Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
ultimatesky

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

SkyFall

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:55:28 AM

I would never sell them right no with the upcoming events a head of us I think it would be stupid because the bitcoin has such a good future a head with it all.
I think we just need to hold our bitcoins for at least the halving has been done to decide if you want to sell them or hold them longer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:49:14 AM

Its not time to sell right now because the bitcoin has a good future this year and I think if you will sell them now you will lose profit what maybe is about a couple dollars, if the halving will be as good as speculated of course.
Overall I have faith in the bitcoin and selling would not be good and you will regret it soon or later if you lost profit that you could have made.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:52:38 PM

I do not think its time to sell your bitcoins  because of the fact the bitcoin has a future a head that is petty sweet if you ask me.
I think the halving will be very good and I almost have no doubts about it because I think its logical that its gonna rise because of the halving that is coming this year.
Bitcoin will rise so selling is not recommend, I would reconsider my opinion if I where you.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2955

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 03:15:20 PM

I do not think its time to sell your bitcoins  because of the fact the bitcoin has a future a head that is petty sweet if you ask me.
I think the halving will be very good and I almost have no doubts about it because I think its logical that its gonna rise because of the halving that is coming this year.
Bitcoin will rise so selling is not recommend, I would reconsider my opinion if I where you.
Yeah your right bitcoin has a potencial to grow more and its impossible for to be dead.. if you know brazil more than 150 store accepting bitcoin as payment and i think our country will focusing to start a business that accepting bitcoins..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:11:17 PM

Yes not the right time to sell as price is not that high at a moment, I will prefer to wait for halving and will sell then to earn much higher profits.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:22:25 PM

Its not time to sell right now because the bitcoin has a good future this year and I think if you will sell them now you will lose profit what maybe is about a couple dollars, if the halving will be as good as speculated of course.
Overall I have faith in the bitcoin and selling would not be good and you will regret it soon or later if you lost profit that you could have made.
I agree with you. besides, bitcoin prices will definitely be higher than the current price. probably will be $ 500-600 if bitcoin prices rise later after halving, so this is not the right time to sell bitcoin
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 04:32:49 PM

I agree with you. besides, bitcoin prices will definitely be higher than the current price. probably will be $ 500-600 if bitcoin prices rise later after halving, so this is not the right time to sell bitcoin

Just hold it for next couple of months, if you sell now then you wont enjoy higher profits but if you wait and sell at the time of halving then you can expect higher profits.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:40:55 PM

No its not time to sell but in fact there is a chance it will be good because the future of the bitcoin itself is very insecure if you ask me right ?
The halving is also coming and it will let the price rise for sure without any doubts, this year.

its not time to sell, if you go sell your bitcoins right now it will be very stupid to do.
Not only its stupid you will most likely lose money on the end.
Yes it must be very much stupidity to sell out your bitcoins in current bitcoin trend. All the people are speculating about halving. So, this must be a time for doubling our bitcoins. If you go for sell then it means you're going to lose half of your profits.
Olaf

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 09:23:22 PM

It is not time to sell. Who sells when it is only the same price for weeks on end? There is no increase of your investment. Wait until there is an increase of atleast $50 then you can pull in some amount for your time of holding.

Well that's true, the price is only moving few dollars up and down... The profit with that is only small when you have a small amount in trading site.. But those who have large amount of bitcoin, They can make big money with even small movement of price..

Most users are in the position to have only a few coins like 2-3 bitcoins.

Unless they been around since the early mining days, or they have capital they started from elsewhere.

peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 10:17:52 PM

I don't feel that this is the right time to sell as price is not good enough at a moment and if we sell now then it will be a unprofitable decision to make so its better to hold for some time.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 10:29:13 PM

I sold all my BTC again for the 2nd time.

the daily volume is pathetic

if we go into a sell off (not saying we will but if we do) there is going to be no market depth on the way down

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:27:03 PM

if we go into a sell off (not saying we will but if we do) there is going to be no market depth on the way down

And what happens if the price does go down, will you then use that opportunity to enter the market again, or will you simply wait on the side lines to see if it goes down deeper?
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:15:53 AM

If you think that you already made some nice profits out of your buying price just sold it. Don't think on the halving first as we all know that the pre-halving effect are not yet around. And besides, if the effect will come out we can ride the wave quickly because Im pretty sure it's not on a quick speed so you will still able to ride.

The price could rise a lot after halving, the same thing happened in 2012 and 2013. The price rose to all time high then.
I'm also expecting the same. Bitcoins prices will definitely follow the pattern what happened with the first halving. Moreover the effects of halving will be more than compared to the first one. The main reason for that would be the huge user who have adopted bitcoin compared to 2012.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 08:21:12 AM

what's the point of blaming the lack of daily volume? you can't expect the price to show high volumes every day while there is no news/happenings that might get some action back in the market. i consider this period to be 'calmth before the storm'. don't get tricked into thinking nothing will happen. we just need the chinese pumpers to ignite the fireworks to get massive amounts of volume and large price swings.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1158

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 04:46:56 PM

I don't think its right time to sell as the bitcoin price is not up and down too quick right now and everyone expected that it will hit $600 end of year. So better to sell when it hits $600 but i am thinking it will hit $1k soon.Just wait for the price to up a little bit more and then sell.
Definitely this is not right time to sell your bitcoins. Yes, there are no chances for the prices to go down from the current level as bitcoin prices are trading very much stable within some ranges most beautifully always above $400 price levels. So, hold your bitcoins.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 02:30:18 AM

I don't feel that this is the right time to sell as price is not good enough at a moment and if we sell now then it will be a unprofitable decision to make so its better to hold for some time.

Price is not low. It also gives you good profit, now at present if you don't have patience go for a selling for your requirement else hold for few more months and go for selling, there are possibilities to get some additional profit.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:52:18 AM

No its not time to sell but in fact there is a chance it will be good because the future of the bitcoin itself is very insecure if you ask me right ?
The halving is also coming and it will let the price rise for sure without any doubts, this year.

its not time to sell, if you go sell your bitcoins right now it will be very stupid to do.
Not only its stupid you will most likely lose money on the end.
Yes it must be very much stupidity to sell out your bitcoins in current bitcoin trend. All the people are speculating about halving. So, this must be a time for doubling our bitcoins. If you go for sell then it means you're going to lose half of your profits.
I do not think price will get double for the reason of block reward halving. It may be some price appreciation certainly is going to happen, but expecting 100% growth is not possible as per my analysis also.
PakistanHockeyfan

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:10:00 AM

No, it's definitely not the right time. I just checked the price rate and it's still the same. It might actually drop in a matter of months, or grow. Depends, but Bitcoin holding either way is such a risky thing to do. Still, it must be done. People get interest from all currencies everyday.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:31:17 PM

No, it's definitely not the right time. I just checked the price rate and it's still the same. It might actually drop in a matter of months, or grow. Depends, but Bitcoin holding either way is such a risky thing to do. Still, it must be done. People get interest from all currencies everyday.
Exactly this is not the right time to sell bitcoin, because the price is stable, within few days there are more chances for price to rise gradually. Hold your coins till halving you can obtain a good profit.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:17:57 PM

No its not time to sell with the halving in this year, I do not think it will be smart because you will lost money in my eyes.
The halving will let us make profit most likely so selling in my eyes is just stupid with this kind of future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: