Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:26:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:11:45 PM

Ok I've been in this since early 2015...  And it was known in 2015 that it was going to be changed from Silkcoin to Silk and would be a whole new coin...  So when did you get in?

It's been well known for a long time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:12:42 PM

Ok I've been in this since early 2015...  And it was known in 2015 that it was going to be changed from Silkcoin to Silk and would be a whole new coin...  So when did you get in?

Which was before Arteleis disappeared.
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:14:15 PM

Which was before Arteleis disappeared.

Yes WAYYYYY before he disappeared.

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:19:24 PM

I don't know I'm sorry but following this bouncing ball and the posts in the closed thread, it seems to me that Trak did not know Silkcoin itself was being shut down and going to change to Silk.

No idea on the conversations that went down between him and Arteleis, but... There appears to be a disconnect...  Big time.

Far back as I can remember I believe was even March 2015 it was known the coin would be changed to just Silk...  And I was in at that time and still in.

I know for a fact a lot of people kept getting confused thinking Silkcoin was being exchanged to Darksilk, which again was another mistake and I cannot count the number of times users in the forum including Spencer had to correct it and say that Silkcoin is changing to Silk...  Darksilk is a whole other animal, then people got confused why there would need to be 2 coins... And so on...

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:24:38 PM

I truly think wires got crossed in the information Trak was told and he later found out it wasn't what was truly going on... Outside of the development....

The code had problems and the consensus was just to do a swap and start fresh.

Makes the most sense to me.  Why would you want to continue a fucked up coin with shitty code and lots of problems when you can tear it apart, swap it out and start fresh.

So wtf is the point of being pissed about a new beginning?  You're not losing anything...  How many coins have been rebranded... Gimme a break.

traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:26:29 PM

I was in when the little punk bailed from the coin being the first high intensity GUI after paying multiple Indian devs a d running out of money.. . Like 4threads back.  
What I need credentials? Trak4ubitl... there's my credentials.

It's like this.   Truth hides in the shadows and doesn't reveal itself unless you ask.  When you ask the layers of the onion are peeled back.  All hail MEGAMAN
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:27:18 PM

I truly think wires got crossed in the information Trak was told and he later found out it wasn't what was truly going on... Outside of the development....

The code had problems and the consensus was just to do a swap and start fresh.

Makes the most sense to me.  Why would you want to continue a fucked up coin with shitty code and lots of problems when you can tear it apart, swap it out and start fresh.

So wtf is the point of being pissed about a new beginning?  You're not losing anything...  How many coins have been rebranded... Gimme a break.

At this point I nearly prefer taking over the development of it to preserve what it was...

Edit: the longest standing coin without recognition.

Edit: don't kill the fucking dream for a corporation you. Sick psycohpaths
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:30:52 PM

I was in when the little punk bailed from the coin being the first high intensity GUI after paying multiple Indian devs a d running out of money.. . Like 4threads back.  

It's like this.   Truth hides in the shadows and doesn't reveal itself unless you ask.  When you ask the layers of the onion are peeled back.  All hail MEGAMAN

So you are saying you were in this from the beginning?  Geez man I gave you the time I got in... March 2015...  Can you answer the question...  Never said you needed credentials...

drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 11:40:46 PM

Ok so Trak is pissed about the change of Silkcoin to Silk and the Silk Network becoming a company...

There it's out in the open.

Well unless the people running the show want to change all the plans for 1 person, this won't be resolved.

Hey I tried...  Nothing can be done.

Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:41:46 PM

At this point I nearly prefer taking over the development of it to preserve what it was...

A corporation is necessary and not evil. The western judicial system has judeo-christian roots, even if one were to be in trouble sure there is constitution but after that there are more permanent laws to consider. The system does not try to abolish law only to emulate. Sooner or later all will conform. This is not slavery, its freedom. Know the law, when and where it applies, and when it does not.

Having a legal entity is a must for us! But consumer privacy is a must for the public, we will walk the tight rope whenever we must.

You don't live out a dream hiding in shadows, you bring it in the light!
The old world and the new world need to be bridged, you must understand.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 11:55:49 PM

And i still have all my chat history with Artelesis, not that i intend on making it public, i respect his privacy.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:01:51 AM

Ok so Trak is pissed about the change of Silkcoin to Silk and the Silk Network becoming a company...

There it's out in the open.

Well unless the people running the show want to change all the plans for 1 person, this won't be resolved.

Hey I tried...  Nothing can be done.

Good cast.  Hey it's tough being the scapegoat..wouldn't expect you to be I may shoes.  Long live Silkcoin.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:02:27 AM

And i still have all my chat history with Artelesis, not that i intend on making it public, i respect his privacy.

You told the truth.  Nothing to post.  Unless it disproves my issue.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:04:33 AM

A corporation is necessary and not evil. The western judicial system has judeo-christian roots, even if one were to be in trouble sure there is constitution but after that there are more permanent laws to consider. The system does not try to abolish law only to emulate. Sooner or later all will conform. This is not slavery, its freedom. Know the law, when and where it applies, and when it does not.

Having a legal entity is a must for us! But consumer privacy is a must for the public, we will walk the tight rope whenever we must.

You don't live out a dream hiding in shadows, you bring it in the light!
The old world and the new world need to be bridged, you must understand.

I'm in cryptocurrency for freedom.  For not being borne into corporate global bamker debt.  Into freedom.  Into right to own property before state... you really think id let you guys destroy what arteleis believed in an hand over all my silk to your corporation??? Are you serious.  I'm again.  HIGJLY considering taking over Silkcoin with my capital on principle.
Orestes

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:07:42 AM

I'm in cryptocurrency for freedom.  For not being borne into corporate global bamker debt.  Into freedom.  Into right to own property before state... you really think id let you guys destroy what arteleis believed in an hand over all my silk to your corporation??? Are you serious.  I'm again.  HIGJLY considering taking over Silkcoin with my capital on principle.

Again you are mistaken we are not here to take your freedom. The corporation won't own the blockchain, its opensource. Its for the activities that we deploy on and for the blockchain that we use the corporation.

But i see you have a radical mind, i have one myself but you have to respect the rules of the world and work with them.
We will defend the ideas of property and anonimity of transactions. Again if you only knew...
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:10:46 AM

I'm in cryptocurrency for freedom.  For not being borne into corporate global bamker debt.  Into freedom.  Into right to own property before state... you really think id let you guys destroy what arteleis believed in an hand over all my silk to your corporation??? Are you serious.  I'm again.  HIGJLY considering taking over Silkcoin with my capital on principle.

Again you are mistaken we are not here to take your freedom. The corporation won't own the blockchain, its opensource. Its for the activities that we deploy on and for the blockchain that we use the corporation.

Loll cmon man.. remember the bitcoin foundation?? How'd that turn out? Paycoin? Mintpal? Crypto? ..Silkcoin?? Remember? Wtf we are all here.   NOT a corporation.  A decentralized solution to investing and using cash globally NOT for the dark market hahaha

FUCK CORPORATIONS unless YOU give me money! Not vice versa! I deal with corporate retards all the time! This is supposed to be freedom.. and if not should be managed correctly which clearly it's not.. silkcoin IS abandoned.

Edit: as stated by the Silk network Ltd..  res nullius.  Abandoned property. No rights or responsibilities.  Only a piggy back ride all the way to the show they didn't even pay for..

Orestes

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:22:39 AM

Loll cmon man.. remember the bitcoin foundation?? How'd that turn out? Paycoin? Mintpal? Crypto? ..Silkcoin?? Remember? Wtf we are all here.   NOT a corporation.  A decentralized solution to investing and using cash globally NOT for the dark market hahaha

FUCK CORPORATIONS unless YOU give me money! Not vice versa! I deal with corporate retards all the time! This is supposed to be freedom.. and if not should be managed correctly which clearly it's not.. silkcoin IS abandoned.

Edit: as stated by the Silk network Ltd..  res nullius.  Abandoned property. No rights or responsibilities.  Only a piggy back ride all the way to the show they didn't even pay for..

Think what you will, but you have no clear sight on the matter. It was res nullius until the keys to silkcoin were picked up. But if you want to consider the present project abandoned do as you wish. Silkcoin will be redeemed by SLK, its future looks promising.

But you dont care about that, because it is tied to a legal system... What does that make you, illegal? Namecalling aside, we have our motives for having an organization. Remind yourself sometimes it's not the popular decision that matters, but the impopular. Having a fitting organizational framework fends of majority dictatorship.

Last response from me to you on this forum. We should continue in private.
Just know that the ideals from the past have not been discarded because of an .ltd.
MangoRush

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 12:51:56 AM

Hows silk hanging?  price is going down.  Is any development actually happening? Or still smoke and screen.  Any milestone dates set?
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:04:23 AM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 02:20:05 AM by FogHorn_LegHorn

Ok I've been in this since early 2015...  And it was known in 2015 that it was going to be changed from Silkcoin to Silk and would be a whole new coin...  So when did you get in?

Ah thanks for that BHolzer aka Megaman. I guess you can't let silkcoin go. Ha you really have some rage on this don't you? Let it go man, let it go. Don't get too crazy or they will start to make threats again against your family like last time. Or have you forgotten already bholzer? You fucked up man. I have a solid memory and you just slipped. Ha ha. LOL. You can say whatever the hell you want, but now I KNOW it is you. Don't make me disclose your location AGAIN. Leave this alone man. damn.

Don't take out your loss on Murraycoin on this thread bholzer

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:15:29 AM

Ok I've been in this since early 2015...  And it was known in 2015 that it was going to be changed from Silkcoin to Silk and would be a whole new coin...  So when did you get in?

Ah thanks for that BHolzer aka Megaman. I guess you can't let silkcoin go. Ha you really have some rage on this don't you? Let it go man, let it go. Don't get too crazy or they will start to make threats again against your family like last time. Or have you forgotten already bholzer? You fucked up man. I have a solid memory and you just slipped. Ha ha. LOL. You can say whatever the hell you want, but now I KNOW it is you. Don't make me disclose your location AGAIN. Leave this alone man. damn.

Don't take out your loss on Murraycoin on this thread bholzer

And the fire is lit.  An old torch. Or an old munition factory.. haha fuck ya
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: