Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:21:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77021 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 10:33:42 PM

I dont believe you realize how integral I am to the silk network and the work that I've done.  But is not up to you.  You're just a sheep.  Granted I wouldn't choose me as a shepherd either... But to chose spencer to lead you is just downright reckless.

First of all, I feel inclined to say five things, and secondly, your are nothing but a hyper annoying child, that sometimes amuses me on exceedingly rare occasions with your hyper-surrealist hyperbole and intentional misinformation for some unknown agenda. Third, unless you are indeed the original dev, then of course you would be a p&d scammer and sore-loser male-chicken-gobbler.  

Fourth, and obviously much more important, Spencer is a god damn good leader by his own mere instincts alone and has kept this team together for two years through thick and thin by being good fucking people, man. Fifth, we make decisions as a group and come to an agreed-upon consensus in order to best serve our team as well as all of the other stakeholders we serve.* And fifth, you would know nothing of consensus mechanisms, whether in cryptographic protocols or human social interaction as is easy to discern by your antisocial and/or childlike behavior.**

*Serve, I think, is a good word to describe when you must work for free in order to help both yourself and others.(6th)
**You may want to seek someone better qualified to talk to about your negative emotions and how to cope with your anger/sadness.(7th)

Time to jog on man.  Jog on.  Haha if this is childlike will be shitty when I grow up one day.    Yes I know you value your stakeholders as their worth plummets everyday.  Makes sense. Great investment to let it tank.  I'm actually your major shareholder.  Currently not impressed.  

Block address please?  Proof?...  Major shareholder?  Doubt it.  Proof or STFU.

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 10:34:38 PM

I dont believe you realize how integral I am to the silk network and the work that I've done.  But is not up to you.  You're just a sheep.  Granted I wouldn't choose me as a shepherd either... But to chose spencer to lead you is just downright reckless.

First of all, I feel inclined to say five things, and secondly, your are nothing but a hyper annoying child, that sometimes amuses me on exceedingly rare occasions with your hyper-surrealist hyperbole and intentional misinformation for some unknown agenda. Third, unless you are indeed the original dev, then of course you would be a p&d scammer and sore-loser male-chicken-gobbler.  

Fourth, and obviously much more important, Spencer is a god damn good leader by his own mere instincts alone and has kept this team together for two years through thick and thin by being good fucking people, man. Fifth, we make decisions as a group and come to an agreed-upon consensus in order to best serve our team as well as all of the other stakeholders we serve.* And fifth, you would know nothing of consensus mechanisms, whether in cryptographic protocols or human social interaction as is easy to discern by your antisocial and/or childlike behavior.**

*Serve, I think, is a good word to describe when you must work for free in order to help both yourself and others.(6th)
**You may want to seek someone better qualified to talk to about your negative emotions and how to cope with your anger/sadness.(7th)

Time to jog on man.  Jog on.  Haha if this is childlike will be shitty when I grow up one day.    Yes I know you value your stakeholders as their worth plummets everyday.  Makes sense. Great investment to let it tank.  I'm actually your major shareholder.  Currently not impressed.  

Block address please?  Proof?...  Major shareholder?  Doubt it.  Proof or STFU.

No need for him to prove anything with that. He doesn't hold a single share in the Silk Network and no one holds any Silk(SLK) yet. So what he means is, he is a major holder of Silkcoin.

There is a difference.

Also seeing that he is going to continue, as he puts it, his monument, then his coins will be worthless, as he is not a developer and has no plan to further the coin.
BrotherJ

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:50:29 PM

Too much negativity is not good for the spirit. Sad

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:40:24 AM

Who are you trying to fool, seriously? Bashing on the project and coin for months and months, being here trolling and even supporting a second Silkcoin just to piss people off. You are nothing more then a piece of shit that is trying to destroy for alot of people cus of your own twisted grudge over something no one even understands.

Nobody cares if you hold 30M coins or 5 coins, sit there at home being the internet warrior you are and believe you doing the right thing. It is time that you understand when you should back off and stop doing what you are doing, just because you sit behind the screen it doesn't mean that you can go on and do whatever you feel like.
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 02:52:58 AM

Who are you trying to fool, seriously? Bashing on the project and coin for months and months, being here trolling and even supporting a second Silkcoin just to piss people off. You are nothing more then a piece of shit that is trying to destroy for alot of people cus of your own twisted grudge over something no one even understands.

Nobody cares if you hold 30M coins or 5 coins, sit there at home being the internet warrior you are and believe you doing the right thing. It is time that you understand when you should back off and stop doing what you are doing, just because you sit behind the screen it doesn't mean that you can go on and do whatever you feel like.

Why would I try to fool? Like you all say, in worthless I'm nothing I'm just a troll acting on an unknown agenda.. yet I'm a significant part of silkcoin wether you like it or not.  I've simply been mentioning the the things that no one wants to hear. 

I'm sorry I cannot understand your last paragraph, your public speaking (typing) skills behind your screen; seem as though I've angered you by posting my suggestions to fix this rancid mess and perhaps you were stuttering a little bit.  Please don't come apart at the seams because you don't like the truth man...

I am not doing whatever I like, I am doing what i am compelled to do.   

So we are cancelling the silkcoin to silk swap then?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:26:00 AM

Reading this shit, this is what I would tell you (simplified French for those who can't understand),

"Trak , si vous faites avoir les tripes - alors gentiment le courage de
     contacter l'équipe de développement sur ​​Skype - cela ne coûterait pas un sou. Si vous avez
      investi , montrer la preuve foutu. Et aussi - cesser d'agir comme un imbécile"

Don't even try to translate that on Google Translate (try understanding it yourself)...

For your reflection... (BTW, you need to improve your English - it's simply shit)

I like Silkcoin and aslo Monero is good.  The newest Silkcoin will be very good and right now is very cheap.  I think also monero is very cheap so i will keep buying more.  Ethereum seems like maybe its a not real price and could crash and moserable burn if the vitalik say they run out of money again lol

I guess i shpuld have bought a lot of ethereums in the crowd saling haha from the markets now seems like a bad idea   but who knows maybe one day ethereum makes a wallet that someone can use withoit tech support

1) Trak, if you have the guts, contact the dev team - talk, post a chat log online (photograph).
2) If you're a majority investor, show proof of your holdings, what makes you an integral part?
3) Why are you running after a codebase that is based on PeerCoin and hasn't been updated for a long time, do you miss the camel themed GUI? - I'll give you a teddy bear
4) What is your definition of "major investor"? Were you part of the early days?

More importantly - if you don't like change, either learn to change and try and keep that craptastic code (the old SilkCoin) alive - let's see how well you develop, I bet you can't do a hello world program in JavaScript even if you had a silver spoon in your mouth. Do you know what it takes to haul and redevelop code, have you even designed anything?

Every single one of the developers who work in the the dev team (myself included) - have a life - friends, family, relations, work - we have things outside the computer screen. You on the other hand seem to be a possibly 550 pound idiot living in someones basement who doesn't know shit and wants to be popular. People have to give up time and energy to work on DarkSilk - design and development doesn't happen in a day. People have to spend time, energy and money to achieve any of this.

As a minor, I am given support and fed and I have worked for 6-8 months so don't take my word for it - I have my own life outside the screen and it's great, Spencer has worked for 2 years (a lot can be done in 2 years) and he has had to have sleepless nights having to work on the code and he has a life and unlike you - has to suffer accountability (anyone's life is better compared to yours)

I know people personally who act like a smartass but behind the scenes - don't know shit - you may as well be one of them, so I will let you be, wanna talk crap - be my royal guest but if you want to claim to be an important participant - prove it.

If you need to talk to someone, here is someone you can talk to: (US) 1‑877‑726‑4727

I like how you changed 200 pounds to 550 pound idiot. More suiting for the vision of a troll living in his mom's basement playing world of warcraft, eating Fritos and hating on a cryptocurrency that he lost his allowance on at the age of 45.  It really paints a vivid picture for everyone. 

That said.  I'd love to hang out with you guys on Skype some more.  But it would seem you would wedgie me like you did in the highschool locker room again.  And that wouldn't be any fun at all.

Just saying.  If you're going to launch honest, don't do it with a premine (silkcoin tokens) the size of Portland.  All your hard work will be for nothing.

Else if you hope to survive with a development premine of greater then 10% ..  20%?  Maybe try coding a coin from scratch instead of having a Swiss army knife of a bunch of other developers work. 

cheapcoin

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:27:52 AM

You guys can try bittrex, c-cex and yobit is a bad exchange, it will be worse than not listing there.

Empinel

Activity: 149
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:50:22 AM

Reading this shit, this is what I would tell you (simplified French for those who can't understand),

contacter l'équipe de développement sur ​​Skype - cela ne coûterait pas un sou. Si vous avez

Don't even try to translate that on Google Translate (try understanding it yourself)...

For your reflection... (BTW, you need to improve your English - it's simply shit)

I like Silkcoin and aslo Monero is good.  The newest Silkcoin will be very good and right now is very cheap.  I think also monero is very cheap so i will keep buying more.  Ethereum seems like maybe its a not real price and could crash and moserable burn if the vitalik say they run out of money again lol

I guess i shpuld have bought a lot of ethereums in the crowd saling haha from the markets now seems like a bad idea   but who knows maybe one day ethereum makes a wallet that someone can use withoit tech support

1) Trak, if you have the guts, contact the dev team - talk, post a chat log online (photograph).
2) If you're a majority investor, show proof of your holdings, what makes you an integral part?
3) Why are you running after a codebase that is based on PeerCoin and hasn't been updated for a long time, do you miss the camel themed GUI? - I'll give you a teddy bear
4) What is your definition of "major investor"? Were you part of the early days?

More importantly - if you don't like change, either learn to change and try and keep that craptastic code (the old SilkCoin) alive - let's see how well you develop, I bet you can't do a hello world program in JavaScript even if you had a silver spoon in your mouth. Do you know what it takes to haul and redevelop code, have you even designed anything?

Every single one of the developers who work in the the dev team (myself included) - have a life - friends, family, relations, work - we have things outside the computer screen. You on the other hand seem to be a possibly 550 pound idiot living in someones basement who doesn't know shit and wants to be popular. People have to give up time and energy to work on DarkSilk - design and development doesn't happen in a day. People have to spend time, energy and money to achieve any of this.

As a minor, I am given support and fed and I have worked for 6-8 months so don't take my word for it - I have my own life outside the screen and it's great, Spencer has worked for 2 years (a lot can be done in 2 years) and he has had to have sleepless nights having to work on the code and he has a life and unlike you - has to suffer accountability (anyone's life is better compared to yours)

I know people personally who act like a smartass but behind the scenes - don't know shit - you may as well be one of them, so I will let you be, wanna talk crap - be my royal guest but if you want to claim to be an important participant - prove it.

If you need to talk to someone, here is someone you can talk to: (US) 1‑877‑726‑4727

I like how you changed 200 pounds to 550 pound idiot. More suiting for the vision of a troll living in his mom's basement playing world of warcraft, eating Fritos and hating on a cryptocurrency that he lost his allowance on at the age of 45.  It really paints a vivid picture for everyone.  

That said.  I'd love to hang out with you guys on Skype some more.  But it would seem you would wedgie me like you did in the highschool locker room again.  And that wouldn't be any fun at all.

Just saying.  If you're going to launch honest, don't do it with a premine (silkcoin tokens) the size of Portland.  All your hard work will be for nothing.

Else if you hope to survive with a development premine of greater then 10% ..  20%?  Maybe try coding a coin from scratch instead of having a Swiss army knife of a bunch of other developers work.  

That saying - you can observe - that's good (I am used to the metric system so I intended to say 200 kg (instead of pounds, not used to it) - but meh). You can contact me at diginet.xls (I am waiting...).

But the fact that you can respond so quickly says something, if you want to contact us - you can very well be our guest.

Finances cannot come from thin air - if you were to see the work done, you would say otherwise, and coding from scratch requires a lot more funds.... see how much we are raising, the services we are providing and you be the judge.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:06:23 AM

I like how you changed 200 pounds to 550 pound idiot. More suiting for the vision of a troll living in his mom's basement playing world of warcraft, eating Fritos and hating on a cryptocurrency that he lost his allowance on at the age of 45.  It really paints a vivid picture for everyone.  

That said.  I'd love to hang out with you guys on Skype some more.  But it would seem you would wedgie me like you did in the highschool locker room again.  And that wouldn't be any fun at all.

Just saying.  If you're going to launch honest, don't do it with a premine (silkcoin tokens) the size of Portland.  All your hard work will be for nothing.

Else if you hope to survive with a development premine of greater then 10% ..  20%?  Maybe try coding a coin from scratch instead of having a Swiss army knife of a bunch of other developers work.  

That saying - you can observe - that's good (I am used to the metric system so I intended to say 200 kg (instead of pounds, not used to it) - but meh). You can contact me at diginet.xls (I am waiting...).

But the fact that you can respond so quickly says something, if you want to contact us - you can very well be our guest.

Finances cannot come from thin air - if you were to see the work done, you would say otherwise, and coding from scratch requires a lot more funds.... see how much we are raising, the services we are providing and you be the judge.

Just saying.  Current distribution model sucks. And with it using Dash code and emercoin code.. doesn't look good for all your hard work with this giant premine/swap that maybe one day will happen.  Better to start fresh with no swap and predetermined premine for development instead of this shady stuff.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 06:07:28 AM

You guys can try bittrex, c-cex and yobit is a bad exchange, it will be worse than not listing there.

Good idea.  But seems no go on bittrex.  Doesn't leave too many options.
Empinel

Activity: 149
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 07:29:49 AM

As I said - I will be more than happy to discuss on Skype: diginet.xls
Xtrata

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 11:50:27 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2016, 02:14:29 PM by Xtrata

Why would I try to fool? Like you all say, in worthless I'm nothing I'm just a troll acting on an unknown agenda.. yet I'm a significant part of silkcoin wether you like it or not.  I've simply been mentioning the the things that no one wants to hear.  

I'm sorry I cannot understand your last paragraph, your public speaking (typing) skills behind your screen; seem as though I've angered you by posting my suggestions to fix this rancid mess and perhaps you were stuttering a little bit.  Please don't come apart at the seams because you don't like the truth man...

You are not a significant part of Silkcoin whether you like it or not, you do not mention "things that no one wants to hear". What you are doing is calling people out for being thieves without proof and keep sitting here and bashing left and right without evidence and just being a piece of shit as I said earlier.

And what part didn't you understand? I can explain it to you. And no we are not cancelling anything more than your dreams of being "significant" on the internet.
Rols

Activity: 636

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 04:42:11 PM

It looks like this thread is going to be more about ppl and not about the coin.  And the next thread will be self moderated I think.

I told you before that cryptopia was listing coins nearly for free. Just slightly over 2 $.  And the coin would have more legs to stand on. I know some ppl dont like that place and I understand it. Hex is very special. But the coin would have had everything there that it needed. Now it is soon delisted from Polo and no new exhange.
The old silk coin would I not buy because there is always problems with ownerships and other problems. And I think it would be hard to keep the price up. Its for gamblers.

I hope DarkSiilk will be released but I see same problems going to happen here that hit SLG . You should get a PR man to work for it.

Im going out from the crypto world because my mother died four days ago and I dont think there will be any time for it . I was here in the begining of bitcoin on another account and Im a little sad that things dont have improved here. Maybe coming back in again.

Good luck
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:29:36 PM

It looks like this thread is going to be more about ppl and not about the coin.  And the next thread will be self moderated I think.

I told you before that cryptopia was listing coins nearly for free. Just slightly over 2 $.  And the coin would have more legs to stand on. I know some ppl dont like that place and I understand it. Hex is very special. But the coin would have had everything there that it needed. Now it is soon delisted from Polo and no new exhange.
The old silk coin would I not buy because there is always problems with ownerships and other problems. And I think it would be hard to keep the price up. Its for gamblers.

I hope DarkSiilk will be released but I see same problems going to happen here that hit SLG . You should get a PR man to work for it.

Im going out from the crypto world because my mother died four days ago and I dont think there will be any time for it . I was here in the begining of bitcoin on another account and Im a little sad that things dont have improved here. Maybe coming back in again.

Good luck

I'm very sorry for your loss Rols.

Yeh, I dunno if crypto us worth it anymore either.  Peace friend.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:31:23 PM

Why would I try to fool? Like you all say, in worthless I'm nothing I'm just a troll acting on an unknown agenda.. yet I'm a significant part of silkcoin wether you like it or not.  I've simply been mentioning the the things that no one wants to hear.  

I'm sorry I cannot understand your last paragraph, your public speaking (typing) skills behind your screen; seem as though I've angered you by posting my suggestions to fix this rancid mess and perhaps you were stuttering a little bit.  Please don't come apart at the seams because you don't like the truth man...

You are not a significant part of Silkcoin whether you like it or not, you do not mention "things that no one wants to hear". What you are doing is calling people out for being thieves without proof and keep sitting here and bashing left and right without evidence and just being a piece of shit as I said earlier.

And what part didn't you understand? I can explain it to you. And no we are not cancelling anything more than your dreams of being "significant" on the internet.

Seriously man take some Ginko Biloba, practice some brain puzzles for a few months and try and post again.  You really gotta ramp up the iq so people can understand what you are saying.  No offense tho
yell4george

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

Good luck

I'm sorry to hear about your mother and wish u the best. Yes, things are difficult and unsure right now but it will be better soon.

In regards to this thread, the gossip and personal attacks will soon end. There is a great team and community here, and I have faith that Silk Network will be a breath of fresh air for the crypto world. As the scene evolves, it is imperative to operate as a business to be successful. The investors and community demand it! SilkNet will be a benchmark to all  
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:15:29 PM

there is no stress
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:39:15 PM

Silk's multisig UI is getting closer:

I still have work to get these tabs fully functional.

The wallet is running very smooth so far and has been tested using Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) and Mac OS X.  Headers first block sync, chainActive and many other core code added to Bitcoin v0.12 are part of Silk.  It was well worth the hard work getting to this point.

There have been improvement to PoS that you will notice.  The split transactions, high orphan block creation and over utilization of CPU resources after many PoS rewards in one wallet don't seem to be issues anymore. We have not yet confirmed that the CPU utilization or the high orphan block creation has been truely fixed until we can complete further testing:

Most PoS enhancements were forked from Emercoin and Blackcoin but some are from Spencer's modifications and code.  '

I do respect the fact that Spencer will not release this coin until all issues are fixed and we have a nice, stable wallet so investors and users do not struggle with faulty code.  These high standards impose delays but, in the end, user satifaction is why we write software and coming from a healthcare background, I do not feel comfortable releasing buggy code.

HMM... is that a DNS tab I see?
Xtrata

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 10:47:50 PM

Seriously man take some Ginko Biloba, practice some brain puzzles for a few months and try and post again.  You really gotta ramp up the iq so people can understand what you are saying.  No offense tho

Im sorry that you are incapable of understanding English, dont really know what you are doing here if you can't read or understand it.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:08:11 AM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 02:50:30 AM by SLievensDRKSLK

Silk's multisig UI is getting closer:

I still have work to get these tabs fully functional.

The wallet is running very smooth so far and has been tested using Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) and Mac OS X.  Headers first block sync, chainActive and many other core code added to Bitcoin v0.12 are part of Silk.  It was well worth the hard work getting to this point.

There have been improvement to PoS that you will notice.  The split transactions, high orphan block creation and over utilization of CPU resources after many PoS rewards in one wallet don't seem to be issues anymore. We have not yet confirmed that the CPU utilization or the high orphan block creation has been truely fixed until we can complete further testing:

Most PoS enhancements were forked from Emercoin and Blackcoin but some are from Spencer's modifications and code.  '

I do respect the fact that Spencer will not release this coin until all issues are fixed and we have a nice, stable wallet so investors and users do not struggle with faulty code.  These high standards impose delays but, in the end, user satifaction is why we write software and coming from a healthcare background, I do not feel comfortable releasing buggy code.

HMM... is that a DNS tab I see?

It certainly is Smiley

The DNS functionality does have inherent problems from Emercoin. All the functions work, in the console, however, not in the UI.

We have fixed a couple of issues with it and know what the last few problems are, which we are fixing at the moment.

As people may of guessed, this was a last minute addition to the codebase and one that we believe is of high value and will be very useful.
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: