will execute it well, you succeed and
if the other way around you failed.

Yes, everyone should choose or develop their own personal strategy. Sometimes common strategies do not work for a particular person. Everything depends on the individual perception of the world. I for myself have developed an aggressive investment strategy - I'm very much at risk. I enter the project at its start and a large sum

Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:32:09 PM

Though I don't have a strategy yet because I am just new in this, I think the best investment strategy is to control your pay out in any investments. Don't put all your decks in just a single investment. You may put at least 10-25% of your money in one investment just to insure that if your investment doesn't work, you have the rest to try another. Also, you may wait for the moment wherein the price of account drops so you can be able to buy several accounts to put as an investment. Strategy in this type of cryptocurrency depends on the user. Just be wise to gain more money.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 05:26:21 PM

Though I don't have a strategy yet because I am just new in this, I think the best investment strategy is to control your pay out in any investments. Don't put all your decks in just a single investment. You may put at least 10-25% of your money in one investment just to insure that if your investment doesn't work, you have the rest to try another. Also, you may wait for the moment wherein the price of account drops so you can be able to buy several accounts to put as an investment. Strategy in this type of cryptocurrency depends on the user. Just be wise to gain more money.

Agree. Never put all your eggs in a single basket. Thus, you should always diversify your investment into other assets to help spread and minimize the risks to ensure your financial success.

Not every strategy works for any people, so you would need to devise your own ways to get up and running towards becoming financially free with your investment decisions. Always make a research about a specific asset, commodity or cryptocurrency before making your investment. Also, you can take advice from financial experts to guide you in every decision you make with your capital.

Whatever you do, spend your money wisely to help make it grow in the future instead of becoming bankrupt with the bad decisions made within your financial life. Just my opinion. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:15:39 PM

I have a different strategy. I invest all my free money in bitcoin. I trust crypto currency. This is the only direction in investing, which gives me a great profit. With the crypto currency, I did not receive any losses and I really like it

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 08:24:32 PM

Agree. Never put all your eggs in a single basket. Thus, you should always diversify your investment into other assets to help spread and minimize the risks to ensure your financial success.

Not every strategy works for any people, so you would need to devise your own ways to get up and running towards becoming financially free with your investment decisions. Always make a research about a specific asset, commodity or cryptocurrency before making your investment. Also, you can take advice from financial experts to guide you in every decision you make with your capital.

Whatever you do, spend your money wisely to help make it grow in the future instead of becoming bankrupt with the bad decisions made within your financial life. Just my opinion. Smiley

if I were ever to get into investing, first I wouldn't be investing all of my available money, I'd save about 40% or even 30% just to have something to cover the loss if it comes to it.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 10:20:26 PM

my best investment strategy with Bitcoin is to store Bitcoin in a secret place. Remember storing Bitcoin is also and investment which can give you a much higher return then any other conventional investment. So instead of wasting your Bitcoin for mobile recharge or grocery billing you better store it.

I have tried p2p lending as well but most of the time people used to scam. So I am currently active in Bitcoin trading and storing which I believe will take my life style to a different level in future.
I don't quite agree that it is considered wasting your bitcoin if you use it as a currency, because that is what it is primarily created for. What I do is allot a portiin of my bitcoins for holding and a portion also for spending. If everyone just holds their bitcoins andcthere is nothing leftcin circulation, it would defeat the purpose of its creation.

What it was created for and what it is used for has diverged. It was intended as a currency, but use and interest in bitcoin largely falls in the realm of speculative investing and profiting off price volatility. By volume, you could say that nobody seriously considers it as a currency. The business transactions it is legitimately used for are often to get around gambling restrictions placed on state-issued fiat currencies, or national anti-gambling laws. Most merchants who accept bitcoin only offer it to meet a niche demand, they do not hold or deal in bitcoins. They use third-party services to accept bitcoin on their behalf and instantly exchange it to fiat so they don't suffer any price volatility that plagues bitcoin

I've been telling basically the same for years

In reply to claims that Bitcoin adoption is "slowly but steadily increasing" between merchants. Nevertheless, having said that, I still keep to the opinion that the major cause for the lack of widescale and wildscale adoption is Bitcoin requirement to wait long minutes (sometimes even hours) before transaction confirmation. If Bitcoin would have been instant, that would help a lot in this aspect as well as help stabilize prices. Prices would be lower than now (for pretty simple reasons), but they would be more stable overall

I would gladly trade the high volatility for a lower and more stable price. If I had the choice between bitcoin being trading between $2500 and $3000 and being between $1750 and $1755 dollars, I would take the lower price range. The difference is huge. I would be poorer in dollar terms by quite a lot, but the wild price swings in that scenario makes bitcoin relatively useless for commerce and business. Under the second scenario, the bitcoins are worth a lot less, but trade in a small enough range that they could be useful for both commerce and business by allowing people to have a reliable expectation of what their bitcoin holdings are worth. That's what I crave most from btc.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

my best investment strategy with Bitcoin is to store Bitcoin in a secret place. Remember storing Bitcoin is also and investment which can give you a much higher return then any other conventional investment. So instead of wasting your Bitcoin for mobile recharge or grocery billing you better store it.

I have tried p2p lending as well but most of the time people used to scam. So I am currently active in Bitcoin trading and storing which I believe will take my life style to a different level in future.
I don't quite agree that it is considered wasting your bitcoin if you use it as a currency, because that is what it is primarily created for. What I do is allot a portiin of my bitcoins for holding and a portion also for spending. If everyone just holds their bitcoins andcthere is nothing leftcin circulation, it would defeat the purpose of its creation.

What it was created for and what it is used for has diverged. It was intended as a currency, but use and interest in bitcoin largely falls in the realm of speculative investing and profiting off price volatility. By volume, you could say that nobody seriously considers it as a currency. The business transactions it is legitimately used for are often to get around gambling restrictions placed on state-issued fiat currencies, or national anti-gambling laws. Most merchants who accept bitcoin only offer it to meet a niche demand, they do not hold or deal in bitcoins. They use third-party services to accept bitcoin on their behalf and instantly exchange it to fiat so they don't suffer any price volatility that plagues bitcoin

I've been telling basically the same for years

In reply to claims that Bitcoin adoption is "slowly but steadily increasing" between merchants. Nevertheless, having said that, I still keep to the opinion that the major cause for the lack of widescale and wildscale adoption is Bitcoin requirement to wait long minutes (sometimes even hours) before transaction confirmation. If Bitcoin would have been instant, that would help a lot in this aspect as well as help stabilize prices. Prices would be lower than now (for pretty simple reasons), but they would be more stable overall

I would gladly trade the high volatility for a lower and more stable price. If I had the choice between bitcoin being trading between $2500 and $3000 and being between $1750 and $1755 dollars, I would take the lower price range. The difference is huge. I would be poorer in dollar terms by quite a lot, but the wild price swings in that scenario makes bitcoin relatively useless for commerce and business. Under the second scenario, the bitcoins are worth a lot less, but trade in a small enough range that they could be useful for both commerce and business by allowing people to have a reliable expectation of what their bitcoin holdings are worth. That's what I crave most from btc

But the price stability is not possible without acceptance of Bitcoin by merchants and businesses

So it is sort of vicious circle, i.e. Bitcoin won't be stable until truly accepted by merchants at a larger scale, but merchants are not going to massively accept it until it becomes stable on its own. That's why instant and low fee transactions are so important since they could, at least, theoretically, help break this self-feeding loop of instability. Though this is not guaranteed either. Businesses will go for Bitcoin only if it turns to be more usable, convenient and handy than fiat, not necessarily better than the US dollar (this is a tough task) but at least better than local currencies that businesses are mostly transacting with

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:18:38 PM

if I were ever to get into investing, first I wouldn't be investing all of my available money, I'd save about 40% or even 30% just to have something to cover the loss if it comes to it.

Not bad, mate. It is always best to take portions of your income to invest it into things that will help make your capital grow in the future. Because if you only depend on saving your money, you won't be able to make it grow, to lead your way towards financial success.

Diversifying is key here towards making a successful investment, and if you stick to it, you will have no problem when something undesired happens. Always be prepared for the worse and follow advice from the experts to ensure your wealth in the future. Just my opinion. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 04:54:09 PM

to me i am not welling to invest all my money in bitcoin i will like to invest 70% of my assets in bitcoin, and will save the rest of the money,  because i want to keep safe some of my money.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:52:09 PM

The best investment strategy is to buy Bitcoin and HODL!!!
I do not even hope that someone can tell about their best articles and about investments. The point is that it is necessary to make a personal matter and it seems to me that if someone wants to share something, then very little information.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: