Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:16:14 AM

Hows silk hanging?  price is going down.  Is any development actually happening? Or still smoke and screen.  Any milestone dates set?

Smoke and screen.  Burn baby burn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:17:33 AM

Loll cmon man.. remember the bitcoin foundation?? How'd that turn out? Paycoin? Mintpal? Crypto? ..Silkcoin?? Remember? Wtf we are all here.   NOT a corporation.  A decentralized solution to investing and using cash globally NOT for the dark market hahaha

FUCK CORPORATIONS unless YOU give me money! Not vice versa! I deal with corporate retards all the time! This is supposed to be freedom.. and if not should be managed correctly which clearly it's not.. silkcoin IS abandoned.

Edit: as stated by the Silk network Ltd..  res nullius.  Abandoned property. No rights or responsibilities.  Only a piggy back ride all the way to the show they didn't even pay for..

Think what you will, but you have no clear sight on the matter. It was res nullius until the keys to silkcoin were picked up. But if you want to consider the present project abandoned do as you wish. Silkcoin will be redeemed by SLK, its future looks promising.

But you dont care about that, because it is tied to a legal system... What does that make you, illegal? Namecalling aside, we have our motives for having an organization. Remind yourself sometimes it's not the popular decision that matters, but the impopular. Having a fitting organizational framework fends of majority dictatorship.

Last response from me to you on this forum. We should continue in private.
Just know that the ideals from the past have not been discarded because of an .ltd.

I am the scorpion.  Fuck the man.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:27:45 AM

Ok I've been in this since early 2015...  And it was known in 2015 that it was going to be changed from Silkcoin to Silk and would be a whole new coin...  So when did you get in?

It's been well known for a long time.

I was in when the little punk bailed from the coin being the first high intensity GUI after paying multiple Indian devs a d running out of money.. . Like 4threads back.  
What I need credentials? Trak4ubitl... there's my credentials.

It's like this.   Truth hides in the shadows and doesn't reveal itself unless you ask.  When you ask the layers of the onion are peeled back.  All hail MEGAMAN

Ah thanks for that BHolzer aka Megaman. I guess you can't let silkcoin go. Ha you really have some rage on this don't you? Let it go man, let it go. Don't get too crazy or they will start to make threats again against your family like last time. Or have you forgotten already bholzer? You fucked up man. I have a solid memory and you just slipped. Ha ha. LOL. You can say whatever the hell you want, but now I KNOW it is you. Don't make me disclose your location AGAIN. Leave this alone man. damn.

Don't take out your loss on Murraycoin on this thread bholzer

Yep I'm megaman.  Aka bholzer.  Bring it bitch
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:06:32 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:29:01 AM by Orestes

Yep I'm megaman.  Aka bholzer.  Bring it bitch

Please start posting under that name so you can have proper appraisal. Quick research bholzer at one time held 1,000,000+ Silkcoin, I hope he still does. He would be a stakeholder under any of circumstances.

When you say fuck the man, if you only knew...
You need to understand in order to fight something you need to be on the pitch. Not that I have problems with the Man, but the world does need balance and balance can only be found on common ground. Guerilla is an offensive tactic with protection as it's goal, we play defensive with expansion as our destination. It's all about morality.

I am confident that all your concerns are our concerns. What I didn't expect was this kind of hostility from old supporters, and with you there are probably more to win over again. We will.
Orestes

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:34:36 AM

Quote from: Arteleis
Just a suggestion here.

We have a strong community, and can rip trolls from limb to limb, but i can forsee an influx of previous investors expressing their concern in a less then eloquent fashion..
   I think it may be better to redirect their attention to the abundance of information available in conjuction with the blatent truth that we are all in fact the new dev team.

A lot of people lost a lot of money with silkcoin, so it would be my suggestion to react with the qualities of silk, gentle, calm, inviting - when dealing with suspected trolls.  

This is just a suggestion, as those who wage war will war as they will. (-;

10 July 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=676976.msg7773986#msg7773986

Funny how relevant his words are today  Grin
The information is lacking, for now we opt to communicate directly. All previous information 'in abundance' still holds true, only in the fine details it might have changed.
yell4george

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:55:52 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 07:18:45 AM by yell4george

Your timing in the previous thread, the closing of it. Your temperament...
You aren't Hanz are you? If so, you should know all is going according to plan.

Okay you guys..  the gig is up.  I am Hanz.  Hahaha. Oooo man..  give me some drugs whatever the hell you guys are taking.   I'll invest 1000 btc if something actually launches.   Then right when you don't expect it I'm going to end all of your dreams.

Go back to your dead thread pretty pictures and the camel marchess on! You all deserve it.

Yes, we know you're Hanz. C'mon Art we've been friends for too long. I can tell its you, your anarchy ways, your fuck the corporation, your awkward. uses of.. periods. You've dropped little hints throughout your emotional rant. You want us to know its you. I was going to post reference links but it's late and i'm already losing enough sleep because of this. Anybody can go back to previous post by arteleis and tell its the same person. The writing style is the same, the indented paragraphs, periods, tone, etc. Why don't you put your puppet account away and talk like a man. You'd have more respect that way.

And yet you're the reason we're all here. You kept silkcoin alive. Things have grown and evolved since you left. You don't have all the information and you're freaking out because you think your silkcoin is getting hi-jacked. Its not man. The vision, principle and ethics are still here. Yes, things have evolved. It's becoming Physarum polycephalum! You remember the intelligent slime right?

So Trak, if Arteleis is the one who pissed in your Cheerios, wouldn't he be the one you'd want to go after???  That being said, that is setting all other things aside in this forum...

Sounds like he was the main one that influenced you from what you posted and you made a choice base on conversations with him.

Did you talk to anyone else in the development team?  Or did you just dive right in...  Maybe you should have chatted with the whole team?

Sounds to me like Aterleis told you things that weren't totally on the marker?

Nope arteleis was the developer who appears to have been railroaded by this team.  And yes he is the reason I am here. And why I get more and more pissed off Everytime I read more lies.  But your right.  Arteleis maybe was a liar too.  Which makes things worse.  

Spencer did arteleis not pay you a shitload of money to develop Silkcoin? Why are you here and why is he not? Doesn't make sense like I said to shut down the thread because of me.. he seemed a troll killer and I admired him.. this is far beyond money now though.  Entirely principle and good old eye for an eye Christian values.

Your quote of mine shows that I said we have access to SilkCoinTemple, maybe not directly but through PalmD, Bishop or Arteleis.

Arteleis donated a living amount of btc per week for 6 months from April last year to me weekly/biweekly. I am here because I believed that the community deserved an honest developer and team that I could bring to the table. He has vanished after his last post on the old thread and no-one I know has heard from him since, also no-one has the faintest idea why he has disappeared.

Also, for the record, Arteleis is not a developer.

It may appear I am sometimes talking in circles, reiterating the same thing in a different way, but this is simply because we don't want to let every idea out and give up the game.

Arteleis was not a developer? Fuck man.. go back to the thread when silk died and he saved it.. get your head out of your ass.. not only did he save this coin.. he paid you a shitload of money to develop it..  which you now say is dead and you never received a dime..  you gave no idea who I am and how many conversations I've had with him! Stop lying bro!

I am not lying. He isn't a developer, otherwise he would of done it himself, surely? He has paid me a few thousand dollars for 6 months and now after about 9/10 months since I last got payment I am still working on it. I also didn't say I never received a dime or said it was dead. You are right I have no idea who you are as you won't talk to me directly or act publicly. I have multiple witnesses who were around when me and Arteleis spoke and are fully aware of the agreement I had with him, which was to resurrect Silkcoin with a new coin and swap out. But I wanted to take it further with a platform as well. Then it was decided to keep Silkcoin and launch Silk and have a second coin DarkSilk as well. I haven't lied once throughout my time developing, I may of giving some timeframes that were off, but that is all.

A few thousand dollars eh? Only ten times off what he told me bro.. stop lying... I really hope he responds to my messaged eventually..  as currently you're calling the developer of silkcoin a liar.  As you've stated clearly.  You are not the developer of silkcoin and it it is entirely up for grabs. Res nullius

I wish I had been paid that amount, I also hope he replies, However there is an active user in the thread that will reply when reading this as he was about when Arteleis made the deal with me, when he was paying me and was actively talking to Arteleis throughout that time. So I will be interested to see what both have to say about your claims. For the record I have had Arteleis donate me around $200 per week for a 6 month period which equates to around $4800. There may of been a few times he sent me BTC as I had no money after paying rent so I could eat, but trust me, I am not lying.

This is what I know: When the community took over the original silkcoin, Arteleis was the first person to step up and take control. He, like many of us, had made large investments in silkcoin and wanted to keep it alive. I remember buying my first silkcoin at 7200sats and I kept filling my bag all the way down. The devs walked out and the community took over. I know from personal conversations with Arteleis that he spent $30-$50K hiring devs and other people to try to keep things alive. He told me he almost lost his house and family because he was spending so much money on the project because he kept getting fucked over by "devs" who would take his money and give empty promises.

