Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:39:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:17:07 PM

To me it would depend on how much I bought my Bitcoins for so if you can make a profit right now by selling them, then it would not be a bad thing if you sold some coins right now.

if you bought your coins somewhere around the $400 price level, then surely it's a great moment to secure some of your profits. it would be sad if the price falls back to lower $400's while you could have sold at $580 like now. or work with stop loss orders if you know the risks of this feature.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:51:20 PM

To me it would depend on how much I bought my Bitcoins for so if you can make a profit right now by selling them, then it would not be a bad thing if you sold some coins right now.

if you bought your coins somewhere around the $400 price level, then surely it's a great moment to secure some of your profits. it would be sad if the price falls back to lower $400's while you could have sold at $580 like now. or work with stop loss orders if you know the risks of this feature.

I would like to suggest to hold the bitcoin for the longer term, say, 10 years. The price will rise a lot in the future.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:15:14 PM

Other than emergency needs its not the right time to sell, if you have more number of bitcoin within your wallet. Because with small portion of bitcoin profit earned will be low. Better is to hold till halving.
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:57:20 PM

If one plans to reload at lower levels why not. It is quite logical to expect a drop, as soon as we pass halving mark.

this space is intentionally left blank
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 08:53:30 AM

It should be better if you are waiting a longer time until you have to sell it and that is because you must know that the value is now rising and maybe it will be more worth.
So just have patience and just see what will happen later in the future with Bitcoin itself.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:13:37 AM

It should be better if you are waiting a longer time until you have to sell it and that is because you must know that the value is now rising and maybe it will be more worth.
So just have patience and just see what will happen later in the future with Bitcoin itself.

yeah, it is always better to think of bitcoin as a long term investment. you will always have a better chance of profiting in long term if you are not an experienced trader to trade each day. and also you will earn much more profit if you hold your bitcoins that you have bought cheap for long time like a couple of years..

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:33:19 AM

yeah, it is always better to think of bitcoin as a long term investment. you will always have a better chance of profiting in long term if you are not an experienced trader to trade each day. and also you will earn much more profit if you hold your bitcoins that you have bought cheap for long time like a couple of years..

Depends on what will happen 'in the long run.' You never know, like what if a security bug is discovered, Satoshi's stash is flooded to the market, or mining died down. Worst cases, but still could happen. IMO a middle ground is better, once you're satisfied to the would be profits you can already sell.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

no . I think today is the time to save the bitcoin as much as possible. halving imminent and it will make the price of bitcoin increasingly rising. bitcoin supply amount will be reduced. it profitable for traders who store bitcoin today.
onemd

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:10:49 PM

no . I think today is the time to save the bitcoin as much as possible. halving imminent and it will make the price of bitcoin increasingly rising. bitcoin supply amount will be reduced. it profitable for traders who store bitcoin today.

Yes. The bitcoin price is still very cheap. When more people are aware of the bitcoin and buy it, the price will be much higher.

randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:11:20 PM

I would like to suggest to hold the bitcoin for the longer term, say, 10 years. The price will rise a lot in the future.

i have already a good portion of my cold wallet reserved for at least 10 years. i believe in the future of bitcoin, so i will keep holding. in the meantime i have good fun making profits while trading. Smiley
onemd

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:19:17 PM

i have already a good portion of my cold wallet reserved for at least 10 years. i believe in the future of bitcoin, so i will keep holding. in the meantime i have good fun making profits while trading. Smiley

That is very good action. I will also save some bitcoin for the long term. I might get a hardware wallet.

ebookscreator

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:43:26 PM

That is very good action. I will also save some bitcoin for the long term. I might get a hardware wallet.

This plan is good for a long term investment for me its risky because we don't know what will happen in the future. but according to adoption of bitcoin many stores are accepting bitcoin as payment but its impossible all store can accept bitcoin as payment because of they have no reverse payment.. but we know bitcoin will be adopt more in the future like brazil more store are accepting bitcoin as payment..
so price of bitcoin will still increase more in the future..

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄    ▄████████
       ▄▄███████▀▀▀▀███████▄▀█████████
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀█   ▀███████
   ▄███▀▀   ▄▄████████▄▄ ▄█▄▄   ▀██▀
  ████▀   ████▀█████████▀ ▀██▄▄▄▄█
 ████   ▄███▀▄  ▀   ▀██    ▄▀  ████
▄███   ████▄    ▄█▄  ▀ ▄▄████   ███▄
████  ▄███▀     ▀█▀      ▀███▄  ████
████  ████▄▄█▄      ▄█▄   ████  ████
████  ▀████████▄   ███▀  ▄███▀  ████
▀███   █████████▄   ▀   ▀████   ███▀
 ████   ▀████████   ▄ ▀▄▄██    ████
  ████▄   ███████▄▄██▄▄███   ▄████
   ▀███▄▄   ▀▀████████▀▀   ▄▄███▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀▀███████▄▄▄▄███████▀▀
           ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

[]
▄██▄▄
██████▄▄
█████████▄▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
████████████████████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
█████████▀▀
██████▀▀
▀██▀▀

GET IT ON
Google Play
randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 01:52:27 PM

i find hardware wallets to be an unneeded expense. you can simply safe your private key as paper wallet. or you can store your wallet files into usb sticks which everyone has several from in home.
langedwig

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 03:56:16 PM

Better to hold and watch. The value is really growing high. I am sure, by now, you might wish to sell as the price is really up. Unless and until it is really required, better to hold and sell.
AsaroUk

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:25:42 PM

Selling is not so smart right now the bitcoin will continue rising and because of this you can better right now hold your bitcoins.
Its gonna go to the 800 dollar without any doubts this month.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:31:28 PM

Selling is not so smart right now the bitcoin will continue rising and because of this you can better right now hold your bitcoins.
Always the possitive approach to something will keep us and the surroundings alive and healthy. This applies here as well. Lets always hope for the best. BTC value will still increase and will be stable. Less chance in decreasing.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 06:36:58 PM

Always the possitive approach to something will keep us and the surroundings alive and healthy. This applies here as well. Lets always hope for the best. BTC value will still increase and will be stable. Less chance in decreasing.

Yeah and I don't think price will fall now, it will keep on moving up as many people are busy in buying at this stage with keeping halving in mind so that they can earn profits by selling at that point.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 06:47:28 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will still increase but if you read the news about chinese exchange its a huge pump because its indemand in chinese trading.. but maybe this is kind of a trick that you need to buy bitcoins right now and chinese will dump their bitcoins .. so beware and always watch the market..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nururochac

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:03:29 PM

If one plans to reload at lower levels why not. It is quite logical to expect a drop, as soon as we pass halving mark.
Thats right, after this event will surely see a dump for this coin, as we know that china is the one making the price of it pump and dump. See CNY
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:10:22 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will still increase but if you read the news about chinese exchange its a huge pump because its indemand in chinese trading.. but maybe this is kind of a trick that you need to buy bitcoins right now and chinese will dump their bitcoins .. so beware and always watch the market..

Nothing can be predicted about the price of bitcoin, I believe in simple strategy if current price is allowing to make me profits then I will surely sell some of my coins and hold rest for halving.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: