Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:45:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you Still believe in Fiat?  (Read 75138 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:15:01 AM

Well for my opinion I still believe in Fiat I mean we have a proof that it works in our daily lives in every transaction that we made day by day,
And I think that cryptography currency can't replace it just because it is so popular this day's.
Yes all of us here believes in fiat because we can use it ij our daily lives but what if bitcoins will be recognized by your government? Will you still belive in fiat?
I will still believe in fiat even when the government has started recognizing bitcoins. There would be tons of people that are going to be interested in bitcoins at that point and most of them will be using bitcoins but one thing is for sure, bitcoins would not just 'shoo' fiat away. It's a long process before every single person start using bitcoins primarily.

There's digital divide going on right now in the world and pretty much that divides bitcoin users and fiat users as well. (Explanation: how can you use bitcoins if you can't even access a computer/smartphone/internet)

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Skjöld

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:29:34 AM

I did not used to be an anti-fiat since I got here, but as more and more news of banning cash come to my ears, I am starting to completely turn against this money. What I still like in fiat is that you can use bucks, but as soon as they will disappear, my love for fiat will do so.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:35:09 AM

I did not used to be an anti-fiat since I got here, but as more and more news of banning cash come to my ears, I am starting to completely turn against this money. What I still like in fiat is that you can use bucks, but as soon as they will disappear, my love for fiat will do so.

Well i can't see that coming in the next couple of years or even decades dude. We can use bitcoin or other crypto or even other types of currencies exclusively without fiat. It's even likelier than bitcoin may be banned or limited than fiat because large banks are running this currency. So i think what you said ia highly unlikely

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Well i can't see that coming in the next couple of years or even decades dude. We can use bitcoin or other crypto or even other types of currencies exclusively without fiat. It's even likelier than bitcoin may be banned or limited than fiat because large banks are running this currency. So i think what you said ia highly unlikely
If you are anti-fiat it means you hate the government, we have different experience based on the country we are living as there are government who are corrupt that does not serve the best interest of it's people. Even if I have that kind of feeling sometimes but I no choice since fiat is the only acceptable as a form of money that we can use to survive in our daily lives. Bitcoin is revolutionary but it cannot beat what government has made.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 10:53:22 AM

Well for my opinion I still believe in Fiat I mean we have a proof that it works in our daily lives in every transaction that we made day by day,
And I think that cryptography currency can't replace it just because it is so popular this day's.

Well I don't think we need proof of fiat's importance anymore as the global economy would pretty much crash if fiat lost it's value. It's very evident that the current system would still be the main currency we'll be using for the next decade or so as I think most of the economic projects laid out during our time would be fiat based. I don't think it's just about popularity but by necessity, I think we should all still believe in fiat

I fully agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is only an alternative currency, which has many advantages. But the government maintains Fiat. And so it will be a long time. At Fiat built the economy of each country

Bitcoin is an alternative which is found to be the best among all the digital currency that have been used worldwide. The above quote is agreeable that fiat is the one that builds and hold the economy of every country in a sustained range and focusing towards growth.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Ipwich

Activity: 1050

Student Coin

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:33:35 AM

Well I don't think we need proof of fiat's importance anymore as the global economy would pretty much crash if fiat lost it's value. It's very evident that the current system would still be the main currency we'll be using for the next decade or so as I think most of the economic projects laid out during our time would be fiat based. I don't think it's just about popularity but by necessity, I think we should all still believe in fiat

I fully agree with your opinion. Bitcoin is only an alternative currency, which has many advantages. But the government maintains Fiat. And so it will be a long time. At Fiat built the economy of each country

Bitcoin is an alternative which is found to be the best among all the digital currency that have been used worldwide. The above quote is agreeable that fiat is the one that builds and hold the economy of every country in a sustained range and focusing towards growth.
It is obviously undeniable that through the existence of everything through economy ,consumers,investors and government rely on fiat.Fiat moves the world,without it what happen to almost everything,it's just a matter of understanding that fiat works on everything.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:46:56 PM

Yes all of us here believes in fiat because we can use it ij our daily lives but what if bitcoins will be recognized by your government? Will you still belive in fiat?

Of course I will. Just because bitcoin is accepted by my country people does not mean it is the only possible method of transaction. Fiat has been used since ages and people are always accustomed to use it. Many people in my country are illiterate and dont use proper internet and smartphones. How can you expect them to use bitcoin unless they are willing to accept it?

Moreover people trust physical cash and not some cybercoin, so first impression of bitcoin to them is that its some scam attempt - so they always prefer fiat.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 06:43:12 PM

Fiat is our regular uses currency and we can use Fiat as payment method for direct shopping and if bitcoin recognized by our government and they adopt the bitcoin in bank then we can be use bitcoin easily than Fiat.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:09:27 PM

I use fiat because I do not have any choice since it is the only currency accepted in my country but that does not mean I believe in fiat, this system of a currency that you can print at will that is not backed by anything is going to end someday.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:14:49 PM

the important thing is we are still dependent on fiat, even if you're a bitcoin users even today you still rely on fiat and is valuable wherever fiat. so I strongly believe in fiat

I also believe in fiat currency. It is used in everyday life and it is difficult to live without it. Bitcoin it still can not replace. He did not so much trust in people, and it does not approve of the government
actually we do not have any other option to believe on bitcoin. because there is not present any other crypto currency that can be use instead of bitcoin and fiat therefore i will always prefer bitcoin and will trust on it for every .

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 08:30:52 PM

Debt based currency is a flawed system and I have absolutely no faith in it.
I would prefer a Commodity Based Currency any day.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 11:06:29 PM

Fiat is our regular uses currency and we can use Fiat as payment method for direct shopping and if bitcoin recognized by our government and they adopt the bitcoin in bank then we can be use bitcoin easily than Fiat.
of course it is not possible, because of course it will threaten the lives of fiat itself. I believe in fiat. just as I believe in the government. because the government will surely give the best to their communities
Ipwich

Activity: 1050

Student Coin

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:04:10 AM

of course it is not possible, because of course it will threaten the lives of fiat itself. I believe in fiat. just as I believe in the government. because the government will surely give the best to their communities
Fiat from the start really exists and it evolves around the world and eventually man cannot move without it.It was use to everyday commodities and more than half of the world still use fiat.Yes,even the government rely on it as by their means to help those helpless individual in their country and mostly government abuse it by means of corruption.

STUDENTCOIN