Then he found Spencer, an honest and reliable developer. Art paid Spencer a living wage for as long as he could but funds ran out. I've always told Art that if he needed help I would be happy to donate funds to keep things moving forward. His funds ran out and then I started paying Spencer what I could to keep the project moving. I gave Spencer funds so he could eat and pay the other devs what he felt was fair for the work they did. Still to this day I pay the monthly server fees and donate to development when I can. I've loaned other team members money so they could live and focus on the project at hand. We all work together to make this happen. I can't code so I donate other resources. Others do the same.

The Silk Network is going to be something that the crypto community has never seen. The momentum behind this project is strong and grows stronger everyday. The ideas are real. The people behind this are real. The vision will happen and those that are patient will reap the rewards. Time=Money. If we had more money then development would happen faster. But we work with what we've got. And we will survive. We always have and always will.

Orestes

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:26:19 AM

I am the scorpion.  Fuck the man.

Here's another one for you my friend. True grit doesn't come naturally, every man will falter eventually. If one wants to take on the world he would first need to betray it then be redeemed. You might be a scorpion, but should rise a phoenix.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 08:28:43 AM

I'm going to sit in my cave and code. I will just let Orestes and Yoshinori look after you guys and all future communication to me is to pass through them and vice versa.

I know I said before that I will not post on the thread again, but with what was being said I felt I had to say something.

Peace.
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 11:04:25 AM

Yo wtf happened, I couldnt be bothered to read it all but nicely put george. Please let's keep our emotions in our pocket like true men. I finally understand the true intentions of the commitment of trak4ubit and I can understand the care he is giving (not the way of expressing). If you guys have a problem, please just contact through skype or whatever and bitch there. This is getting really unprofessional and clogs helpful information.
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 01:29:35 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 03:50:13 PM by quantumgravity

Wow I can't believe I just read like ten more pages of trak's crying, but I think understand why he is so very upset now. lol

There were definitely some good points made by Mark, Clay, and others.

I've not been around much the past week or two and I haven't done much of any development work on DarkSilk either. I just moved to New York for an internship and have been super busy moving here and starting a full time job. I'll be diving back into DarkSilk this weekend and hopefully have the marketplace GUI up and get it starting to take some visual shape for everyone to see by the end of next week.

I really do wish I were able to work on this project all the time, but as other's have said, myself and the rest of the team are barely scraping by and are lucky to have the generosity of Clay to help keep the servers on and food in our stomachs when we need it (and others, it seems, have helped out financially too, before I started in December).

I'm sure if we did have a crowdsale six months or a year before the official release like most every other project, then we would have about ten times more traks whining at us, and ten times more development work done. But, we have a different philosophy in that regard and I believe a lot of that has to do with the fact that a lot of people really got fucked over two years ago by SilkCoin. I wasn't around SilkCoin then, but I've hit waaaay more than my fair share of scams or failed projects too. Those who stuck around since the start -- or who, like me, stumbled upon this really interesting project by accident  (lol Fantom) -- are going to be very happy they did so in the near future.

Resurrection has a high mana cost, but we are getting closer and closer every day.

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:39:45 PM

Wow I can't believe I just read like ten more pages of trak's crying, but I think understand why he is so very upset now. lol

I've not been around much the past week or two and I haven't done much of any development work on DarkSilk either. I just moved to New York for an internship and have been super busy moving here and starting a full time job. I'll be diving back into DarkSilk this weekend and hopefully have the marketplace GUI up and starting to take some visual shape for everyone to see by the end of next week.

I really do wish I were able to work on this project all the time, but as other's have said, myself and the rest of the team are barely scraping by and are lucky to have the generosity of Clay to help keep the servers on and food in our stomachs when we need it (and others, it seems, have helped out financially too, before I started in December).

I'm sure if we did have a crowdsale six months or a year before the official release like most every other project, then we would have about ten times more traks whining at us, and ten times more development work done. But, we have a different philosophy in that regard and I believe a lot of that has to do with the fact that a lot of people really got fucked over two years ago by SilkCoin. I wasn't around SilkCoin then, but I've hit waaaay more than my fair share of scams or failed projects too. Those who stuck around since the start -- or who, like me, stumbled upon this really interesting project by accident  (lol Fantom) -- are going to be very happy they did so in the near future.

Resurrection has a high mana cost, but we are getting closer and closer every day.

Are you sure that you are not Quantum12 from the original Silkcoin?  This account started damn close to the last time Quantum12 posted. Hmmmmmm.....Quantum12...quantumgravity? Fishy. It is ok to come out with it. We know you got burnt so just say so and that is fine. Enough games already everyone. geeez.

quantumgravity

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 02:49:24 PM

I've not been around much the past week or two and I haven't done much of any development work on DarkSilk either. I just moved to New York for an internship and have been super busy moving here and starting a full time job. I'll be diving back into DarkSilk this weekend and hopefully have the marketplace GUI up and starting to take some visual shape for everyone to see by the end of next week.

Are you sure that you are not Quantum12 from the original Silkcoin?  This account started damn close to the last time Quantum12 posted. Hmmmmmm.....Quantum12...quantumgravity? Fishy. It is ok to come out with it. We know you got burnt so just say so and that is fine. Enough games already everyone. geeez.

I did get burned. But, funny enough, I am not Quantum12 and the person who burned me was a motherfucking asshole from Romania named Chris or beekeeper. I got burned by fucking LTCGear for way, way too much. I'm past that bullshit though.

FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:00:41 PM

I did get burned. But, funny enough, I am not Quantum12 and the person who burned me was a motherfucking asshole from Romania named Chris or beekeeper. I got burned by fucking LTCGear for way, way too much. I'm past that bullshit though.
[/quote]

Damn sorry to hear that. LTCGear burnt most of us and burnt us good. You are right.......fucking assholes.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 03:07:32 PM

If you are in crypto, you have been burned...  That's pretty much a standard...  Although I was never burned by devs really...  I was burned by whales...  Bob being among the top and others.  Yea, you pretty much move past the bullshit over time.

Firm believer in karma, trust me that shit will come back to every asswipe that ever burned anyone.

quantumgravity

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:48:29 AM

Damn sorry to hear that. LTCGear burnt most of us and burnt us good. You are right.......fucking assholes.
[/quote]

I would say that I learned a lot of literally valuable lessons from that debacle.

quantumgravity

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 03:48:48 AM

If you are in crypto, you have been burned...  That's pretty much a standard...  Although I was never burned by devs really...  I was burned by whales...  Bob being among the top and others.  Yea, you pretty much move past the bullshit over time.

Firm believer in karma, trust me that shit will come back to every asswipe that ever burned anyone.

Very much agreed.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:41:08 AM

Reading back the last 4 pages this thread is becoming not readable. There is one troll, trolling hard. Reply him in private. If in a PRE ANN thread we talk only about fud and stuff I think no one we'll take you guys seriously.
Orestes

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:02:59 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 01:14:19 PM by Orestes

Reading back the last 4 pages this thread is becoming not readable. There is one troll, trolling hard. Reply him in private. If in a PRE ANN thread we talk only about fud and stuff I think no one we'll take you guys seriously.

This case will be settled. The man is important, not just a troll, it is a person with deep concerns. Once he understands our motives are still pure even to his standards he will become a contributor, I'm sure of it. We need to prepare a place for him and not hold him in discontent. He will be 'the' example for others who are discontented by the decrepitory views they hold since time immemorial.

See this PRE/ANN/DISCUSSION as a karmic cleansing, it's not what we had in mind for it but it's what it has become.
After this is done and development is coming to a close we will focus more on marketing for the coming releases.
ttoroie

Activity: 404

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 11:47:40 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 02:57:09 AM by ttoroie

This case will be settled. The man is important, not just a troll, it is a person with deep concerns. Once he understands our motives are still pure even to his standards he will become a contributor, I'm sure of it. We need to prepare a place for him and not hold him in discontent. He will be 'the' example for others who are discontented by the decrepitory views they hold since time immemorial.

See this PRE/ANN/DISCUSSION as a karmic cleansing, it's not what we had in mind for it but it's what it has become.
After this is done and development is coming to a close we will focus more on marketing for the coming releases.

Wow!!!
Now because you said that Orestes,
I will have to read back everything
unignore him
and judge again

If he's bholzer then it's a different game all together
I'll just quote Arteleis about bholzer
bee nice eezzz  lol
His words gave us hope, which can always be thanked for

Him and Arteleis gave me hope at least
That's way more than most people of this planet did for me

But really man....so much rage

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
EasyTrade

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 04:25:35 AM

Just stopped by to see if any action is happening here.  Any ICO date set for Darksilk? Or new wallet for silk? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: