Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:01:01 PM

the answer is obvious , if u never got into the

property cycle or dont have the uber high paying

job or welfare Queen status with Gov supplied housing

or lastly deal drugs,

u would hate Fiat to the  core!

the endless print cycle is a joke  Cheesy

I still believe in fiat where we can easily do some trading activities but to do some gambling also but for me fiat is more important because we can exchange our bitcoin so that we can use it on buying some randome staff on internet that we can use it on our daily living i love trading also where i can easily grow my bitcoin

Y U MAD AT ME

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:25:44 PM

I still believe in fiat where we can easily do some trading activities but to do some gambling also but for me fiat is more important because we can exchange our bitcoin so that we can use it on buying some randome staff on internet that we can use it on our daily living i love trading also where i can easily grow my bitcoin

Fiat has it's own role in the economy today and for some average person in the world.

Since it can be used for physical transactions without a hassle one, it's too early to just disrupt the idea of using fiat. In bitcoin, the good thing is, it is really useful when it comes to online transaction since no doubt that it is more convenient compare to fiat online transaction.

Fiat = Physical Transaction
Bitcoin = Online Transaction
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2016, 09:39:58 PM

Most of people here believe still in fiat because most of us use fiat for most of the things that we buy and sell. Bitcoin is a good way to spend online and to trade with people that do not accept paypal or any other kind of payment, I'm happy that I'm using bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin has more potential to be used in other things that currently is not available unless we use third party services.

Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 09:58:20 PM

Most of people here believe still in fiat because most of us use fiat for most of the things that we buy and sell. Bitcoin is a good way to spend online and to trade with people that do not accept paypal or any other kind of payment, I'm happy that I'm using bitcoin and I believe that bitcoin has more potential to be used in other things that currently is not available unless we use third party services.

Bitcoin also have the ability to do shop with , you can see a lot of places on internet where you can pay with bitcoin for any purchase, especially look at shopawl and purse, where you can buy stuffs from ebay and amazon.
20kevin20
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:00:16 PM

Yeah.. I even prefer it over BTC because it's physically real, not just a number on a screen.
theBTCworld

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 10:02:56 PM

i really dont believe in it, im pretty sure that only bitcoins will have a future for sure
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 12:34:47 PM

or lastly deal drugs,

actually i dont believe in fiat anymore, i know right now that it is a really bad thing the whole system with banks so i hope that it will be replaced in the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 01:10:10 PM

Well, I do not think fiat could increase its value in the near future. If we look well at it, the chart is as quite stable as it used to be many years ago. There is no major pump and dump going on in fiat money, compared to bitcoin. However, we still do need fiat in our real lifes, as we have to pay our bills.
skylighters

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 10:35:06 PM

or lastly deal drugs,

i also have a feeling and i really hope that fiat is going to recover in the future, and i hope that bitcoin will be around too
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:40:07 PM

Centralized currency still fulfills its functions and has value. From it you can not just give up. She will long be the usual payment system
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:57:09 PM

or lastly deal drugs,

actually i dont believe in fiat anymore, i know right now that it is a really bad thing the whole system with banks so i hope that it will be replaced in the future
What's wrong with fiat although the exchange rate against foreign currencies it's only economic impact and you blame fiat for bank performance that you think are bad.

olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:04:19 PM

Until when Bitcoin is accepted as a legal tender in my country in which I Dont think its anything close because government of my country is battling with more mundane things to be concerned about currency then I still and will continue to believe in Bitcoin because that is the only means of spending any bitcoin I earn by converting it to FIAT before buying basic things with it...
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2016, 07:08:35 PM

Centralized currency still fulfills its functions and has value. From it you can not just give up. She will long be the usual payment system

i agree, fiat will never cease to exist so better  not forget it and put your trust  in it.  why?  because it is the one you use when you buy your food, when you buy gasoline for your car, when you pay the enrollment of your kids,  and it is accepted.  So tell me, what is the reason  why i should not believe in fiat?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:46:51 PM

The average person actually likes the idea to have a central authority in control of everything. It gives them a comfortable feeling since it is the government. Bitcoin has no central authority, and thus lacks trust from the average person. That's why they at all times put fiat infront of anything.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:58:29 AM

Because i still using fiat for my living, i don't have a choice but to believe fiat, and most of the things still can't be bought using bitcoin, so i still must rely in fiat, but if all the things can be bought using bitcoin, i will choose bitcoin for sure
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:40:31 AM

I use fiat to buy a lot of the things that I have to live and pay for, such as gas, electricity, food and so, but do I have any faith in it? Not really. It is far too easily manipulable and there are just too many ways that your work can be devalued over the course of a very short period of time. Even over longer periods of time your work is devalued and it effectively keeps you down while the people who can earn more than the interest rate will coast ahead in life.

Fiat is just a tool to find an end, and it is definitely not an end in and of itself.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:50:36 AM

Fiat is still remain and it will not disappear that is why believing in fiat is given because it is much usable than bitcoin right now even in the future. All of us having regular job are receiving salary in fiat and spend money in terms of fiat.
savetherainforest

Activity: 1848
Merit: 609

Plant 1xTree for each Satoshi earned!

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:56:28 AM

Soon... devalue will come soon!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:36:50 AM

Fiat is still remain and it will not disappear that is why believing in fiat is given because it is much usable than bitcoin right now even in the future. All of us having regular job are receiving salary in fiat and spend money in terms of fiat.
Yes, I think Fiat will continue to exist even though the digital currency continues to grow. Although the future of digital currency evolving and widely used but still needed fiat. I will still continue to believe in fiat because I think it is very important and the best payment mode because we can pay quickly without the process by fiat.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:52:23 AM

if you believe in bitcoin then you have to believe in fiat too,no country will accept bitcoin as its primary currency and every country will have its own currency,it is how things work,bitcoin can co exist along with fiat currency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  

Jump to: