Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:25:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:43:26 PM

Its not time to sell yet theirs 10 days still before july and surely we can see more price increase for this upcoming days and theirs no doubt that it will really happen since many people are still buying bitcoins for now and some other are still hoodling and i am one of them, but seriously i think we can see 1000$+ in this july since many people speculate it right and its nearly to be happen because price are closer for hitting to that mark.

There will be more price rise in the coming years. There will be price drop in the mean time, but the price will rise in long term.

Yep, wait for it. Don't buy yet. Wait for it. Don't buy it wait for it. BTC's price will go down for a bit and will shoot up again.

I bought some this time last year. If I wait until now to buy, I have to pay $400 more to buy. So it was a good decision to buy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:45:49 PM

Its not time to sell yet theirs 10 days still before july and surely we can see more price increase for this upcoming days and theirs no doubt that it will really happen since many people are still buying bitcoins for now and some other are still hoodling and i am one of them, but seriously i think we can see 1000$+ in this july since many people speculate it right and its nearly to be happen because price are closer for hitting to that mark.

There will be more price rise in the coming years. There will be price drop in the mean time, but the price will rise in long term.

Yep, wait for it. Don't buy yet. Wait for it. Don't buy it wait for it. BTC's price will go down for a bit and will shoot up again.

Yeah price will fall after the halving and that would be perfect time to make some investments, and current price is good to sell few coins and secure the profits.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:14:11 PM

Yeah price will fall after the halving and that would be perfect time to make some investments, and current price is good to sell few coins and secure the profits.
Yeah right so i think the best to sell bitcoin when block halving is starting or the same day better to sell it because we already know many people are ready to sell their bitcoin.. so that better you will the first to sell so that you can make profit first before the price is dumping..
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 05:32:28 PM

Yeah right so i think the best to sell bitcoin when block halving is starting or the same day better to sell it because we already know many people are ready to sell their bitcoin.. so that better you will the first to sell so that you can make profit first before the price is dumping..

The best time to sell your coins is one or two days before the halving, do not t wait for the halving as anything is possible if you see better price in compare to past then you should sell it.
Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:03:28 AM

The best time to sell your coins is one or two days before the halving, do not t wait for the halving as anything is possible if you see better price in compare to past then you should sell it.

The market could react earlier. For example, the price is dropped at the moment. I has dropped from recent high of $780.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:05:37 AM

I find it somehow spammy that you repeated 3 words consecutively and I don't find any meaning on it.
maudevang

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:56:05 AM

are you asking for real answers here? the answer is always going to be biased depending on the person so i dont get what people try to get from threads like this.

Ill always say buy bitcoins because I have bitcoins and want the price to rise, people who want the latter are going to say sell,

if your asking for trading advice id say that its best to go with your gut and not let someone else do your trading for you, at least if your wrong you blame yourself and can try to get better / learn from mistakes where as if you trade on someone elses advice your just blaming someone else and will also be blaming yourself for listening to someone else with your own money, catch 22 is appropriate here right?
Do you think it is time to sell your bitcoins i dont think it is very clever right now to sell all of your bitcoins because he will rise allittle bit after this.
GermanFoobla

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:13:32 AM

I dont think you should sell your coins right now because the prise will rise again off course and that is whatwill happen so hold them just a bit longer.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:35:36 AM

I dont think you should sell your coins right now because the prise will rise again off course and that is whatwill happen so hold them just a bit longer.

Yeah holding for some more time can be really profitable decision, as price has dropped now but we can expect major price rise in coming days, so just hold it for next couple of days.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:29:33 AM

Only people in panic sell right now. Just hold your coins and you'll be fine. If you really wanted to sell your coins, then you should have done it when the price was over $450. If you don't want tiny profits, then hold your coins for the long term and you'll see that holding your coins pays off significantly more than selling at these daily peaks.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 09:34:43 AM

Only people in panic sell right now. Just hold your coins and you'll be fine. If you really wanted to sell your coins, then you should have done it when the price was over $450. If you don't want tiny profits, then hold your coins for the long term and you'll see that holding your coins pays off significantly more than selling at these daily peaks.

Its always good to secure some profits in short term rather then holding long, as you always have an opportunity to buy in future when price drops.
torontoluxuryhomes

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:59:42 AM

Its always good to secure some profits in short term rather then holding long, as you always have an opportunity to buy in future when price drops.

buy with rumors, sell with facts!
Wink
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:57:47 PM

buy with rumors, sell with facts!
Wink

That technique will work well for traders. But the bitcoin is for the long term holding, so I will hold them for long term.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
minerpumpkin

Activity: 686

A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:00:20 PM

Highly important to look at threads like these from time to time! Remember, this thread is from February 2013! Well before the crazy bubbles we all know and love! Don't be afraid. And if you contemplate selling all your coins now, please make sure it isn't just the panic talking!

I should have gotten into Bitcoin back in 1992...
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:44:28 PM

This is not the best to sell bitcoin because the price is down.. and i think we need to support it and dont sell our bitcoin so that the price will still stay in 600 value..
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:37:26 PM

This is not the best to sell bitcoin because the price is down.. and i think we need to support it and dont sell our bitcoin so that the price will still stay in 600 value..

You are right the price is not super but its okay, right now selling is not smart because if you are selling you will miss the halving and that is a event that can be profitable..
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:55:14 PM

You are right the price is not super but its okay, right now selling is not smart because if you are selling you will miss the halving and that is a event that can be profitable..

the speculation about the block halving has already been quite profitable for smart people that bought their coins when the price was around the $350-$400 price levels. if the price goes much lower than the current price of $655, then we might be lucky to see the price goes back to the price levels before the correction happened. only time will tell what will happen. just under 3 weeks left till the block halving.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:42:55 PM

the speculation about the block halving has already been quite profitable for smart people that bought their coins when the price was around the $350-$400 price levels. if the price goes much lower than the current price of $655, then we might be lucky to see the price goes back to the price levels before the correction happened. only time will tell what will happen. just under 3 weeks left till the block halving.

We have been holding our coins since long time and if we sell now then that is the stupid thing to do, as halving is not far enough we can afford to hold our coins till then.
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:26:13 PM

is it time to sell?

nope.

ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 11:42:13 PM

We have been holding our coins since long time and if we sell now then that is the stupid thing to do, as halving is not far enough we can afford to hold our coins till then.

if you are holding has gone far enough, meaning you buy when the price under $400, so if selling now is still profitable. but indeed if you are greedy, just waiting for the price to increase again when a few days before halving occurs. because of the potential to increase to $800 is still a big if halving not yet occurred.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: