Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:44:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:17:05 PM

I know that everyone wants to sell their coin as fast as possible but it would be better for you if you are waiting a longer time so you can spend later more money on it. And that will be also nice because the value will be maybe also more worth and that can be perfect.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:44:14 PM

I know that everyone wants to sell their coin as fast as possible but it would be better for you if you are waiting a longer time so you can spend later more money on it. And that will be also nice because the value will be maybe also more worth and that can be perfect.

If you are making profits now then its better to sell your coins rather then waiting for future as you never know whether price will increase or decrease in coming months.
jangloos

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:57:26 PM

It is not time to sell neither to buy just hold and see where the price goes.It will be considered panic buying which can be very risky now at this stage.It is all depend on where you made entry if can take your investment back by selling a portion of your holding then best time to do so.This will make your remaining stock as risk free and profit.
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:05:10 PM

It is not time to sell neither to buy just hold and see where the price goes.It will be considered panic buying which can be very risky now at this stage.It is all depend on where you made entry if can take your investment back by selling a portion of your holding then best time to do so.This will make your remaining stock as risk free and profit.

Yeah better to sit quiet at a moment and keep a close watch on market as buying now is not recommended  as price is high and selling at the time of halving can be more profitable.
DodoB

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:27:07 PM

If you bought at 400$ it could be profitable sell now and make some bucks,or wait for the halving.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:27:16 PM

It is not the time of selling, but the time to but more, everyone has bought a number of bitcoin not for the reason that they wil run away before the halving but they will get the profit of halving.
Nimbulan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:35:13 PM

Interest in buying has reached peak level seen only last time when it crashed
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%22sell%20bitcoins%22%2C%20%22buy%20bitcoins%22&cmpt=q

some people sells their bitcoins now and i think that they are a little bit dumb, because they lose possible profit after halving, because price after halving will be even larger than it is now

so if you're smart, then it should be buy time for you and not sell,  because you will lose profit and that won't be good for you, or if you don't have any money then just wait till higher price

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:32:10 PM

Selling is not the best thing you can do right now because its going to the moon these days, it stays rising again and again nowadays!
AlexM

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 08:38:01 PM

Hodl

Smiley 1KQdUW6gjbJrdWUuLfMvaLzceMVE2dniB9
Aceanyth

Activity: 119

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 11:09:12 PM

If you are able to make a profit then you can sure sell some of coins but I suggest that you always save some. The price can go up afetr you sold so then you missed out on some money.

I know that you can see now that the value of Bitcoin is going to rise and you will become greedy and that is bad, just wait a longer time until the value will be higher and sell it on the moment when you think it will be enough profit.
But the risky thing is that it is hard to know what will truly happen with the value of Bitcoin because there is also a chance that it can reduce.
JumperX

Merit: 503

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:43:19 AM

Selling is not the best thing you can do right now because its going to the moon these days, it stays rising again and again nowadays!

If you are booking some profits with current price then you should sell some of your coins and if you are looking for much higher profits then you should hold it for future.
Cybertron00

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:02:19 AM

Well for me it depends. If you got your coins for 200$ then maybe its the right time to sell some and just leave 40% of the amount you got. If you bought your bitcoin @400$, maybe waiting for now will do the thing. If you got your bitcoins for free just like me sell if you feel the need for money.  Grin
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:26:46 AM

Just dont be in panic and the best thing that you have to do is just hold a longer time and dont be greedy otherwise you are going to sell it to soon and that must not happen to you because that should be sin if you can get more profit if you waited a longer time.
Patience in Bitcoin is really important otherwise you will be not to be able to earn profit.

Patience and the right timing, I suppose. I myself have been too patient and have missed good opportunities to buy more.  Sad

dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:07:22 AM

Just dont be in panic and the best thing that you have to do is just hold a longer time and dont be greedy otherwise you are going to sell it to soon and that must not happen to you because that should be sin if you can get more profit if you waited a longer time.
Patience in Bitcoin is really important otherwise you will be not to be able to earn profit.

Patience and the right timing, I suppose. I myself have been too patient and have missed good opportunities to buy more.  Sad

I am in the same situation. I thought the price could drop below $600 for some time and could buy then.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:08:57 AM

I agree we really need to have patience so we cannot contribute to price fall down and its very good if we hold for more days since halving is occuring in the month of july, and thays why we just need to relax and be get our self busy to get more btc so by the time halving will occur well we can earn more and more money when halving event will occur.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 07:50:13 AM

Yeah waiting a longer time and holding on longer to your Bitcoin will earn you more money but if you are able to to make a profit right now then selling is not a bad idea.
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:13:05 AM

Yeah waiting a longer time and holding on longer to your Bitcoin will earn you more money but if you are able to to make a profit right now then selling is not a bad idea.
Just dont make that long a really long time cause if you do then you will be missing the chance to profit, take this chance the price is soaring high.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 09:23:10 AM

My strategy is as follows.
With every 100 dollar rise from now; i.e. 700, 800 I will sell 10%. When I've sold 50% I will wait and hold for some time. To make a new strategy.
If the price goes up, I will sell more.
If the price goes down I will start buying again.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 11:57:35 AM

My strategy is as follows.
With every 100 dollar rise from now; i.e. 700, 800 I will sell 10%. When I've sold 50% I will wait and hold for some time. To make a new strategy.
If the price goes up, I will sell more.
If the price goes down I will start buying again.

I think it is a good strategy. But I will just hold most of my coins and use some when the price is high as I am a miner.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
mightyghz

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:01:06 PM

Don't think that right now its the correct time to sell, only buy for all money you have. Cool
Don't "invest in bitcoin", use it like your value store
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: