Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
chaosknight

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 09:28:05 PM

If you bought at $220 last year then this is the perfect time for you to sell all your coins as you have made almost double profits so don't be greedy sell it and enjoy the party.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:12:14 AM

No its not time to sell because the bitcoin has a good future so why would you now sell the bitcoin, I even think its just stupid due to the future the bitcoin has.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:33:32 AM

Selling can be good if you make profit and you really need the money for something right now.
I recommend you to wait a bit till the halving has been done because with that you can make a lot more money most likely.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:29:47 PM

if your asking for trading advice id say that its best to go with your gut and not let someone else do your trading for you, at least if your wrong you blame yourself and can try to get better / learn from mistakes where as if you trade on someone elses advice your just blaming someone else and will also be blaming yourself for listening to someone else with your own money, catch 22 is appropriate here right?

Actually I am already sold, I am waiting for people to sell Smiley so I can buy
You can sell right now if you have bought your coins for less then the price is right now. It depends on what you spend on these coins.
veles7

Activity: 950
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:04:26 PM

Selling can be good if you make profit and you really need the money for something right now.
I recommend you to wait a bit till the halving has been done because with that you can make a lot more money most likely.
Bitcoin mining is becoming increasingly difficult. And the price should be increased in the future. And if the demand will grow and the price will rise. Wink
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 01:07:33 PM

I sold 0.2 yesterday as the price was at $460 yesterday and I felt that its a good price to sell and the fact was I was also in need of hard cash.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:26:13 PM

Yes I think the most of us here are waiting on the halving because the halving is gonna be very good if you ask me, it has such a good future a head with all its events.
Selling is not good right.
Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:52:41 PM

Yes I think the most of us here are waiting on the halving because the halving is gonna be very good if you ask me, it has such a good future a head with all its events.

If you will never sell then how will you make profits from it and then what is the purpose of earning bitcoin?  You should sell if it is allowing you to make some profits.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:19:58 AM

This is not a time to sell the bitcoins we have i think there will never be the correct time as in my opinion the price will keep on rising even after small crashes though those are just my idea.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 07:24:40 AM

If you will never sell then how will you make profits from it and then what is the purpose of earning bitcoin?  You should sell if it is allowing you to make some profits.

He probably meant to say that selling before the block halving is not the right time. That doesn't mean he will never sell his coins. Can't imagine some one never selling his coins. Every person has a certain price in mind where they want to sell at.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:13:50 AM

He probably meant to say that selling before the block halving is not the right time. That doesn't mean he will never sell his coins. Can't imagine some one never selling his coins. Every person has a certain price in mind where they want to sell at.

Yeah I think if the price reaches to your desired value then you should prefer to sell your coins, but I don't think this would be the best time to sell, as price is not too high at a moment.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:25:41 AM

Yeah I think if the price reaches to your desired value then you should prefer to sell your coins, but I don't think this would be the best time to sell, as price is not too high at a moment.

i have bought a good amount of coins below $300 in 2015 and i am still holding them. they will remain in my cold wallets for at least a year or two. in the meanwhile i am trading to increase my coin coint. so, while i am holding my coins i am also making profit while trading. that's the best combination.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:28:02 AM

If you bought at $220 last year then this is the perfect time for you to sell all your coins as you have made almost double profits so don't be greedy sell it and enjoy the party.
who has bought bitcoin at $220 they already sell it when the price touch $500 before end of year 2015 now surely the people has hold bitcoin, they bought at $330 but if i was them i would sell it now because this a good time to sell.

Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:42:25 AM

who has bought bitcoin at $220 they already sell it when the price touch $500 before end of year 2015 now surely the people has hold bitcoin, they bought at $330 but if i was them i would sell it now because this a good time to sell.

Exactly it will be useless to hold it too long, if you see better price then you bought then you should surely sell it and make profits as everyone here is using bitcoin to make quick money from it.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:55:20 AM

if your asking for trading advice id say that its best to go with your gut and not let someone else do your trading for you, at least if your wrong you blame yourself and can try to get better / learn from mistakes where as if you trade on someone elses advice your just blaming someone else and will also be blaming yourself for listening to someone else with your own money, catch 22 is appropriate here right?

You can sell right now if you have bought your coins for less then the price is right now. It depends on what you spend on these coins.

The choice is all yours if you are thinking about selling your coins. If you can make a profit at this point by selling then why not sell unless you are waiting for the price to go up so you can make more money.
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:19:06 PM

The choice is all yours if you are thinking about selling your coins. If you can make a profit at this point by selling then why not sell unless you are waiting for the price to go up so you can make more money.

Yes if you are comfortable with current price then you should sell it without waiting too long, as anything is possible in coming days and if price falls then you need to wait longer to price rise.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:23:27 PM

Interest in buying has reached peak level seen only last time when it crashed
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%22sell%20bitcoins%22%2C%20%22buy%20bitcoins%22&cmpt=q

no it's not a good time to sell your coins even if price rises these days, because of halving in July, if i would be in your place i wouldn't sell them and i would wait for halving

and after it, sell your coins, as price will be very huge, so you will get lots of profit, don't ever sell your coins when price is small, always wait when price will rise and then sell

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
pearl11

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:26:03 PM

Wait for the halving to happen, then thats the right time to sell your bitcoins. For now just hold it, and wait for a couple of months.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:13:03 PM

Interest in buying has reached peak level seen only last time when it crashed
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%22sell%20bitcoins%22%2C%20%22buy%20bitcoins%22&cmpt=q

no it's not a good time to sell your coins even if price rises these days, because of halving in July, if i would be in your place i wouldn't sell them and i would wait for halving

and after it, sell your coins, as price will be very huge, so you will get lots of profit, don't ever sell your coins when price is small, always wait when price will rise and then sell

Some people are even comfortable to sell their bitcoin at the current price as it is giving them profits, and I think that is the right thing to do, do not miss a single opportunity of earning profits.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:36:02 PM

It will be not the best time to sell now and that is because you already can see now that the value is not even that high and that have to change of course soon.
But we cant control it and that is bad so you have just only to wait for a better value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: