Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:29:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:47:18 PM

Selling around this time would not be smart at all because the bitcoin has such a good future a head this year.
If you really want to sell your bitcoins I would wait for the end if this year because then you could reconsider it, because the halving has than been done and you can see what the price does.
If you really need money you could do it now but I think its not smart and I do not recommend you to do it at all.

Yeah its better if we hold our bitcoin at a moment as this is not the best price to sell as it is predicted that price will be higher at the time of halving.
Not time of halving i think after halving ends the price will slowly increase until the price is 600-700. or 800 if we are lucky that the price is double for today price..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Capitascism

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:55:03 PM

This topic dating from February 09, 2013. Huh Someone is necroposter here. Cheesy

*************************Too many scams beware******************************************
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:24:26 PM

Selling around this time would not be smart at all because the bitcoin has such a good future a head this year.
If you really want to sell your bitcoins I would wait for the end if this year because then you could reconsider it, because the halving has than been done and you can see what the price does.
If you really need money you could do it now but I think its not smart and I do not recommend you to do it at all.

Yeah its better if we hold our bitcoin at a moment as this is not the best price to sell as it is predicted that price will be higher at the time of halving.
Not time of halving i think after halving ends the price will slowly increase until the price is 600-700. or 800 if we are lucky that the price is double for today price..

Yeah may be or may be not, not sure what would be the price after halving but we can expect some better price at the time of halving, so selling at that point would be more profitable.
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:25:33 PM

to be honest right now it is not the correct time to sell your bitcoins because halving is coming and the price will grow because of that

right now to be honest, i would sell my bitcoins if i needed vast amounts of money in short period of time
vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:03:46 PM

i think $800 is a good price for miner so they can keep farming if price increased double will not a problem with electric cost.

Olaf

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:07:58 PM

i think $800 is a good price for miner so they can keep farming if price increased double will not a problem with electric cost.

I dont see the point of a miner, if you can simply just wait for the halving and get potential $200 profit just from that trade.

thats of course if there is enough buy orders to make the price go up. By the time the miner starts mining its usually in the negative.

Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 07:29:48 PM

of course it is not, the only right time to sell is when the price is going up for a while, then you might make some good profit

when the price is falling then is the right time to buy as much bitcoins as you possibly can as the price usually grows after drop

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 08:36:08 PM

If you really need the money you could sell some bitcoins but be sure to not sell them all because the price is gonna rise to a higher amount without any doubts.
The halving will let the price rise this your most likely so holding them all would be the best thing to do right now.
So the answer is no you should not sell your bitcoins right now if you do not need money right now.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:51:34 AM

of course it is not, the only right time to sell is when the price is going up for a while, then you might make some good profit

when the price is falling then is the right time to buy as much bitcoins as you possibly can as the price usually grows after drop

The right time to sell would be after the halving because slowly the price will rise by then just pick any day you want for sure it will profit you.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:16:39 AM

No its not time to sell but in fact there is a chance it will be good because the future of the bitcoin itself is very insecure if you ask me right ?
The halving is also coming and it will let the price rise for sure without any doubts, this year.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 09:40:56 AM

No its not time to sell but in fact there is a chance it will be good because the future of the bitcoin itself is very insecure if you ask me right ?
The halving is also coming and it will let the price rise for sure without any doubts, this year.

nah. the future is not 100% secure and for sure but is not "very insecure" as you put it.
bitcoin is still new technology and needs more time to grow to its real potential that is why it is uncertain about the future.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:06:36 AM

to be honest right now it is not the correct time to sell your bitcoins because halving is coming and the price will grow because of that

right now to be honest, i would sell my bitcoins if i needed vast amounts of money in short period of time

Indeed, I'm thinking the same thing its not good to sell them now with the upcoming events the bitcoin has.
We should consider it to hold it for a long term if you ask me, because the fact is that the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount soon or later even without the halving this is the point.

randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:23:55 AM

Indeed, I'm thinking the same thing its not good to sell them now with the upcoming events the bitcoin has.
We should consider it to hold it for a long term if you ask me, because the fact is that the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount soon or later even without the halving this is the point.

of course it's better to hold your coins for the long term, but the problem is that people here don't have any patience. they expect the price to swing around 10-20% every week so they can trade and make profit. the current stable price point above $400 makes them bored. these people will never be long term holders. they want high profits every week.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 10:33:09 AM

If you sell at a moment then you will not get higher profits but if you hold now and sell at the time of halving then you can expect some better and higher profits.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 11:26:15 AM

No its not time to sell right now because,  the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to higher amount soon or later.
Most likely the halving will let the price rise so selling them now would b stupid if you ask me, so I do not recommend you to do that at all.
HarryKPeters

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 02:55:26 PM

You could of course sell some bitcoins right now but I do not recommend it because it will most likely go up in the next few months.
If you are selling your bitcoins right now you will regret it because of the halving that is coming this year.
The halving will let the price rise and many people will make a lot of profit because of that.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 03:21:21 PM

If you sell at a moment then you will not get higher profits but if you hold now and sell at the time of halving then you can expect some better and higher profits.
It is indeed not the right time to sell it, because if you are selling now, you will have the full profit that you can get so it is better if you can wait a little longer.
Patience in Bitcoin is very important otherwise you will lose a lot of money and that can not be good. So we all hope that it will be more worth.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 05:38:22 PM

It is indeed not the right time to sell it, because if you are selling now, you will have the full profit that you can get so it is better if you can wait a little longer.
Patience in Bitcoin is very important otherwise you will lose a lot of money and that can not be good. So we all hope that it will be more worth.

Yeah patience is the key to success if you want to earn good profits in bitcoin, and if you get panic and sell at a wrong time then you have to go through losses.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:06:28 PM

If you ask me selling would not be smart at all because of the halving that is coming it will not be smart because you will lose profit because of that.
I think selling some coins could be good but not all of them, you will regret it for sure, just have patience.
Oriannaa

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2016, 06:12:59 PM

If you ask me selling would not be smart at all because of the halving that is coming it will not be smart because you will lose profit because of that.
I think selling some coins could be good but not all of them, you will regret it for sure, just have patience.

Why not?

halving is another 3 months away for those who are always mentioning halving..

If the person has coins and the price is rising, small increments can be sold and after the halving.. obviously not there entire supply.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: