Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
lister storm

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:37:35 PM

Now is literally the worst time to sell & anybody that tells you is trolling or has a personal agenda to make the price go down.
well yeah, thats a really bad time to sell right now in my opinion and people who will sell now will surely be sad that they did that as they will not be able to make a lot of money out of that

i think that the price will surely reach new heights in the upcoming year, so you just need to wait for a while in my opinion and you will surely make some good money out of bitcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:43:18 PM

No this is not the right time to sell, we need to hold it for a long time at least till the halving as we are expecting  higher price at the time of halving.

For some people it is time to sell, but not for me. I am holding. With the price going down again everybody should now by now
Hold and wait for a better day to sell, else you will get some loss.

Selling now means you are just too late. So hlding would make more sense just consider the potential price of bitcoin in 3 years.
- More merchants
- More users
- More adoption by both of them
Then you will know and understand that selling now could be very stupid.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:48:50 PM

No this is not the right time to sell, we need to hold it for a long time at least till the halving as we are expecting  higher price at the time of halving.

For some people it is time to sell, but not for me. I am holding. With the price going down again everybody should now by now

Exactly, at least we need to hold it until the halving as majority of us are expecting major pump by then so holding till then can really be profitable.
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:15:57 AM

It is now not the best time to sell it because the value of the Bitcoin is not that high now and it would be better if you are waiting a longer time.
But you need also some patience for it to wait for a higher value and that is the most important thing.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 09:19:37 AM

Selling now means you are just too late. So hlding would make more sense just consider the potential price of bitcoin in 3 years.
- More merchants
- More users
- More adoption by both of them
Then you will know and understand that selling now could be very stupid.

Best is of course to keep holding your coins for at least a few years, but the majority of the people don't even have the patience to keep their coins for around 2 or 3 months. Only the most solid holders will get to make the best profits. I am glad I have enough patience to hold for plenty of more years as I have been started with holding since 2013.
torontoluxuryhomes

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:27:20 AM

Now is literally the worst time to sell & anybody that tells you is trolling or has a personal agenda to make the price go down.

I think so... probably with halving there is the possibility for an "emotional" pump ... more people try to buy just for the hype ...
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:30:56 AM

It is now not the best time to sell it because the value of the Bitcoin is not that high now and it would be better if you are waiting a longer time.
But you need also some patience for it to wait for a higher value and that is the most important thing.
Well our majority is to wait for block halving and to pumping price at 600 above and dump it once the price is high enough..
And i think we dont see fast effect after block halving and it takes months before we will see the price going to be high its always depends in demand and supply.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
torontoluxuryhomes

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 10:33:45 AM

Well our majority is to wait for block halving and to pumping price at 600 above and dump it once the price is high enough..
And i think we dont see fast effect after block halving and it takes months before we will see the price going to be high its always depends in demand and supply.

"WE" cannot pump too much... because miners have a lot of btc (likewise from china) and have the most portion of market trading.
I think the really demands is much lower than production, this explain why price is not rising Smiley
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 11:39:40 AM

I think so... probably with halving there is the possibility for an "emotional" pump ... more people try to buy just for the hype ...

it's well known that pumps don't last. so if there is indeed a pump in the runup to the block halving, then you'll need to make sure you exit the market at the right moment. my guess is that the price top the coming months will be $550 at most. i will make sure i sell on time to re-enter the market at lower price levels to increase my coins.
JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:06:42 PM

lol so this threads main purpose is to try and spread fear,

not sure if youve been following bitcoin this past year but selling has been the wrong option for about that period of time,
I don't understand why people are cribbing about speculation in speculation thread
the speculation in this time are bad you dont need to trust everyone. The best thing to do is watch by your self to the price risings and drops. Don't trust people to fast.
Jeraerid

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:07:02 PM

No this is not the right time to sell, we need to hold it for a long time at least till the halving as we are expecting  higher price at the time of halving.

Selling now will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because you can better wait for a higher value and that would be nice.
But the bad thing is that it wont be that easy to make profit with it.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 12:33:09 PM

No this is not the right time to sell, we need to hold it for a long time at least till the halving as we are expecting  higher price at the time of halving.

Selling now will be not the best thing that you can do and that is because you can better wait for a higher value and that would be nice.
If  you want to make good profits then you need to hold it longer, as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin at halving, its better to hold for long term.
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:15:46 AM

I think it is time to buy now. The price has started to rise. It is $488 at present, it has broken out the current range.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:06:00 AM

If  you want to make good profits then you need to hold it longer, as we don't know what will be the price of bitcoin at halving, its better to hold for long term.

yeah exactly, selling at rise and buying at falls is for those who are day trading consistently not for those who don't have time to spend and speculate the market. the majority of people are better off holding their bitcoin for the big rise and sell then.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:25:31 AM

I think it is time to buy now. The price has started to rise. It is $488 at present, it has broken out the current range.

this time is not a good time to buy, the price is already high above $500, I thought it a good time to sell if you think you've got the advantage. because I am sure this will decrease.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 08:52:05 AM

this time is not a good time to buy, the price is already high above $500, I thought it a good time to sell if you think you've got the advantage. because I am sure this will decrease.

Ok bye, see you at 3000 $

For rent
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:00:38 AM

Last time bitcoin peaked at this price, yes. But at the time, the halving wasn't 40 days away, was it? Assets also do not drop where they dropped before. They only drop above or below.
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:59:20 AM

I think you should sell some of your coins at current price, as price has gone higher today so can afford to sell few coins and make some small profits.
andreld

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 10:02:05 AM

Why the price is going up so fast atm?
Not sure if i should sell today before it will drop again?
What are your opinions?

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 10:28:40 AM

Why the price is going up so fast atm?
Not sure if i should sell today before it will drop again?
What are your opinions?

If you are generating some profits with current price then you should sell some of them and keep rest for the future, as price will be better in coming months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: