Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it time to sell?  (Read 28600 times)
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

i would sell at this price for sure. bitcoin has been increasing for couple of weeks now and i dont think its going to keep increasing. sell before the price drops.

The price wont drops in couple of upcoming weeks, I think you should wait little bit more, this is also a good time of price, because bitcoin rate already reached 590$. but if you wait for some more weeks till halving the bitcoin price may cross 1000 dollar rate, that time would be the right time for sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:22:39 PM

i would sell at this price for sure. bitcoin has been increasing for couple of weeks now and i dont think its going to keep increasing. sell before the price drops.

The price wont drops in couple of upcoming weeks, I think you should wait little bit more, this is also a good time of price, because bitcoin rate already reached 590$. but if you wait for some more weeks till halving the bitcoin price may cross 1000 dollar rate, that time would be the right time for sell.

As long as the price does not rise a lot in the next few weeks, the price of bitcoin will not drop below $550.
Miladran

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:33:01 PM

Panic selling always resulting regret.
hgamezoom

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:34:17 PM

dont sell now, buy the dips. dont be a fool and let the whales take your btc either. just buy btc and hold.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:40:34 PM

This is not the right time, but if you really need the money, maybe this is the right time, but I do not recommend it because maybe bitcoin prices will go up
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:42:39 PM

prices still have the potential to rise higher when approaching halving, so sell now is not the right time. but if you are impatient, and you already benefit from the current price, it's up to you.

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Bemerand

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 07:27:44 AM

prices still have the potential to rise higher when approaching halving, so sell now is not the right time. but if you are impatient, and you already benefit from the current price, it's up to you.

I think it is good time to buy, not to sell. I will hold for the long term. If I have to sell, I wait for a mini pump.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:30:55 PM

I think it is good time to buy, not to sell. I will hold for the long term. If I have to sell, I wait for a mini pump.

do not sell it if halving not happened, and also you do not have to hold for the long term, only less than one month you will see the highest price, then it is the right time to sell

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:27:35 PM

Selling right now is not good because of the halving that is coming in July you can make a lot of profit.
If you sell them now you will miss this profit for sure...
HammaSan

Activity: 187
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:45:37 PM

As we are waiting for the halving in the month of July, maybe that is not a good time to sell, unless you have a need of more urgent money. In fact I always prefer to have bitcoins with me. My bitcoins already valued more than an apartment.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:03:49 PM

As we are waiting for the halving in the month of July, maybe that is not a good time to sell, unless you have a need of more urgent money. In fact I always prefer to have bitcoins with me. My bitcoins already valued more than an apartment.

Around how much is that? I already sold a little of mine. Sooner or later there'll be a correction anyway. Might as well buy at that. I hope.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:55:59 AM

Let's just hope that you double the money you've invested in bitcoins next month. There's sure profit to everyone of us in the halving. We just have to make sure that we sell our bitcoins at the highest price as possible.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

yhansky

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:03:53 AM

Its the time to sell if you need the money badly ,or for some emegncy purpose.
But if you dont need money right  now dont exchange your bitcoin yet,but rather hold it and wait for the halving for higher profit.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:07:20 AM

Let's just hope that you double the money you've invested in bitcoins next month. There's sure profit to everyone of us in the halving. We just have to make sure that we sell our bitcoins at the highest price as possible.

Possibilities to earn in july is higher since that scheduled for this upcomining halving and surely the price will still kick for these days past thats why theirs no doubt we can earn more profit with it if we dont sell our coin for this time because some other speculating for bitcoins price will go up for more than we expected so by that lets seat chill and let the rally up for more then sell in july.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:18:43 AM

But if you dont need money right  now dont exchange your bitcoin yet,but rather hold it and wait for the halving for higher profit.

No reason to buy right now, either btc is going to 600 but then you'd better wait to be sure, or it's going to drop again at 350 but why buying right now when both can happen? You would be taking a major risk for litle if no reward.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:55:16 AM

No reason to buy right now, either btc is going to 600 but then you'd better wait to be sure, or it's going to drop again at 350 but why buying right now when both can happen? You would be taking a major risk for litle if no reward.

it depends men if people wanted to buy is risktaker and really want to buy at this current, and for me its ok to buy for this current price since halving event has not really occuring now and price will still go up for more and that instance we can still earn profit if we buy for this current price because halving brings good fortune for bitcoin user for todays state.

Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:46:58 AM

Selling will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because the price of Bitcoin started to rise so that is really nice of Bitcoin and people with already Bitcoin.
But it wont be that easy to earn some money with Bitcoin but of course it can be nice if you can earn profit with Bitcoin.

Yeah, definitely. Selling now is pretty much the dumbest thing you can do to your bitcoins. The price isn't even fully mature yet, with the halving still around a month or so away.

We'll be looking at a bigger pump to come. So no, right now it's not the time to sell.
Bemerand

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 07:53:31 AM

Selling will be now not the best thing that you can do and that is because the price of Bitcoin started to rise so that is really nice of Bitcoin and people with already Bitcoin.
But it wont be that easy to earn some money with Bitcoin but of course it can be nice if you can earn profit with Bitcoin.

Yeah, definitely. Selling now is pretty much the dumbest thing you can do to your bitcoins. The price isn't even fully mature yet, with the halving still around a month or so away.

We'll be looking at a bigger pump to come. So no, right now it's not the time to sell.

That is right. I will still keep the bitcoin for a few more years at least. I might hold until I retire from work.

88.36255237114% of all ICO's are SCAMS
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:43:39 PM

That is right. I will still keep the bitcoin for a few more years at least. I might hold until I retire from work.

the only time that i would even consider selling bitcoin is if the price suddenly goes up like a bubble or something like that and only if i am sure this is a bubble and it is about to burst, otherwise any rise is not interesting to me and i will keep holding for the future to use bitcoin instead of fiat

--looking for signature--
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:10:18 PM

To me it would depend on how much I bought my Bitcoins for so if you can make a profit right now by selling them, then it would not be a bad thing if you sold some coins right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: