Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:47:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: r0ach's Cryptomarkets Watch & Scamcoin Observer  (Read 47184 times)
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:25:11 PM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 09:52:22 PM by andyatcrux

The replies in this thread just shows how many scammers there are in the alt space.  Everyone and their mom knows alts crater when BTC goes on a bull run, yet you have all these fraudsters posting in this thread pretending the opposite happens.  Notice they all have paid sig ads too.  

You don't even need a long memory to know it.  It was only a few months ago when BTC was rising and every single coin on Bologniex would be in the double digit deep red.  The coins with the biggest recent rises like Eth will crater the most as people attempt to momentum trade the new bull market.  You might have an entire two months before it happens, but it could happen any second.

Not here to argue with you but while you may be right about some alts, anyone able to click on a chart on coinmarketcap can see that many alts have in fact risen along with bitcoin. Yes, when there are large spikes in bitcoins price many people liquidate their alts to get into Bitcoin but there is usually an upward trend that follows shortly thereafter.

I see this market as becoming increasingly difficult to predict. We are seeing unprecedented amounts of capital flowing in. I don't think the logic that for alts to rise in value Bitcoin must fall or vice versa really applies to the future of cryptocurrency. I'm not saying that there is unlimited wealth but I do believe that the current market for alts and bitcoin are in their infancy and we are just getting started. The market is minuscule in the grand scheme of things (the global economy). This may cause us to view things myopically.

I do agree that we will likely see a dip leading up to the halving and  shortly thereafter, I just don't think it spells doom for alts.

Bullshit.

Cheesy Fair enough.

I was referring to the daily trading volume since the OP was talking about value of coins. I wasn't referring to capital investments in projects. Are you saying that it is bullshit to say there is more trading volume then in past years?

No fucking way man ..your bat-shit crazy LOL
Jeezuz fucking mother of christ were you even here during late 2013 or what ?
No.. not even.
Not even close buddy.. nice try though but your assertion is pure unfiltered dig shit.
And i replied back to you here because i have seen a few guys parade this crap around here before.
They basically try and claim that RIGHT NOW Crypto is shattering records for all time highest user base etc.
..pure bullshit.
Backed up with ZERO facts.

Sorry buddy but you brought this on your self
and now you leave me no choice (after posting your 2nd reply)
You made me do this Wink

Where in any of my statements was I claiming a "all time highest user base"? I am talking about trading VOLUME. Shit, I don't deny that it could be pumpers bots accounting for much of it. Also, I asked you an honest question and you responded as if it was an assertion. If you have FACTS to back up YOUR assertions, then please share them. That is what I was inviting you to do. Have you been screened for Asperger's by any chance?

Edit: Here you go, have fun manipulating this data. I am sure you will find a way to spin things to satisfy your argument. But guess what? It won't matter because despite what you think, people have brains and can see the statistics themselves. And don't ask me to create a spreadsheet. Click through the dates yourself.

https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/

Despite this, I really don't assert that this means a damn thing. I was merely bringing it up as a factor in predicting the market trend for  alts. Nothing more, nothing less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:34:34 PM

The replies in this thread just shows how many scammers there are in the alt space.  Everyone and their mom knows alts crater when BTC goes on a bull run, yet you have all these fraudsters posting in this thread pretending the opposite happens.  Notice they all have paid sig ads too.  

You don't even need a long memory to know it.  It was only a few months ago when BTC was rising and every single coin on Bologniex would be in the double digit deep red.  The coins with the biggest recent rises like Eth will crater the most as people attempt to momentum trade the new bull market.  You might have an entire two months before it happens, but it could happen any second.

Not here to argue with you but while you may be right about some alts, anyone able to click on a chart on coinmarketcap can see that many alts have in fact risen along with bitcoin. Yes, when there are large spikes in bitcoins price many people liquidate their alts to get into Bitcoin but there is usually an upward trend that follows shortly thereafter.

Now that you've bright the subject up, it's a pity that the major altcoin exchanges don't have downloadable spreadsheets with the records of every trade since "day 1". Records of that sort do exist for the major Bitcoin exchanges. If we had both, we could put the matter to rest with a statistical correlation test.

Well, luckily they do!

Not that Sputz will bother to read. If he does, he will probably select the most disparate days he can find as comparison. But anyone here can click through the charts and see that volume has in FACT increased.

Edit: Not exactly a spreadsheet, but one could be created using this.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:49:45 PM

@OP

The jews. It is always the jews mate.

Btw. I hope you are still taking your meds Wink

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:54:35 PM

@OP

The jews. It is always the jews mate.

Btw. I hope you are still taking your meds Wink

You must be on some kind of "meds" if you can't determine the ownership and managerial positions of the world financial system.  I guess you believe a group called "the italians" did not operate a similar ethnic nepotism group called..."the mafia" and run the bootleg alcohol industry.  Of course "the chosen ones" could never do such an evil thing, run a for-profit, financial, ethnocentric mafia empire to the detriment of everyone else.

I know, let's call everyone who believes the Italian mafia existed insane!  If you acknowledge their existence, that would be racist!  Which is a synonym for insanity, according to the Oprah Winfrey Show.

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 09:56:30 PM

What part of CoinMarketCap's data is bullshit don't you guys understand?

We have an entire scene that has in time grown to create more and more IPO/ICO coins.
Which are ALWAYS manipulating the markets to make it seem like there is a market when there is NONE.
I feel sorry for you guys.. i think your blind.

There would be a plethora of other signs if there was such wide sweeping expansion.
You can not simply have an exploding huge jump in market caps and NO USERS ..anywhere.

You guys keep saying stupid shit like..
We are seeing an "unprecedented" growth of markets.. with more & more money pouring in.
Proof?
CoinmarketCap. LOL

I already pointed out how i could create a coin then IPO it selling each of my coins then claim i have a 4.1 billion dollar market.
Would it be real?

gimme a break guys.. your gonna have to get smart (or start being honest)

FUD first & ask questions later™
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:09:56 PM

What part of CoinMarketCap's data is bullshit don't you guys understand?

We have an entire scene that has in time grown to create more and more IPO/ICO coins.
Which are ALWAYS manipulating the markets to make it seem like there is a market when there is NONE.
I feel sorry for you guys.. i think your blind.

There would be a plethora of other signs if there was such wide sweeping expansion.
You can not simply have an exploding huge jump in market caps and NO USERS ..anywhere.

You guys keep saying stupid shit like..
We are seeing an "unprecedented" growth of markets.. with more & more money pouring in.
Proof?
CoinmarketCap. LOL

I already pointed out how i could create a coin then IPO it selling each of my coins then claim i have a 4.1 billion dollar market.
Would it be real?

gimme a break guys.. your gonna have to get smart (or start being honest)

Wow, just wow. Did you not read my post? I basically am agreeing with you. I said it may be fake volume.  I said it may mean nothing. But you sit here and claim the API data from coinmarketcap is bullshit? It is what it is. The actual trade volume of the top sites. It is obvious that you do in fact have Asperger's. Some of your posts have been absolutely brilliant as a result. But it is impossible to have a discussion with you. I should know better then to feed you.

Edit: Your last statement is completely unrelated to the discussion of VOLUME. It has NOTHING to do with MARKETCAP. How are you not understanding this?
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:31:41 PM

In the long term there are great chances to see such collapse because I can't find a real sustainability in this speculative ecosystems, but I don't think it will occur soon. Perhaps it will take several years, maybe ten or more.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:45:07 PM

You did not feel like quoting the part where i explained how i disagreed with you.
For one thing the market cap data is bullshit.
You are using that to make it sound like Crypto has been expanding and getting bigger.
When all that happened is the same handful of the usual suspects have simply kept adding billion dollar ICO's
This creates an illusion that can only be seen at that market cap web site.. it's farce.. a delusion.

In the face of a shrinking dwindling scene with more and more users leaving over time
many of you have the nerve to say the opposite is happening and your ONLY proof is coinmarketcap? ROFL
Go re-read what i already said super slow like Wink

Your reading comprehension around here is pitiful guys.

And you made me do it buddy.. now you get this!

You are wrong and..

Of course the market cap data is bullshit.  Take another look at my post that you've quoted twice now.  Read it a little more carefully.

I'm not quoting coinmarketcap to say that crypto is expanding and getting bigger.  I agree with what you say.  I'd add that people who have done well over the last three months think that making money in crypto is easy.  And then I specifically indicated that the market cap COULD potentially be cut in half very quickly due to manipulation.

You can give me bird hair or boot heads.  You can make all the ad hominems you want.  I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand what I wrote.  But actually, I really don't care whether you do or not.  I'm sure your life will continue to be frustrating either way.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 10:52:05 PM

You did not feel like quoting the part where i explained how i disagreed with you.
For one thing the market cap data is bullshit.
You are using that to make it sound like Crypto has been expanding and getting bigger.
When all that happened is the same handful of the usual suspects have simply kept adding billion dollar ICO's
This creates an illusion that can only be seen at that market cap web site.. it's farce.. a delusion.

In the face of a shrinking dwindling scene with more and more users leaving over time
many of you have the nerve to say the opposite is happening and your ONLY proof is coinmarketcap? ROFL
Go re-read what i already said super slow like Wink

Your reading comprehension around here is pitiful guys.

And you made me do it buddy.. now you get this!

You are wrong and..

Of course the market cap data is bullshit.  Take another look at my post that you've quoted twice now.  Read it a little more carefully.

I'm not quoting coinmarketcap to say that crypto is expanding and getting bigger.  I agree with what you say.  I'd add that people who have done well over the last three months think that making money in crypto is easy.  And then I specifically indicated that the market cap COULD potentially be cut in half very quickly due to manipulation.

You can give me bird hair or boot heads.  You can make all the ad hominems you want.  I'm sorry that you don't seem to understand what I wrote.  But actually, I really don't care whether you do or not.  I'm sure your life will continue to be frustrating either way.

I am not sure of the confusion either. Yes MARKETCAP really is not a good indicator of value. Anyone can create a color coin or a cheap clone and create fake value, especially ICOs. But VOLUME of trading is another aspect entirely. And that is on coinmarketcap.com and it is in fact accurate of what is actually being traded, but unfortunately we have no way of knowing if that is mostly fake volume from trading bots used to inflate the market. That said it still is an indicator of "something" but not necessarily anything I'd want to bet the bank on. Spoetnik is just unable to interpret things properly due to his condition. Don't take it personally. He can't help it.
bitboy11

Activity: 534
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 11:34:58 PM

I'll wait for the drop, then buy a few cheap coins and hold until it goes back up...just a few! Wink
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 12:10:06 AM

I am not sure of the confusion either. Yes MARKETCAP really is not a good indicator of value. Anyone can create a color coin or a cheap clone and create fake value, especially ICOs. But VOLUME of trading is another aspect entirely. And that is on coinmarketcap.com and it is in fact accurate of what is actually being traded, but unfortunately we have no way of knowing if that is mostly fake volume from trading bots used to inflate the market. That said it still is an indicator of "something" but not necessarily anything I'd want to bet the bank on. Spoetnik is just unable to interpret things properly due to his condition. Don't take it personally. He can't help it.

Very well stated!  You put it better than I did.  Thank you. 
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 03:20:44 AM

I see this market as becoming increasingly difficult to predict. We are seeing unprecedented amounts of capital flowing in. I don't think the logic that for alts to rise in value Bitcoin must fall or vice versa really applies to the future of cryptocurrency. I'm not saying that there is unlimited wealth but I do believe that the current market for alts and bitcoin are in their infancy and we are just getting started. The market is minuscule in the grand scheme of things (the global economy). This may cause us to view things myopically.

I do agree that we will likely see a dip leading up to the halving and  shortly thereafter, I just don't think it spells doom for alts.

Bullshit.

Cheesy Fair enough.

I was referring to the daily trading volume since the OP was talking about value of coins. I wasn't referring to capital investments in projects. Are you saying that it is bullshit to say there is more trading volume then in past years?

No.. not even.
Not even close buddy.. nice try though but your assertion is pure unfiltered dig shit.
And i replied back to you here because i have seen a few guys parade this crap around here before.
They basically try and claim that RIGHT NOW Crypto is shattering records for all time highest user base etc.
..pure bullshit.

You made me do this Wink

Where in any of my statements was I claiming a "all time highest user base"? I am talking about trading VOLUME. Shit, I don't deny that it could be pumpers bots accounting for much of it. Also, I asked you an honest question and you responded as if it was an assertion. If you have FACTS to back up YOUR assertions, then please share them. That is what I was inviting you to do. Have you been screened for Asperger's by any chance?

Edit: Here you go, have fun manipulating this data. I am sure you will find a way to spin things to satisfy your argument. But guess what? It won't matter because despite what you think, people have brains and can see the statistics themselves. And don't ask me to create a spreadsheet. Click through the dates yourself.

Despite this, I really don't assert that this means a damn thing. I was merely bringing it up as a factor in predicting the market trend for  alts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Volume does not prove that.

Volume -IS- heavily manipulated by the IPO creators and quick pump & dump profiteers.

What is happening is happening CoinMarketCap or not..
We all know damn well what happens and it happened with ETH for example.
It was launched and before anyone heard the massive spam campaign a mysterious
individual or individuals were buying 1 million dollars worth of this coin ..seconds after launch.
People quickly said it was most likely the guys who made the coin or their friends  / associates etc.
A manipulation pump & dump team.
Which is the norm in crypto..

Dev's buying their own coins is common practice which WOULD show in VOLUME stats.
Each time the crew who creates a NEW IPO is actually a whole new massive amount of users?
..bringing in fresh new money?
Sorry but no one is going to believe you.

And that is what you said ...i highlighted it in 50 point font Wink

EDIT:
I don't buy into ANY of what you said earlier sorry.
I don't think you have a clue what your talking about.

EDIT2:
Andy you are being dishonest.
Since you registered here NOV 2013 you WOULD have seen the mighty explosion in Altcoins.
YOU were a part of that wave that showed up here.. late!
I started before you when it was still quiet..
You can not sit there and say crap like what i quoted and that "it's just getting started" etc
Because it's not.. it's been in non stop decline since the day you got here.
Compare ANY aspect of the Altcoin scene to NOW and it's a done argument.

People read what he said carefully i quoted Wink
I think all he is doing is trying to protect his bags by posting things that are not true.
"Unprecedented" my fucking ass! hahahha

andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 04:05:25 AM

Bullshit.

Cheesy Fair enough.

No.. not even.
..pure bullshit.

You made me do this Wink

Despite this, I really don't assert that this means a damn thing. I was merely bringing it up as a factor in predicting the market trend for  alts. Nothing more, nothing less.

Volume does not prove that.

Volume -IS- heavily manipulated by the IPO creators and quick pump & dump profiteers.

What is happening is happening CoinMarketCap or not..
We all know damn well what happens and it happened with ETH for example.
It was launched and before anyone heard the massive spam campaign a mysterious
individual or individuals were buying 1 million dollars worth of this coin ..seconds after launch.
People quickly said it was most likely the guys who made the coin or their friends  / associates etc.
A manipulation pump & dump team.
Which is the norm in crypto..

Dev's buying their own coins is common practice which WOULD show in VOLUME stats.
Each time the crew who creates a NEW IPO is actually a whole new massive amount of users?
..bringing in fresh new money?
Sorry but no one is going to believe you.

And that is what you said ...i highlighted it in 50 point font Wink

EDIT:
I don't buy into ANY of what you said earlier sorry.
I don't think you have a clue what your talking about.

EDIT2:
Andy you are being dishonest.
Since you registered here NOV 2013 you WOULD have seen the mighty explosion in Altcoins.
YOU were a part of that wave that showed up here.. late!
I started before you when it was still quiet..
You can not sit there and say crap like what i quoted and that "it's just getting started" etc
Because it's not.. it's been in non stop decline since the day you got here.
Compare ANY aspect of the Altcoin scene to NOW and it's a done argument.

People read what he said carefully i quoted Wink
I think all he is doing is trying to protect his bags by posting things that are not true.
"Unprecedented" my fucking ass! hahahha

Dude, this statement of mine is directly above your last post:

"I am not sure of the confusion either. Yes MARKETCAP really is not a good indicator of value. Anyone can create a color coin or a cheap clone and create fake value, especially ICOs. But VOLUME of trading is another aspect entirely. And that is on coinmarketcap.com and it is in fact accurate of what is actually being traded, but unfortunately we have no way of knowing if that is mostly fake volume from trading bots used to inflate the market. That said it still is an indicator of "something" but not necessarily anything I'd want to bet the bank on. Spoetnik is just unable to interpret things properly due to his condition. Don't take it personally. He can't help it."

I am acknowledging the very thing that you are. You keep harping on my use of the word "unprecedented" as if you made some incredible discovery, while ignoring what I have already said was meant by it. The original post that got this whole ball rolling was just a casual observation. I in no way meant to imply that it was "fresh" money and "new users" which you seem so intent on. If it makes you feel better keep chewing on that bone and chasing your tail. I couldn't give two shits. Keep viewing the world through your lizard brain. Have the last word in  your inevitable next post. I am done with this. Sorry for spamming your thread with troll food r0ach.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 01:42:43 PM

You did what people here always do.
People go read what he said and notice how he danced around.. with verbal gymnastics.
You were playing a game.

A sort of minimal defense. (Like hey i want to defend ETH for example but i want to be sneaky about it)

Since you have tried to back peddle and bob & weave like mad.

And i replied to YOU and the other cunt heads who spout of the same drivel.
Such as Poloniex mods who had said pretty the same thing you have word for word but took it a step further.
You failed Andy to get my point.

You sounded (based on what you ACTUALLY said) like one of many in denial around the scene.
Those of you out there that PRETEND shit is fine and we are experiencing..
"unprecedented" amounts of money flowing into Altcoins (saying Altcoins have never been doing this well)
This is a bold face lie.
And bag holders routinely say that shit around here to make sure noobs keep coming by occasionally to "buy bags"

The precedent was set CLEARLY .....CRYSTAL FUCKING CLEARLY in late 2013.
Know what year it is kids? ..go buy a calendar !

Andy get smarter.
Grasp what was said & why.
My point was pretty fucking simple.

I addressed you...................and
the other fuckheads who say similar deceitful dumb fuck predator bullshit... for money $$$

You do realize i by myself have had a hardcore street fight here trying to get you all to admit
this was true right ?
Day after fucking day i kept coming here and saying guys, look, for fucks sake open your eyes!
And every day the last couple years YOU ALL fought me on it every step of the way.
And ONLY NOW are you guys finally starting to admit it.. because you have no choice anymore.

I kept saying the Altcoin scene is dying off and people are leaving etc.
And for a good 2 years straight every single fucking day EVERY WHERE i went..
People insisted i was 100% wrong... Bullshit!
i am right and you all know it but refuse to admit because it would scare off new investors to buy your bags.
..you think.
Although i have said honesty is the best policy though.
The reality will be apparent and if people see honesty and a willingness to FIX things
they will be a whole lot more likely to buy your shit coin bags then idiots who loiter around OBVIOUSLY lying.
..like i have pointed out 100+ already for years on end.

And to repeat..i am right!
Compare any aspect of late 2013 to now.. end of story period .

What do i see when i go to ANY site on the internet?
An entire planet full of BILLIONS of people who couldn't care less about shit coins.
So, for once your greedy selfish lives admit there is a problem then fucking fix it.
Fuck your bags!

Anyone here who can't criticize the coin they themselves are bag holding are not trust worthy.
I have held nothing back on any coin i ever invested in when the majority of you here hide or play games.
Say some guy has $3,000 usd worth of Ethereum coins.. will he criticize it?
Nope he will prance around like an idiot bullshitting.. or hiding.
Me? I would hold the dev's feet to the fire hard!

You all need to grow the fuck up and start being honest for once in your life.
Muddied mumbbled bullshit scam coin defense retorts in a sea of shitcoin and noob account spamming?
Stand up be hard, be clear and be loud and be honest and fix this stupid shit you greedy spineless cowards.

Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 08:55:57 PM

Now that you've bright the subject up, it's a pity that the major altcoin exchanges don't have downloadable spreadsheets with the records of every trade since "day 1". Records of that sort do exist for the major Bitcoin exchanges. If we had both, we could put the matter to rest with a statistical correlation test.

Well, luckily they do!

Not that Sputz will bother to read. If he does, he will probably select the most disparate days he can find as comparison. But anyone here can click through the charts and see that volume has in FACT increased.

Edit: Not exactly a spreadsheet, but one could be created using this.

Thanks. The data ain't that granular - not enough periods for a statistical sample with any validity - but it's a lot better than flying guesses. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 11:15:07 PM

remind me how many days ago BTC was trading at $180?
seems to have doubled already Wink

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:05:11 PM

1200 btc buy wall at $420

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:14:21 PM

1200 btc buy wall at $420

Is that Andreas Antonopolous?
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 08:25:09 PM

remind me how many days ago BTC was trading at $180?
seems to have doubled already Wink

Was it a year ago? I actually bought some 'round that time, though I had to wait for month's end. I miss those days. Wink

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

JasmineJasmine

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2016, 09:58:41 PM

It occurs to me that in order for this transition to the NWO, global currency and global governance it is quite possible, likely even, that the Federal Reserve and central banks will be "sacrificed" in order to cover the real culprits involvement and thereby open the way for a "global" banking system. Most likely the new global currency will be digital so that every penny we earn and spend can be monitored, taxes and penalties can be extracted at the push of a key on a computer and we will be constantly monitored on every financial transaction we ever make. Big Brother on steroids!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: