Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:54:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:46:49 PM

If you think that you should sell and you can make some money more power to you, you should sell then. Waiting to long can also be a downfall maybe the price is going to drop and you are going to regret that you have not sold then.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:27:34 AM

If you think that you should sell and you can make some money more power to you, you should sell then. Waiting to long can also be a downfall maybe the price is going to drop and you are going to regret that you have not sold then.

It's the same thing when you sold all your bitcoins too soon. There's a chance that you thought it's the best time to sell your bitcoins, but the market continues to rise. Probably the best thing to do is sell only a portion of your bitcoins at xx price and wait if the price will still go up. Sell it when the price goes higher. Otherwise, if the market goes down, you should quickly sell your remaining bitcoins to reduce the amount of lowered profit.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:53:06 PM

It's the same thing when you sold all your bitcoins too soon. There's a chance that you thought it's the best time to sell your bitcoins, but the market continues to rise. Probably the best thing to do is sell only a portion of your bitcoins at xx price and wait if the price will still go up. Sell it when the price goes higher. Otherwise, if the market goes down, you should quickly sell your remaining bitcoins to reduce the amount of lowered profit.

I think in this time should wait it now, because within month bitcoin's price will also growing up. you are right the best time is when bitcoin price is highest. but now it is not highest price. if we want good profit , that it is all depend on our ability how we can get it, we should take right decision than we reduce the low profit.   
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:36:32 PM

I think in this time should wait it now, because within month bitcoin's price will also growing up. you are right the best time is when bitcoin price is highest. but now it is not highest price. if we want good profit , that it is all depend on our ability how we can get it, we should take right decision than we reduce the low profit.   

yeah and I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin as much as possible. in a few months is sure to increase, I do not wish to rise very high, at least 500 very well to make a profit.
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:46:40 PM

yeah and I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin as much as possible. in a few months is sure to increase, I do not wish to rise very high, at least 500 very well to make a profit.

Exactly major pump will be followed with major dump and we don't want to see that we want good and stable growth which can allow us to make some profits.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770

Bazinga!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:20:09 PM

Exactly major pump will be followed with major dump and we don't want to see that we want good and stable growth which can allow us to make some profits.

yeah, i agree.
an stable price rise is much better than a super fast rise. and even better is an stable price with very small changes. that helps adoption much more.

Buying the dip...
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:22:24 PM

yeah, i agree.
an stable price rise is much better than a super fast rise. and even better is an stable price with very small changes. that helps adoption much more.
Very true, stable price will allow many new users to get into bitcoin, as majority of people don't trust bitcoin because of price volatility that it holds.
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

yeah, i agree.

right, because if prices are rising very fast, it can be a rapid decline as well. so I prefer a stable price for a long time but it continued to rise slowly

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

vero

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:53:24 PM

yeah, i agree.

right, because if prices are rising very fast, it can be a rapid decline as well. so I prefer a stable price for a long time but it continued to rise slowly
yes i like the situation as in the last few months look like bitcoin prices stable but in fact prices rose slowly so that the price of bitcoin is not easily broken as before.

umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:05:37 PM

yeah, i agree.

yes i like the situation as in the last few months look like bitcoin prices stable but in fact prices rose slowly so that the price of bitcoin is not easily broken as before.

Yeah price is increasing slowly and that is the good sign for all of us, as we don't want to see any major dump at this stage as we are so closed to  halving.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 11:22:01 AM

yeah, i agree.

Yeah price is increasing slowly and that is the good sign for all of us, as we don't want to see any major dump at this stage as we are so closed to  halving.

Exactly and if now price falls extremely then it will create a huge panic and it will be really disappointing for all of us as we have very high hopes from halving.
LarryHocks

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:53:21 PM

The choice is up to you some people like to wait for the future and use Bitcoin as a long term investment. You also have people that sell as soon as they can make a profit so if you can make a profit right now then you could sell.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 02:57:34 PM

The choice is up to you some people like to wait for the future and use Bitcoin as a long term investment. You also have people that sell as soon as they can make a profit so if you can make a profit right now then you could sell.

Yeah if you have purchased at lower price in past then you can sell some of them, and rest hold for the future as we don't know what will be the price at the time of halving.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:06:11 PM

I read it mostly threads are here to save your bitcoins now because it is not suitable time, than i think how many people have take good decisions and also give a good advise. It is really good. I have same advice save your bitcoins and wait for few weeks, within week you can guess it is good time or not, than you take decision. 
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:32:45 PM

I read it mostly threads are here to save your bitcoins now because it is not suitable time, than i think how many people have take good decisions and also give a good advise. It is really good. I have same advice save your bitcoins and wait for few weeks, within week you can guess it is good time or not, than you take decision. 

Well I think it will take a lot more time to see if it is good, the fact is that saving right now is better because of the halving that will let the price rise most likely.
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 05:33:49 PM

Selling or not selling is an individual decision and if you feel the current price is good then you should sell it or can wait for next couple of months or years.
fravia

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:22:50 PM

Interest in buying has reached peak level seen only last time when it crashed
http://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=%22sell%20bitcoins%22%2C%20%22buy%20bitcoins%22&cmpt=q

no even if price rises now, i think that it is pretty bad time to sell, as price will rise in future too so if you will sell now, you will lose potential profit you could get

and it is also bad time to tell because of halving in July, you should sell bitcoin now for 450$ as you will be able to sell your bitcoins for 800$ and more after halving

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
LFC_Bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 9525

#1 VIP Crypto Casino

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:24:25 PM

Now is literally the worst time to sell & anybody that tells you is trolling or has a personal agenda to make the price go down.

.BITCASINO.. 
#1 VIP CRYPTO CASINO

▄██████████████▄
█▄████████████▄▀▄▄▄
█████████████████▄▄▄
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████▀█████████████▄▄██████████
██████▀██████████████████████
████████████████▀██████▌████
███████████████▀▀▄█▄▀▀█████▀
███████████████████▀▀█████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████
          ▀▀▀████████
                ▀▀▀███

......PLAY......
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:48:20 PM

No this is not the right time to sell, we need to hold it for a long time at least till the halving as we are expecting  higher price at the time of halving.
Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 08:21:11 PM

No this is not the right time to sell, we need to hold it for a long time at least till the halving as we are expecting  higher price at the time of halving.

For some people it is time to sell, but not for me. I am holding. With the price going down again everybody should now by now
Hold and wait for a better day to sell, else you will get some loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: