Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:27:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:02:25 PM

My strategy is as follows.
With every 100 dollar rise from now; i.e. 700, 800 I will sell 10%. When I've sold 50% I will wait and hold for some time. To make a new strategy.
If the price goes up, I will sell more.
If the price goes down I will start buying again.

if you sell small parts of your coins on the way up, you'll constantly benefit from an increasing price. that's much better than selling all your coins at once. people that do sell everything will surely regret doing so as they see the price keeps going up. great strategy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
onemd

Activity: 309
Merit: 118

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:46:19 PM

With every 100 dollar rise from now; i.e. 700, 800 I will sell 10%. When I've sold 50% I will wait and hold for some time. To make a new strategy.

if you sell small parts of your coins on the way up, you'll constantly benefit from an increasing price. that's much better than selling all your coins at once. people that do sell everything will surely regret doing so as they see the price keeps going up. great strategy!

I started using the bitcoin since the price of $400. I use that to buy mining equipment. They generate more bitcoins.

useless4

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:05:02 PM

I started using the bitcoin since the price of $400. I use that to buy mining equipment. They generate more bitcoins.
i started when the price was like 600 dollars and back then i bought some bitcoins

now, after long time im again in some profit even though i waited for a really long time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:19:21 PM

i started when the price was like 600 dollars and back then i bought some bitcoins

now, after long time im again in some profit even though i waited for a really long time

If you have waited long then you need to wait few days more to earn higher profits as now bitcoin will not take long time to hit the price of $1k.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:37:34 PM

I think we are in the middle because its hard to decide to choose either sell it or hold.. if you can't stay and you have a strong feeling that bitcoin will be down better to sell it right now.. honestly we are still far in block halving and i think the price will increase more..
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:40:28 PM

I think we are in the middle because its hard to decide to choose either sell it or hold.. if you can't stay and you have a strong feeling that bitcoin will be down better to sell it right now.. honestly we are still far in block halving and i think the price will increase more..

Yeah, if you are in two minds then I think you should sell some of your coins right now and wait if price drops in next few days you can buy some more coins and hold for halving.
dumpida

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:36:24 PM

Yeah, if you are in two minds then I think you should sell some of your coins right now and wait if price drops in next few days you can buy some more coins and hold for halving.

I think the price will rise in the new few months due to the halving effect. So it is better to hold the coins for now.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:12:12 PM

yeah now could be the right time to sell the price is quite high, and it certainly will come down again and then eventually continue to rise to halving occurs. but my advice if you are hesitant to sell, better do a fast trade and you still hold most of your bitcoin for halving.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 02:40:53 PM

If you have waited long then you need to wait few days more to earn higher profits as now bitcoin will not take long time to hit the price of $1k.

I believe we can hit $1000 but to be secure and just to be so sure cause we dont know what might happen selling is still quite good and make you profit although it is not recommended. But being secure rather than taking the risk is still the best option to do.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:25:01 PM

yeah now could be the right time to sell the price is quite high, and it certainly will come down again and then eventually continue to rise to halving occurs. but my advice if you are hesitant to sell, better do a fast trade and you still hold most of your bitcoin for halving.

Even though the price is going down, it may seems not smart to sell at this. If a pump is happening the price don't goes to the top in 1 straight line. There are some bumps, and if you ask me this is exactly what's happening now. The momentum is still very positive which gives me a feeling that the price is still increasing..
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:35:48 PM

Even though the price is going down, it may seems not smart to sell at this. If a pump is happening the price don't goes to the top in 1 straight line. There are some bumps, and if you ask me this is exactly what's happening now. The momentum is still very positive which gives me a feeling that the price is still increasing..

Yep, hold still to your BTCs. It's not yet the time to sell them. Time will come so just relax. Bitcoin is working now and don't see it as just that. See it as a means that the business is flourishing..

langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:14:20 PM

Yep, hold still to your BTCs. It's not yet the time to sell them. Time will come so just relax. Bitcoin is working now and don't see it as just that. See it as a means that the business is flourishing..
The value is really increasing day by day. It is a clever thing to buy BTC and hold along with the BTC you have already earned. Wait until you feel the value has reasonably increased. Then sell it. But for now, please relax. Chees dude...
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:36:47 PM

The value is really increasing day by day. It is a clever thing to buy BTC and hold along with the BTC you have already earned. Wait until you feel the value has reasonably increased. Then sell it. But for now, please relax. Chees dude...

Selling right now would just be stupid due to the fact its rising right now, this means you are gonna sell bitcoins when it rises that is not smart at all.
I would wait for the halving and than think about it.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:49:03 PM

Selling right now would just be stupid due to the fact its rising right now, this means you are gonna sell bitcoins when it rises that is not smart at all.
How you sure that the price of bitcoin will increase more? honestly we are not fortune teller and i think there is still possibility that the price of bitcoin will crash.. the price of bitcoin is always depends in demand and supply so we can not speculate the exact price will be for bitcoin in the future or after block halving.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
hawkins

Activity: 1204

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:14:51 PM

Well, this is a very high price since the price increase of bitcoin stable times, I think you have nothing to lose to sell your bitcoin now. if you have more than 5 BTC, I advocate to sell bitcoin that you have now. it is up to you, because there are rumors that the price of bitcoin will penetrate the price of $ 800, if you're patient, maybe you'd better wait
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 05:38:08 PM

Well, this is a very high price since the price increase of bitcoin stable times, I think you have nothing to lose to sell your bitcoin now. if you have more than 5 BTC, I advocate to sell bitcoin that you have now. it is up to you, because there are rumors that the price of bitcoin will penetrate the price of $ 800, if you're patient, maybe you'd better wait

You should sell some coins and book the profits and rest hold it for future as price will be even higher  in coming years so it would be also good to hold some coins for future.
langedwig

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:25:24 PM

How you sure that the price of bitcoin will increase more? honestly we are not fortune teller and i think there is still possibility that the price of bitcoin will crash.. the price of bitcoin is always depends in demand and supply so we can not speculate the exact price will be for bitcoin in the future or after block halving.
It is still a clever idea to hold for few more days. The price may reach 900 USD. The last weeks trend assures that the price may go up. Let the wallet be filled with more money than closing now. Cheers.
md1120

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:29:58 PM

Price doubled
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:38:56 PM

Price doubled

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 11:14:39 PM

It is still a clever idea to hold for few more days. The price may reach 900 USD. The last weeks trend assures that the price may go up. Let the wallet be filled with more money than closing now. Cheers.
yes as the previous week increased the price of $100 each weekend. so there is a possibility if at least every weekend rise $100 to very close to halving the price has reached $900-1000. really have to be patient and do not be tempted when current prices continue to rise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: