Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:05:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 03:48:21 PM

So.... I apparently missed the boat. How can I convert 17million ESP coins to ESP2? Left the wallet on a server that I literally haven't checked in a year. Did I miss out? Advice anyone?

Sorry you are wayyy too late. The swap is over, your old ESP balances are not valid any more. Sorry bud!  Undecided

Well that's lame. I guess the definition of "investment" isn't the same for me as it is for others. Last time I'll help these developers by jumping on their coin. If I had mined gold and the standard changed to platinum I'd still be able to convert it to something worthwhile. That's the whole point of investing into something. So basically I'd assume the devs just kept the milliions of ESP2 that didnt get converted? Great job guys.

I understand that you're angry, but think of this rather as "participation" than an investment. Espers is an experimental blockchain project, and as such, is not the ideal investment property unless you are keeping yourself up2date.

Regarding the unswapped coins, yes they decided to keep it instead of burning, which is a questionable decision in fact, from a political point of view. But as I noted before, this project is not about politics, it's about technology. The unswapped funds are reserved for future promotions, not to be expended by devs themselves.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:12:40 PM

Regarding the unswapped coins, yes they decided to keep it instead of burning, which is a questionable decision in fact, from a political point of view. But as I noted before, this project is not about politics, it's about technology. The unswapped funds are reserved for future promotions, not to be expended by devs themselves.
btw how can anyone check info about those reserved coins, are they still on wallet or they already dumping esp2 market Smiley sharing wallet used as storage will be enough Smiley
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 04:31:56 PM

btw how can anyone check info about those reserved coins, are they still on wallet or they already dumping esp2 market Smiley sharing wallet used as storage will be enough Smiley

Just talked with CC about it, it has been posted once on this thread, but he'll make a new post and put the addresses into the OP.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:40:24 PM

Quick update before fielding everyone's questions and concerns as all of them are important to us.

>>>Espers client download link updated<<<
OP updated as well

We apologize for the inconvenience of the previous link going bad due to high bandwidth usage, we are moving away from using mega shortly and will be bringing the auto updater back online for Windows along with offering the downloads directly through our website to avoid these kinds of hiccups in the future

On a side note we are investigating the stuck at block 5 issue some have experienced when syncing from 0. None of this should be cause for alarm as it is either lack of listed nodes (which there are plenty of and will be rebuilding the client with them added in shortly) or possibly a checkpointed block conflict. Has happened before when one of us is tired and gubers up the checkpoint hash.

Anyway we'll keep you posted throughout the day on progress and field as many support questions possible, please stand by

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 04:50:33 PM

So.... I apparently missed the boat. How can I convert 17million ESP coins to ESP2? Left the wallet on a server that I literally haven't checked in a year. Did I miss out? Advice anyone?

Sorry you are wayyy too late. The swap is over, your old ESP balances are not valid any more. Sorry bud!  Undecided

Well that's lame. I guess the definition of "investment" isn't the same for me as it is for others. Last time I'll help these developers by jumping on their coin. If I had mined gold and the standard changed to platinum I'd still be able to convert it to something worthwhile. That's the whole point of investing into something. So basically I'd assume the devs just kept the milliions of ESP2 that didnt get converted? Great job guys.

Also the old chain was swapped from half a year ago, if you somehow purchased the old coins from someone your qualms are with them and not us.
We publicly announced addresses of the now dubbed community fund after swapping, addresses were made public at that time alonng with total amount unswapped. At that point the client with the unswapped coins was powered off and only turned on periodically to fund some of the current promotions or sent to Nova as a part of their refund from the hack they had when they first started as they are upstanding and returned any coins claimed lost. This again is old news and buried hundreds of pages back so I can understand the question surfacing

At this point your claim of unfair actions by not having them swap continue from its original two month long period which should have been more than enough time to swap is void, anyone can claim they have the old chain, even possibly running a private copy as we've taken all the nodes offline for it and demand a swap which as you can see is just another way to attempt to scam the devs lol. We've already announced numerous times that yobit refuses to update their version which is not under our control

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2017, 05:20:30 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 05:48:20 PM by CryptoCoderz

Hi everyone!

So nice to see how work proceeds! I have the same problem someone has stressed, my wallet doesn't sync, I cancelled conf and peers as well, then i added nodes BelgianBoy has suggested, but nothing works! Let me know if someone is able to get over this problem!

Someone downgraded tot 8.5.4 to sync and after he Will do the new update.

Thanks for the suggestion, unfortunately even adding the nodes the wallet get stuck after 5 blocks, so weird, I'll keep trying!

CryptoCoderz said: "Wallet v0.8.6.0 is a mandatory update in otherwords you MUST update your client to this version. By doing so you will ensure smooth operation of your copy of the chain as well as numerous fixes that have been rolled up in this accumulative update."

Yep, that's what I've done, and after seeing the wallet got stuck I tried everything that the people here suggested! No problem, I'll keep trying something else!
same problem as you.
stuck at 649999 blocks
if I delete all and start from scratch, stuck at 5 blocks

I'm reading and testing... and waiting... and praying...

ye, no wonder this coin can never get traction :/  
This community, i swear, you can put icing on a chunk of shit and people just eat it up ;p
guess we will wait a few more months for next update....
not gonna lie, getting a bit tired of the same old broken crap here, o well, thats ESP baby! (at this point) ;p
/sigh, check back innna few more weeks for me i guess...

Bothered looking at the BE?
Have you bothered to notice the chain actually running perfectly fine? Have you considered that we are humans with our own lives to handle besides devving and do our best to provide updates as quickly as possible?
Have you noticed the new retarget system is completely new? That takes time to build and test...
Have you noticed that nothing is broken or were the two big articles just completely missed and ignored just to throw more fud at?

I encourage anyone to please find a project more worth your time, or make an effort to assist instead of complaining about things that are 90% of the time non issues.

If what we do isn't good enough for you, go find some ICO to dump your money in! Who's holding you back? Everyone loves ICOs despite losing money on them all the time and this project is done nothing but do its best for its users without any ICO.

We've never buckled, always provides fixes and solutions, not good enough for you guys? Seriously GO! Dump your coins and leave. I'll probably be the one buying them and gladly take them off your hands as I nor the rest of the team is going to stop working on this project. Just means more coins for the people who care.

If you'd like a bootstrap there's one hosted at https://muex.io/Bootstrap

This has been posted numerous times before and will now be added to the OP to avoid this topic coming up again

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ztumppi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:48:11 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 06:46:27 PM by ztumppi

THIS WILL SAVE YOU FROM SYNCING, AND FIX ALL POSSIBLE ERRORS YOU ARE HAVING WHILE SYNCING!!
WITH BOOTSTRAP YOU HAVE TO VALIDATE EVERY BLOCK, WICH TAKES LONGER, THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR WALLET UP TO DATE
http://213.136.75.129/esp.rar
Download that, open the rar, and move the "ESP" folder as it is to your /appdata/roaming folder, and move in your wallet.dat (if you have one) and edit the RPC password and user.
I'll try to update the rar package daily, but you will only have to sync for max few days.
Enjoy!
callback

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:37:50 PM

Quick update before fielding everyone's questions and concerns as all of them are important to us.

>>>Espers client download link updated<<<
OP updated as well

Dude, come up with a new Mac OS version already, please!
VersiJinx

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:36:56 PM

Hey guys, silly me realized the reason GPU mining won't work for me is because i'm running nvidia and Im only seeing support for AMD gpus here which brings me to my next question, i'm synched up and trying to get at least some coins, I know rejects are going to be an issue until that golden block value in a few days but as of right now is it possible for an i7 to strike lucky and hit a valid block or am I wasting electricity at the moment?
UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:44:19 PM

Hey guys, silly me realized the reason GPU mining won't work for me is because i'm running nvidia and Im only seeing support for AMD gpus here which brings me to my next question, i'm synched up and trying to get at least some coins, I know rejects are going to be an issue until that golden block value in a few days but as of right now is it possible for an i7 to strike lucky and hit a valid block or am I wasting electricity at the moment?

You should wait.... And by the way: mining with Nvidia is posible and I can confirm you can get more than 2MHs depending on your card. https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2
But for now just get ready
ztumppi

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 11:57:38 PM

You can and will get blocks done with CPU, but no guarantees on the time it takes.
Hangterisaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 01:19:50 AM

You should wait.... And by the way: mining with Nvidia is posible and I can confirm you can get more than 2MHs depending on your card. https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2

More than 2 Mh/s? I get over 10 Mh/s with only 2 cards. :-D
ztumppi

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:05:45 AM

More than 2 Mh/s? I get over 10 Mh/s with only 2 cards. :-D
everyone does not have high-end GPU's
xPliZit_xs

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 03:07:18 AM

THIS WILL SAVE YOU FROM SYNCING, AND FIX ALL POSSIBLE ERRORS YOU ARE HAVING WHILE SYNCING!!
WITH BOOTSTRAP YOU HAVE TO VALIDATE EVERY BLOCK, WICH TAKES LONGER, THIS IS THE FASTEST WAY TO GET YOUR WALLET UP TO DATE
Download that, open the rar, and move the "ESP" folder as it is to your /appdata/roaming folder, and move in your wallet.dat (if you have one) and edit the RPC password and user.
I'll try to update the rar package daily, but you will only have to sync for max few days.
Enjoy!

Thank you!!!!!!
That was the only thing that worked!

No chance to get it working when you did not have a synced blockchain. Mine was like 3-4 weeks behind and no way in hell to get it going.
Now it syncs, Thanks again!
UGC

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 04:19:08 AM

It looks like we all are just waiting for 667k block  Grin
ctgiant

Activity: 298
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 04:38:46 AM

It's on it's way....the last 2 versions had issues with mac and some parameters were not being set within the client.  That seems to be fixed now.  Crypotocoderz will release the MacOS version soon, but I believe he is going to push a fix to the syncing past block 5 on a fresh install problem first.  Once that is released, a new MacOS client will be built and released alongside or shortly after the Windows one.

MiningAlts Block Explorers and Windows/Mac Wallet Building Services - http://miningalts.com
callback

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 12:12:46 PM

It's on it's way....the last 2 versions had issues with mac and some parameters were not being set within the client.  That seems to be fixed now.  Crypotocoderz will release the MacOS version soon, but I believe he is going to push a fix to the syncing past block 5 on a fresh install problem first.  Once that is released, a new MacOS client will be built and released alongside or shortly after the Windows one.

Great, thanks!
UGC

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:24:10 PM

Almost 1BTC trade at nova
ztumppi

View Profile
April 05, 2017, 02:40:10 PM

Enjoy!

Thank you!!!!!!
That was the only thing that worked!

No chance to get it working when you did not have a synced blockchain. Mine was like 3-4 weeks behind and no way in hell to get it going.
Now it syncs, Thanks again!
Yup, and it will save you countless of hours of syncing
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

Almost 1BTC trade at nova
Who said

Pages: « 1 ... 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 [517] 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: