Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:30:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
Gandalf86

Activity: 1330
Merit: 515

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:43:06 PM

I just made a choice to buy 1 billion ESP in next days Smiley

Yeah good luck from me too, lol. Grin It is not enough to have the money, you need someone to sell it to you. Note that ESP on Yobit is NOT Espers, it is some deprecated version of Espers v1 that is worth nothing.

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:46:07 PM

Yeah good luck from me too, lol. Grin It is not enough to have the money, you need someone to sell it to you. Note that ESP on Yobit is NOT Espers, it is some deprecated version of Espers v1 that is worth nothing.
what, the esp on yobit are not valid?
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:49:21 PM

Right. ESP on Yobit lost their value as Yobit missed their opportunity during the swap to ESPv2, as has been explained a thousand times by CryptoCoderz. Roll Eyes

Discord: Gandalf86#5805 (#341695925166538796) // Maintainer of Titcoin // Work smarter, not harder!
andrealandia
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:51:13 PM

Right. ESP on Yobit lost their value as Yobit missed their opportunity during the swap to ESPv2, as has been explained a thousand times by CryptoCoderz. Roll Eyes
lol fail, i was intersted to this coin. but if has no value on yobit.. no sense to invest
Gandalf86

Coin Mage

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:01:27 PM

lol fail, i was intersted to this coin. but if has no value on yobit.. no sense to invest

Yobit is not an Espers market any more, you can see the most active markets here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets

It's not CC's fault, it is Yobit's. Devs tried to contact them many times during the swap, but they never reacted to it.

BelgianBoy

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:53:32 PM

Yobit is not an Espers market any more, you can see the most active markets here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/#markets

It's not CC's fault, it is Yobit's. Devs tried to contact them many times during the swap, but they never reacted to it.

Nice to see there others trying to join the club :p

Yes it's me, the former ESP Billionaire. Sold some to build 5rigs with 30 GTX1070 Wink. Still big believer and very big bag holder. Want the same? Buy and hold!
Mace Windu

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:04:25 AM

I'm in block 687542, so there's something wrong, what's new? ◙ delete everything and sync again?

Can someone tell me how I can synchronize with the correct block? I downloaded the installer again, only it does not sync.
mineru

Activity: 129

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:36:30 AM

I'm in block 687542, so there's something wrong, what's new? ◙ delete everything and sync again?

Can someone tell me how I can synchronize with the correct block? I downloaded the installer again, only it does not sync.

I understand you downloaded and installed 0.8.5.4, right? And is having a hard time syncing? Add nodes.
And read the last 4-5 pages. Lots of hints.

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
AnidMCast

Activity: 174

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:04:17 AM

2 question's...

price still is <1 sat ?

mining on i3?
UGC

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:26:07 AM

Nice to see there others trying to join the club :p

Maybe someday being an ESP billionaire will be life changer
Simple858

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:18:59 AM

there's a lot of talk in this topic. I hope that we will soon see some major updates
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:24:24 AM

It would not have happened if only Yobit was reponsible and competent exchange.
UGC

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:29:49 AM

It would not have happened if only Yobit was reponsible and competent exchange.

Yobit will never be responsible and competent exchange: it's main goal is to pump and dump crypto
mineru

Activity: 129

https://forum.cryptoinfo.net/

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:53:56 AM

2 question's...

price still is <1 sat ?

mining on i3?

Yep. Price around 1/3 to 1/2 sats these days: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/espers/
Mining on i3 not impossible and indeed could be lots of fun (many coins come in). In the old days it was even profitable I would say. However, since the introduction of GPU miners for Espers a 10 year old GPU will beat that i3 easily.

THECRYPTOCHAT ▨▨▬▬YOUR CONNECTION TO EVERYTHING CRYPTO▬▬▨▨ THECRYPTOCHAT
◄▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬MULTIPLE CHATROOMS▬▬BLOCK EXPLORERS▬▬FAUCETS▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬►
dox-ua

Activity: 237
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:15:08 PM

100 kk is quite hard to buy for 'loyal' market price at nova, you can't buy 1kkk, there simply not enough coins at nova to fullfil your dreams Smiley
UGC

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 01:26:03 PM

100 kk is quite hard to buy for 'loyal' market price at nova, you can't buy 1kkk, there simply not enough coins at nova to fullfil your dreams Smiley

Will see... will see  Grin  by the way........ I have a good feeling there will soon be a launch to the moon  Grin
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 04:19:11 PM

If you are having trouble syncing or your block-height is not correct this is a simple solution.

Step 1. Hit Win+R, Type "%Appdata%"
Step 2. find your ESP folder, go into it, and rename wallet.dat to walletbAK.dat
Step 3. go back in the appdata folder and rename the ESP folder to ESPbak
Step 4. Download latest client (available on the ANN) make sure it is Espers v0.8.5.4-Patch 6
Step 5. run client, allow it to fully sync, add the nodes that you wish to add Etc.
Step 6. after verifying that you are on the correct chain with proper block-height, Close the application go back into the ESPbak Appdata folder and copy the walletbak.dat into the new ESP folder that was created and rename to wallet.dat
Run the application and allow it to fully sync again. (this is a lengthy process but should work)

or you could try the following using the Client Debug Console.

Step 1. Write down your addresses you have in your wallet (at least the ones with balance)
Step 2. Run the "dumpprivkey <ESP address>" for each ESP address and copy the private key for each address
Step 3. Stop the wallet software and go to the appdata folder where you find wallet.dat and rename this file to wallet.old
Step 4. Start the wallet software (a new wallet.dat will be generated)
Step 5. Run the "importprivkey <PrivKey>" for each ESP address you exported private keys for in step 2 (it takes some time for each private key)
Step 6. If you find that all balance is restored you are done and can start working with this wallet, if something looks very wrong you can stop wallet and rename back the original wallet.dat

Another lengthy process but this too should work

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

If you are having trouble syncing or your block-height is not correct this is a simple solution.

Step 2. find your ESP folder, go into it, and rename wallet.dat to walletbAK.dat
Step 4. Download latest client (available on the ANN) make sure it is Espers v0.8.5.4-Patch 6
Step 5. run client, allow it to fully sync, add the nodes that you wish to add Etc.
Step 6. after verifying that you are on the correct chain with proper block-height, Close the application go back into the ESPbak Appdata folder and copy the walletbak.dat into the new ESP folder that was created and rename to wallet.dat
Run the application and allow it to fully sync again. (this is a lengthy process but should work)

Step 1. Write down your addresses you have in your wallet (at least the ones with balance)
Step 2. Run the "dumpprivkey <ESP address>" for each ESP address and copy the private key for each address
Step 3. Stop the wallet software and go to the appdata folder where you find wallet.dat and rename this file to wallet.old
Step 5. Run the "importprivkey <PrivKey>" for each ESP address you exported private keys for in step 2 (it takes some time for each private key)
Step 6. If you find that all balance is restored you are done and can start working with this wallet, if something looks very wrong you can stop wallet and rename back the original wallet.dat

Staking is still broken - Incoming FIX anytime soon?
Noojna

Activity: 687
Merit: 501

AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 05:38:24 PM

Staking is still broken - Incoming FIX anytime soon?

Yeah - not only I can't stake, also my wallet does not sync. Need action now please.

███████████
  █████████████████████
                        ████████████████████████████                     
████             ███████████████        ███████████████             ███
  ███████       ███████████                              ██████████         ████
  ███████      ████████        ██████████████       ████████    ████████
   ██████    ████████        ██████████████████    ███████    ███████████
  ███████    ████████    ████████████████████  ████████  ██████████████
  ██████    ███████      ███████████            ██    ████████  ████████    █████
  ██████       ██████       ████████         ██████       ███████    ███████          █████
  ██████    ██████    ████████    ███████████████████  ████████  ███    █████
  ██████    ███████  ███████      ██████████████████    ████████  █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████    ████████████████████    ██████     ██████    █████
  █████    ███████   ██████      ███████            ████████  ██████    ███████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
██████    ██████    ██████  ███████  ███████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ████
██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████    ██████  █████
  █████    ███████  ██████       ██████               ███████  ██████       █████    █████
  ██████    ██████    ██████   ████████████████████   ██████    ██████    █████
  ██████    █████    ███████   ███████████████████   ██████       ██████    █████
███████    ██    ████████  ███████████████████      ███████   ██████    █████
  ██████          ███████    ████████  ████████      █████████    ███████    █████
███████    ████████   ███████                      ██████████      ███████    █████
  ██████████████      ███████  ████████████████████      ███████    ██████
  ████████████  █████████  ███████████████████      ████████    ██████
  ██████████  ████████     ████████████████         █████████    ██████
  ███████      ██████████                ██                ██████████      ██████
  █████           ██████████████            ██████████████           ████
  ███                   ██████████████████████████████                   █
  ███████████████████████
  ███████████████
🔥 🔥»📝 BTC 💬
UGC

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:26:20 PM

we have a steady daily volume aprox 0.3BTC... Now it's realy only up to DEV to give us soon any update to get over satoshi trade
Pages: « 1 ... 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 [504] 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: